The Elusive Katherine Pierce

By kaits215

Since the day I met Katherine Pierce, I knew I was facing trouble, but yet, I had the urge to follow her. ~ T... More

I'm Juliana
Call me Katherine
Welcome to Mystic Falls
Mosquitoes, it comes from mosquitoes
Bush Hill
Annabelle
I had to try
A pretty boy is no longer pretty
Frederick
Red Wine for a Classy girl
Vervain
She won't be coming back
You Failed
What's your deal?
I need you to do me a favor
You're going back to school
Eat up
Daddy's Little Girl
Miss Mystic Falls
Where's Stefan?
It's time to leave
Isobel
Founder's Day
The Return
Lawrence
Waking up to the Devil
"Hi, partner."
The Lemonade
Wolfboy
All Good Things Must Come to an End
Before The Ball
Masquerade
Abigail
And the Oscar goes to...
I Fell in Love With a Monster
I know the truth
Peyton
The Ritual
A Room with Katherine
Ripper Stefan
The Search for the Best Friend
I'm Juliana's girlfriend
The Jog
I'm looking for a Warehouse
The Trap
Answers
It's For You
Bonnie's Offer
Graduation
Human Katherine
Protective Juliana
The Mysterious Woman
Remembrance Day
Monster's Ball
Handle with Care
Dr. Maxfield
The Cute One's Here

She's the Puppet Master

1.6K 74 17
By kaits215

• Charlotte, North Carolina 1800 •

Shorty after our time in New York City, Katherine left the United States. She never gave me an answer as to why, besides that Paris was calling her name. In respond, I decided to leave Richmond. I wanted be alone, because the last time I had been alone was when I had the fever. It was time for me to live an independent life especially for the fact I was now reaching the age of twenty-three, a time where most women would already be wedded and having children.

When I had left Richmond, I didn't know where to go. I knew I couldn't return to Pennsylvania or New York because the memories were just to painful. However, I also didn't not want to be far from Pearl or Annabelle. So, I found myself heading to Charlotte, North Carolina.

~

Obtaining a home, even though it was through the help of compulsion, had to be one of the most satisfying things I've done in my short life. It proved to myself and others that I was independent. I could move on from my dark past, my nightmare. Although, the house was a small one bedroom and one bath, it gave myself a lot of pride.

Owning the house not only increased my confidence within myself, I slowly began to realize that I didn't need Katherine. I no longer needed her mentoring, I could be on my own. She already taught me the basics of vampire life, what else could she do for me?

When the sun had set and nightfall had fallen every night, I left my tiny home and went to my safe haven I had discovered my first night I arrived in Charlotte. It was less than a mile away from my new home and it was the only time I felt as if my life had not been destroyed. My safe haven was a waterfall that was in the middle of the woods behind my home.

Living in the heart of Pennsylvania, there was nothing for me go to, no where were I felt like I belonged. However, when I come to the waterfall, I felt as if it took away some of the pain. Washed it out of me, if you will.

The view was not much, but it was enough to satisfy me. The cliff the water fell from was only a little over fifty feet, but the sound it made when it crashed at the bottom was sweet. There were a few flowers that surrounded the area, but they weren't important in my eyes.

The waterfall was my sanctuary. My secret place.

But knowing my luck, my sanctuary would be destroyed by someone. The one to destroy it, you ask?

The one and only.

Katherine Pierce.

•Mystic Falls, Present Day•

It took everything in my power to not go to Mrs. Flowers and confront Katherine. I told myself I wasn't going back to her, I refuse to go back to her. She wasn't going to be in control of my life, instead, I confronted Mason while at the Lockwood Charity Event. Basically an event to help set up for the Masquerade Ball that was happening soon.

After Mason's encounter with Stefan, I quickly followed beside him. Mason looked over at me and rolled his eyes, "What do you want now?" He asked annoyed.

I smiled, "Number one, I told you so." I paused and grabbed his arm to stop him. "And two, what did she promise you? For giving her the moonstone?"

Mason stared at me, wondering if he really should tell me. "We'll live happily ever after." He said before walking away.

I chuckled, and quickly caught up to him. "Funny you say that, a couple of months ago I was promised that same thing, but only if I was a good little girl and listen to her. And guess what?" I paused, to see Mason's reaction and I could see he was thinking. I mentally smirked, just as planned. "I did everything she ask. Everything. And look at me now, I got nothing. I was suppose to learn control, did that for two weeks and now that was over."

I took a step towards him, and shook my head in disbelief. "She doesn't care about you, Mason. She's the puppet master and we are her puppets." I hit him on his shoulder, as if we were buddies and began to walk away. "If I was you, don't give her the moonstone." I called out before walking away from him completely.

~

After talking with Mason, I decided to leave the Lockwood's. I had been over there too much and I wanted time for myself. So I decided to walk through the woods to the Salvatore's house.

While I was walking through the woods, you would have never have guessed who decided to slam me against a tree. Oh you guess it, Katherine Pierce.

She had grabbed one of my arms and pinned it behind my back while my face was against the tree. "Why the hell did you do that!" She screamed. "Everything was perfect before you decided to screw it up."

I groaned, "You shouldn't make promises you can't keep." I fired back. A few seconds later, she finally loosened her grip on me and I pushed myself away from the tree before turning and facing her. As soon as I faced her, I quickly got a higher than usual bitchy vibe from her. "Who peed in your cheerios this morning?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Everyone in this goddamn town." She snapped before walking off, however before she got far, she stopped and turned and faced me. "I'm not getting what I want, Juliana." Katherine started before walking towards me.

"People aren't listening to me and are doing exactly want I don't want them to do." Katherine paused and gave me one of her death stares. "Do you know how frustrating that is? Especially when my own best friend turns against me and leaves me alone."

I shook my head, "That's not true."

"In what way is that not true! You left the second you thought that Elena and Stefan liked you, that they were willing to be your friend, but both of us know that's not true. They will never be your friend, because you were my friend first." Katherine snapped before walking away.

I stared at her as she walked out of the woods. Katherine was right, then again, when was she ever wrong. Elena and her friends would never trust me and I could never trust them. Hence the reason why I never told them about Mason. We were two different types of people and I was fooling myself if I ever thought that they would care. Because I was Juliana, the girl who stood by Katherine's side.

I quickly ran through the woods trying to find Katherine which didn't take long. Upon finding her, she gave me her typical bitchy look. "What now?"

I took a step towards her and took in a deep breathe, "You're right." I started, and didn't take long for the tears to fill my eyes. "I saw a chance with different, good people and I took it. But everyone knows you can't escape your past."

After those words left my mouth, I wasn't long before Katherine pulled me into a hug.

~

Katherine smirked as she pulled Julia into a hug. She knew that's all she had to do was cry wolf, and Julia would be right by her side. Julia was just like the rest, she was like any other man that Katherine had been with, except, Katherine had grown very fond of Julia and knew she couldn't just leave her. Not only that, she did enjoyed the consist admiration that Julia had for Katherine. It was always nice for Katherine to look upon when life wasn't going right.

Finally, Julia pulled away from the hug. She quickly wiped away any remaining tears and looked at Katherine. "You never told me, but what do you need the moonstone for?" Julia questioned.

Katherine smiled before moving a piece of Julia's blonde hair out of her face, "I'm going to make a deal, with Klaus." Julia's mouth dropped, she had completely forgot all about him and his pure hatred of Katherine. "I have everything he needs in order for him to break the curse; a doppelgänger, the moonstone, a wolf, and a vampire."

Slowly, the gears began moving in Julia's head, and finally realization hit her. "Caroline and Mason, you were going to use them."

Katherine shrugged her shoulders before smirking, "Better they die than I." Katherine watched as Julia became uncomfortable, upset even. Katherine rolled her eyes, "Don't pout, if you have grown to like them so much we can easily get replacements"

Julia's reaction didn't changed. Julia could not see the realizing behind killing those two. Mason, she probably would be okay with dying, but Caroline? Caroline went as far as lying for her. Telling Elena and Stefan that Katherine was the one to kill her and overall willing to listen. Most of the time Katherine only talked about herself, it was always Katherine, never Julia and Julia enjoyed having someone to talk to.

Katherine quickly realized that Julia's mind was wondering away from her again and at this point, Katherine couldn't have her on the other side. She needed Julia if she was to get what she wanted.

Katherine held out her hand to Julia, "Come, let's go home."

And just like that, Julia forgot everything about Caroline and Mason and took Katherine's hand.

_________________________

So as many of you guys know that the Wattys are approaching and I just wanted to let you guys know that I have enter this story in it, especially with the amount of support you guys have given this book recently. You guys are amazing and make my day any time you vote or comment, and overall just keep me wanting to write my stories.

Anyways, the next couple of chapters are about to get intense.... so buckle your seatbelts because it's about to be a bumpy ride

Side note: If anyone of my amazing readers is really good with creating stuff and making stuff look cool, could someone make a new cover for this story...? I would greatly appreciate it, don't get me wrong I like mine now, but I think it needs an update. The only requirements is that it has to have to title and my username (kaits215) THANKS GUYS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 4.3K 27
Milena Salvatore was abandoned by her father Stefan Salvatore and her mother Katherine Pierce. While Katherine was giving birth to Milena her parents...
83.3K 1.2K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...
320K 10.7K 50
Holden Salvatore was always distant from his two brothers Damon and Stefan. That happened after one girl named Katherine Pierce crossed their paths i...
159K 3.3K 32
UNDER EDITING! Elizabeth Salvatore, Beautiful daughter, and sister. Dearly missed by all. That's what her gravestone should have said but she neve...