Heart nuisance (Janoskians fa...

By youngfolks

Em has a deep secret, that only her and her family knows but she acts like a perfect little daughter with no... More

Heart nuisance (Janoskians fanfic- Jai Brooks)
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter ten
chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three

Chapter fifteen

24.5K 378 52
By youngfolks

HEY GUISSE!

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR THE VOTES IN THE LAST CHAPTER.

LIKE OMG.

IM SO HAPPY.

YOU GUYS MADE ME SMILE WITH ALL YOUR COMMENTS. I FEEL LIKE THE LUCKIEST WRITER HERE BECAUSE OF YOU'SE

SO BACK TO DA CUTE STORY :

EM'S P.O.V

its amazing how one happy moment can turn into something not happy at all. 

I can feel Sam's eye burning holes into the back of my head. Jai put his arms around me, making me feel protected. I just admitted my feelings to him and I actually cant believe he likes me too. My heart was beating so fucking hard that if couldnt stopped right there and then.

Sam walked towards us, and Jai tightened his grip on me, he whispered to my head,"Its okay" 

I felt my knees going slightly jelly from the sight of Sam. Not because I like him but because I fear him. He scares me. The way he looks at me, makes me uncomfortable like he is about to...hurt me.

I sucked in a deep breath as he stopped right infront of us and gave us a smirk. His eyes travelled from my toes to my eyes. Luckily, I put a shirt over my bikini early. Jai's eyes hardened. 

"Em. Jai"  Sams looked at me and Jai, raising his eyebrows slightly.

He doesnt even apoligize or anything? Fucks sake. I looked down not wanting to look at him any more. It just reminded me, and i just dont want to remember. Flashes of scenes from the night formed in my head.

I forced to shake them out by going closer to Jai.

"Sam " Jai replied, his voice cold. "Excuse us, were going to get something eat"

Jai promised me that he would try to keep me away from him and thats what he's trying to do. 

'Really? you dont look like your hungry" Sam said, as a matter of factly. "Maybe I could feed you, Em"

Oh shit. Jai balled his hands in a fist and his breathing got heavier. Fuck. I found myself putting my arms around his waist, trying to calm him down. I dont want him to get hurt. Or anyone hurt for that matter.

"Dont worry. I can do it myself" I said, trying to act calm and collected again. Sam noticed me put my arms around Jai and his eyes widened and his he smirked again.

"Oh. So Jai picked you whore up right after ... good one jai. Get in her pants while she's vunreble" Sam smirked. 

I knew that wasnt true but it hurt being a called a whore and that Jai only picked me up when i was vunreble..which was sort of true because we kissed but it takes two to tango so, its not his fault , and we didnt get together till just like right then

the word together. does this mean Im his girlfriend and he's my girlfriend?

i have no fucking idea how this work. shit. 

"Actually, Sam we just got together just then. just when you turned up...and you ruined the moment." Jai said.

Jai and I walked away, and i could finally breathe after the suspense of holding my breath in. I felt weak and hopeless. I hated that feeling.  Jai wrapped his arms around me, and I wish we could stay like this forever. 

"Its okay." Jai said. I burried my head in his chest. I felt safe when Im with him, he's my own hero. Cheesy but its bloody fucking true. I dont know how I found a guy like him. 

"You guys alright?" Sarah came up to us. 

"Oh...just you know.. Sam" Jai said, adjusting his cap. Sarah's eyes widened, and she looked at me. "You know how he is sometimes."

"Yeah, I know, is he bugging you?" Sarah looked at me. 

"Bugging her? he tried to force himself on her the other night." Jai said.

Sarah looked at me, and her playful smile dropped. "He is such a fucking dick"

"Tell me about it" I sighed. 

"Dont worry. we'll sort him out of he tries anything again" Sarah said smilling.She is so nice. She also looked very familiar and i have no idea where i've seen her before. 

"Oi Sarah! Why dont you give us a little song!?" Someone called out . Sarah spun around to see who was shouting out. 

"Nah. Im all good thanks" She blushed, and let her bright red hair fall slightly over her face to cover her red cheeks.

"SARAH! SARAH!SARAH!" Someone started.

Then soon everyone was roaring her name out . She shrunk and she looked around and her eyes landed on James. He gave her a comforting smile. 

"Alright then..."

She stood up on the log, that was laying the floor and thats when everyone was mesmerized by her voice. Her passion for music was showing through how she belted the words of the song out. It was beautiful to watch.

Thats when it hit me. She's from 'The Voice'

The voice is a tv show dedicated to find Australia's next star and Sarah was on of the finalists. I remember Marcus watching TV and saying, "I reckon...Sarah is the best..or maybe Lakyn"

That was her. She's from tv.

She ended the song with a beautiful high pitched note, and she curtsied and jumped off the log. Everyone started clapping but I felt eyes looking at me. Fuck. I cuddled closer to Jai for protection. I just need his warmth.

H'es been watching us. Sam has/ Its scares me . What does he want from me? I dont even know him that well . I just went to his party and then yeah. I haven't done anything to him. Why is he treating me like this.  Jai noticed me trying to get closer to him and saw Sam.

"We can go home if you want." He said looking at me.

"I dont want to ruin your night" I said. I mean he invited me ,and i dont want to take him away from all the fun because Im scared of Sam just looking at me.

"This has been the best night of my life" Jai said stroking my cheek.

How can he be so sweet. I couldnt help but smile. He smiled back and looked into my eyes. 

"So do you want to just go?" He murmured, pressing our forehead together.

I nodded, "Thanks"

I picked my stuff up from where I left them. We said goodbye to everyone, and Beau asked us why and then we told him that Sam was bothering us so, we have to go. Its best just to avoid trouble. I dont want anyone getting hurt.

Jai and I got in the car and there was an awkward atmosphere to begin with to be honest. 

It was really silent, and with what just happened, what the fuck was I supposed to say? Was just meant to be like, oh hi so, we told each other we liked each other so what is that meant to say? Like are we together or what? I dont know.

I mean for goodness sakes, he could just said he liked me but he doesnt want to be with me .

Theres situations like people dont want to get commited and all they want is physical stuff . Like friends with Benefits.

Oh shit.

I hope thats not all that he wants from me. Fuck. What if he just does want to be friend with benefits? Shit. 

The silence in the car was  making my ears fucking hurt. I reached for the radio, and to find Jai was doing the same, and so our hands sort of bumped.

How fucking cliche. I know.

I look down, and let him turn the radio on. 

Some recent pop song blasted through the speakers , and everyone in the fucking world probably fucking knows this annoying song. I used to like it but now, its just fucking everyone.

Have guessed?

Its called Call me maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen.

"Fuck. This song is catchy " Jai said. 

"I know!" I mumbled. "Its annoying too"

"No shit" 

We both laughed. I leaned against the window. A little bit of the awkwardness faded away but I couldnt help but think, Will Sam leave us alone? I hope so. I mean, I think i'll just try to ignore him forever.

Like never see him in my whole fucking life again. Ever.

Luckily we didnt have to stay in the car for any longer. We were quite near the beach. We both got out of the car, and I picked up my bag, and walked over to the door.

Jai got his keys out of his pocket and fumbled with them until he got the door open to let me through.

We both instantly made our way upstairs. We knew thats what we always do. His bedroom, is basically my bedroom if I ever come over. We dont hang out anywhere else apart from the living room apart from his bedroom.

Not that we do anything wrongi nt he bedroom. Its just...I feel comfortable in his bedroom. Its warm and cozy, like him. 

I put my bag down on his bed and opened it. 

It had my pajamas, toothbrush and everything else I needed . I grabbed my pajamas.

"Can you please get out for a sec?" I asked Jai who was also looking for pajamas to wear in his drawers too.

"Nah. Im getting changed first. You get out" He smirked, evily. He was doing this on purpose just to annoy me.

 "Seriously, Jai. Just get out for a sec." I said. "I'll be like a couple of seconds"

"If you dont get out , Im taking my clothes off" Jai grinned, like an evil eight year old. 

I dont believe him. He wouldn't. i crossed my arms together and raised one of my eyebrows. "Yeah right."

I guessed wrong.  My eyes fucking popped out of my head, and I turned around. 

He took his shirt off, quickly revealing his perfectly toned muscles to me again, like this morning...I nearly fucking died. I tried acting hell normal and shit, but i couldnt even breath half the time when we were having a water fight.

Come on, Em. You saw him shirtless today already, why does it still fucking amazes you underneath his shirt. I swear. He only had his boardshorts on. "You can stay if you want. Im just going to take my boardshorts off"

"No. I insist on leaving." I said walking out of the door. "Im going to the bathroom"

I heard him laughng to himself. 

Fucking little shit. He knows i like it thats why he does it . I entered the bathroom, and took a quick shower. I washed all the sand that was sticking to me uncomfortably, until I was squeeky clean. I got out of the shower and realized something really really really stupid.

I dont have a towel.

Shit. What I do. There were towels hanging on the little rack thing , but i dont want to use other people's towels. 

I tiptoed my to the bathroom door. I yelled out "JAI, I NEED YOUR HELP!"

There was no fucking response. Are you serious? 

That fucking dear son of a bum hole.

I cant go out completely naked can I?. I threw my oversized T-shirt on, and got out of the bathroom.

I opened Jai's bedroom door, to find him in bed, on his laptop with headphones on. No wonder he couldnt hear me. I pulled my shirt down a little bit because it was just long enough to cover my bum, and my other private parts.

" Jai" I said. He still didnt me. Fuck. "JAI!"

His eyes snapped up and he saw me, basically naked. "Um what?"

"Do you have a towel?" I said really quickly. my heart was pounding again. I was probably really really red. Fuck.

"Um yeah." He said getting up and smirking at me. "You look...nice"

I rolled my eyes. Fucking pervert.

He grabbed me a towel from his cupboard, and handed it me.  " You dont have to be shy, I dont mind seeing you"

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. My eyes widened and I slapped him in the shoulder not softly but hard enough to causing him to wince, "Do you want me to take back what I said when we were dancing earlier?"

He laughed. "I was kidding."

"You better be kidding" I said, taking the towel and heading towards the bathroom. i looked back and he was staring at me. I pulled my shirt down from behind so, he doesnt see my bum. he starts laughing. 

****

"What time do you think they'll be back " I asked, cruiously. It was like 12am in the morning. 

"Probably really late. Like three in the morning" Jai yawned. "Why? You horny?"

I slapped him the shoulder again. He is such a tease I swear. I know he's sick minded, but I've never really noticed it this much since now. 

Maybe because we know how we feel about each other.

"You're a fucking seed, you know that?" I said.

"You like me that way though" Jai chuckled, throwing his head back and adjusting his blacket on him.

Yeah I do. He's cheeky and fun but still sensitive and caring at the same time. Thats what I love about him.

The lights were off, we were in bed, He said that I dont have to sleep on the floor. We both know nothing will happen anyways. 

Gina isn't home. She's got this girl's weekend so, she's out for the whole weekend with friends.

We were alone.

"Hey Jai.." I started. 

"Yes, Em?" Jai said. He was facing the other direction ,and so he spun around and faced me. Our faces were only about 15 centimetres away from each other. I can feel his sweet breath on my face when he talks.

"Will you cuddle with me?" I asked. I feel like such a girl.  I've always wondered what it owuld be like to cuddle someone. I thought it was cute.

I has wished I could cuddle with someone...and I guess, here i am, right?

"We can do that" He said , snuggling closer to me.  There were butterflies in my tummy, i swear, and heat starting to form in my skin. I was blushing. I had the tingles everwhere too.

I heard him chuckle. We both shuffled closer together, until basiaclly all of our body parts were touching each other .I had my head his shoulder, and his arms were wrapped around my waist, I had on of my arms draped over his rib.  I felt safe, and I dont think I ever want to move away from this possition ever.

Thats when I fell asleep with a smile. 

Thats was the first night I fell asleep with no thoughts in my head about Timmy. At all.

Just Jai.

********************

OOOOOOOOOO :) 

hope you liked it.

remembers rate, vote, like, comment! let me know what you think xo 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 4.2K 33
A life of a Janoskian girl is hard. Especially when you're being labeled as more than one of the Janoskians Girlfriend, Which Chelsea is experiencing...
2.1K 150 15
After Luke 'death' everything has changed for everyone. Jai Brooks is convinced that his brother is still out there. so he has been looking for him...
290K 5.8K 40
When Ellie Lucas' best friend Beau Brooks runs away from everything she is devasted. She has no answers as to why he left or where he went. It is lik...
14.9K 187 22
A normal school girl living her life as being a Janoskian fan. Her life had changed when she wins a competition to meet and spend the day with the gu...