๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ; ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐š

By dominantarreaga

๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๏ฟฝ... More

a cafe encounter
angel
cherry chapstick
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
THE SEQUEL IS UP

chapter seventeen

6.7K 193 44
By dominantarreaga

BRANDON
chapter seventeen

"Are you excited to go to Los Angeles again?" She asks, after taking a sip of her sweet tea.

"Yes, actually." I respond, sitting up in my chair,"I want to introduce you to my friends. I also want to take you to all of my favorite spots in LA."

"What are your friends like?"

I glance out the window as I think of a way to describe my peculiar friends back home.

I look back over at the dark haired girl sitting across from me.

"They're great." Is all I manage to say,"You'll love them." I add.

She nods,"What do you suppose we'll get up to today?"

"I actually have no plans, to be honest. I was hoping you had some kind of idea."

A grin appears on her face,"Well, we only have one more night here before we head back home. What do you say we go skydiving or something?"

I cock an eyebrow up,"You want to go skydiving? What happened to your fear of heights?"

"They're still very much exsistent but it feels so good to face fears." She replies,"You have no idea how incredible it felt to step foot onto solid ground after being on that plane for nine whole hours."

I smile,"Skydiving it is then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8M 380K 69
Now available as Audiobook on Audible India. Spring. It's the season to love, share, and find happiness. But for Tyler? Not really. To her, it's just...
2.3M 117K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
316K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
46.2M 1.2M 37
Zoe is a rogue who is forced to attend a school for werewolves for a year thanks to a new law. There she meets her mate, a certain Alpha who holds a...