ππ‹π€π‚πŠ πŒπ€π†πˆπ‚ β€Ίβ€Ί 𝐇...

By -sincerelystyles

Orphan, Aubrey Thomas was founded by Voldemort himself, before his powers were taken away from infant Harry P... More

BLACK MAGIC
EPIGRAPH
[0] ; THE ORPHAN
[1] ; THE MISSION
[2] ; POTIONS 101
[3] ; CURSED NECKLACE
[4] ; SLUGHORN'S DINNER PARTY
[5] ; BREWING ENEMY
[6] ; CHRISTMAS PARTY
[7] ; THE TRUTH
[8] ; SPEWING LIES
[9] ; HARSHLY HANDLED
[10] ; POISONED
[11] ; FOR ENEMIES
[12] ; DRUNK ON LUCK
[13] ; FAREWELL
[14] ; RENUITED
[15] ; THE WEDDING
[17] ; ROAMING
[18] ; BLOOD TRAITOR
[19] : GRINGOTTS
[20] : FINAL MOMENTS
[21] : EPILOGUE

[16] ; EXPOSING SECRETS

5.4K 218 160
By -sincerelystyles

✧∘ଂ ࿐

GRIMMAULD PLACE WAS dark and dusty. The quartet entered into the house, suddenly, a cloud of dust shaped like Albus Dumbledore came full speeding at them. A scream escaped the lips of Aubrey and Hermione, concealing their eyes from the terrifying scene in front of them. The dust of Dumbledore faded away, leaving the echoing silence of the house.

"Must be an enchantment from one of The Order members put upon the house," Hermione implied, as the group continued to make their ways down the long hallway.

"To keep Snape out?" Aubrey curiously questioned, glancing around at the place.

Hermione nodded, as she sat upon couch. It was late at night, and the quartet were exhausted from the night of events. Hermione and Ron had took the couch, as Harry and Aubrey both slept on the reclining chairs. It was uncomfortable, but the brunette witch had dealt with much worse than an uncomfortable piece of furniture. Being in the presence of Voldemort and his loyal group of Death Eaters was fearful enough.

The very next morning, Harry was the first one up. He wandered around the house, before preceding upstairs. He found himself walking into Sirius's room. He slowly opened the door, smiling half-hearty at his Godfather's bedroom. The Gryffindor memorabilia, and half-naked muggle women cladded against his walls. Harry spotted a picture frame of Sirius, his father James, Remus, and Peter.

Aubrey had woken up, noticing Harry was missing. She frowned, looking at Hermione and Ron, who were still sleeping. She scrunched her face at Ron, whom had his mouth half opened, and drool sliding down his face. Aubrey nudged Hermione, stirring the witch. Aubrey nudged harder this time, jolting the girl awake.

"Hermione, Harry's gone," Aubrey whispered, as she watched the witch rub her sleepy eyes.

The bright, young witch glanced where Harry was once sleeping before. A creak from upstairs made the two girls look at each other. They grabbed their wands from the side table, slowly and silently walking up the stairs. They made their way into the hallway, peering into Sirius's bedroom. Aubrey sighed in relief, putting her wand away, seeing Harry looking around the bedroom.

"Thank God. I thought you were kidnapped or something," Aubrey stated dramatically, sitting onto Sirius's old bed. She picking up a feather, staring at it with question, before throwing it down onto the floor.

Harry chuckled lightly, placing the picture frame onto the bedside table. Aubrey watched the Potter boy glance longingly at the picture for a few more seconds longer. "You miss him, don't you?"

Harry shook his head. "It's doesn't matter."

The brunette pursed her lips. "Of course it matters, Harry. He was your Godfather. The only family you had left, and he's gone. It's okay to miss him. It's okay to feel sad. It's okay to let your emotions go. Sometimes, you need too."

Harry looked down at the ground, silently sulking. Aubrey got up from the bed, wrapping her arms around his body. "It's not healthy to keep your emotions inside."

"I'm happy I have you, Aubrey," Harry sincerely vowed, looking longingly into her brown eyes. She smiled, pecking his cheek.

"Harry! Aubrey!" Hermione yelled out for the couple.

The two ran out of the room, to Hermione, who was staring excitedly at a bedroom door.

"What's wrong?" He concernedly hissed.

"Look," Hermione observed, "R.A.B." The trio studied the engraved letters on the door. It was same three letters that were on the fake locket.

"Sirius's brother," Harry mentioned.

"Regulus Arcturus Black. Wasn't that Death Eater that wanted to take down You-Know-Who?" Aubrey questioned, frowning her brows. (Now, that Voldemort's name was cursed, she had to call Him You-Know-Who. Unless, she wants a pack of Snatchers and Death Eaters to attack.)

"Yes. He's also the one who took the real locket, and left You-Know-Who with the fake one," Harry answered, looking down at the locket.

The trio went back downstairs, as Ron was now fully awake. They explained the current situation to the Weasley, and he was surprised. They all knew Kreacher was the one who would know where Regulus would've placed the real locket.

"Have you seen this locket before, Kreacher?" Harry asked the miserable house-elf.

"It is Master Regulus' locket," Kreacher spoke slowly.

"There were two, weren't there?" Harry questioned.

"Where's the other one?" Aubrey said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Kreacher doesn't know about the other locket, filthy bloodtraitor!" The house-elf screeched at the brunette.

"Don't call her that!" Harry yelled back.

"Harry!" Hermione hissed, scolding at him for yelling at the house-elf.

Harry sighed. "Yes, but did you ever see it?"

"Yes. it was here, in this house," Kreacher said. "Most evil object," he grumbled.

"What do you mean?"

"Before Master Regulus died..." Kreacher sadly expressed, "...he ordered Kreacher to destroy the locket, but no matter how hard Kreacher tried, he could not do it."

"Well, where is it now?" Aubrey asked impatiently.

"Did someone take it?"

"He came in the night. He took many things."

"Who? Who was it, Kreacher?"

"Mundungus. Mundungus Fletcher."

"Find him," Harry ordered. Which one click of Kreacher's fingers, he apparated out of the house.

✧∘ଂ ࿐

AFTER WHAT FELT like an eternity of waiting for Kreacher to return with Mundungus-he finally did-with Dobby at his side. Harry had pulled out his wand, using the Expellisarmus charm to disarm the wizard's wand. Mundungus's wand flew out of his hand, as Harry caught it.

"What are you playing at?" Mundungus barked. "Setting a pair of bloody elves on me!"

"Dobby was only trying to help. Dobby saw Kreacher in Diagon Alley...which Dobby thought was curious and then Dobby heard Kreacher mention Harry Potter's name. And then Dobby saw Kreacher talking with the thief," Dobby explained.

"Me a thief?" Mundungus angrily spat, "you foul little..."

"You're a thief, Dung, everyone knows it," Ron rolled his eyes.

"Mr. Weasley, so good to see you. Nice shoes," Mundungus smiled at Ron's shoes.

Aubrey shoved him, glaring at him. "Listen, I panicked, alright? He was right on me and Mad-Eye fell off his broom."

"This isn't about you letting Mad-Eye get killed!" Aubrey screeched. "Even though you're a rotten, cowardly git."

"Tell the truth," Harry spat, "when you turned this place over, don't deny it! You found a locket, am I right?"

"Boy, was it valuable? Bleeding gave it away, didn't I?" Mundungus said.

Aubrey groaned in frustration.

"There I was selling my goods...when some Ministry hag comes up and asks to see my license. She says she would lock me up. Would have done it too if she didn't take a fancy to that locket," the thief explained.

"Who was it?"

Mungundus frowned. "The witch, do you know her?"

"No..." He trailed off, as the quartet sadly looked down.

"Oh!" Mundungus expressed, "she's there. Look!" They all looked down at the Daily Prophet, seeing Dolores Umbridge wearing the real locket.

✧∘ଂ ࿐

AUBREY PACED AROUND the living room, bitting anxiously on her fingernails. She felt awful that she was still lying to Harry, Hermione, and Ron. Aubrey knew if they encountered a Death Eater or Snatcher, they could expose her real truth. And she didn't want the trio to find out that way; she wanted them to find out by her. That was the safest bet. Aubrey knows they're not going to take it well at all. She knows they're going to feel betrayed; but she hopes with time, she can make the situation better.

"Aubrey, what's wrong?" Harry worriedly asked, as he watched the pacing girl. "You've been pacing around for the last fifteen minutes."

The witch sighed, bitting on her bottom lip. She shook her head no, sitting down on the couch. Hermione and Ron entered into the room, as they glanced over at the anxious, almost sickly looking witch.

"I have something to tell you guys..." She trailed off, looking down at the ground.

"What is it?" Harry asked.

"I've been lying to you guys," Aubrey still continued to look down at the ground, but her voice quivered with fear.

"Aubrey, what is it? You're scaring me," Hermione softly persisted.

The Thomas girl took in a deep inhale, before exhaling out. "I was telling the truth when I told you guys You-Know-Who killed my muggle parents. And I also was telling the truth that there is a prophecy about me, helping You-Know-Who rule over the Wizarding World..."

"Okay...And what does this have to do with anything?" Harry insisted.

"The Malfoy's did raise me and adopt; that's also true," Aubrey continued, "but You-Know-Who took me in as his protege. He helped the Malfoy's raise me like a perfect Death Eater child. Once He came back into power, He gave me a mission. To earn your trust, Harry, and hand you over to Him."

Hermione was baffled with shock, and was too stunned to say anything. Ron was silently sulking with anger, and Harry was clenching his fist in pure fury. By that time, Aubrey had tears running down the sides of her face, wishing things were different.

"I-How-You lied. You played us. You were his second-in-command this whole time. You never were with us. You always were with Him," Harry shouted from the top of his lungs. His beautiful green eyes had turned black; and sent a shiver of fear down the brunette's spine.

"It was like that in the beginning!" Aubrey persisted, "After I got to know you three, everything changed! I finally found friends. And I was happy. I finally was able to fit in!"

"Nothing you say will change anything! I fell for you. I fell in love with you," Harry's voice cracked, as Aubrey's stomach flipped with guilt-so much guilt.

"I never expected to fall in love with you, Harry. I never did. I wish things didn't turn out like this..." Aubrey silently sobbed.

"Get out."

"What?"

"Get. Out.," Harry growling, standing firmly.

"Y-You can't just kick me out," Aubrey stammered. "I have nowhere to go. I can't go back to Malfoy Manor. And there's Snatchers and Death Eaters all over the place."

"You'll be with your family then," Harry sourly said.

"Harry..." Hermione tried to interrupt.

"No, Hermione!" He yelled, making her flinch. "She's worthless now. Get out!"

Aubrey stared at the love of her life in sorrow-tears still falling down her face. She gave a small nod at Hermione and Ron who looked away. She gave one last look at Harry, before she apparated.

Aubrey was alone. Dismissed by her family, and thrown out by her friends, and the love of her life. She was utterly alone. And she felt worthless; exactly what Harry said she was.

✧∘ଂ ࿐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 23.6K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
16 0 7
Enter the enchanting world of Hogwarts as we follow the remarkable journey of Taylor Riddle, a bright, spirited girl with an insatiable thirst for ad...
51.3K 3.6K 93
The one where Harry gets a father. Lilith Evans knew Voldemort would return. He thought he was untouchable even in death. But when Lilith caught him...
211K 6.5K 34
"Your stories are the only thing no one can ever take away from you," she said quietly as if just remembering something. "Then why don't you tell me...