Church Sex Camp

By ejhopkins

Not all people of faith believe that sex (even before marriage) is bad. Sex is a form of commitment, pleasure... More

IMPORTANT
Prologue
Just a Few Classes Offered
Chapter 1- Required
Chapter 2- Maintenance
Chapter 3- Class
Chapter 4- Dinner
Chapter 5- Teach
Chapter 6- Breakfast
Chapter 7- Pain
Chapter 8- Water
Chapter 9- Sunday
Chapter 10- Surprise
Chapter 11- Healing
Chapter 12- Fear
Chapter 13- Confession
Chapter 14- Stress
Chapter 15- Different
Chapter 16- Rest
Chapter 17- Forward
Chapter 18- New
Chapter 20- Wedding
Chapter 21- Reception
Chapter 22- Room
Chapter 23- Exes
Chapter 24- Regret
Chapter 25- Home
Chapter 26- Closing
Chapter 27- Change
Chapter 28- Death
Chapter 29- Grief
Chapter 30- Resolve
Chapter 31- Mute
Chapter 32- Free
Chapter 33- Onward
Epilogue

Chapter 19- Top

2.4K 43 0
By ejhopkins

"Wait. I want to be on top."

Fuck yes!!!

I picked her up and rested myself against the headboard. I wanted to make sure she could see my eyes the whole time.

"Okay, but remember to keep your eyes on me."

"I know. Um... this is my first time on top, so if I'm doing something wrong, just let me know."

"There's no way you could get it wrong. Trust me. I'll help, but go with your instincts."

She leaned in and our lips met once again. She started grinding against my cock. So I steadied her and gently pushed her up to the tip. I used my fingers to open her folds and I guided her down.

"Eyes open, baby."

She had closed her eyes as she sunk down, but I wasn't going to let her have another panic attack brought on by her asshole of an ex. This was all about us, all about being together and finding pleasure in each other.

"You're doing great, almost there."

I reached in between us and started rubbing her clit. Instantly she moaned and grabbed on to my shoulders. I used my other hand to hold her face to me. I kissed her softly and looked into her eyes, she got the message and nodded.

Steadily her hips began to move. At first she seemed to be adjusting to my size, but then I could feel her wetness and knew she was going to be okay. Her whole body started moving up and down, creating that incredible friction that set me aflame.

"Oh... Fuck! You really are good at this! uuhh... Shit!"

I was actually having trouble holding in my own climax, I'd never had a problem with stamina before her. I'm sure it has a lot to do with our undeniable connection. We were made for each other, and she drove me wild. I wanted her to have at least one orgasm though. This wasn't just for me, I knew she'd dealt with that in the past, and I would never do that to her.

She was getting close, her movements started to speed up. I could see the sweat dripping down between her breasts. I broke eye contact for a second to lick it off her. She tasted amazing, in every way. Thankfully she just kept her eyes on me, I'm sure she was wondering why I'd done that, but the groan she let out when I stopped told me she enjoyed it too.

That's when I picked up the pace. I thrust into her from below and pulled her chest to mine. We moved faster and faster. Our grunts and groans tangled with one another.

"Keep your eyes open, love. Stay with me. Oh God, I love you so much."

"Oh... I love you.... ahh... ohh... too.

"Tell me when you're coming, I want to go together."

"I'm going to...... ahhh"

We both climaxed, and it was by far the best I'd ever had. We were panting and soaked in sweat. Her head dropped to the crook of my neck and she lightly kissed me there. I could actually feel myself getting hard again. She sat up and looked at me.

"Already?!"

"This is what you do to me."

I gave her a smirk and raised my eyebrows. She laughed and it was beautiful. I couldn't think of anything better. Well, maybe one thing.

"I think I need a shower."

"Me too. Wanna share?"

She turned bright red. There was that blush I loved so much! She buried her face in my chest and I just held her.

I gently lifted her off and out of me. I needed to dispose of the condom and get the water running.

"You were serious?!"

"Of course! Gotta save water and all."

"Well, when you put it like that."

She stood up and walked to me, naked as the day she was born. My dick twitched and she could obviously tell. Her eyes kept flicking between my growing member and my face. I just stood there smirking and beckoning her to me. Once she was in the bathroom, I closed the door and led her into the shower.

"How are we supposed to get clean when we're just going to get dirty again?"

"I guess it'll be an extra long shower."

We spoke between kisses. I made my way to her neck, then her breasts. Her nipples were in need of serious attention. I took the right one in my mouth and massaged the left. She arched her back and groaned. I let out what I can only describe as a growl. My hunger for her body was turning me into an animal!

She started grinding against my hips and I could barely contain myself.

"Are you on any kind of birth control?"

"Ha...wait, really? I never thought I'd ever have sex again. So... no, I'm not on any birth control."

Fuck!

"Um... okay. Well, I'm clean, and I know you are. Are you opposed to the possibilities of... um... kids?"

Shit, her ex had told her he was clean too. I was such an idiot!

"I swear. I've been tested recently and I honestly can't remember ever having sex without a condom before. I wouldn't lie to you."

"Really?"

"To being clean or kids? Because honestly, yes to both."

She held my face in her hands and stared into my eyes. Was I seriously saying I'd be okay if she got pregnant? Shit, I was and I would!

She crashed her lips to mine. It was harsh and full of passion. I picked her up and held her against the cold tile. She shivered, but didn't stop. The water was heating up, and it wasn't going to take long for our body heat to make us both boiling hot.

I stretched my arm around her and found her slit, she was wet, and not from the water. I lifted her slightly and guided myself into her. It was getting easier on her, and even though she was still insanely tight, she stretched around me quickly. I was thrusting into her and kissing her with everything I had. When we needed to breathe, I looked in her eyes to see how she was doing. She wasn't closing her eyes, it was getting better. She leaned in to kiss my neck, so I did the same. Her nails dug into my back and it felt amazing.

I could feel her release coming, but I wasn't done yet. She threw her head back and screamed in pleasure. I loved that sound, I loved that I'd done that to her. As soon as she came down, I put her on her feet and turned her around.

"Trust me, love. Just keep those beautiful eyes open for me."

I put her hands on the wall her back had just occupied, and slid back into her. It was unreal. She felt so good, I could live in her. She cried out.

"Am I hurting you?!"

"No!! Don't stop! It's.... uuuuhhhh."

I thrust deeper and faster. I knew that this position was good for the woman, it hit a different angle that often hit the g-spot. But damn it was good for us guys too.

I kissed down her spine, then added one hand to hers on the wall. I used the other to hold her hip, so I could push into her tight pussy without her falling. I would've never let her fall.

Her cries were becoming louder and I could feel another climax looming.

"Come for me, gorgeous."

She screamed and it beckoned my own release. I emptied my seed into her, and it was one of the most incredible moments of my life. I could tell she was tired. She'd had multiple orgasms and that can take a lot of energy.

I pulled out and grabbed her around the waist, bringing her back to my chest. She brought her hands above her and around my neck. I held her tight, never wanting to let go. She slowly turned to face me and our foreheads met. Our breathing was labored, but in the best way possible.

"I love you, Eli."

"I love you, CeCe."

We'd spoken at the same time, it only affirmed just how meant for each other we were.

"Maybe... we should think about actually showering now."

She smiled that brilliant smile and lightly ran her fingers through my hair. I bent down and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"I'll wash you first."

***

It was Saturday, and my sisters wedding started at 4pm. So that gave us some time to relax before heading out. I wanted to leave before lunch though, to go on a proper date. Plus, I still had to get Sarah's gift and buy CeCe a new dress to wear. So, after breakfast, we went to the pool.

I knew that CeCe was getting antsy to get back to work, and I hoped that a little time around her guests would help. She seemed to like the idea. Plus, getting to see her in her bikini, I couldn't even begin to describe it. I hated the fact that anyone else saw her, it was like a primal urge to protect what was mine. Part of me liked that, the rest of me was freaking the fuck out. Since when was I a possessive asshole? I would guess it has to do with figuring out that I loved her. Another thing that was still freaking me out.

On the way to the pool, the amount of people that came up to her and wished her well was almost overwhelming. It seemed like her guests were going out of their way to make her feel loved. She was in tears by the time we got there. I just held her and tried to reassure her that she was doing the right thing by resting.

"Don't you think I've rested enough? I love spending time with you, but I feel like I'm putting too much pressure on everyone else. I need to talk to Meg, maybe she could..."

"Nu-uh! Nope. You are under strict orders to rest, and you will do just that. We're going to swim, lay out, and relax. If you want to talk to Megan later, about non-camp stuff, fine. But I'm not letting you out of my sight."

"Fine... Daaaad."

She stuck her tongue out at me and I immediately took her mouth in mine.

"You can't go putting that fantastic tongue out and expect me not to want it in my mouth, now can you?"

She was out of breath, it made me hard just watching her pant.

"I'll keep that in mind."

She looked up at me with those insanely gorgeous eyes and I was lost again. I went in for another kiss and this time it was slow, loving, and fucking amazing.

After a bit, we walked into the pool area. It wasn't too busy, most people were either at breakfast or on their way to a class. I was starting to recognize several of the camp guests, and even greeted some of the couples.

Then Darren had to open his fucking mouth, I swear that kid is going to give me an ulcer!

"Hey, boss! Hey Ms. CeCe!

The little fucker winked at her and looked at her chest!

"Darren, can I see you for a minute?"

"Um... yeah, one sec. TEN MINUTE BREAK! TIME TO GET OUT OF THE POOL! TEN MINUTE BREAK!"

He blew his whistle a few times and people slowly got out of the pool.

"Hey hun, I'm just gonna talk to Darren for a minute. I'll be right back though."

Then, once I knew he was looking at me, I kissed her long and hard. When I looked up at him, he was looking straight up, like the clouds were the most interesting thing in the world. I walked him over to behind the changing rooms and crossed my arms.

"What. The. Fuck. Darren?"

"Uuuuhhhh.... what?"

"You look at my girlfriend like that again, actually if you look at her at all, getting fired will be the least of your worries. That's what."

"Whoa! Seriously, boss? Chill. I can't help it if she's a hot piece."

Fuck it! I turned him around and put him in a headlock. I wasn't squeezing very hard, but he was still gasping.

"I want you to listen and listen good. CeCe Stratton isn't a 'piece'. She is a fucking goddess, and completely off-limits. Understand?"

I realized he couldn't actually answer me, so I let him go.

"Yeah..... I got.... it.... Fuck, man."

"Now, get the pool open, because I'm not filling in for you again."

He practically sprinted away from me.

"That's right, run you little shit."

"So... little shit? Really?!"

I jumped! CeCe was behind me, I hadn't even realized that I'd said that out loud.

"Oh, Darren was slacking, I have to keep my staff on their toes. You know."

"Mmhhmm... I know. Does that include chocking them?"

Fuck.

"Not usually. Me and Darren mess around like that all the time. I'm kind of like a big brother, or uncle to him."

Which I would love to disown.

"Right. That's what it looked like."

The sarcasm was a bit overdone, but it was still cute. As was the exaggerated eye-roll. We walked back over to the lounge chairs, there were still a few minutes of the (somewhat forced) break. But I didn't see Darren. He might have had to go change his swimsuit, pretty sure he shit himself.

"What's that mischievous smile all about?"

I laughed so hard, I was doubled over. I had the overwhelming urge to tell her that he'd gotten a massive hard-on from our talk, so it may be a few more minutes. But then the little shit walked back out. He looked at me, but ignored CeCe as if she were a ghost. Job well done. Job. Well. Done.

We spent about an hour there and went back to my cabin. It's not a short walk, but with being in the car and sitting through a long ass wedding later, we knew walking was better.

Also, we needed a nice, long shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 193 6
this is just a quick one shot and my first one so please don't judge, these are my own ideas so please don't copy this one shot or my other books ple...
3.2K 155 31
18+ Mature Content · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · Helene Veritas spends most of her time taking care of others by providing counseling to teenagers and being...
4.2K 30 3
Do you have any sins you'd like to confess? Rev John will surely help you repent 😈
1.1K 8 57
This is the second section of the Catechism of the Catholic Church. This section is the section on the Life in Christ. It covers the liturgy and th...