24

When he helps be leave my bags in my room and then we walk into his room . I look around and see mess . Underwears everywhere , his and some girls underwear . When I look closely I see my underwear from the night , oh my god is he saving them? I didn't want to ask about them cuz ... That's a bit wierd . I skipped that , I saw a guitar at the edge of the bed .

" you play?" I take the guitar

" yeah " he walks to his mini bar and takes two beers

" here"

" no thanks I usually don't drink "

" this is like the fucking lightest beer , you won't get drunk after this "

I know I get drunk easily , even the lightest beer can make me drunk . Maybe not sooo much . But I do want to drink .

" okay " I take the beer

I try to play on the guitar and he just laughs , I can't even play.

" play?" I ask

" fuck no , I only play by myself"

I beg him to play for a while and he finally says yes .

He takes the gitaur and starts to play a song that I have never heard before . But I like it . He sings to it and he has a great voice . I enjoy the way his fingers basically flies through the strings . He plays easily and his really into the music .

" you have a great voice , I have never heard the song before , but it's good" I say when he ends playing

" thanks " he puts down the guitar and takes another sip of the beer .

I took the beer and also drank a bit .

We talk about music and how much we love it , I asked him if he liked the music band that me and cameron likes and he hated it .

" no they're amazing "

" you have no good taste of music " he tease

" yes I do " I lightly laugh

Lately we showed some songs that we liked and he even liked some of mines , we both understood that we are so into music .

" I understood that you can't play he laughs , " but can you sing?"

" My parents always said that I had a pretty good voice , and I went to a music school. I guess I can "

I start to Sing one of my favorite songs , and he looks impressed . I have never been shy to sing for someone , I love it . Whenever it was I audition somewhere in my school I always signed in .

" you .. Are .. Good too" he smiles

" hah thanks " I take another sip from the beer and so does he

We lately drank up all of our beer , I got actually a bit drunk and laughed a lot , his wasn't really drunk but his humor was funnier. He told me a story that happened to him a year ago , it was a scary story I got scared for real .

" you know what ? "

" what?" He laughs

" you can be a cool guy to hang out sometimes " I smile

I see how he blushes , cutie.

" you too " he smiles and walks to his mini bar again and takes vodka.

" no no no , you can give me another beer but not vodka " I back up

" have you even tried it ?"

" no.." I laugh

He laughs and takes too small cups .

Okay in 1 we drink it up okay ? He says

I nod as he counted to from three to one

I drank up , and the taste of vodka was a bit sour , I liked it but said no to second cup . I felt super drunk .

" I...I go now !" I stand up and see his door in two ways .

" wait , we should go and prank someone " he asks

I thought about it and I think it would be fun , I happily nod and we both walked out .