Persona x Male Reader

By RWBYCheesecoffee

When a boy that has a mysterious vision which causes him to commit a harsh crime gets out on probation due to... More

The Crime
Court and Coffee
I Am Thou
Escape
Shiho
Voices

Idol

6K 71 111
By RWBYCheesecoffee

     POV-(Y/n):

     I woke up only to see that it was still dark outside. I looked at my phone to see that it was 1 a.m. I was very hot, so I decided to step outside and get some fresh air. I got a pair of jeans and a shirt out of my duffle bag and put them on. I started to walk towards the stairs, until—

     Tomie: Hello (Y/n).

     I jumped from being startled by the sudden slightly seductive voice. I turned around to see Tomie laying on my bed!

     (Y/n): Tomie! At least give me a warning next time. I almost pissed myself.

     Tomie: *Giggles* I'm sorry handsome, I couldn't resist. I wanted to see you!

     (Y/n): I wanted to see you too but how did you get in here?

     Tomie: I let myself in.

     (Y/n): How?

     Tomie: The same way I do this!

     She then disappeared completely! It was like she had never been there in the first place. I looked around the room but couldn't find her. I then felt a hand grab my ass!

     Tomie: Ooooo firm and muscular, but not too stiff, I like it!

     (Y/n): I quickly turned around and looked at her, she had a flirty smile on her face!

    (Y/n): W-What!? So you...teleport?

     Tomie: Something like that. Walk with me, before we wake up your friend.

     (Y/n): Good idea!

     We quietly walked down the stairs and out the door. We started walking around the bustling streets and I was surprised to see that the city was still extremely busy with all of the shops and various stores still open. I then remembered something I wanted to ask Tomie.

(Y/n): Hey Tomie?

Tomie: Yes (Y/n)?

(Y/n): What the hell is this?!

I pulled down my shirt collar a bit to show her the bite mark.

     Tomie: It healed beautifully!

     (Y/n): WHAT THE FUCK!

     Tomie: *Giggles* Basically, it proves we're well... "connected".

     (Y/n): What does that mean?

     Tomie: I've died many times (Y/n), but I've always came back. I think it's, at least in part, due to my Persona. Which is the figure you see in your dreams.

     (Y/n): What's a Persona?

     Tomie: A persona can be many things. Most of the times it's the manifestation of ones inner self. I've died countless times yet I always come back, so my Persona reflects that. You were supposed to die, but I brought you back. So I had to mark you. You saved me from those men so I saved you. We are both intertwined in this cycle and with me marking you, you can now use my Persona.

     (Y/n): Holy shit! Does...does that mean I can't die?

     Tomie: Yes and no. You can come back IF the Persona deems it so. It can be picky. I've always been murdered by another's hand, so I assumed it pitied me so it always brought me back—

     I didn't mean to interrupt her but I hugged her, she quickly hugged back. I felt bad for her.

     (Y/n): I'm so sorry Tomie. That sounds absolutely awful! Feeling the chill of death over and over again like that!

Tomie: *Giggles* Thank you for your concern (Y/n), but it's not that bad once you get used too it. Nothing is more exhilarating than coming back to life after death. Except one thing.

     She looked directly into my eyes and gently grabbed both sides of my face.

     (Y/n): What's that?

     Tomie: Seeing the looks of horror on your murderer's face as you come back, perfectly fine. Then returning the favor by taking their life in turn

(Y/n): That's twisted, but I can definitely understand that kind of satisfaction.

Tomie: I know you can, you saved a poor girl and killed five men in order to do it. I want you to feel the same feeling of exhilaration by killing your would-be killer too. You'll need my Persona to do it.

I then pulled her closer and put my hands on her waist.

(Y/n): What can I say, I've taken quite a liking to that "poor girl".

She smiled and brushed a strand of stray hair out of my eyes.

(Y/n): So you and I share a "Persona"?

Tomie: In a way, yes. It will only be official once you rip off the mask though. Like it said in your dream.

(Y/n): That's another thing! How do you enter my dreams?! I can understand the Persona from another plain of existence but you?

     Tomie: *Giggles* Just one of the talents I've picked up over my many lifetimes.

(Y/n): It seems like there's more to it than that, you bit me in a dream and the bite showed up in reality.

Tomie: There's much more to it, but I'm not telling you everything just on the first little outing! Silly (Y/n).

(Y/n): Little tease.

Tomie: Of course I am! You make it so much fun.

(Y/n): I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. Two more questions though. Can all Personas bring people back to life and the one in my dream said to "convene with others like myself", whats that mean?

Tomie: Well first, no. Only our Persona can bring us back to life. An ability that I can also use due to coming back to life so many times and prolonged exposure to the Persona. As I proved when I used it on you~. As for the second question well...that's the second reason I wanted to go on this little walk with you.

     (Y/n): Oh? What was the first reason?

Tomie: I wanted to see you silly!

(Y/n): Awww well thank you! But back to the matter at hand.

Tomie: I can sense when other Persona users are around, even if they haven't used a Persona once yet. You've already met one, I'm helping you meet another!

(Y/n): Oh wow thank—wait I've met one already?

Tomie: Yes and you're about to meet another one. Right about.......now!

When we were turning a corner she tripped me! I bumped into someone and fell to the ground and so did they. Tomie disappeared completely again. I turned to apologize to whoever I bumped into but what taken aback.

It was a gorgeous girl! She looked to be about my age and was several inches shorter than I was and had light and smooth skin. She had a very slender and alluring figure. She wore a black long sleeved shirt with a white shirt underneath it and a short pleated black skirt that went to about her mid-thighs with sexy tight black thigh high stockings that compliment her nice slender legs very well. Her face was beautiful with an adorable nose and plump pink (very kissable) lips with amazing dark brown eyes that sparkled as they made complete contact with mine. Her pretty head was covered with gorgeous cherry brown hair which was done up into two fluffy pigtails.

     There was silence as we both stared at each other. I decided to speak.

     (Y/n): I'm very sorry ma'am. I tripped and fell on...well I just tripped.

     ??????: Oh it's alright. I wasn't exactly paying attention to where I was going myself.

     Her voice was very sweet, like she was very nice. I got up and offered her a hand. She grabbed it and I helped her up. She was very light. We hadn't stopped making eye contact with one another since our eyes met. Her eyes were beautiful and I wanted to let my eyes wander...but it would be too obvious and she would think I was some perv. I froze up, she was so gorgeous I didn't know what to say. She wasn't walking away though, she was looking at me too. I then looked at her shirt and saw that her shirt had the Shujin Academy emblem on it, right on the left side.

     (Y/n): Oh you go there too?

     I said this as I pointed to the emblem.

     ??????: Well...not yet. I just transferred there from another school, my first day is tomorrow. Do you?

     (Y/n): Same with me! Tomorrow is my first day too.

     ??????: Wow! Well I'm new to Shibuya, could you possibly show me around a little? I'm a bit lost. If you don't have any plans anyway...I know it's late but you seem nice!

     I was internally screaming with joy!

     (Y/n): I would love to Ms—

     ??????: Oh! I'm sorry how rude of me, I'm Rise Kujikawa. It's a pleasure to meet you!

(Y/n): A pretty name for a beautiful girl, I'm (Y/n) (L/n). The pleasure is all mine.

Rise: T-Thank you (Y/n).

She gave me a pretty smile and it looked like her cute cheeks were tinted a light shade of pink! We then went to a subway station to go to downtown Shibuya. It was so crowded, we were literally pressed against each other.

Rise: Well, this is a bit awkward after just meeting.

(Y/n): I certainly don't mind. Plus your hair smells absolutely amazing.

Her cheeks then flushed red.

Rise: Thank you (Y/n), you're very sweet!

(Y/n): Thank you, you are too Rise. After all, why trust me? You just met me and trusted me to show you around the city? That's very risky.

     Rise: *Giggles* It's weird to explain but...I just get this feeling with you. Like I can trust you, I used to get the same feeling from another boy and he became a great friend. It's personal...I'm sorry, I know that I must sound insane right now.

     Tomie (In (Y/n)'s head): That "feeling" she's describing means that she senses that you're also a Persona user. Even though she hasn't unlocked her Persona yet she still feels a connection with you, it's honestly adorable!

     (Y/n)'s thoughts: Interesting, thanks for the insight Tomie.

     Tomie: You're welcome handsome.

     Rise's face then got a somber look to it, she looked very sad and she looked down so I wouldn't see her face. This "other boy" must be a very sensitive subject for her. I decided to try and cheer her up a bit.

     (Y/n): You don't sound insane at all! Hell, if I told you some of the shit I've been through in my life or even the past couple of days you'd call me crazy.

     Her face then lit up into a very cheerful smile and she looked back into my eyes.

     Rise: Really!

     (Y/n): Absolutely!

     Rise: Thanks (Y/n), I appreciate your understanding.

     (Y/n): You're very welcome Rise.

     We continued to talk and enjoyed each other's company until the subway stopped. We got out and walked all around downtown Shibuya. It was wonderful, I never thought I could have this much fun with someone that I just met. I still feel like we hadn't even explored a fraction of the city it was so big. The city was still bustling, even during the night. It felt...romantic. I lost track of time completely. We continued walking around as Rise walked very close to me. She then suddenly spoke.

Rise: Oh no!

(Y/n): What?!

Rise: It's 4 a.m.!!

(Y/n): Really!? Oh shit!!!

Rise: I know! Can...Can you walk me home please?

She gave me the adorable puppy dog eyes look! Not that she needed to do that, I would have either way. I couldn't resist her.

(Y/n): Of course Rise.

Rise: Thank you! I'll show you where it is!

(Y/n): Okay—WHOA

She grabbed my arm and pulled me along! We got into a subway and went back the same way we came. We then got out and ran through the streets, her still pulling my arm. I started to notice something, we were on the same street that Leblanc is! We arrived at a nice humble little building, said it was a tofu shop on the sign. We were both panting from the run. She then hugged me tightly!

Rise: Thanks for everything tonight (Y/n), it was fun.

(Y/n): It was, thank you too Rise.

Rise: Give me your phone.

(Y/n): Uuuh ok, why—

Rise: So I can give you my number silly!

(Y/n): Oh ok! Here I'll give you mine.

We exchanged phones and numbers. When she finished typing her number in mine she spoke.

Rise: Oh, you have this weird app too?

She took my phone and showed it too me and sure enough there was an app I didn't download there. It's icon looked like a red and black eye with a black star for the pupil. I looked at her phone to see she had the same app.

(Y/n): Hmmm, I honestly haven't noticed it until now.

Rise: I gave up on deleting it, it always comes back.

(Y/n): That's very eerie.

Rise: Right!? It just showed up on it's own, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that it's happened to.

We then gave each other's phones back. She let out the most adorable little yawn I've ever heard!

Rise: I'm very tired and we have to go to school in a couple of hours anyway *groans* but, if you're not too far away do you want to walk to school together tomorrow? Since we're both new transfers it would help me feel a lot less nervous.

(Y/n): I'd love to Rise!

She then hugged me again! I hugged back and we stood like that for a little while before separating.

Rise: I'll see you in the morning (Y/n). Well, a couple hours anyway.

(Y/n): I'll see you then Beautiful.

Her adorable cheeks got a little pink again and she smiled before then turning around and walking into the building. I then quickly ran back to Leblanc, luckily it was only like five minutes away from the tofu shop. I carefully walked in and locked the door after closing it. I snuck up the stairs and stripped before quietly getting into bed. I had learned a lot from Tomie tonight AND met a new friend. I looked at the strange app, even though I wanted to click on it...I wasn't going to let curiosity get me when I was this tired. I then looked into my contacts and saw what Rise had put herself in my contacts as and thought it was adorable, before quickly drifting off to sleep.

❤️Rise💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 760 11
There's a new transfer student and he's going to cause nothing but trouble, for our 3 main characters. Or Seojun, Suho, and Jugyeong all end up crush...
403K 21.7K 31
Guren transmigrated into a harem novel he read that he thought was trash. Having realized this he was given a mission with the title "Matchmaker". He...
11K 462 32
Eunchae transfers to a new High School and she is happy enough with her life until she meets a guy..... "The father is such a kind soul and the son i...
66.4K 756 19
After a year of inactivity The Phantom Thieves meet with a new Persona user who points them in the direction of an old threat that has resurfaced. S...