From the start [Prequel to Th...

By B00KOVERLORD

This is where it started with Max, where the relationship with Quinn kicked off. More

First
Burt
Growls
Finals
Back
Drink
Fight
Lifted
What
Love
Peace
Thoughts
Bells
Study
Prom
Farewell
Prologue

Love

1.5K 30 0
By B00KOVERLORD

"Quinn!" I quickly catch up to my best friend with a small smile.
"Hey, Max."
"What are you doing tonight?"
"Nothing, why?" She smiles and leans against her locker.
"Wanna come to Breadsticks with me?" I stuff my hands into my pockets.
"Of course, but you have to pay."
"Don't I always?" I raise my eyebrow slowly and smirk.
"I paid that one time." Quinn giggles and shoves me playfully.
"Alright, I'll pay, but you owe me." I hug her quickly before heading off to my classes for the day.

"Max, who's your favorite artist?" Mr S points at me.
"Like...painters and shit or?"
"Musicians, stop the swearing."
I shrug a little and sink into my chair slightly.
"I won't let you tell us, because you're gonna show us."
"I really don't want to-"
"Come on, Max." Kurt smiles at me. "You've got this."
I give him a small smile before moving my ass to the front of the room.
"Can I have a guitar?"
Mr Shcue nods and hands me a guitar. I clear my throat and make sure the instrument is tuned before I can start with my Carrie Underwood.

"Country girl." Mr Shcue grins at me.
"Always." I shrug and put the guitar back carefully.
"That was a confidence exercise, just to get Max comfortable with being here."
"Thanks." I laugh and shake my head. "But I don't sing show tunes."
"Ah, but you've never tried."
I look at Kurt who shrugs in agreement with the teacher. I guess he's got a point, but I've never listened to show tunes ever, if Kurt plays them then I shut it off with my music.
"I guess I could give it a try." I mumble and look over at Quinn happily.
I have a good feeling about this.

"So, your dad and Finn's mom." Quinn smirks.
"It's weird, I feel weird about it." I poke at my food before shoving it into my mouth.
"Aren't you happy your dads finally found someone?"
I roll my eyes and take a quick drink before answering her question.
"I don't know, I guess I am but I don't want someone coming in and pretending to be my mom."
"Carol wouldn't do that, she's not going to replace your mom."
I look at Quinn and let her take my free hand across the table, giving it a light squeeze. I smile softly and nod my head, maybe she's right. I'm overprotective of my dad, but I don't want him getting hurt by anyone...that includes myself.

I pull the truck up to Quinn's house and sigh softly, I should tell her how I feel right? I mean, it's not that bad. I just have to tell her I love her.
"What's up?" Quinn breaks me out of my thoughts.
I shake my head and hold back a little, I can literally feel myself becoming vulnerable.
"You can tell me anything, you're my best friend."
"I just...I'm not ready to come out yet." I shrug.
"Well, you come out when you're ready." She leans over and kisses my cheek softly before getting out the truck.
I smile as she walks into her place before slamming my head onto the steering wheel.

I'm an idiot.

[A/N: I'm gonna do a huge time skip next chapter because I'm trying to get into the good stuff so don't judge me too harshly!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 172 14
Rachel and Finn set up Quinn and Puck. QUINN AND PUCK FROM GLEE.I COPIED AND PASTED THIS FROM THE INTERNET.
53 1 5
A series of letters from Santana to Brittany started from the very beginning, remembering their relationship in Santana's own words.
236K 8.5K 98
in which the sassy younger hummel and the perfect cheerleader find love in a way they never thought they would. [ quinn fabray x oc ] [ girl x girl ]...
26.2K 734 58
Quinn Fabray is a new in the city of Lima, Ohio, she moved from New York with her mom. Unfortunately she has went through a hell of a lot but when l...