chapter fourteen

EFFIE
chapter fourteen

"How do you feel about this ride, B?" I question, turning around to look at the boy who was glancing around at all the carnival rides.

A smile spreads out on his face when his brown eyes fixate on me.

"The tea cups?" He grins as he looks down at my first ride of choice.

"Yes," I say, taking his left hand in mine and leading him over to it,"Let's start off small."

"I was hoping for something more romantic such as the ferris wheel to start off with. Or perhaps we could have played one of those games in which my masculine self would swoop in and earn you a prize." He jokes.

"We have plenty of time for you to prove your dominance now just take a seat."

He grins and plops down in the tea cup next to me whilst shaking his head,"You're so adorable, baby."

I get a fuzzy feeling in the pit of my stomach everytime Brandon has used these types of names with me.

He makes me feel warm inside just by the brush of his fingertips against my skin or even the sound of his adorable laugh.

I defintely had a crush on this boy.

Every thought I had, if not already about Brandon, eventually led to him.

He has me spiraling out of control but I never wanted to gain conscious ever again.

I am high and strongly addicted but there is no way I will ever want to be sober again.

Author's Note:
If you're having a bad day, I suggest you look up Brandon Arreaga laughing compilations. It's the cure to all your bad thoughts. You will be laughing and grinning instantly.