Hunting Silver

By PreyDelaCruz

A forest is one of the places where creatures of beyond human’s knowledge, reside. Of course, you just don’t... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 03

31.1K 1.1K 175
By PreyDelaCruz

[Another one of Silver's picture on the right. (--->)

Vote and comment, please. Enjoy reading!]

CHAPTER THREE

I heard a lot of growls and snarls around me, but I didn’t care. I didn't know if I was seeing things, but I saw those people around us turning into wolves, even the kids turned into puppies were still huge compared to normal dogs. Still, I didn’t care. I wasn’t sure if that was real, anyway. Not to mention the tingly feeling on my back, like I was being poked with countless fingers.

My eyes were concentrated on Hunter’s face, and I instantly regretted slapping him. The bright red mark with the shape of my palm on his cheek wasn’t helping my conscience. At first, all he looked was shocked. And then everything next was what I could say, vulnerable. And it was blatantly not so like him; at all.

“Hunter,” I started after I made sure that my voice wouldn't crack halfway. “You're overreacting. It was just a hug! Did I kiss them? Did I tell them I love them? Did I choose them over you?” He still wouldn’t look at me. I found myself clenching my jaw and balling up my fists. I don’t fucking get why I was feeling the need to say these things, in the first place! “I know you're highly-respected by these people, and I don’t understand yet this mate thingy that you kept on saying, but I want you to know that you can't tell me what to do. That you can't manipulate me. Yes, I will respect you. To tell you the truth, I already like you without me knowing how and when it started. Plus the fact that I owe you my life. But you can't control me completely.”

He finally looked at me, and a lump instantly formed in my throat that I had to swallow a few times. His eyes widened shortly when it wandered behind me, but I just ignored it. He looked kinda lost and confused for a while, still not saying anything.

So I continued, “If you want me to do something, or not want me to do any, all you have to do is ask. Do we understand each other here?”

He nodded and whispered an apology, the noise now gone.

I stepped closer to him and cupped his face. I looked up at him, seeing that he was taller than me by a good head. “I won't say sorry for slapping you, but I do feel sorry for giving you that stupid mark on your cheek.” I inspected his cheek that I slapped and ran my fingers through it.

He tensed and pulled me into a tight hug, like if he didn’t do that I would suddenly disappear. I leaned closer and kissed him.

I intended it to be just a peck, but as soon as I felt his lips pressed against mine, I coudn't find the strength and will to pull back. Slowly, he kissed me back and soon I found myself copying him, until I felt his tongue tracing my lower lip. I immediately parted my lips, growing desperate for more contact, and let him do the tricks inside my mouth without even fighting up for dominance. It was already obvious who would win anyway.

His arms snaked around my waist, mine going around his neck, making both of us moan as our chests pressed against each other. Even with still my clothes on, I could feel the heat radiating off his body and I bet my own was just the same. I gasped when he slid his hands down my butt and squeezed it, and moaned as he started rubbing our lower parts.

I looked around us with half-opened eyes and saw no one. Good.

I hopped, wrapping my legs around his waist, and took the responsibility of grinding our groins. He let out a low growl and looked at me with his eyes full of lust and hunger. I smirked and attacked his neck. He stepped backwards as I concentrated on searching for his soft spot.

He soon plopped down and grunted when I finally found it. I smirked against his skin and bit it, earning myself a groan from him. I nibbled and sucked it and pulled away for a bit to look at my artwork. I smiled, feeling all contented, but it soon disappeared when he kissed me again.

I saw that he was now sitting up against the tree I was leaning on when I woke up earlier with my legs on his both sides, straddling him, before I closed my eyes.

“H-Hunter…” I moaned his name when his lips went down my neck and easily found my soft spot. He bit it quite too much that I was sure it bled. I breathed out his name once more as he sucked and licked it and did the same to various parts along my neckline.

His arms started roaming along my sides and I slid my hand across his bare chest down to his abs, making sure I grazed a finger to one of his nipples, while my other hand was tugging his hair. He bucked his hips in response, making both of us groan in pleasure as we ground against each other more.

We both froze when my stomach grumbled loudly. I slowly pulled away myself from him, both of us breathing heavily, and just sat in front of him with my hands on my lap. I was looking down, a sheepish smile helplessly playing upon my lips, as I felt my cheeks heated up more.

He chuckled and I looked at him under my lashes. He was looking at me all amused, the palm-shaped mark on his cheek now gone. I bit my lower lip to stop myself from giggling.

We just stared at each other for a while, long enough for me to take in all his features. His jet-black hair that complimented his icy blue eyes. Oh how I love that color! But, come to think of it, I preferred that his eyes were blood red. It always amazed me whenever I saw it. His nose, his full pink lips that slightly pursed everytime he talked. Did I say that he was so sexy whenever he was doing that smirk, the one he was doing right now? His firm jaws that would make you run away from him as fast as you could the moment you saw him clenching it.

I grinned when I saw the love bite I gave him on his neck. His oh-so-yummy toned chest, not to mention his drool-worthy 8-pack abs. And then if we would just go further down—

“Silver, stop eye-raping me,” Hunter cooed with a slight snicker.

Instead of giving him some smart-ass comeback like I usually would, I stood up, nudging his back for him to scoot forward, and positioned myself on his back for a piggyback ride before he could protest. I pushed him again a little, and he just chuckled before standing up. Clutching my legs in his sides, he continued to walk towards the house that should’ve been done several minutes ago if we didn’t get a little bit… distracted.

I whined, “Hunter! Walk faster! I'm so hungry! Do you want me to starve to death?!” I wiggled myself.

He tensed. “Stop doing that.”

“Huh? Stop doing what?” He didn’t answer. When realization hit me, a wicked smile played upon my lips, thinking of this… wonderful idea.

I slowly, very slowly, ran the tip of my tongue on the right side of his neck, going to the left through the back, making sure I was leaving a trail of wetness. I blew a hot breath after. He quivered, his grip on my legs tightening, and his breathing became heavy.

I gave him more hickeys after playing with his left ear. I slid down my hand to his chest to caress it ever so slowly, feeling his already hardened nipples, and glided my leg between his legs. I gasped once I felt his hard-on. He finally stopped walking.

“Silver… what are you doing?” he asked, panting.

“Hmm? Am I doing anything?” I asked all so ‘innocently’, my limbs still ‘working’. “Oh, Hunter~”

That’s when he snapped. In a split second I was in front of him, my arms and legs still around him. He crashed his lips to mine into a deep kiss, me instantly kissing him back. But I had to do something, unless I wanted to die of starvation, before he got too heated. Although, I think it was already too late to prevent that. But still!

I untangled myself from his as unnoticeable as I could, still kissing him. I unwrapped his arms around my waist and before he knew it, I was already running as if my life depended on it towards the house. When I was sure I was already a good several meters away from him, I stopped and looked back. He was still in a daze but as if he felt my stare, he slowly turned his head to my direction. My eyes widened when I saw the scowl that etched on his face.

“Silver!” he shouted in a warning tone. I yelped and continued running away from him, this time faster than when I was chased by our neighbor’s guard dog before – no pun intended.

I almost tripped on the few steps up to the porch. I slammed the front door open and was about to make a run towards a random room to hide, but stopped midway when I noticed how silent the house was. Where was everyone? Remembering my view back there at the clearing, this was the only house here. Everything else that I saw were all greeneries and such.

I lightly squealed when two familiar arms pulled me back. I quickly turned around and was planning to smack him, but stopped when I saw that evil smirk he had.

He slowly shook his head. “You're in serious trouble, babe.”

I pouted. “Yeah, right! Like I can help it if I'm too hungry! If I didn’t drift off to La-La Land for three days, I wouldn’t be this hungry! Besides, I'm a growing man! I need food!”

“Huh.” He raised an eyebrow. “Growing… man?”

“Oh, shut up!” I smacked his arm. “Wait, when did you get a shirt?! Tch…”

He laughed. “Why? You want me half-naked forever?”

I huffed but didn’t argue. I turned around and entered the first doorway to my left and guess what I saw? I just found the kitchen! Yay for me!

I heard Hunter’s soft chuckling behind me. I went straight to their refrigerator first and scanned it, my mouth dropping open when I saw its contents.

There’s… a lot… of…

“FOOOOODD!!!” I turned around to face Hunter, who was now behind me. He was looking at me weirdly. “Hunter-babe~” I hugged him and looked up at him, wearing my best puppy-dog face.

He rolled his eyes. “Right. What do you want me to cook?”

I shrieked and did my happy dance. That consisted of me jumping and swirling around, and just randomly flailing my hands, lifting a leg while using the other to stand, giving off whatever sound that came into my mind, and just simply making myself look like a complete fool.

I stopped with a big grin on my face when I noticed how hard he was trying not to laugh at me. I searched around the kitchen for a clock and saw it was already about lunchtime.

“Well, it’s a little late for this but, can I please, please, please, super pretty please…” I was once again in front of him, with my hands clasped together. “Get pancakes?! And waffles?! And bacons?! And eggs?! And sausages?! And pancakes?! I didn’t mention pancakes yet, did I?!”

A laugh escaped his mouth and he tried to cover it with a cough. Right. Like I didn’t hear it already. “Sure, Silver. But are you sure you can eat all that?”

“Of course!” I squealed. I pecked his lips and both his cheeks, and then I was back to my happy dance.

He chuckled but did what he was told. Ooohh… I wonder if he would do some things I would make him do when… pffft.

When he was done taking all the needed ingredients and raw foods from the fridge, I took out the left over pizza I saw earlier and heated it up in the microwave. I settled myself on a stool, munching chocolate chipped cookies and some chips while waiting for my real food, and watched my Hunter do the wonders around the kitchen.

I found myself gulping whenever I caught his muscles flexing, and I couldn’t force my eyes not to look at it even if I knew I shouldn’t do that. What? Hunter was a very mouthwatering piece of meat! Wait. Piece of meat. Hmm… maybe—

“No, Silver, you can't eat me.” I pouted and this time managed to look away. “Yet.” I glanced at him from the corner of my eyes and he winked at me. I felt my cheeks and ears heating up again and all he could do was chuckle.

I continued eating my cookies and chips in a comfortable silence. Actually, it’s not completely silent because the sound of frying was kinda loud, as well as the clattering of the plates and other utensils. I took out the pizza from the microwave when it was done and let it cool off a bit on the table. I didn’t like my pizza too hot.

Not too long after that, Hunter’s placing plate after plate in front of me and I literally drooled. I looked at him when he wiped my mouth and chin with the hem of his shirt to see him smiling and looking at me with eyes full of affection. My heart instantly fluttered with the sight.

He chuckled while sitting down on a stool beside me, while I was still motionless, gawking at all the food in front of me.

He cleared his throat. “Well?”

I quickly got up and pushed the plates in front of him. He gave me a questioning look but that turned into a wide smile when I sat on his lap. I started digging in, him wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Thank you!” I said, turning my head to look at him, grinning. “These are the best foods I have ever tasted!”

I was shocked when he kissed me and forced my mouth to open. When I did, he snatched the bacon I was eating and ate it.

“Hmm… best food ever.” He smirked after licking his lips.

I flushed and playfully slapped him. He just nuzzled my neck so I continued eating.

“So…”

“So?”

“You're a werewolf.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 73 12
M/N who was already happy with his life was unlucky to know his parents were divorcing since his father felt like they weren't working out,however,hi...
37.4K 1.8K 32
Dark things lie within. Things that your mom always warns you about. Things that people wouldn't want to talk about. But what if those only things br...
9.2K 309 44
Ernwood Forest is home to people living hidden from the prying eyes of humans; the Winged and their tribes. These people stand no taller than a few c...
7.7K 520 52
In a world where supernatural beings and those who hunt them exist, one young werewolf discovers that he is destined to end up with the hunter. Sudde...