31

" Thank you " i Said and took My food .

Some meters away i can alredy see My door and it's .. Open .

What the fuck !

I run to it . I open the door carefully as being afraid that someone is there .

I walk in and everything is one the place , nothing has been taken . I look at the bed and my laptop is on the place huh .

I have my food beside me as a open my laptop again . When I look through I see that my chapter isn't there . Oh my god ! I swear to god I remember that I saved it . This is crazy I know I saved it .

I highly sigh and have no idea what to do , that was one of the best chapter I ever wrote . I fall into tears .

I hug my pillow and cry.

This might seems weak of me , but every chapter means the world too me .

My goal is to get this book done .

I just really want a hug from Justin right now , I open his door crying and running into his arms

" hey babe , what's wrong ?'" He hugs me tight

I give him no answer and just cry until I'm done .

I calm myself down and wipe away my tears . I tell him what happened and he looks shocked .

" fuck it almost the same thing happened to me , I was writing some songs all night and one of them was a very .. Um .. Special for me , I went out and when I came back it wasn't here "

Someone's is doing this too us , I have no idea who but they don't like us .

" um this may seems strange but last days I have seen Em and Cameron hangout .."

" really ? I just saw them at the party " I wipe away my last tears .

" Em never liked me and I never liked her .."

" I don't think they could have done this , they're both nice , and they likes me at least " he laughs at my words .

" I'm not saying they did it , I'm just saying they're something wrong here "

He kisses my forehead , and tells me to be careful . I really don't think they could have Done that .

I Stay at his room for a while , we talk about Who could do it . He thinks it's may can be some of his old hoes . I think it's someone Who doesn't likes me and i don't know any person Who does it . Im not saying im perfect .

Im happy that i have Justin who's normal now and not the One Who uses me anymore. I Hug him before i Walk to My room . I take My laptop and try to calm fully Down and focus again . I remember some things from the chapter but it won't be as awesome as it was .