Endlessly...

By nccruz16

Olivia is a glass ceiling breaking filipina-american celebrity. Once a child star, now a well renowned singer... More

Chapter 1 - Olivia
Chapter 2 - Abby
Chapter 3 - Olivia
Chapter 4 - Olivia
Chapter 5 - Abby
Chapter 6 - Olivia
Chapter 7 - Abby
Author's Note
Chapter 8 - Olivia
Chapter 9 - Abby
Chapter 10 - Olivia
Chapter 11 - Abby
Chapter 12 - Olivia
Chapter 13 - Abby
Chapter 14 - Olivia
Chapter 15 - Abby
Chapter 16 - Olivia
Chapter 17 - Abby
Chapter 18 - Olivia
Chapter 19 - Abby
Chapter 20 - Olivia
Chapter 21 - Abby
Chapter 22 - Olivia
Chapter 23 - Abby
Chapter 24 - Olivia
Chapter 25 - Abby
Chapter 26 - Olivia
Chapter 27 - Abby
Chapter 28 - Olivia
Chapter 29 - Abby
Chapter 30 - Olivia
Chapter 31 - Abby
Chapter 32 - Olivia
Chapter 33 - Abby
Chapter 34 - Olivia
Chapter 35 - Abby
Chapter 36 - Olivia
Chapter 37 - Abby
Chapter 38 - Olivia
Chapter 39 - Abby
Chapter 40 - Olivia
Chapter 41 - Abby
Chapter 42 - Olivia
Chapter 43 - Abby
Chapter 44 - Olivia
Chapter 45 - Abby
Chapter 46 - Olivia
Chapter 47 - Abby
Chapter 48 - Olivia
Chapter 49 - Abby
Chapter 50 - Olivia
Chapter 51 - Abby
Chapter 52 - Olivia
Chapter 53 - Abby
Chapter 54 - Olivia
Chapter 55 - Abby
Chapter 56 - Olivia
Chapter 57 - Abby
Chapter 58 - Olivia
Chapter 60 - Olivia

Chapter 59 - Abby

80 2 0
By nccruz16

"Munch, I'm cold," Olivia whined in bed. "Ohhh it's snowing!!" It's snowing outside and my sweet girl loves the snow! From the bathroom where I'm brushing my teeth I watch her clumsily get out of bed tripping over herself, with the covers wrapped warmly around her and stand out in the terrace to watch the snowfall.

"I gotta go to Kasey's room to get ready, can I trust you not to just stand in the snow all morning?" I shout from the bathroom of our hotel room. "No promises," she replies flatly looking up at the snow letting it fall on her face with a big smile. "Get inside, you're not even dressed," I scoff pulling her in by the comforter wrapped around her. "Hey! Snow!" She pouts, pointing to the white fluff falling out the sky. "Yeah, I know you love it but it's wedding day! So, eat your breakfast and start to get ready, please! I want you ready in time for the photos, do you understand?" I bossed.

"Oh my god, so bossy this morning! Relax! Look!" She points back out to the terrace to the falling snow and the landscape that is now covered in white powder. "It's a beautiful day for a winter wedding," she wraps her arms and the white covers around me. I take a deep breath and heed her advice, and look out at the beautiful snow fall, appreciating the scenery.

"I love you and I'll be ready for the photos, don't worry," she whispers in my ear before taking my ear between her lips, provoking a giggle. "Don't start, Olivia," I pulled away, chuckling to myself. "Ugh, fine, go...leave me here naked and in the snow," she exaggerates falling to the bed. "I'll see you later! Eat your breakfast, Liv!" I shout, with the door shutting behind me.

I'm one of Kasey's bridesmaid other than her sister, so I rush to the bridal suite to get ready with her and the rest of the bridal party. I knock on the door and through it I can hear the music playing the other girls laughing, I smile knowing the excitement that awaits me behind that door. "Morning, Mrs. Ferguson!" I grin hugging my best friend in the makeup chair. "Morning! Mimosa?" She offers and I take a glass before taking a seat in other chair designated for me to get my hair and makeup done. "Are you nervous?" I quietly ask Kasey, while her sister zips up her beautifully laced wedding gown. "I'm nervous that something might happen," she grins weakly.

"Well, Liv is more than ready to sing you down the aisle," I smile. "Oh my god, do you know the jokes we've been making since you and Zach asked her to sing? Olivia Riviera, CEO and part time wedding singer," we burst out laughing. Lee finishes working on Kasey's makeup and has come back for some final touches on me. "Is it weird being at another wedding with Liv?" He asks me and it takes a second for me to remember that the first wedding we went to wasn't our finest moment as a couple "I didn't even think about that...things are different now — we're good."

"I slip into my red bridesmaids dress and Kasey's sister zips me up, it's freezing and I can't wait to throw on my coat but the wedding photographer wants the jackets off for the pictures.

"Oh my god, Kasey..." I'm in complete awe of my beautiful friend in her wedding dress, a tear escapes my eye as Kasey walks out to take photos with me closely behind her holding her train so it doesn't get stepped on. "You look stunning," Olivia leans in for a hug. "Thanks, your brother is the best," she chuckles and I spot Liv leaning over Kasey's shoulder to see her brother finishing up his work on someone else in the bridal party.

"Hey, gorgeous," I'm greeted by my definitely exquisite girlfriend in her dark green dress and black overcoat. "Hi, sweets," I flash a smile at her. She gets out of the way and waits to be summoned to take the photos I want with her.

"I dunno, I think a cheesy prom photo would be perfect," she teases, trying to stand behind me with her arms around my waist, making the photographer laugh. "Stop!! I'm freezing I wanna get this done!" I rush. "Let's get one with you two holding hands like that, now look at each other...big smiles!" He directs as flashes go off behind us. "Great! I think we got it," the photographer grins. "Olivia, if I could give you my card, give me a call, I'd love to work with you!" He timidly hands her his business card, she thanks him and slips the card into her clutch. I'm so used to Olivia being handed things for business purposes or networking purposes, she always so graciously accepts them and flashes her million dollar smile.

"Now what am I allowed to do?" She mocks, waiting for further instructions. "Just hang out, it's almost time for the ceremony anyways. Go mingle." I kiss her on the cheek then wipe the lipstick stain I left with my thumb and she hands me my black coat to wear again before we part ways.

Kasey's meticulous wedding planner has the wedding party practice once more before the ceremony. I peer over the shoulder of someone standing in front of me to spot my girl sitting at the piano ready to play us in. She's signalled and instantly the room is filled with her instrumental and beautiful voice. It may be gloomy and snowing out but my ball of sunshine is beaming warm and bright today, I grin walking down the aisle with the groomsmen whose arm I'm holding on to. I see Liv wink at me as I get closer to the altar. "Perfect! Olivia you'll be sure to fade out once Kasey takes that last step up, right?" The stressed planner reiterates to my girl and I can see the look Liv is giving this lady, like "no duh," and I can't help but snort from trying to hold in my laughter, bringing all the attention on me, "sorry!"

"Alright, places everyone, please so the guests may enter," the frantic wedding planner announces, herding us out the door. I glance back at my girl and stick my tongue out at her.

We're all lined up, ready to walk down the aisle, with Kasey at the very back. The doors open and I hear Liv playing the piano, my heart immediately glowing.

Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right
Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right.
I'm escorted down the aisle as my girl sings, neither of us taking our eyes off one another, both of us grinning from ear to ear.

Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's' all right
Kasey's sister walks down behind me.

Every one stands as Kasey is walks down with her parents on either side of her, beaming with joy and a tiny tear trickling down her face.
Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right.

Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right
It's all right...

"I, Zachary Martin Ferguson, take you to be my best friend, my faithful partner, and my one true love. I promise to encourage you and inspire you and to love you truly through good times and bad. I will forever be there to laugh with you, to lift you up when you are down and to love you unconditionally through all of our adventures in life together. I can't promise to fix all your problems but I can promise you won't have to face them alone. I want to hold your hand at 80 and say we made it." Zach wipes a tear with the crook of his index finger.

"Zach, you are my love story," Kasey starts her vows and I instantly feel my lips quiver. "And I write you into everything I do, everything I see, everything I touch and everything I dream, you are the words that fill my pages. I feel like everything in my life has led me to you. My choices, my heartbreaks, my regrets..." Kasey stumbles and chokes from her tears and Zach reaches over, wiping them away and I know there's no trying to hold back the tears anymore, the water works are flowing! "Everything. And when we're together, my past seems worth it. Because if I had done one thing differently, I might never have met you. And I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you."

The couple finish their vows with everyone practically in tears. I bring the crumpled up tissue I'm holding in my hand with my bouquet and dab the tears away before they stain down my face. I scan the seats for Liv, who is sitting beside Lee — both of them dabbing their tears away.

"I now introduce to you all, Mr. and Mrs. Zachary Ferguson!"

"You guys know where they're going for their honeymoon?" Jenna asks. "Africa for like two months," I answer taking a drink of my Kasey themed cocktail. Oh wow, that's really strong but also really good, oh boy...

I nuzzle my face into Liv's, laughing at Logan's joke about how everyone should hire Liv to do their weddings. "Imagine saying that you had Olivia and the Graduates at your wedding, that's so legendary!"

Olivia shakes her head and throws up her middle finger at Logan who is still laughing. "Hey, love birds!" Kasey raises her voice slightly over all the other voices in the room at me and Liv, whose face is cupped in my hand and whose lips are pressed against mine. I swipe my thumb across Liv's lips to wipe off the smudged mixture of my lipstick and hers, turning around to see the glowing bride and groom who have made their way back to our table, "Hey you guys!!!" I grin up at the newlywed couple. "We're making our rounds for photos and to see if people are actually eating the food we picked out," Zach says sarcastically. The four of us take our photos for Zach and Kasey's wedding memories and some for our respective social media platforms.

I've had about five Kasey themed cocktails since the reception started and we're at the point in the night were the dance floor is where we're all supposed to be. Liv and Logan go hard, dancing along to the DJ's hip hop & R&B line up — grinding and dancing and I can't help but get turned on by my girl's swag and smooth moves! Lee pulls me further into the center of the dance floor where Liv and Logan are, my girl is glistening with beads of sweat and she dances her way over to me leaving Logan to dance with Jenna and Lee. Liv takes my hand, spinning me so my back is flush against her front.

Both of Olivia's hands are on my hips, pressing my ass against her as we rock our hips back and forth to the rhythm of the music. Liv's head resting on my shoulder, singing along with the music in my ear. Our bodies mold together as we sway side to side, our hips connected and I lean my head back against Liv's shoulder, chewing on my lower lip — 100% worked up as Liv's hand traced up and down my sides. "Liivvv," I mumbled. She chuckles because she knows very well that I'm getting worked up on this dance floor with her, "come on, let's get another drink."

"Two waters," she says to the bartender, handing me one of the bottled waters. I scrunch up my face at the bottled water my girlfriend was trying to get me to drink, "can I get another one of the Kasey drinks?" I slur at the bartender. I see Liv out of the corner of my eye leaning with both elbows on the bar sipping her water seductively, rolling her eyes at me. "You're a horny drunk tonight. Dance with me when you've had some water," she places the empty water bottle down on the bar counter and rolls her eyes back at me again. I drunkenly grab her by the arm, stopping her from walking away with my lower lip between my teeth — grinning with desire and I practically yank her into me. "No more dancing," I say with gritted teeth and my eyes as dark as the evening sky.

"Eww no, you smell like the bar," Liv giggled in my arms, one hand on my waist and the other moving my fly away out of my face. "I'm a little drunk," I trace my fingers up and down the parts of her dress that expose skin and it's not nearly enough for me. "You're a lot drunk off those Kasey drinks and I think we should take you back to the room," my girl says sweetly, kissing me on the nose but I don't want my sweet girlfriend right now, I want my rough, hold-me-down-while-we-have-rabbit-sex girlfriend now. I push myself into the sexy girl standing in front of me, smashing our lips together. I thrust my tongue into Liv's mouth, flicking and swirling — wanting more, needing more.

"There we go, just let it out, just like that, munch," I hear Olivia's soothing voice while she rubs my back and my head in the toilet. "I can't anymore..." I dry heave pulling my head out of the porcelain toilet, my body against the cool marble floors. Olivia crawls over, still in her dress, and wipes the corner of my mouth with a towel. "Rinse," she says handing me a cup of water and mouthwash, I gargle and spit it out into the toilet before flushing the remnants of my stomach. "I think I'm done," I moaned falling into Olivia. "Come on, let's get you ready for bed then, huh?" She rubs my back before standing and leaving me to lean against the tub.

How did I end up so fucking wasted? All I drank were Kasey's dumb drinks. Ugh! This is agony! All I wanted to was have my way with my girlfriend and rip that dress off. Instead I'm praying to the porcelain god tonight.

"Those Kasey cocktails were full of sugar, probably why you got so drunk so fast," she chuckled bending down with a makeup wipe in hand to wipe my tear stained makeup off my face. While she wipes whatever is left of my makeup, I pull the bobby-pins out of my hair and let my locks fall out of the bun it was in, scratching away all the hairspray. Olivia pulls me up and unzips my dress, it pools to the floor and she gently feathers me with kisses before slowly putting me to bed.

I'm gonna be in a world of hurt in the morning...

I wake up with my fingers locked with Olivia's, my head resting on one of her arms, and the other resting on my stomach. I can hear my heart beat pounding in my head and I groan covering my face with my free hand. My girl is still fast asleep next to me, I'm naked and freezing while she's warmly dressed in pajamas, I try to scoff but it hurts too much. I sit up, cradling my very hungover head in my hands. I hear Liv shift in the bed beside me and before I can look up I'm handed a bottle of water then two Advil from my migraine. I feel Liv's warm kisses go up and down my back and to my shoulders, "how hungover are you right now? Because we have the brunch then those snow activities."

"I can't," I whimper lying back down in bed looking up at Liv. She rolls over on top of me, her chin resting on her hand between my breasts. "I've never seen you this hungover before, I'm sure you're not the only one too. Anyone that drank those Kasey cocktails are probably feeling the same pain you are," she giggles, kissing my one of my breast. "Why aren't you hungover?" I ran my fingers through her hair, tugging slightly. "I only had a couple of those drinks and water the rest of the night, per my promise to you and sobriety apparently..." she shifts, resting her head on the center of my chest looking out the window to the falling snow.

"Shower. Come on, you'll feel better, I promise!" My perky girl sits up on her knees and pulls me up after much resistance.

"Can I offer you anything to drink? Mimosa? Bloody Mary?" The waitress asks me and my whole body heaves getting ready to throw up just at the thought. Hungover at almost thirty is nothing like when I was a twenty-one. "Uh, she'll just have water, but I'll gladly take that mimosa," Olivia grins at the waitress.

I look around at the rest of the wedding party arriving and they all look like they're in as much pain as I'm in currently. "Looks like everyone had one too many Kasey drinks last night," Liv nudged my shoulder and whispered in my ear. Someone yelled "they're coming!" And we all banged the tables as a mock drum roll for the newly weds entering the restaurant for brunch.

"I was just notified on the way here that 90% of you are all hungover from Kasey's drink last night, may I suggest a bit of hair-of-the-dog and raise a toast to all of you, for your support through this whole process...from dating to engagement to planning the wedding and this moment, Kasey and I thank you all! We love ya! Cheers!" Zach toasts the very hungover wedding party. "How about a hands up if you're NOT hungover?" Kasey jokes after and Liv proudly tries to raise her hand before I swat her left hand. "Zach said I needed to formally apologize to all of you for choosing a cocktail that would have this affect so...my bad..." Kasey snorts at everyone's painful groan.

I can barely stomach any of the food that I ordered, "that's not gonna help you get over that hangover, here..." Olivia pushes a fork of pan fried eggs and home fries in the direction of my mouth, I reluctantly let her feed me. "You gotta eat something greasy for your stomach to like reset itself, babe. Come on, you were twenty-one once," she laughs getting another fork full of food ready for me. "Ugh, I didn't have too many college ragers, baby," I take another bite of her greasy eggs and potatoes. I'll admit, it's settling in my stomach way better than the oatmeal I ordered.

By the end of brunch, I was very close to feeling better and definitely ready to join in on the outdoor festivities Kasey and Zach planned for us. The couple had horse drawn sleigh rides, tubing, sledding, and a men vs women snowball fight planned for us.

"Who's going first?" Zach shouts at the top a very steep hill with a dozen black "sno-nuts" chained together six at a time. "ME!!!" My adrenaline seeking girlfriend shouts loudly with a hand shot straight into the air. Unfortunately, because she has me by the hand, I'm dragged along behind her, "no, no, no, baby! No! I don't wanna go in the front! OHMYGOD!"

Olivia puts both hands on my shoulders and pushes me down into the second to the front sno-nut and if I weren't wearing gloves everyone would see that I was white knuckling the handles on either side of me. Olivia giddily plops down in the first tube, one hand on my leg, anchoring me, the other had her phone ready to capture the pure terror in my face as we're about to speed down the hill. "Liv! Inch down the train! Give us a kick start!" Zach shouts from behind me, soon after we're slowly sliding then rapidly our speed increases.

"OPEN YOUR EYES!!" Olivia laughs recording a video. We reach the bottom of the hill, all of us giddy from excitement and not for a second did my girl release her grip on my leg. She ungraciously rolls out of the tub and onto the snow, making a snow angel right where she landed. I stand over her and take a picture, captioning it, "my #1 snow angel!" While I'm typing away, posting the photo to various social media outlets with a huge grin on my face, a fucking snowball is thrown at me, "OLIVIA!!!!!!" I shout, shoving my phone back into my coat pocket, packing a snowball with both hands and chucking it in her direction. Skillfully she rolls away, dodging my snowball.

I grit my teeth and instinctively run into my girlfriend, tackling her with all my might into the freshly fallen snow around us, "you wanna start??" I challenge her, laughing while I body slam her, stuffing snow into her coat.

"OHMYGOD!!! AAAAAHHH!!!! BAAABE!!!!" She yelps from the freezing cold fluff melting against her hot skin. Before I can stuff more handfuls of snow in my not so angelic snow angel's coat she mimics my act of revenge and stuffs snow in my coat. "Nooooo, baby! Stop! Please!!" I cry out "I don't like this game anymore!"

"SAY YOU SURRENDER!!" Liv rolls us over so she's on top, dominating this snowball fight. I smugly turn my head, provoking Liv, "SAY IT OR ELSE!" She says pinning me down with both her legs, holding a glove full of snow over her head. "I surrender," I smile devilishly, leaning forward, bringing our lips together into a warm, loving, and playful kiss.

"If you guys can pull yourselves away from vomit inducing cuteness can you help us bring the tubes back up the hill so we can go more than once?" Kasey shouts attempting to heave a tube up the hill. I break away from the kiss, lovingly looking up at the beautiful Filipina hovering over me — her beanie lopsided on the top of her head and covered in snow. "I love you, sweets," I straighten her beanie. "I love you, too, Abby," she replies kissing the palm of my hand caressing her cheek. "Endlessly..." we say together.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"Liv! I'm leaving!" I shout rushing down the stairs, almost out the door. "I'll see you after my meeting," she pops out of the kitchen handing me a giant bottle of water for the road. "Mmkay, I'll see you later then, good luck with the meeting," I hastily kiss her quickly on the lips while taking the bottled water in one hand. "Hey!" She stops me seriously. "Have fun," she winks, holding me back with one hand as I tried to walk out the front door of our home.

"Love you," I said with a warm smile. Brad and Lee are already in the car waiting for me with the rest of the glam team. "Are you excited for today??" Brad sang. "Oh without a doubt! Now that we're doing the album cover I know it means everything is in motion and before I know it the albums out and I'm on tour!" I answer squirming in my seat with excitement.

We decided on a black and white theme for the album cover and the sleeve. Brad pulled some amazing pieces that will transfer beautifully into black and white and Lee's makeup is always fierce. We're shooting at a theater which just brings me back to my roots which is perfect for the namesake of my album.

After working with him during Coachella, Liv and I both fell in love with Vincent's work, he captures such amazing shots and the portfolio and references to boot, "are you sure you're gonna be okay with Vincent?" I whisper quietly as Lee does my makeup. "You've asked me a bajillion times, what was my answer the 60th time you AND Liv asked?" He said impatiently. "You said...it was fine," I replied softly.

"Alright, I really wanna get some shots in that staircase outside, so the sooner we can get out there, the better especially with this lighting," Vincent said artfully. "She'll be ready in ten, just doing last minute touches," Lee muses.

We're filming some behind the scenes footage of the shoot for when the album is ready to be released so a lot of the day is going to be filmed, although between Brad and Lee a lot of the stupid shit we do during the shoot ends up on the boys instagram stories anyway, like the team and I recreating Rent's "Seasons of Love" on stage.

We're in the middle of the shoot when everyone goes quiet and heads turn to the back of the theater, standing at the double doors with the daylight shining in, was a silhouette. We all squint our eyes, distracted by the entrance, and wait for the silhouette to reveal itself. "Sorry...sorry!" Said the silhouette and instinctively I yelped with joy because that silhouette was my girl.

"Liv!" I said loudly from center stage. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt anything! I'm sorry!" She apologized profusely to the team working. She sits down in one of the seats and waits until Vincent finishes this set of photos. When he finishes, I crouch down a the foot of the stage and lean down to kiss my sweets. She just came from the office, even if I didn't know her schedule for the day I knew just from the fitted suit she was wearing. She was in a deep blue, almost black pant suit with a white silk camisole under her blazer, something she had Brad pull, her hair was up in a high pony and her glasses hung from the center of her camisole, pulling down just enough.

"You look gorgeous," she took the words right out of my mouth. "You don't look too bad yourself," I tease. "Hey, bud," Lee happily jumps up and sits on the edge of the stage where Liv is leaning and I'm crouched over. I mimic him and sit down as well. Olivia sips her coffee, leaning into my lap, "how's it going so far?"

I grinned at her, "fucking amazing!"

Following Olivia in was Alisha, she's filled Angie's shoes wonderfully, I like to tease Liv and Angie saying Alisha was the solution to our problem of Liv's habit of being insufferable this whole time! Not once has she thrown one of her little fits, Angie and I both know it's only a matter of time.

"Here are your drinks, everyone's is labeled the coffee and tea for the rest of the crew is already in the back with the rest of the food," she gushed handing Liv, Lee, and myself a cup. "Thanks, Alisha!!" Liv has to admit, this girl is always on top of her shit.

I smooth down Liv's copious amounts of baby hairs, "Have you had lunch yet, baby?" She checks the time on her watch it was just past noon, "oh wow it's already noon?" She gets distracted and pulls her phone out of her pocket and begins to scroll through her phone. "Yes? No?" I press again knowing I lost Liv already. "She hasn't yet, Abby, she didn't schedule lunch in today, I think?" Alisha answered my question for me. "Of course she didn't," Lee shakes his head, sipping on his coffee. I think about jumping down from the stage but it's too high for me and I'm in heels so I tap Lee's thigh next to mine, "help me up!"

"Ms. CEO, it's lunch time, let's go!" But she was still on her phone, answering an email from what I saw above her. "OLIVIA! NOW!" I raise my voice just enough that it echoes through the empty theatre. "Huh?" She looks up at me, puzzled. "We're getting lunch, come on!" I start walking towards the dressing rooms where we had food delivered. "Are you coming or not?" I whip my head around at my girl still looking slightly confused but hot on the trail behind me.

I fix Liv a plate of food, a little bit of everything, and hand it to her, "Alisha, please help yourself!!! There's plenty! I just gotta get this psycho her food or else she'll forget entirely that she needs to fucking eat," I pile on the quinoa salad onto another plate for Liv and I to share. Olivia practically inhales the food I've given her and goes back for seconds, I fucking knew it.

I'm comfortably situated on the couch next to her with my legs resting on her lap, my girl is finally fed and I wipe the tiny bit of food she's got on the corner of her mouth, I look up and Jimmy is filming this exchange between myself and my girlfriend for a second I'm self-conscious about something so personal being filmed, but I easily get over it when I look into those light brown eyes and lose myself completely.

"Do you guys wanna see the sets we've taken so far?" Vincent asks after we've all eaten and I'm back in the makeup chair for the next look. "Can I?" Liv buzzes with excitement. I laugh, "I don't see why not." She and Brad walk over the computer in the next room with the unedited photos Vincent's taken so far, she leans in examining each photo with her arms folder and her glasses pushed up to the bridge of her nose. I can't see her reaction over any of the photos because her back is turned to me, but I'm dying to see her reactions to them. From the reflection of the mirror in front of me I watch Vincent's and Olivia something, "what did he give her?"

Olivia and Brad are laughing loudly when they get back into the room with us, "I gotta get back to set, baby. I'll see you at home?" She leans over my shoulder, talking to me through the reflection, and kisses my cheek. "What about the photos?" I eagerly ask. "They're fucking magnificent!" She flashes me a grin fanning out some polaroids Vincent took of me.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"...It has been my pleasure creating this show and I am truly honored to have had all of you bring it to life..." Eli tearfully tells the cast and crew of the show. "I am so proud of this body of work and every single one of you are responsible for that, you know it always bothered me during interviews or in articles when this show would be referred to as my show because it isn't it's become so much more than my show — it's all yours. I just...I just want to thank you all for allowing me on this journey with you....until next time!" He took a small bow and the entire room filled with cheers and clapping and many tears.

"Olivia?" Eli introduced my girl, the producers were all saying a little something to the cast and crew today. "Uhm, I want to thank you all for everything...I truly mean it, I could list everything big and small I wanted to thank each and every one of you for. You all made my return in front of the camera and behind it...the most amazing, life changing, time of my life," a few cast members whistled and hollered. She chuckled, blushing, "I couldn't have asked for a better, funnier, warmer, or enjoyable cast and crew. Your hard work translates to the screens of millions of people and you should all be proud of the work you've done here. Uhm..I want to thank you all especially for your...uhm..." she stammered. "...discretion," she grabbed hold of my hand and more whistling and hollering went off, making both of us turn beet red. "I look forward to working with any or all of you again in the future! Thank you, thank you...thank you!"

One by one Eli wrapped each of our characters and after two seasons it's time to put my Heather to bed.

Olivia and I wanted to do something for the cast and crew so we're throwing the wrap party at our house, Liv's event planner, "the planner to the stars" has been working furiously to make sure everything is perfect at the house — from the photo booth to the games to the live music to the food.

"Munch, let's go shopping for something to wear to the party," Liv whined in bed, her limbs sprawled all over me like an octopus, her phone held above her face and her glasses pushed up the bridge of her nose — she looked absolutely adorable and sexy at the same time! "Brad pulled stuff for us just to have on hand, I'm sure we have something already," I mused, drawing circles on her leg and flipping through channels. We just had breakfast in bed and were just having a lazy morning in together before Liv goes to the office. "No, I wanna go shopping! Come on! When has Abby Ricci ever turned down shopping? We can go around the boutiques near the office — it can be bring your girlfriend to work day," she giggled giddily looking up at me with a scrunched up nose.

I couldn't say no that face, it was so fucking cute! Ugh! "Fine, baby, we can go shopping then I'll go with you to the office and get some work done there," I agreed to my adorable girls request, she was wearing a pair of my favorite Nike Pro shorts and one of my pieces of merch as an oversized long sleeve tee.

"I think I wanna do a maxi or a jumpsuit, babe, what about you?" She hummed, swinging our intertwined hands gently as we walked from one shop to another, as we turn the corner to the next street of stores, she pulls my hand around and over her shoulder and I nuzzle my face into hers.

It's simple moments like this that make my heart glow. I love the tender moments we get to have together where it feels like it's just the two of us in the entire world.

"I think I wanna do a jumpsuit like this one," I hold up a simple but classy and elegant white, strapless jumpsuit across the room to Olivia who is eying a floral long sleeve maxi with the deepest of deep v-necks, yum! "Copying my jumpsuit idea, I see," she smirks walking over towards me to examine the white piece I was holding in my hand. She holds it out over me, sizing it to my body and nods in approval. I hold her choice up against her but it doesn't seem fitting enough for the night, "it's great and your tits will look fucking amazing in this but it's too casual for the party."

"Hmm, you're right," she pulls something off the rack behind me, a black mini with a crushed velvet cape to go with it and her eyes light up and I know that's it. She'll fill that dress up in all the right ways.

We check out and surprisingly enough, Liv let's me take care of all of our shopping for the day, when normally she acts like Daddy Warbucks and wants to pick up every bill and every tab — I know she's more than financially stable enough to do so but its getting to the point where it looks like she's constantly spoiling me from an outsiders point of view. I just don't want people thinking that I'm only with Olivia for her money and fame...

"I wanna welcome everyone to our series wrap party! Olivia and I wanted to put this party together for one last hurrah for the show and as a chance for all of us to be together in one place for one last time! Enjoy the drinks, the food, the games, and make sure to stop by the photo booth!!" I announced into the mic before the band took over and started playing. I make my way through the crowd, bumping into many cast and crew members from both seasons and after searching for what felt like almost an hour I give up and try to call Olivia's cell — no answer. Where the fuck is she?

I weave and wander through the crowd, getting stopped by practically every person. I figure if she's not out here and I haven't run into her she's got to be in the house somewhere. Before I make my way into the kitchen I run into Nick, "HEEEYYY!! Great party!!"

"Thanks!! Did you just get here?"

"Yeah, literally just walked in. Whoa! A band and I know some of those guys! Ha! Where's my sister from another mister?"

"Good, question...I've been looking all over the place for her..."

"Want some help?" Nick offered, shrugging his shoulders up and I nod.

We get through the crowd and into the kitchen where there's dozens of people prepping all types of food to be sent out to the party goers. Nick and I both scan the room for Olivia, "I'm gonna check over there!" Nick nods and points towards the unseen part of the kitchen while I head to the other parts of the house. I barely take ten steps before Nick calls out my name. I maneuver my way over to Nick who is by our pantry door. He points to the inside, "Liv?" Nick and I squeeze our way in without opening the door all the way.

"What's going on, bud?" Nick asks my girl who's sitting on the edge of a step stool, with clenched fists resting on her knees.

"Babe..."

"I'm fine," she said but it wasn't very convincing.

"What's wrong, Liv?" Nick asks again.

"Baby, it's okay..."

"There's just a lot of people...I don't know...I just got so overwhelmed with anxiety all of a sudden, it's stupid..." she grumbles, dropping her head to her hands.

"Hey...come here, it's gonna be okay, we can hang out in here and have our own little party! I'm gonna open up this bag of chips," Nick smiled warmly at his friend, lightening the mood.

Liv looks up at me, with the saddest pout I've ever seen, "I know it's a lot of people and Nick's right, we can hang out in here as long as you want, sweets."

"No, I just need a minute to like get it together," she inhaled and exhaled deeply. "Let's breathe together," Nick suggests rolling up the now open bag of chips.

Together we took seven deep breaths in and seven deep breaths out. Liv leads Nick and I out of the pantry and through the many people working, "I'm right here, baby. I'm glue."

I grab hold of her right hand and Nick to her left with his hand on the nape of his best friends back, making sure she had plenty of space between her and the people around us. After a while, Liv eases into the party and is the life of the party.

"Our house is a mess," Liv groans, her voice muffled by the covers. "Please get off me, munch..." Liv pleaded. I was still very much asleep when she started to try and roll me off her back. "Stoppp," I whine, only snuggling her more because I was so tired and really comfortable in the position I was fast asleep in. "Abby, get off me!" She struggled to move me off her again this time really waking me up. "I'm sleeping!!!" I try to fight but the efforts are futile because I've already been de-koala'ed off Liv. I fall back asleep after Liv sits up and goes to the bathroom, when she wakes me up again she's already in workout clothes and studying with her binder full of music sheets spread out on the bed.

"What time is it?" I stretch my whole body under the blanket. "It's 11," she answered looking at the music sheets spread out on her side of the bed. I reach for my phone, "Oh fuck...really?"

"I booked the jet for tomorrow night's red eye. Is that ok?" Liv asks me, pausing her studying long enough to kiss me good morning. "Mmm, we have to pack," I answered with a very raspy, tired, morning voice.

"Alisha's on her way over," she answered without breaking her concentration. "Do you have anything planned for today?"

"Yeah, I'm not getting outta bed or putting any clothes on," I replied rolling onto my stomach, the blanket slipping off me in just the right way because I can feel Liv's eyes on me. "You have work to do, stop..." I say without meaning it, with a smirk peeking out of the corner of my mouth behind the pillow that my face was buried in. Olivia pushes her laptop and piles of music sheets and other various school supplies, rolling us both over. Hovering over me is my girl, who conquered crippling anxiety during a massive party at our house and woke up the next morning to study because she wanted to better herself as an artist...ugh! I'm in complete awe of this beauty. Beauty and brains.

I pull my girl closer to me by the shirt that I'm already starting to pull over her head. A perfect lazy day with morning magic time...what more could I ask for?

"OLIVIA! ABBY!" Alisha announced before opening our bedroom door. Liv and I sit up, both of us with a blanket wrapped around us. "Come in!"

"Ah man! My music sheets are all crumpled up," Liv pouted with her nose scrunched up, smoothing over some of the sheets we magically bent and crumpled.

"Oh...sorry...I'll come back," Alisha turned around at the door. "No, it's fine, what's up?" Liv wondered still smoothing pieces of paper, her OCD is raging. "The cleanup crew is still working on everything down stairs. Have either of you eaten or have you stayed locked up here?" She had a disgusted look on her face and when I looked at what she was looking at it was Liv's panties. "OHHH I'M HUNGRY!" Liv gasped realizing how hungry she was this morning. "What do you want me to pick you guys up?"Alisha smiled stepping away from her bosses underwear on the floor. "Soup! I'm good with soup," I requested, finally sitting up.

"Alright, I pick you guys up some pho," she nodded. "Thanks, Alisha!" I stretched. "Mhm...you guys might want to think about opening up the windows and doors...it's smells musty in here," she said closing the door behind her.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"Babe, breakfast!" I called out to my girlfriend of two years. She rented out an apartment for the month we're going to be in the city for her to finish out the semester. "Thanks, munch," she sat down at the small kitchen table the already furnished apartment had. "So then marry me already," I said deadpan because I'm ready. I'm in it! But that makes her choke on the breakfast I just made for her — literally the coffee blows out of her nose.

"Wow, just fucking jumping at the chance at marrying me..." I tease my girl throwing a towel at her face. "If we're gonna talk seriously about this...first thing in the morning....right before my final," she drags. "Olivia, I was joking! Finish your breakfast," I lie, taking the seat next to her at the table.

"No, you can't just throw that at me, hate my reaction, and not let me explain..." she shakes her head at me and her entire demeanor changes, she's Boss-Liv right now, I just know it. "I am going to marry you, Abigail Ricci. That is a fact. I just need time, I need time to get over this uphill, internal battle I'm facing everyday I look at my family. I know it isn't fair for you to wait, I understand fully and I know my own issues can fuck this all up...I just..." she stutters not knowing what to say to me next. "I just need you to know that I do want to marry you..." she goes back to eating her breakfast and she's back to being my tiny girlfriend.

"It's just the wedding bug I guess because of Kasey's wedding and the anticipation of Jon and Lee's, I was teasing you, sweets."

She cleans up her breakfast before grabbing her stuff and heading out the door for one of her finals, "I'm gonna head out and try to cram a bit before," she leans down to kiss me on the cheek. She's closing herself off because what she told me made her feel vulnerable...Liv...

"Kay, good lucky, baby. I love you!" I reply watching her walk out the door.

Ugh. I'm mentally kicking myself over throwing her into that. I didn't mean to pressure her into marriage. She told me she wasn't ready because of what happened with Lucas. I know, very well, her situation with her dad yet I still fucking pushed her. Ughhhh!!!! What was I thinking? We've been together for two years...one of those years I made her hide our relationship. Of course we're not ready to talk about marriage in a serious manner. Fuck!

I drop my head to the table, "WHYYYY, ABBY?! WHYY??"

I pick up my phone after cleaning up the apartment after hurricane Olivia blew through this morning with all her stuff for finals. I'm sitting on the couch, staring at the lockscreen of my phone — it's Olivia and I at the beach in Hawaii. I want to text her to apologize about earlier but I know she's already taking her final and this is the last thing she should be worrying about.

She said she needs time...how much time? It's not fair that she's stuck, torn over her dad's opinion of her life. She thinks she either needs to lose me or lose her dad — there's no in between. How long am I willing to wait for her? I know I'd say I'd wait for forever because she's my girl, but what if her dad never comes around like she thinks? What if she gives herself that ultimatum of choosing me over her dad...I would lose that battle, for sure.

"Munch, I'm home! I'm starving, you wanna grab lunch with me and the band?" Liv comes home in a much brighter mood. "Yeah, sure. Let me get dressed, how was the final? Hey guys!!!" I greet the four rockstars walking through the door. "Hey! Well obviously Olivia killed the final — easily! The rest of us struggled and I think I may have shed an actual tear during it," Fabian joked taking a seat on the couch before I went into the bedroom to change.

"I'll be back," I hear Liv tell her friends. She creeps into the tiny bedroom of the tiny New York apartment we're renting. "I love you," she wraps her arms around my half naked body before I slip on a thick chunky sweater. "I'm sorry about earlier, babe. I didn't mean to pressure you or push you into marriage."

"I know...I know you didn't mean it. I was just caught off guard at your seriousness. We talk about it every once in a while but it was always half hypothetical, maybe?" I hear the hesitation in her voice, unsure of her choice of words. "It's not hypothetical anymore...we're in that stage of our relationship where we're that serious about everything — this is as serious as serious relationships get."

I turn around in her arms, resting mine on her shoulders, I press my lips against hers ever so lovingly, "I know, baby. I know it isn't easy for you to express your feelings all the time...it doesn't make you weak."

"Stop it!!!! No you didn't! Stop!!!" I shout in disbelief and hysterically laughing at the same time. "I sure as hell did," Nathan says matter of factly, showing us how he "cheated" on his final, using a photo of a cheat sheet he made the face of his Apple Watch. "You're a fucking idiot, I can't stand it," Liv shakes her head. "I did what I fucking had to do, Olivia! We're not all Olivia Riviera. Don't get all high and mighty on me now!" He laughs and I'm slightly offended for Liv by his response. "Oh fuck off! If you had studied instead of having one night stands left in right with underclassmen you wouldn't have had to do that, asshole!" Liv barks back. Nathan and Olivia are so alike, it's no wonder they bump heads left and right, but his remarks were 100% unnecessary and I go into like protective girl mode, "Olivia had to fight tooth and nail for every inch of ground she walks on, Nathan."

"I...I didn't mean..." he's shocked at my tone and realized I didn't think his joke was funny. "You're right, you're not Olivia Riviera, you haven't had to prove yourself every minute of every day trying to break down the fucking glass ceiling. She does more in a day than we think to do in a year, no one in their right mind would try to go through a Juilliard program, film a television show, produce televisions shows and movies, film a movie, produce an album, start up a company, and be part of a band..." I snap because she literally does so much, how dare Nathan say that about Olivia who wouldn't even think twice about cheating. "Babe!" Olivia snaps me out of my building fury. "I didn't mean it like that, Abby. I didn't mean to offend or upset either of you," Nathan holds up two hands in surrender.

I relax a bit because I just worked myself up over probably nothing and it shows because everyone is looking at me like I just went crazy. "Sorry, Nathan. I didn't mean to lose my shit on you like that."

"You just went crazy protective girlfriend on his ass, I hate to be anyone that you catch talking shit about Liv," Fabian snorts. "Don't fucks with Abby...when it comes to me. That was intense," Olivia smushes her face against mine.

"Alright, I'll see you guys tomorrow at the loft for a study session? Yes?" Olivia and I part ways with her bandmates after Nathan and I hug it out. "Where are we going?" I ask the girl whose arm is wrapped snug around my waist keeping me very warm against the chilly November air of New York. I shiver while walking towards the car, "I have a surprise for you, you trust me?" She smirks in the back seat of the car, holding out her hand to help me into the car. I look at her suspiciously before getting into the car, "this better not be another Daddy Warbucks thing!"

"Just trust me!" She giggles buckling her seatbelt. We pull up to her campus, "come on, I have something for you!" Hand in hand we stroll through her campus, with Liv holding me closely keeping us both warm. "What do you have to show me?? Please!!" I ask for the tenth time, pestering the love of my life next to me. "Oh my god! Abby! If you ask me one more time I'm not showing you anymore and we'll just go back to the apartment!" She groaned. "UGGGHHH! FINE!!! Are we at least there yet? I'm fucking freezing!!!" I whine. "We're here! Jesus! Relax! You're ruining the moment!!!" She hissed at me stopping at a classroom door.

She opens the door to a choir room where it looks like there's a class in session, "babe..." I hiss at her thinking we were interrupting the class. "Hi, guys!" Liv greets the seven or so, people in the room, "this is Abby!" There's various waves and "hi's" and "hello's" and I sheepishly wave and smile back at them all. "Sit down over there," Liv points to an empty seat across the piano, winking at me.

Olivia situates herself at the piano, "Piano Sonata No. 3, Nuovo Amore Con Te" she says nodding to the girl with the violin who starts...for fifteen minutes the entire room is filled with the most beautiful music I've ever heard, it felt like a story being told. I felt such a wide range of emotions from beginning to end, it was light and exciting in the beginning then it sounded sad, like I could feel the pain, there was a burst of passion, and then it felt as if Liv and I were walking together just before we got here — a simple pleasure that made my heart glow.

The instruments fade and my eyes are glossy from holding back tears, I obviously stand and applaud the musicians, "that was amazing!!! It was beautiful!!!"

They bow and take their instruments with them and leave the room, "what was all that? All this??" I jump into Olivia's arms thanking her for the private performance I clearly was just given. "That was my sonata...for you," she said softly. "It's my final for Friday...I've been working on it all semester. It's called New Love With You. It's our love story...in song form, I wrote it for you, about you and me," she rambled as my eyes filled with tears. Typical Olivia...writing songs for me but this is a whole new level...

"You wrote an entire symphony for me??" I gasp in shock, covering my face with the sleeves of my oversized sweater. "It's not an entire symphony...it's a sonata, but yeah, munch, it's for you. You're always on my mind. You're in my heart. Doesn't matter where you are. Your harmony, your melody...it echoes inside head, inside my heart," Olivia thoughtfully explained.

"Olivia...I...I don't know what to say. No one has ever..." I stutter, unable to form words because of how speechless I am over this gesture of love I've just been given. How do I fucking compete with a sonata???

"Listen, I know it's not easy being with me. It's hard for me to express my feelings sometimes, it's just how I grew up but I'm working on it because of you. This is..." she waves her arms around the piano. "This is how I express my feelings, I guess. I'm sorry you have to hear it like this or have try and decode it...I'm sorry."

"Baby, don't you ever apologize for something as beautiful and exquisite as that! Don't you dare!" I wag my finger in her face, scolding her. I put my finger down and kiss her gently against her pouting lips. "Can I use that as my 'official-will-you-be-my-girlfriend' gesture?" Olivia throws her head back in laughter. "You're about two years late, but yes, I will be your girlfriend," I laugh along with her.

"Thank you, by the way...that was the greatest gift you could ever give me," I smile as she turns the lights off in the classroom. "Sorry it wasn't a Daddy Warbucks moment," she teased, hip-checking me.

\/\/\/\/\/

"Happy Thanksgiving!" Kevin announces. My mom and I are in the kitchen getting some of the side dishes ready, being in a multi-cultural family our thanksgiving dinner isn't necessarily your typical one, as in we don't have a turkey. "Hey, Kev!" He brings me into a side hug since I was in the midst of plating the food. "Mom and dad?" I whisper to him, half smiling. But he just shakes his head. I sigh, "okay...I'll tell her." Kevin shakes his head, "she already knows." I look up at my girlfriend who is learning to play cards with my dad, Jon, Lee, Angie, Jeff, and Alisha. She has the brightest grin on her face, the sun is shining warm and bright, filling the entire room.

Liv's relationship with her parents has become near non-existent since we sang "I Want to Break Free" together, or more I sang it professing my love to her for the entire world to see. Her mom seemed more than okay with our relationship but something changed, Olivia said they all got into a huge fight but didn't go into detail about it.

"Hello, hello my American friends! Happy 'Thanksgiving'!" Shann mocks with air quotes around Thanksgiving, waltzing into the house making everyone laugh, "Whatever, Ms. Canada," Olivia shouts tossing a throw pillow across the room at her best friend "here in America it's Thanksgiving and we're on time!"

"Hi, peaches," Liv climbs over our friends sitting at the couch and jumps into Shann's arms, shockingly Shann catches her. The two girls come into the kitchen to help my mom and I finish plating all the different food.

"Dinner's ready!" Olivia announces and everyone gathers around in the kitchen. "We're gonna do a buffet line just because there's more food then there is table space," I chuckle. "We got some Italian staples, some Filipino staples, some American classics for the holiday, and I'm guessing some Canadian staples?"

"I'm so fucking full! SOS!" Olivia lays face first into bed. "You shouldn't have gone in for round four!" I sing, laughing at her food baby. "Baby...your mom and dad..." I start to bring up the touchy subject. "Abby..." she exhales sharply. "They're your parents, Olivia! You haven't talked to them in weeks! They didn't even come to Thanksgiving dinner with us!" I blurt out knowing I shouldn't have that I slapped my hand over my own mouth.

Silence.

Olivia ignores what I abruptly blurted and goes to the bathroom, leaving me sitting cross legged on the center of the bed, groaning over the entire situation.

"Olivia, please," I repeat. She continues to ignore more, lifting the covers of her side of the bed, getting in and turning her back on me. "You can't keep ignoring this entire thing," I quietly say. "They're your parents and I know they love you, everyone has their differences."

"Abby! Drop it!!" She snaps at me, sitting up quickly and shooting me a really scary glare. "No!" I fight back. "I'm not dropping it. I love you and I know you're hurting!"

"THEY did this. Not me! They can't see past this! But they will gladly embrace Lee's impending wedding. THEY were the ones that chose to turn the other cheek and wash their hands. THEY were the ones that said the worst things you could say to your daughter who loves another girl...I COULD SOLVE WORLD HUNGER. CURE CANCER. I COULD WIN EVERY FUCKING AWARD THERE IS AND THEY STILL — WOULDN'T — BUDGE!" Olivia blows up, getting out of the bed in a huff slamming our bedroom door so hard the walls shook.

What did her parents say to her? What is my problem? Why do I have the need to push her?

I get up and go after Olivia knowing full well I should give her some space, "are you guys ok?" Lee asks popping his head out of his old bedroom. "No..." I huff walking quickly to find my girlfriend. The house is quiet, we all parted ways about an hour ago to go to bed. I catch Olivia heading towards the garage door, "No! You don't get to just leave! Olivia!" I hissed after my girl who was slipping on a pair of shoes with her car keys in hand. "Bud! Stop! What the fuck are you doing?" I hear Lee scold his sister from behind me.

Nothing but silence and a death glare.

Lee fights the death glare and it sounds like he's scolding her in Tagalog but I could be wrong...I stand back as I watch the two of them battle it out in their own language. Suddenly, Lee grabs his sister roughly, angering her dogs, by the arm and drags her outside. I follow a few paces behind them trying to figure out what they're saying. Olivia is so angry there's tears streaming down her face — there's so much pain and anger in her eyes that if I swear it's like there's a storm brewing right above us. Lightening, thunder, a downpour of rain...

"Honey," my dad reaches for my shoulder, he must have heard the argument I started and came to check on everything. "Are they okay?" My dad asks right as Liv shoves Lee and he shoves her back. I inch forward, preparing to break up a fight but the pair stop, "I brought up why her parents didn't come to dinner tonight, daddy. She told me to drop it but I didn't....I kept pushing her."

"Olivia!" I shout after her because that's enough, the two have been going at it and I'm the cause of it. "Olivia! Stop...enough, please," I beg, reaching the brother and sister. Lee gives Olivia a look making her shoulders drop, she turns to me, "I'm sorry, munch..." she says wiping her entire face of the tears she's been shedding. Lee wipes his face with the collar of his shirt, "sorry, Abby." Lee looks at me and walks back into the house.

"What just happen, Olivia?"

"So much..." she reaches for me but I don't give in because she can't sweet talk her way or hold me into forgetting this thing that escalated so quickly. "My family just isn't like yours, Abby. I know my parents love me and I love them but they they don't accept who I am...I just...I don't know what happen. I thought I had my mom on my side but..." she paused. "Now I don't. Now I don't have either of them on my side and it kills me every day...I just wanna forget it, I want to pretend like it doesn't exist bec—"

"I know, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I pushed you. I don't know why I did, don't cry, please, baby," I pleaded holding my girl. I've seen Olivia cry but never like this, she's feeling a different kind of pain and I don't know what to do to help her.

What are we going to do?

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"Hi Linda, I was hoping we could talk..."

"Oh, hi, Abby, is it just you?"

"Yeah, just me...how are you?"

"I'm doing okay, how are you?"

"Couldn't be better, aside from a few things..."

"And...Livy?"

"I think you know that she's the reason I'm here. She doesn't know I'm here and I know she doesn't want me here. I know this is between the you guys and her, but with all do respect," I try to reign in the attitude and the overprotective girlfriend I'm turning into. "Olivia has become my business for over two years now."

Liv's mom sits silently, waiting for me to finish. Listening.

"It becomes my business when she closes this part of her life off and is in agonizing pain every— single— day. She loves you and I know you love her. What happen? You were so supportive and then everything changed..."

"She is my daughter, Abby. I know you love her, but as a mother what your child does in life is a direct reflection of their parents. My daughter has done some foolish things like being inches away from having sex on stage while on tour, naked photo shoots...that little stunt you guys pulled at the concert, we would have liked to have known about it. To have prepared ourselves, our families...we're a traditional set of parents. We know that times are changing and we need to go along with it, we just need time. But our daughter is moving at lightning speed...so fast that we can't keep up."

I try to tell her that Liv didn't know about me coming on stage and making our relationship officially public but she holds up a hand for me to stop talking.

"One minute we were dealing with our teenage daughter falling head over heels with her first boyfriend, moving in with him, being publicly humiliated then forgiving him, and then we prepared ourselves to give our daughter away to that man only to find they just fell out of love. She ran away for three months! Three months I didn't know where my daughter was, what she was doing...and when she comes back you are the only thing she cares about. You think a mother doesn't know? Your mom said she knew before you even did," Linda scoffs slightly. "Olivia came back a different person after running away, she's still my baby girl I made from scratch but she's different and I don't know her anymore..." Linda starts to cry at the dinner table we were sitting across from.

"She's still your daughter, she hasn't changed...Linda if only you could see just how much happier she is. She's different because she's completely liberated by love. Please...you didn't lose her," I plead. "...she didn't know I was going to come out on stage that night...that was my fault, I was selfish and didn't think about who else that would affect other than me and Olivia, I'm truly sorry."

"I'm know you love my daughter..."

"More than anyone I've loved before. She brought me back to life. Your daughter, your amazing daughter with a heart of gold, breathed love back into my life after I thought I would never be able to love again. She's liberated me with her unwavering love. I know you know all this because she's your daughter, she wouldn't have that heart of gold if it wasn't for you. There are millions of people in the world who hate your daughter, who think terrible things about her — things I can't even say all because she's a woman, an Asian American woman with immense talent, a woman with beauty and brains, and now an openly bisexual woman, yet her heart of gold can forgive them for all the hate in their hearts and uninformed minds. But, I know...I know her heart of gold would never be able to fully live her life without her parents..."

"Thank you..." Linda wiped her tears after my spiel on how amazing her daughter is. "I'll talk to her dad. You're very brave to come here, Abby. I'm pretty sure Livy gave you specific instructions not to," she chuckled.  As I walked out the door, in the office, I see Olivia's dad who probably heard every word of that conversation...when I look at him he shakes his head and turns back around.

Oh Liv...I'm sorry, I tried...I really did...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 43 16
There's a new unpopular girl named Jay and a popular girl named Jasmine. Jay is a lesbian who's out to everyone while Jasmine is also a lesbian but...
402K 13.1K 43
Getting her heart broken by her family and her bestfriend whom she had a huge crush on, and to whom she bravely confess her feelings to, Mavis Andrad...
91.9K 1.2K 59
wholesome, gay, and sad imagines :) hope you enjoy english isn't my first language so please no hate <3
13.3K 270 16
Heartbreak girl gets her heart broken