Badboyz (vxbts)

By _fluffytaetae

When the biggest mafia group meets an innocent, bubbly and clumsy boy. Credit for the cover goes to : @weird... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Important!!!
Part4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27

Part 28

17.6K 519 216
By _fluffytaetae

(Unedited)

Taehyung's pov

It was morning after the crazy night, I woke up, feeling heavy weight on my body. Somebody was tightly gripping my waist, legs and arms. I slowly rubbed the blurriness of my eyes and looked around, finding myself stuck in the middle of six sleeping bodies.

Yoongi hyung on my right, drooling on my shoulder. My left leg tightly held by Jungkook hyung and right leg by Jimin hyung. While Hobi hyung was on my left snoring loudly. And the Namjin hyungies were sitting beside us and sleeping on each other.

I smiled at the cuteness and slowly after long effort, I detached myself from their  limbs. And quietly exited the room. I went to the kitchen to get a bottle of cold water for my achy throat.

I slowly walked downstair, admiring the mansions interiors and decoration. Everything looked very expensive making me wonder how rich these hyungs are.

After wandering around for a while I reached the kitchen and grabbed a cold bottle from the fridge and took huge chugs of ice cold water.

It felt so good. I sighed in relief and threw the empty bottle in the dustbin and resumed the house tour. As I was exploring I reached their huge garden which was full of different flowers. It was so colourful and lively. The birds were chirping and soft wind was blowing.
I ran around giggling to myself. After a longtime, I felt so free and happy. I was no longer trapped in a scary dark basement or in Hobi hyung's room. I laid down on the freshly cut grass, smelling it with a smile and laid there with my eyes closed inhaling the fresh air when suddenly I heard some commotion and shouting from upstairs. I shot up and sadly left the garden and followed the loud voices.

"Hyung, where is he? I searched everywhere." Jungkook screamed and pulled his hair in frustration.

"What if he got kidnapped?" Jimin said in horror making everyone more nervous.

When suddenly they heard some footsteps coming upstair and out of habit they grabbed the nearest thing they can get and took their positions ready to attack whoever was coming.

"1....2....3....GO!!! " Namjoon shouted and the boys ran to the door which was slowly opening, but they all stopped midway when a small head popped from the door and looked at them with big eyes.

"Oh shit." Jungkook said and dropped the lamp he was holding. The others followed him and dropped their items too, which were Yoongi with an alarm clock, Jin holding his slipper, Namjoon holding a half broken vase (which  coincidentally broke when he picked it up)  and Jimin and Hobi holding pillows. Yep hard to believe but they are still the biggest Mafias of Korea!

Jin rushed to the peeking scared boy and pulled him in a tight embrace.

"Baby, where were you. We thought something bad happened to you." Jin said dramatically and wiped his invisible tears.

"I-I was t-thirsty, so I went to drink some water." Taehyung said recovering from the shock and slightly blushed from too much attention.

"Aww you should have asked one of us." Jimin cooed and softly ruffled his hair.

"O-okay." Taehyung said softly avoiding eye contact.

They all signed and the room was filled with an awkward silence.

"Now cmon Tae, go take a bath and we can have breakfast together." Jin said after a while and actioned the others to leave in order to give Tae some privacy.

"C-can one of you stay? I-I'm a little scared." Taehyung said in not more than a whisper, but the other heard it clearly and immediately turned at the now pinkish boy who was looking at the ground while softly bitting his lips nervously.

"Yeah no problem. Uhmm Jimin you can stay." Namjoon said making Jimin jump cheerfully while the others were left disappointed.

"And hyungie, c-can we get f-food from PANDA EXPRESS!?" Taehyung said looking up with hopeful eyes making them all chuckle at his cuteness.

"Sure, whatever you say." Jungkook said and they all left with small wave and smiles.

To be continued...

______________________

Hiiiii
How are you guys?

Just a filler chapter. Not that good.

Btw did you guys hear singularity?!?😍😍😍😍😍

It is sooooo beautiful.💖💖💖💕💕🔥🔥🔥💜💜💓💓💜💜💖💖

And btw am I the only one who kept thinking about the other hand...but after watching three times and reading bunch of tweets I came to realise it was Taehyung's other hand.
I am so dumb. 😆😂😂

See you soon.

Byeeee

I purple you.💜💜💜

Fighting!👊🏻👊🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 1.7K 4
Taekook Oneshot where, Taehyung is a mafia member and Jungkook is the son of his Mafia leader..
693K 36.9K 55
Sequel to submissive. - Who would've thought the alpha would be so bad at being one. - Cover by: @JinnieFinnie
63K 5K 152
₍ ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎╲ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ Ⓒ 2021 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘱𝘪𝘺𝘢
1.6M 96.5K 36
When two dogs fight for a bone, they leave the bone be and bone each other. Taehyung finds out his boyfriend is cheating on him with the new guy, but...