magnolias rouge (Male Reader...

נכתב על ידי HalosDestiny117

someone with a past no one knows about a bit of a trouble maker but what will happen when this young lad gets... עוד

introduction
chapter 1:off to a terrible start
chapter 2:manhunt
chapter 3:uh oh
chapter 4:brawl
chapter 5:brawl 2
chapter 6:failed escape
chapter 7:a second chance
chapter 8:my gear
chapter 9:mission one
chapter 10:shots fired
thank you
chapter 11:war with phantoms
chapter 12:Jupiter cannon
chapter 13:the giant
chapter 14:element four
chapter 15:confrontation
chapter 16:does my heartbeat anew
thank you, again
HYPE!!!!
chapter 18:let's just relax
chapter 19:worst vacation ever
chapter 20:The Tower of Heaven
chapter 21:The Tower of hell
chapter 22:Dance of fire and wind
chapter 23:Music to my ears
chapter 24:The hard truth
chapter 25:A old enemy now hunts new prey
chapter 26:Where are we going?
chapter 27:I'll face myself
chapter 28:Does the devil cry?
Gray or Grey? [closed]
chapter 29:The power rises
chapter 30:Power
chapter 31:Home sweet home
chapter 32:Its not Halloween yet
chapter 33:It's treason then
chapter 34:New troubles

chapter 17:don't say goodbye

4.8K 67 54
נכתב על ידי HalosDestiny117

Lucy's pov 

About a week, after we beat phantom we started rebuilding and everything seemed normal again. *chuckles*
But it wasn't long till things took a turn for the worst. We were confronted by the rune knights, the magic counsels army. Natsu and Happy tried to run, but got caught mirajane then said "silly Natsu, you know there's no escaping the rune knights." then master Makarov began crying, because he was afraid of going to jail. Then at that moment I asked "hey guys wheres y/n?"

3rd person pov

Y/n:"speak for yourself Mira I have escaped the rune knights many times before and will do so again, ta-ta."

Y/n was on a roof of a house, then started running as fast as he could, in order to escape the run knights but sadly they knew this would happen and had a secret weapon.

R/k:"lieutenant it's him the rouge and he's getting away!"

???:"not for long, he's not."

Just then a women jumped after y/n. She then grew some Angel like wings, she flown through the air and threw a spear to y/n, it then attached him to a wall, y/n struggled to get free. He wasn't able to because a pair of handcuffs were placed on him. 

Y/n:"GAH what the hell is this?"

???:"well hello Y/n it's been awhile hasn't it?"

Y/n:"no.. God no. Not you of all people why you Tsubaki."  

Tsubaki:"ahh so you do remember me, how many times have I now caught you this must be the 18th time now."

Y/n:"wow you never lost count."

Lucy's pov 

I recognized that women she is a lieutenant in the rune knights. She's Tsubaki Yayoi, she ranked at the top of her academy and is really famous. After then the rune knights rounded everyone up and took us to a military post for extensive questioning. We had to indoor a week of daily interrogation, but everything seems to have blown over now. But it would have been quicker if y/n didn't keep insulting the rune knights.

Flashback

Rune knight:"so Mr. Y/n where were you when Phantom Lord attacked Fairy Tail?"

Y/n:"f***king your mom."

Tsubaki:"really this again?"

Flashback over

It took a bit of time for y/n to spill the beans to them, that boy I, never know what's going on through his head. From what I can gather the counsel has decided to make a ruling on fairy tails punishment at a later date. But you don't have to worry about me mom, I don't think their gonna be to hard on us. All of the evidence including eyewitness reports Cleary showed that phantom attacked us first. "Ow this ugly bruise hurts so bad." ...you know mom I can't help but wonder if dad was really behind all of this. You don't think he would go that far do, you.....now that I think about it, he would,without even giving it a second thought. I just don't get it, I don't understand why he's so desperate for me to come home all of a sudden,it's not like he even care if I was their or not. Mom, he do it again wouldn't he,uses money to try and control me... No I won't let that happen, not this time.

3rd person pov

In fairy tail the guild was under construction natsu was seen holding multiple wood tiles, until he couldn't take it anymore and dropped and happy and Mirajane sweatdropped, as grey passed by.

Grey:"that's what you get for carrying to much, you moron."

Natsu:*yells* "WHAAT YOU CALL ME!"

Grey:"you got, a problem?!"

Natsu:"yeah I got a problem, with your face!"

Then the two both started to but heads with one another, very aggressively. Then on the opposite side of a stone wall, was a women with blue hair fangirling over her husbando.

Juvia:"ooh Grey my love I wished you'd carry me like that."

Erza:"Cut it out, get back to work. We have a lot to do so no loligaging understand?!"

Grey/Natsu:"a-aye."

Master makarov was using his magic to increase his size and helping everyone out, with the reconstruction of the guild. Everyone was working and they have been for a while. But where was y/n your wondering, y/n was seen using the devil bringer to help everyone out, by putting a wooden tile up and two wooden pillers then connected, making the second floor.

Cana:"alright, thanks y/n, that things amazing."

Y/n:"yeah I know right, man I still want to know more about it?"

Y/n then started to keep using his devil arm to help everyone, after a hour he got tired and sat on a bench near Natsu and Grey.

Natsu:"man I'm beat. What do you guys want to do after this?"

Grey:"I don't know."

Y/n:"oh let's go do baseball again!"

Grey:"no way."

Natsu:"never again."

Y/n:"huh, oh come on we had fun last time."

Grey:"dude, you call that "fun" do you remember what happened."

Flashback about a week ago

Y/n:"NATSU YOU MOTHERF****CKER I'LL KILL YOU!"

Natsu:"AHHH IT WAS A ACCIDENT I SWEAR!"

Flashback ends

Y/n:"please, it's your fault you hit me with the ball four times!"

Natsu:"you overreacted!"

Y/n:"no I didn't!"

Grey:"Makarov,Erza,Elfman and many others had to hold you down just so you wouldn't kill Natsu, I think you need anger management, before we play any sports or games with you."

Y/n:"OH, come on, remember I um-"

Grey:"yeah you can't recal, one time you didn't throw a anger fit, right?"

Y/n:"whatever."

Natsu:"MAN I'm tired."

Grey:"yeah, I'm hungry."

Y/n:"me too."

As that was said Natsu and happy were both being sprayed by water and after then lunch boxes were in both y/n's and Greys hands.

Y/n:"well that's convenient?"

They both opened and saw they're faces made out of vegetables, Grey was lost for words as for y/n he basically said "screw it." and started eating the minute he got his. Grey was still at a lost for words with his food and then Erza came outta no where.

Erza:"WHO SAID YOU COULD TAKE A LUNCH BREAK- Hey is that suppose to be your face, made out of veggies?"

After that Erza took a bite of Grey's face, the one made of vegetables and not the actual Grey for those who are confused. Then Loke approached the group, looking a little strange.

Loke:"hey can you guys do me a favor, while I was out I found Lucy's gate keys. Could you give them back to her?"

Grey:"oh hey man, we were wondering where you ran off to?"

Natsu:"you were looking for gate keys this whole time?"

Happy:"are you ok, you look even more pale, then usual?"

Loke:"yeah I'm fine, just a little beat, you know being a gentleman is a little draining."

Happy:"we haven't seen Lucy in a while lately, she's probably a little to sore to help out."

Natsu:"we should go and check on her, you should come with us?"

Loke:"no thanks I'll pass, you know I'm no good around celestial wizards."

Natsu:"oh come on, this is Lucy were all talking about!"

Erza:"Natsu, everyone has they're own strength and weaknesses, just leave him alone."

Y/n:"sorry to interrupt, but what does he mean he's "no good around celestial wizards"?"

Erza:"oh right, y/n is still new around here, you see Loke had problems with a  celestial wizard before, so that's why he's not so good with them now."

Y/n:"I see, well then should we go check on Lucy then."

Natsu:"RIGHT!"

Happy:"AYE!"

Timeskip to Lucy's home

Happy:"LUCY!"

Natsu:"HOW, ARE YOU FEELING!"

Grey:"jeez, don't come in through the window."

Erza:"hasn't anyone tought you boys to use a door?"

Grey/Natsu:"sense when are you, miss manners?"

Happy:"for, real."

Y/n:"this is how you inter your friends home, you don't give them a heads up that your visiting, you just barged in."

Everyone then started to look for Lucy all over the house, but sadly could not find her. Y/n was checking the closet until he heard.

Happy:"where do you buy underwear like this?!"

Y/n saw all four of his guild mates looking into his girlfriend's underwear draw. He did what any sain person would do, drop kick both Grey and Natsu.

Y/n:"DON'T LOOK AT MY GIRLFRIEND'S UNDERWEAR YOU PERVS!!!"

(A/N:oh shit it has three explanation marks, you know he's mad)

Erza:"awww y/n defending one of his lovers, this is why I love you your not perverted, serious and just plain on adorable."

She said while hugging y/n and rubbing cheeks with him, y/n had a angry look on his face, you that face you make when your grandma smothers you with kisses and your like "stoop it's embarrassing!". As y/n kicked Grey and Natsu, they knock over a box full of mail. The group start to pick then up and read them, seeing they are all sent to her mom and Natsu was wondering why they weren't sent to her mom. Y/n though was smarter then Natsu and knew why she never sent them, but what really caught the groups attention was a note, left by Lucy, it said she was leaving. Natsu, Grey,  and Happy panicked, but y/n was really feeling the worst of it, his girlfriend, leaving? It was hard to believe, but y/n snapped out of his thoughts and shouted to everyone "EVERYONE, COME ON WE HAVE TO GET HER BACK, LET'S GO!!" And so everyone agreed and ran as fast as they could to get to a train, in hopes to get Lucy to come home.

Timeskip

Lucy's pov 

Right now I was standing behind my father, in a dress after coming back home and he doesn't seem to care I'm back,sends a maid to show me to his office and wants me to marry another heir to a rich company, for what. Business purposes. But seeing everyone in the mansion all happy to see me was nice but now it all comes down to this... Will I be able to pull through with. This? You better hope I am.

Jude:"And I want you to give birth to a baby boy, we need a heir."

Lucy:"I see."

Jude:"That is all for now, you may return to your room."

Lucy:"I'm sorry father, but that's not what's going to happen!"

Jude:"!!!!"

(A/N:oh shit four, four explanation marks)

Lucy:"I didn't come here to make amends, I came her to say my final goodbyes. I realise it was wrong for me to leave without saying anything, it's a decision I've regretted every single day and so I came back to tell you how I feel before I leave for good!"

Jude:"Lucy."

Lucy:"All the money in the world can't buy you happiness! I figured that out when I was a child, finally I'm truly happy and I'm not gonna let you ruin it for me you hear! I'm warning you, you better not mess with fairy tail ever again!

I then ripped open my dress, showing I'm done with him, with all of this living like a artifact. Having to follow his rule like a dog he can show off I will not let him ruin my life again!

Lucy:"it doesn't matter if your my father! We will crush you like any other enemy! It didn't have to be this way, you and I could have sat together and talked things out. But now I can't trust you, because you hurt to many people I care about, but worse you hurt the one I loved the most. I need fancy dresses, a big house or lots of money, I just need to be accepted for who I am and I'm not Lucky Lucy Heartfilia anymore. I'm Lucy of fairy tail. The people there treat me like family, something you never did, it was hard for me to leave this house, but only because I had fond memories of living here with mom. I care so much about miss Surpedo,Felo,Ribbon, and Ido, it's really hard for me to leave them all behind. But it's time for me to move on, I truly believe if mom was alive she'd tell me always be true to myself and do whatever makes me happy."

My father was in true shock, I heard him mutter my mother's name, it's hard for me to do this, but I have to, I won't let my happiness be taken away. I turn back and leave but before I exit I say "so this is goodbye daddy." I start to leave my home, remembering all of my childhood memories here, but I make my final stop at my mother's grave and saying "bye mom. I better get back." I say to myself but then I'm shocked to hear "LUCY!!!!!"

(A/N:"OH SHIT FIVE,FIVE,FIVE OF THEM OH MY GOD!!!!!)

I turn around and say my friends from fairy tail, but what's more important I see him. Y/n I one who I feel in love with the moment I saw him, he was running in front of the group and pulled me into a hug, I was taken aback by this, it's warm, comfortable.

3rd person pov

Everyone started to bombard Lucy with questions, but thankfully she answered them and all laughed about the whole situation and started heading back home.

Lucy:"I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean to freak you out, especially you y/n."

Y/n:"what do you mean."

Natsu:"ha, you think that was bad enough, should of seen him before, he was crying like a little bab- OW!!!"

Y/n:"wanna keep talking I got chairs for days pal."

Natsu:"no please, I'm sorry."

Grey:"I gotta tell you, I'm kinda digging your home town."

Erza:"me too, it's such a peaceful place."

Y/n:"wait where are all the people?"

Lucy:"oh, it's not a town, this is just part of our garden, the Heartfilia estate goes all the way up to that mountain over there you see."

Lucy pointed to a mountain that was at least 400 miles away from where they're currently at, everyone was shocked in disbelief and to be honest, most of us were too when watching the anime wouldn't you agree?

Lucy:"uh, what's the matter, you guys?-"

Grey:"holy crap she's rich!!"

Natsu:"and acts like it's nothing!!"

Happy:"two of our best men our down, captain Erza what are your orders!"

Erza:"wow, the skies so beautiful."

Happy"we need a medic, captain Erza has a screw loose!!"

Grey/Natsu:"oopa!!

Y/n:"I think, I know what will help those two a can of woop ass, get over here you idiots and stop acting weird!!!"

Lucy looked a little confused for a moment but after a second she laughed a little.

Lucy's head:mom, I know your looking down on me from heaven, you always taught me to follow my dreams, so I'm sure you'd agree with my decision to leave, my friends are so special to me, especially y/n, I couldn't be happier, fairy tail is my family now

After credit

3rd person pov

Somewhere in a forest a small spark was shown. Then pieces of dirt was being lifted from the ground, then more little electrical sparks was seen. A ball of electricity was formed with sparks flying everywhere and burning some trees, as well as scaring the wild life away, finally it closed... But a women with white like hair was standing there, wearing heels, that are short, gloves that are black on the top, but red on the bottom,red eyes,white clothing, ball chain around her left leg but was somehow still able to move freely around, but what's really notice able is a giant halo ring over her head, no,no,no, not the halo ring from halo as in you know a angel, she looked excited about something, and started jumping up and down happily, before she put two figures on her ear and a magic symbol appeared.

???:"I-No I made it, I made it tell the others, hurry!

*static*

???:"huh, um I-No, hello?"

*static*

???:"huh, I guess communication is offline, oh well I try again later, I wanna explore this world!"

She said very cheerfully and puts a lollipop in her mouth and starts to walk further into the woods, but what's very similar to her is a mask she has in her hands.

A/N:try to figure it out and for those who get it, then your awesome anyway this is HalosDestiny117 and I hope you bros enjoy buhigh

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

13.6K 183 20
"Jellal please don't go, I need you...we need you." Erza said while holding her pregnant belly. "I'm sorry Erza I have to go, you know I have to." "Y...
717K 20.5K 45
You're friends with everybody in the guild. Ever since your family abandoned you in the forest, you've been part of Fairy Tail. Before Fairy Tail, y...
135K 1K 21
The title says it all, welcome to Haikyuu x Reader Oneshots! NOTE: I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS! Looking for any inspiration and ideas I can get for my...