Stalker Styles (Harry Styles...

By brynbarb

{C O M P L E T E D} "I like the curly haired one. Harry." Presley Davis had no idea that sentence would chang... More

Prologue*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Authors Note - I M P O R T A N T

Chapter 3

369K 6.9K 4.7K
By brynbarb

I open my eyes to the blinding light, coming from the window. Alana is already up and getting dressed.

“Well good morning sunshine.” She says to me, halfway through pulling a shirt over her head.

.

“What time are we leaving?” I ask her, rubbing my eyes.

“10 minutes. Hurry up.”

“10 minutes?” I groan into a pillow. I shoot out of the comfy hotel bed and rush to the bathroom. At least my hair is having a good day and doesn't look like a rats nest. I comb through it a bit and let it fall into its natural waves. I quickly put foundation, eyeliner and mascara on, not really worrying about my makeup right now. I pull on a lace tanktop and jean shorts, noticing that Alana is dressed similar to me.

“Ready?” She asks.

“Yep!” 

After leaving the hotel, we drive to the nearest Denny’s and get some breakfast, quickly stuffing our mouths before finding parking for Disneyland. The humidity and smell of the ocean don't bug me, since I'm not used to them. It feels easier to breathe here, much nicer than where we live,

Once we find a decen tparking space, that isn't a million miles away, we head for the main entrance and we are greeted by a middle-aged man who looked like he wishes he could be anywhere but here.

“Two 3-day passes please.” Alana says.

He let out a big sigh. “I guess.” He hands over the passes and Alana hands over the money. We continue on and pass the big Mickey Mouse head made out of plants and stuff. 

“Instagram!” We both yelled. 

“Excuse me,” I say to a boy, with his girlfriend, I’m guessing, passing by. “Can you take a picture for us?” He nods and takes my phone. We both pose as he snaps the picture.

“Thank you uh....” I say, hinting at him to tell me his name.

“Liam.” He answers.

“Thank you Liam.” He introduces us to his girlfriend, Danielle.

“What’s your names?” She asks us..

“I’m Presley and this is my best friend Alana.” We get talking a bit and it turns out that they were there with their other friends, but they lost them.

"They can act kind of childish sometimes." Liam says.

"You guys can hang around with us." Alana suggests."If you want to."

"We were going to go get something to eat, how about we call you or something?" Danielle says. We exchange numbers, before theystride off, hand in hand. We walke down main street and under the castle. We make our way over to Splash Mountain first.

“You got it?” I ask, looking around to see if anyone heard me. 

“Heck yeah.” She pulls out the waterproof video camera she had bought. She hides it in her shirt as we climb on the ride, me in front and her right behind me. The log that we are riding in pulls  forward and the ride starts. She pulls the camera out and films everything, my screaming, and the creepy animal robot things singing "It's A Small World." She almost drops it  in on the biggest drop at the end.

When the ride is over, we step out into the hot sun again. "What did you think?" Alana asks. "I thought it was pretty fun, but those forest animal things were terrifying.

“That was awe–“ I start to say before I am knocked to the ground.

“Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!” A  voice says. I look up at the boy who knocked me down, his eyes hidden behind a pair of sunglasses. He has a snapback on, backwards, and loose t-shirt.. I know I recognize him, but I'm not able to get my mind to think hard enough. He sticks his hand out and helps me up.

“It’s fine.”I smile. A tall boy standing behind the one helping me up snorts, and then smirks, mumbling a "Nice one." to his friend.

“No, it’s not fine. I’m really sorry. Let me buy you a drink or something.” The one helping me up says.

“I’m fine, really. It wasn’t a big deal.” My head kind of hurts from the fall but it really wasn’t a big deal.

“We really have to go.” I say and pull Alana away with me.

“What? Why?” She asked as we keep walking away. I turn around and look behind me to see the boy standing there, watching us walk away.

“There’s something about that boy, I know him from somewhere.”

“You’re crazy.” She replies. “There’s no way you could know him.”

“I know, that’s what’s weird about it.”

“C’mon lets ride more rides.”  She says, pulling on my arm.

•••Harry•••

“You’re so stupid”  Louis says to me.

“What? No I’m not.” I say back.

“You ran into her on purpose, Harry.  You’re really easy to see through, it’s obvious.”

“No I didn’t! We ran into each other. I did not do it on purpose.”

“Keep telling yourself that.” He says, walking away. “We all know that you have a big fat crush on her.”

“What? No I don't, shut up.”  I say.

He looks at me funny. “It’s alright Harry, because I approve. She’s pretty and she’s definitely your type. I’m sure she doesn’t mind being stalked, anyway.” He says before laughing at his own joke.

“I’m not stalking her! I’ve just watched every video of hers, tweet her, and accidentally run into her at Disneyland. No big deal.”

“Yeah sure, let’s go find the boys.”

****

As soon as we find the boys, which takes a lot longer than we expected, we head back to our hotel room that we all shared. Our managers gave us a schedule of when we could be out in publec, which meaans that after spending four hours at Disneyland, we had to come back for a while.

“Hey Lou, when is El coming?” Danielle asks. “I need a girl here to keep me company.” Liam fakes a hurt face and she just rolls her eyes.

“Not until tomorrow night.” Louis answers.

“Ugh! That’s so far away!”

“Why don’t you call those girls we met today?” Liam suggests. I perked up; I wonder if it was Presley. No, that's ridiculous.

“They're probably not going to be done for a long time, but I'll text them..” She grabs her phone and walked out of the room. A couple minutes later she came back in. “They’re going to go the beach when they're done, which should be in a few hours, is it fine if I join them?” She asks Liam.

“Yeah it’s fine. Don’t get lost, you want me to come?” He asks.

"Hey Liam, your over-protective side is showing." Niall says and I smirk.

“I think I’ll be fine.” She pecks his lips and goes into her room.

 As soon as we heard her door shut, Louis shouts, “Harry’s stalking a girl he knocked down today!”

“Shut up Lou!!” I chucked a pillow at his head.

"What does that even mean?" Zayn asks.

"It means that Harry's been stalking a girl, and he just so happened to find her at Disneyland today." Louis says.

“Why’d you knock her down?” Niall asks

“I didn’t mean to!”

“Why are you stalking her?” Zayn asks.

“’Cause he looooves her!” Louis says.

“Ignore him.” I say. “I don’t stalk her.”

“You just watch all her videos, tweet her, and ‘accidentally’ run into her at Disneyland. No big deal.” Louis says, putting quotations around accidentally.

“Are those what you have been watching for the past month?” Liam asks.

“Well…erm… maybe. Whatever I’m going to bed, goodnight!” I yelled, hurrying out of there and into my room.  I laid in my bed and looked at the time. 2:00. Oh well naps are always nice.

Except for the fact that I can't sleep.  I stay up for two hours thinking about how ironic it was that I had seen her. I have been dreaming of this for so long now. I hear Danielle leave and I realized that I hadn’t slept at all since I came in here.

I girl that barely knows I exist is making me lose sleep.

•••Presley•••

Even after we got back to our hotel I couldn’t help but wonder who that boy was. His face, his hair, it was all so familiar. Alana still thought I was crazy.

“Hey that girl that we met today, Danielle, just texted me, she’s on her way over. You're fine with her coming right?” Alana asks

“Yeah, sure it will be fun.” I smile.

“I told her what hotel we were staying at and she should meet us in the lobby.” Alana says. After we changed, we get into the elevator and headed down to the lobby. As soon as I step out of the elevator I spot Danielle.

“Hey guys!” She greets us. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had a hoodie on over her bikini. She still looked like a flipping super model.

“Hey!” Alana says.

“Ready?” I ask.

“Oh yeah!”

*******

“So you’re a professional dancer for the X-Factor, in Great Britain?” I ask Danielle, as we sit in the sand.

“Yep, that’s actually how I met my boyfriend.”

“Aw that’s so cute!” Alana exclaims. Danielle blushes and looks down.

“I can’t wait to have a relationship like that.” I say.

“Me either.” Alana says.

“Ready to go into the water?” Danielle asks.

“You mean are you ready to get pushed into the water?” I say, pushing her along and into the water.

“Oh you are so going to get it!” Sheclims out of the water, grabs my arm and pulls me down into the water. The impact surprises me and salt water automatically entered my mouth. I rose the surface, coughing out salt water.

“Oh girl, you better run!” She scurries away from me and hides behind Alana.

“Calm down girls!” Alana screams, acting like a mother. “It’s getting dark we should probably head back now.

We dry off and get into my car. “We should do dinner sometime yeah?” Danielle asks when we reach her hotel, to drop her off.

“Definitely!” I say.

When we reach our hotel room, I order pizza while Alana showers, and then when we gets out, I shower. When I'm finished, the pizza has already arrived.

“I like her.” Alana says, taking a huge bite of her pizza.

“Me too.”

 I turn on the tv and SpongeBob was the only thing good on. After we finished eating, we head for bed. As I lie in my bed I find myself thinking back to that boy. About  his hair and  his accent. Why did he seem so familiar. Just as I am about to fall asleep, it comes to me.

Harry Styles. I had been knocked down by Harry Styles.

************************************************************************************************************

I wish I could go to Disneyland. I've been once. It was really fun :) Pease comment and tell me what you think :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 6.6K 71
At sixteen years old Aurora Wilson spent a few hours in her mother's cafe, with a trapped Harry Styles, his fans almost busting down the door to get...
9.8K 126 25
Rose Doyle grows up lonely and she's being bullied at school. She wants a friend and signs up on a website. What happens when she meets Harry Style...
2K 14 10
When Ali's best friend, Harry Styles, comes back home for a little break since the X Factor tour, he starts dropping hints. Ali finds herself having...
81.3K 1.1K 28
One Direction. The biggest boyband right now. There debut album has just dropped, and the tour starts in a few months. But what happens when a girl...