Southside Serpents Imagines

By 90s_serpent

Imagines with all of the boys from the Southside Serpents! Imagines, preferences, or short imagines. Feel fre... More

Intro
Little Smirk {Sweet Pea}
Sick {Jughead Jones}
Protective Pt. 1 {Sweet Pea}
Protective Pt. 2 {Sweet Pea}
Poker Face {Fangs Fogarty}
Times of Trouble {Sweet Pea}
Going To Hell {FP Jones}
Unity Pt. 1 {Sweet Pea}
Unity Pt. 2 {Sweet Pea}
Mornings with Sweet Pea Would Include...
Drive-In {Sweet Pea}
Campfire {Jughead Jones}
Watch Your Tone {Sweet Pea}
Watch Your Tone Pt. 2 {Sweet Pea}
Tease {FP Jones}
Hope {FP Jones}
How You Guys Cuddle {Preference}
Shy {Fangs Fogarty}
Contact Name {Preference}
Rivalry {Sweet Pea)
Quick AN
His favourite place to be with you {Preference}
Playful {Sweet Pea}
I Need Your Opinion AN
Baddie {Fangs Fogarty}
Baddie Pt. 2 {Fangs Fogarty}
How They Hug You {Prefrence}
Makeover {Sweet Pea}
Saver {Fangs Fogarty}
Showering with Them {Preference}
Playful {Fangs Fogarty}
Prom {Preference}
Your Favourite Horror Movie to Watch Together {Preference}
Catcalling {Sweet Pea}
His Nicknames for You {Preference}
Spending a Lifetime Pt. 1 {Sweet Pea}
Spending a Lifetime Pt. 2 {Sweet Pea}
Spending a Lifetime Pt. 3 {Sweet Pea}
Your Nicknames for Him {Preference}
About Jughead... AN
Broken Down {Sweet Pea}
Meeting Your Parents Pt. 1 {Preference}
AN Another Book!?

Serpent Dance {Preference}

15.7K 209 121
By 90s_serpent

WARNING: Sexual themes ahead!!
FP Jones
What you wear:

The song you dance to:
Bread and Butter - Hugo

Your Signature Move: 

His reaction:

FP knew that I was going to do the Serpent dance but somehow I still managed to take his breath away. I slowly walked up on stage and looked over in FP's direction, he inhaled deeply and held it for a second. (gif up above) I smirked at him and a small smile appeared on his face. He slowly let his breath out. He tilted his head to the side slightly, taking in the view. He moved from his spot and sat down in a chair not too far from the stage. He took a sip of whiskey from his glass and swished it in his glass, while he was watching me dance. When I finished FP came up on stage and placed his jacket around my shoulder. He kissed my neck and held my hand. He led me off stage and walked upstairs to his office. ;) 

Fangs Fogarty
What you wear:

The song you dance to:
Wake Up Call - Maroon 5

Your Signature Move: 

His reaction:

Fangs made sure that he got a good view of you so he could watch you do your dance. He brought up a chair pretty much right in front of the stage. He had a piece of licorice in his hand for some odd reason. He watched me do some of my dance, I could tell he was enjoying it. It was almost like his brown eyes became a shade darker but I wasn't fully sure because of the lighting in the Wyrm. I made eye contact with him, he looked at me for a few seconds before looking away to hide the smile that was beginning to form on his face (gif above). He didn't want to let me know that I was turning him on. I slowly walked off stage and stood in front of him, I began to give him a lap dance, causing the male serpents to holler. I whipped my hair around and granded my hips against his crotch. He placed his hands on my waist and whispered in my ear.
Fangs: "You're so fucking sexy right now" 
I smiled and got up from his lap and made my way back up on stage and continued my dance. 

Sweet Pea
What you wear:

The song you dance to:
Often - The Weekend

Your Signature Move: 

His reaction:

Sweet Pea stood off to the side of the bar, with his arms crossed over his chest. He wasn't very fond of me doing the Serpent dance but It was essential to become a Serpent, besides I was going to make sure that he was going to enjoy every second I was up there. I slowly walked up on the stage as the song began to play making sure to put emphasis on swaying my hips. I began to get really into it and noticed that Sweet Pea was into it too. He looked impressed (gif above), I made eye contact with him and a smirk grew on his face. A small smile appeared on my face, I turned so that my back was facing the audience.  I continued to sway my hips back and forth, looking over my shoulder at Sweet Pea who was still smirking. Once I finished, I bowed and FP placed a Serpent jacket over my shoulders. Sweet Pea walked up to the stage and picked me up bridal style causing me to giggle. He carried me out of the bar and out to his truck. 
SP: "When we get home, I'm gonna fuck you so hard" 

Joaquin DeSantos
What you wear:

The song you dance to:
Sexyback - Justin Timberlake

Your Signature Move:

His reaction:

I started my dance and began to grind up against the pole. While I was dancing I noticed that Joaquin had walked in with a couple of his friends. The last person I wanted to walk in considering I was going surprise him, by showing him my serpent tattoo. He looked over in my direction and raised his eyebrows in shock but then a smile grew on his face. A wave of relief washed over me. He began to walk towards the stage. He sat in front of the stage and kept a straight face watching every move that I made. His icy blue eyes looking into mine, piercing through my body. I licked my lips seductively, he quirked his eyebrow with a slight smirk on his face. He was taking pleasure in watching me dance, he bit his lip and looked me up and down. I eventually finished my dance and received my Serpent jacket. I walked off the stage and over to Joaquin.
JQ: "A Serpent huh?"
Y/N: "Yeah, I was going to surprise you"
JQ: "And let me miss your Serpent dance?"
He wrapped his arms around my waist, I shrugged my shoulders and wrapped my arms around his neck. 
JQ: "I would have been sad"
He frowned. 
Y/N: "Well did you enjoy what you saw?"
JQ: "Oh hell yeah I did"
I leaned down and whispered in his ear. 
Y/N: "How about we go home and have a little fun!"
He pulled away with a big grin on his face. 
JQ: "LET'S GO"
He grabbed my hand and pretty much dragged me behind him. 

AN: I hope you guys enjoyed this preference. It been a while since I've updated this book, sorry for leaving. Anyways I was wondering if any of you guys would want to see my Sweet Pea drawing? Comment if you would like to see it and comment what you think of this preference. Love you guys!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 17.6K 72
" I need to get rid of the boys somehow; especially bad ones dressed in leather." THERE WILL BE MISSPELLED WORDS, ETC. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, DONT BO...
1M 29.4K 114
In which Riverdale's 'golden boy', Jason Blossom, unexpectedly falls for the daughter of FP Jones, the king of the Serpents. or "Sweetheart, let me...
113K 1.4K 60
A collection of imagines/oneshots with the Riverdale characters and the reader! Requests are currently open, please look at my rules before requesti...
406K 6.7K 60
𝗼𝗼𝗼. β”Š π’Š 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’– ...! " oh stop it! i love you! " ▍𝗢𝗻 π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ ━━━━━━━ in which a kind hearted...