Unlikely Events (Zayn Malik...

By _cay_1998

18 year old Jacinta Yale has never really liked one direction but when her bestfriend Casey wins 2 tickets to... More

Unlikely Events (Zayn Malik Love Story)
Goodmorning
Bad News & Starbucks
A day with Niall
Mixed Signals
Arriving Home & Deep Thoughts
Locked Out
Morning
Train.
Missing you

Hitting uptown

103 1 1
By _cay_1998

New Chapter! enjoy xxx

 please don't hate me for this one -_- 

_______________________________________________________________________________

*Jacintas POV*

"Yeah, so I dont really plan on getting drunk tonight, but I know I'll still have fun." Zayn was telling me from across the other side of the kitchen bench. 

"Me either, I have a pretty big day tomorrow, and I dont really enjoy having hangovers. And plus, Casey gets a bit out of control when shes pissed." I said giggling a bit at the memory of her being drunk on her 18th birthday

~FLASHBACK~

"But you see you need to put my pants on meeeee.!!" Casey said falling onto the bed as soon as we got home

"Casey, it's not that hard, stand up and slide them on your legs...."

she stood up while flopping around a bit and giggling, she grabbed her pants and tried to put them on like a shirt. God Casey

"THEY DONT FIT! NOO I'm getting fat! take me to the gym, right this SECOND!" she said with tears welling up into her eyes.

"Casey, your drunk. Lie on the bed I'll but them on." She fell onto the bed with her face in the pillow, she started singing "What Makes you Beautiful but all I could hear was mumbling...  

I got her sweatpants out of the draw on the other side of her room, I spun around to see she had fallen asleep and was snoring softly, I pulled her sweatpants onto her and pulled her up to the pillows and tucked her in. 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"Jacintaaaaaa?!" Zayn said snapping his fingers in my face, I must have zoned out and was sitting there like a retard looking at him staring and not blinking.... oopppps

"Sorry, I was remembering Casey's 18th birthday, she was sooo pissed" I said walking to the fridge to get a bottle of wine. I held up a bottle of beer to Zayn and he nodded his head and smiled

"So, when are they planning to go uptown?" Zayn asked me taking a sip of the beer

"Um, Casey said around 9?" I looked up to the clock and saw it read out 8:45pm

"So, we're going soon? I'll call a cab" He pulled out his phone and started dialling and walked off with his beer. I decided to go and round up all the soon-to-be lunatics, besides Liam but he's going to Danielle's house, thats his girlfriend by the way...

"Come on guys time to go" I said walking into the loungeroom where everyone was sitting on the floor drinking and laughing but Liam was sitting on the couch texting (Danielle I'm guessing) Liam jumped up off the couch and gave us all a hug

"Seeya guys tomorrow, going to Dani's" He said sliding his phone into his pocket and walking out the door stopping to give Zayn a slap on the back which made him jump, that was probably one of the funniest things I've seen.

"STAY SAFE!" Harry screamed out to him

"USE PROTECTION" Louis choursed after Harry and they both high-fived eachother and laughed

Liam turned around and smirked, "Will do" Harry and Louis' face dropped and turned into a grimmace, they looked at eachother and mouthed 'GROSS' to eachother.

Casey just sat there with Niall laughing and talking, were they flirting with eachother? HM, interesting.... OH! thats right Casey said she had a thing for him before.... cute!

"Alright guys cabs here, LET'S GO!" Zayn said walking into the room, he then wrapped an arm around my waist from the side, he seriously sent shivers down my spine. (I seriously wouldn't mind it if I ran into 'the Bradford badboy' in an alley late at night) we all walked to the door and piled out.

We all got into the elevator, Zayn still had his arm around my waist, he smelt amazing and I could seiously fall asleep right here with him I was so relaxed by him. He looked down and me and I felt his eyes on me so I looked up and he smirked at me then turned his focus to the guys.

*Zayn's POV*

Tonight was gonna be fun, I knew it. I couldn't resist putting my arm around Jacinta's waist, she was so skinny so I just went with it. I couldn't resist looking down at her she was just so beautiful, if only she knew the feelings I had for her. Not only was I wanting to hook up with her BIG TIME, but I actually really liked her personality, she's really the only girl I had strong feelings for her, she completed me. I just couldn't tell her my feelings, she proably doesn't even have feelings for me. But tonight I wanted to change that... 

she turned her head and looked up at me, her eyes were so beautiful I was so tempted to just kiss her pink lips, I haven't even known her for a day and this is how I feel, I fell for her HARD. I smirked and she grinned and I turned to the guys, Niall was still flirting with Casey and Harry didn't really need a girl he just had to go there and look at a girl and she will fling herself at him. Glad I'm not like that. 

Plus tonight, I had Jacinta and must I say, she looked stunning tonight, I havent even told her tonight

"Hey Jacinta" 

"Mmmhm?" she said looking up at me

I leant down and whispered in her ear "you look stunning" and kissed her on the cheek smooth move Malik, smooth. I felt her shiver and I smiled at myself for making her shiver.  

Jacinta Yale

Jacinta Malik, 

Zayn, did you seriously just do that. Ha, your fucked now man. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

*Niall's POV*

The elevator dinged and put my arm out for Casey to hold onto and we skipped out laughing, we were just like eachother, she had told me she liked watching horror movies as long as she had someone to cuddle up to, she ate food alot but she had a fast metabolism no wonder she's so skinny, and she liked a band called All time Low? She was so down to earth, I can seriously see me and her together. 

We all walked out of the apartments. Harry, Zayn & I put our shades on and I put my jumper over my head, and we all walked to the Cab and hopped in. I let Casey jump in first, I must say her getting into the car was a good view, if you know what I mean. Ew, niall don't be a perv. Stay chill. 

We were all sitting in the cab it went Casey, Me, Harry, Zayn then Jacinta. 

Both girls looked great tonight. I just hope I don't embarrass myself tonight, I know Harry will probably hook up with some slut and stay at her place tonight so thats one less guy we have to worry about tonight, so Zayn & Jacinta were going to be the only sober people tonight. This'll be intersting. 

*Zayn's POV*

We jumped out of the Cab one at a time and made our way to the front where the bouncer let us all through and led us up to the VIP section, Jacinta and I sat on the couch and started talking, not getting drunk, just stitting her with a stunning, down to earth girl names Jacinta all night talking about anything and everything. Great night. 

*2 hours Later*

"Hold on I'll be right back, going to the toilet dont go anywhere." I said and got up to go the toilet. 

*Jacinta's POV*

We've been at the club for like 2 hours now, Niall & Casey are no where to be seen so I'm guessing they went home and got their freak on, I cringed at the thought of my bestfriend getting it on in our apartment.... yuck.

I looked around the club it's actually pretty fancy, for a club the VIP section was raised above the floor with a few steps up and we looked down on everyone, we had a buffet table and a beverage fridge so Zayn and I have been pretty equiped all night, I actually really like Zayn and I think he likes me too. It could start something. 

I was looking around when I spotted something I wish I didn't

Zayn.

with a girl against a wall sucking eachothers faces off. I shot up from the couch, I grabbed my bag, jacket and I stormed down the stairs and tears welled up in my eyes. I burst through the club doors into the rain and I sat on the side walk and let my head fall into my hands and tears ran down my face. it felt like someone had a tight grib on my heart and was squeezing it I had a lump in my throat that throbbed and stung, I thought he loved me back... but it's Zayn Malik. Why would he love me?

_____________________________________________________________________________

END OF CHAPTER!! :D hope you liked it xx

VOTE! and comment what you thought? xx 

Who's your fave couple?

Jacinta + Zayn?

Casey + Niall?

okaaay byeee xxoxo 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5M 476K 104
What happened to me is something I could never have dreamed up in my wildest imagination. I mean, no one really wakes up in the morning and expects t...
13.3K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...
2.4K 119 22
Jordan is a nineteen year old that has been abused by her mom and dad her whole life. She decides to run away to find her celebrity brother. She als...
57K 1.5K 54
Ari has a blog about her least favorite band, One Direction. What happens when she actually meets a member of the band? Will all of the Lies, secrets...