Daseki of the Red Sand [Narut...

By XxMeWxX4444

[Discontinued] Desert has been hopping between orphanges her entire life. The reason? No body can handle her... More

Chapter 1: We're Fixing To Die
Chapter 2: Fireworks Are Fun
Chapter 3: How The Fuck Did You Know That?!
Chapter 4: Go Die
Chapter 5: Fuck You
Chapter 6: Pain
Chapter 7: I'm Gonna Make Some Good Fish Sticks Today
Chapter 8: Explosions
Chapter 9: Got The Ring
Chapter 10: Ice Cream
Chapter 11: Sleep....bombing?
Chapter 12: Cheap Ass
Chapter 13: Hand Mouths
Chapter 14: Your Wooden Heart
Chapter 15: Thanks Deidara
Chapter 16: It Just Bit Me
Chapter 17: Hickey
Chapter 18: I'll Kill You
Chapter 20: Glomp
Chapter 21: Truth
Chapter 22: Kasai Satsujin
Chapter 23: Pleasure
Chapter 24: Let It Rain
Chapter 25: The Worst Thing
Chapter 26: Blackmail
Chapter 27: Mission With A Dumbass
Chapter 28: Big Brothers For Dummies
Chapter 29: Anniversary
Chapter 30: Mission With A Plant
Chapter 31: New Mission
Chapter 32: Tease
Chapter 33: Perving
Chapter 34: Sketch Book
Chapter 35: Sake
Chapter 36: Remedy
Chapter 37: Lake
Chapter 38: That's A Waste Of Sake
Chapter 39: Don't Fucking Question Me
Chapter 40: Are You On Your Man Period?
Chapter 41: You Just Miss Getting Kakuzu's-- Shut Up!!
Chapter 42: Present
Chapter 43: Arrogant Little Puppet Men

Chapter 19: Punishment

3.2K 155 26
By XxMeWxX4444

~Chapter 19~

~Punishment~

~Daseki's POV~

"WHO THE HELL TOOK ALL THE SAKE?!" Someone screamed. I looked up from the newest poison I was making, a smirk forming on my face.

I had found where everyone kept the alcohol sooo....I stole it. All of it was now located in a new hole I had formed with the only entrance in the alcove.

"Daseki! Did you fucking take it?!" Hidan yelled then it seemed he tried coming down in the hole but got bombed. I had set a paper bomb there that would only not explode on four people: Pain-sama, Konan, Kisame and Deidara.

I sighed as Hidan started screaming more cusses before using a Transportation Jutsu and appearing by his side. I looked at him blankly for a moment before raising an eyebrow.

"Did I take what?"

"The fucking sake!" He screamed. I frowned, rubbing my ear.

"Geez, why so loud? And no, I didn't. Why don't you ask people who actually DRINK?"

He paused, looking down at me in confusion. "You don'tdrink?"

I sweatdropped. "I'm thirteen, dipshit."

Yeah, my birthday had already come and gone already.

"Really?" He asked, surprised, and I facepalmed.

"Just go away." I growled, transporting myself back into my hole. I heard him snort before mumbling something I couldn't hear and jumping down to the living room.

~3rd Person POV~

Hidan ran towards every single room, frantically asking for the alcohol. When Kisame learned someone had stole it, he too joined him. Right now, they were at the last room, Sasori and Deidara's.

"What, un?" The blond called when they knocked on the door. Hidan and Kisame quickly rushed in, speaking as they looked around the room.

"Did either of you steal/blow up the sake store?" Kisame asked, adding the blowing up for Deidara's sake. They both raised an eyebrow, looking at them.

"Did you ask Daseki?" Sasori questioned.

Deidara nodded. "She's the one that steals everything, yeah."

"The bitch had a paper bomb trap going to her damn room so I couldn't fucking check. She said she didn't though." Hidan shrugged while Deidara and Kisame exchanged a glance.

The blond sighed. "I'll go look."

He got up from where he was lounging on his bed, walking past Hidan who stared at him in confusion.

"You're going to willingly get a bomb in the face?"

"She's rigged it to bomb everyone but me, Kisame, Konan and Leader-sama, un." Deidara explained easily, waving a hand over his shoulder.

Hidan snorted while Deidara got into the living room. He didn't feel like having to crawl through the hole so he simply transported himself inside. Daseki turned her head to look at him before returning to her poison.

"What do you want?" She asked blankly, her full attention on the chemicals she was mixing at the short table.

She sat cross-legged, only dressed in a pair of black shorts and a red, midriff tanktop. Daseki had been too lazy to put on her normal ninja outfit.

'The hickeys have disappeared.' Deidara observed after taking a quick look at her skin.

He smirked, flopping down on her bed which still had his old sheets and things included.

"Did you steal the sake, un?"

"No." Deidara quickly looked at her left little finger which was curled tightly before his smirk grew.

"Liar, yeah."

"I'm not lying." Her finger curled again.

"I know your tell, Daseki. You can't lie to me, hmm." He purred, crawling over to her side. He sat next to her closely and she frowned, shooting him a quick glare.

"Fuck off, tranny." She ordered, mixing the last of the poison. She took vial with the final product, a teal colored poison, and stood up. She headed over to the new shelf she had gotten, putting it in a slot. The new shelf had been dubbed 'To Be Tested' and actually had it written in marker on the wood.

Once she set it down she started cleaning up things on the table before taking off her green surgical gloves and started writing quickly in a small notebook.

Deidara, meanwhile, had went back over to her bed, watching her with a frown. He had never seen what she did after making a poison, usually getting bored and leaving before that time came.

She suddenly closed the book with a little 'snap!' And set it down on the table.

She turned towards the blonde, frowning. "Leave."

He pouted before whining. "Whyyyy?"

"Because, I'm tired. I've been working on that poison since yesterday morning and I haven't slept." She growled, putting her hands on her hips.

Deidara frowned at her for a moment before smirking deviously.

"You can still sleep, yeah." He said, purring out his words yet again.

Daseki narrowed her eyes at the blond, annoyance being shoved aside by tiredness.

"Then get out." She ordered, her voice becoming whiny. She REALLY needed some sleep.

Deidara patted the open space by his side. "You'd sleep better if I was here, un."

"I'd sleep better if you were dead." Was the only retort he received before she flopped down, burrowing under the covers. He joined her, smirking to himself.

~Daseki's POV~

"You didn't win this." I growled, causing his smirk to grow.

"Of course I did, yeah." Deidara cooed, his breath brushing against my neck.

"Don't do that." I grumbled.

"Do what, hmm?" He questioned, his lips brushing against my ear. I frowned, deciding whether or not to slap him away. Laziness won though and I stayed put.

"Don't touch me." I hissed. He chuckled lowly, his arms wrapping around me. His hands pressed against my hips and I shivered slightly before groaning.

"They're gonna give me hickeys again! I just got rid of the others!"

Deidara's only response was a chuckle before he started kissing my neck. I paused, blinking in surprise. Deidara usually wasn't this bold. Why the hell was he NOW? Especially when I wanted to sleep....

"Stupid hormonal teenager." I grumbled. He smiled against my skin before licking it and proceeded to give me a hickey there too. I winced as he bit me but otherwise did nothing. Let him have his fun, I'm too zoned out.

'I think some of those chemicals made me high....' I thought, smirking slightly. My focus went back to Deidara when his hands started moving over my stomach and back.

My eyes widened when the hand on my stomach slipped under my shirt and I finally decided enough was enough and slapped his hand away.

He pulled away from my neck with a frown, pouting at me.

"Why'd you slap me, un?" He whined. I huffed, turning on my side and away from him, unwrapping his arms from around me in the process.

"No." Was all I said. He grumbled something under his breath before his arms wrapped around my waist again.

"I'm sorry." He cooed, rubbing his nose against my neck softly.

"Let go of me." I growled. I felt him shake his head slightly.

"No. I don't wanna." He whined.

"Let go of me before I kick you out of here." I snapped. In response he just swung his leg over the both of mine and pressed my back against his chest tightly.

"You know you don't wanna do that." He mumbled, his forehead resting against the back of my head.

I took that moment to notice his speech impediment was gone for some reason and my eyebrows furrowed. I brushed it aside however and started to struggle.

"Let me go!" I growled.

"Not gonna happen~!"

"I'll kill you." I hissed, jabbing him in his stomach with my elbow.

He groaned, his grip loosening slightly. I started to wiggle my way out of his arms while he was in pain but was stopped.

I frowned as he turned me onto my back, pinning me easily. In my defense, I was still tired.

His face hovered over mine with a frown, his bangs tickling my cheek. I noticed that his scope wasn't covering his left eye, leaving it open to view.

"That hurt." He said suddenly, causing me to stop examining his features. There was a small smirk playing on his lips, telling me he had caught my look.

I scowled, narrowing my eyes. "Good."

"I think you deserve some punishment." He cooed, his eyes lighting up sadistically.

My eye twitched. "You want me to knee you in the balls?"

He twitched at my reply, glancing down to see that we were in the perfect position for me to do just that.

He looked back over at me before he smirked. Next thing I knew he had stopped supporting himself and his full weight was on top of me.

I gasped, the air whooshing from my lungs.

"Fat....ass!" I wheezed.

He chuckled, deciding to nuzzle his face against my neck. "I'm not THAT heavy, am I?"

I scowled, reaching up with one hand to flick his ear. He twitched slightly before laughing quietly.

"That deserves more punishment."

His head shifted and the next thigh I knew, his teeth had sunk into the skin of my neck. I gasped in shock, my hand (which had been laying on Deidara's back for some reason) tightly gripping his shirt.

He chuckled against my skin as an involuntary moan forced its ways though my lips when he started sucking on the skin. I bit my lip.

'Damn tranny.' I thought, my hand slightly relaxing its grip on his shirt.

He pulled away with a final lick, his eyes flickering mischievously as he inspected his handiwork.

"Damn, I'm really good at this." He complimented himself and I snorted. His eyes flickered up, a teasing look now adorning his face.

"Was that not enough punishment for you? Or shall I proceed?"

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

*nosebleed* O.O I can't believe I just wrote this. I feel like Jiraiya Dx

Well....was it good at least? It'll continue next chapter....

~Mew, the new porn writer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 724 87
Lying under the velvet dark there is still the light of the stars. A yearning for a sense of relief, that one final sweet breath to take her away fro...
379K 10.3K 31
Y/N is a young talented Kunoichi. She is adored by all of her friends and she is very friendly. One day, she meets a red haired boy whom she know as...
20.9K 499 44
I do not own Naruto or any of it's characters When a group of Grave robbers, bandits and murderers come across a temple in the land of fire they kil...
2K 161 10
Born in the Village Hidden in the Leaves Sorano Hatsu is a little girl with a head full of messy thick black hair. When she was little it was just h...