RE: R15 Otome Game turns out...

By juviiii-chan

When she realized it, everything is too late. She can't escape from his clutches and, along the way, other me... More

INTRODUCTION
Teaser
Author's WARNING Notes
Chapter 1 : A certain day I
Chapter 2 : A certain day II
Characters Profile
Characters Profile : Childhood + Parents
Chapter 4 : Deja Vus
Chapter 5 : My fate
Chapter 6 : The Characters
Chapter 6.5 : Heroine
Chapter 7 : A mystery
Chapter 8 : Knowing them
Characters Profile : New Capture Targets and Love Rivals
Chapter 9 : Intoxicated
Chapter 9.5 : My little sister is a genius and beautiful
Some Words...
Chapter 10 : A sweet scent
Chapter 11 : Hot Kisses
Chapter 12 : A route to death
Chapter 13 : Clues
Chapter 14 : Delphi Ruins
Chapter 15 : Encounter
Chapter 16 : Filthy
Chapter 17 : Awkward
Chapter 18 : Scary Father
Chapter 19 : Hidden Relationship
Chapter 20 : Too much worries
Chapter 21 : Abstinence
Chapter 22 : Practical Exam
Chapter 23 : Favor
Chapter 24 : "Felice"
Chater 25 : Please (1)
Chapter 26 : Please (2)

Chapter 3 : Start

19.1K 439 17
By juviiii-chan

I was a college student in the middle of my internship in a certain big company. It was a good experience and they also give allowances for interns like us which I am very thankful for. Because of those allowances, I was able to buy a game that I've been wishing to play for these past month.

It's an otome game that made a lot of players discuss it in many posts and forums. The game is said to be actually difficult because collected affection points doesn't matter and you really should be careful in each actions you take. Your past choices will lead you to different actions of your choice of capture target. Anyways, it's making me intrigued therefore I bought it.

And now, having it in my hands, I left the store with a happy smile.

Oh, no. Truck-san didn't visit me.

Rather I can't believe I died that way. Really.

Just as I stepped out of the store, I heard yelling between two people. They were standing on the sideroad and was quarreling.

Those lovers didn't stop even if a passersby like me is beside them waiting for the green light. They should at least know propriety. Tsk tsk.

Sigh. Riajuu people has it hard. Having love quarrels all the time with their partners and all. Fortunately these 2D bishies won't hurt my heart. I'll just go home and play this. I still have to prepare some materials for tomorrow's meeting.

Okay let's go home~

"Eh?"

Suddenly, my view isn't even on the road. Ah, why is the sky so blue? It's good that today is a clear weather. No clouds can be found at all.

Tte- not that! Girl, why did you involve me in your lover's quarrel!? No need to shove me away okay? Even if you didn't expect that too. Didn't you see the sinkhole here? Hello~ there's a roadblock sign saying there's an open sinkhole here.

Why?

Oh, why?

If not for that, this would never EVER happen. (That would be for later)

Anyways, going back to the topic, I am reincarnated as the daughter of the most powerful duke in the kingdom of Alois. Our family also has big influences in the other parts of the continent. If I were to rephrase it, father is a fearsome figure in the whole continent not to mention my princess mother. She's actually the youngest daughter of the reigning previous king of the neighboring kingdom, Salpha.

Of course, as the typical reincarnator, I was hailed as a prodigy when my mother caught me using magic freely when I was just 6 month old.

Actually, I was just curious what those orbs of light with different colors are. I can see them when I want to. And then, one day, a small cute fairy came and suddenly took a liking to me.

Even if we didn't understand each other's language, we still communicated very well but it seems it was only one sided. Little Bell (because of Tinker Bell) could actually understand what I am trying to say with my 'ga ga gu gu'.

Barely enough, she was able to teach me basic use of magic. It's really simple and easy if you understand the general idea of it.

Then, when I was doing the usual routine of me practicing my control, my mother visited me and saw me. Because of that, the young 6 months old me was given a high and heavy monitor from my father.

Eventually, after two years, I discovered it was because there is a possibility that I might be consumed by the magic if I make a mistake. It will take a toll to the user's body, especially children with no resistance to it yet. Imagine a child carrying a 1000 ton of weight behind her, wouldn't they be simply crashed and die tragically? *shiver* That's when I realized how dangerous magic can be.

So, without my instructor's supervision, I won't use high level magic. Yes, just the high ones. Father said to never use any without supervision, but the little rebel me never followed the advice. Elementary magic is easier and it's not dangerous, instead it's very convenient.

If the book is placed too high or far, I would just cast magic to get it. When the door is too heavy to open, I cast some to automatically open it without my physical strength get stress at all. If I want to escape from my scary maids when they try to dress me up, I will jump from the window and fly away with wind magic.

Nn. Convenient.

If the maids caught me using it, a simple trick would do.

"Ehehe, sorry."

I smile and they'll turn away with red faces. Some would have a nosebleed too.

(2 years old)

Nn. Cuteness is convenient too.

As I discovered more from my lessons, from etiquette to literature to martial arts, I learned many things about the kingdom I live in and its society. I can't help but feel that I forgot something very important... but I shoved it away as I am busy with my lessons.

Poor me. I'm only two but I have plenty of strict instructors and a stern father when it comes to my lessons. Well, this is one of those things father did to monitor me. It's not just for my safety, but also my health. I might die with excessive use of magic you know.

Now, I'm 4 and will be 5 next month. My big brother, yes I have a sibling- not adopted, a real sibling.

Again, my big brother, Felix Sylvina the heir to the Sylvina Dukedom, invited me to his hunt in a mountain in our territory's jurisdiction. Of course, with father's permission.

"Eh~? Do I really have to go?"

Big brother sighed and patted the sleepy me.

"Sometimes you need to freshen out. Don't just stick yourself in the library."

"Eeh~ Fine.."

(4-5 years old)

NOTE: As I've edited, AGAIN, she's supposed to have wavy hair, or curly hair? As long as it's not straight.

He told me that he will hunt a white fox for me as a birthday gift. I was stunned and only smiled appreciating his thoughts.

Brother, white foxes are rare beasts that are classified as mythical. You can't hunt it just because you want. Sigh, just what are the thoughts of a 8 year old kids nowadays.

Oh, I'm 4 years old. I forgot.

Therefore, when my brother unexpectedly really met a white fox after going deeper in the mountain, I was left gaping. A mythical beast is right in front of me!

I only saw my brother smirking at me because I kept on saying he won't see one. Ugh, he got me there.

"Hehe, what? You didn't believe me? Haha, your usual dumb face is looking dumber."

"Onii-sama, where'd you learn to speak like that?"

"Oh, sheesh. It's just the two of us, well putting the servants and guards aside that is. No need for formalities. At least sometimes, break that perfect image of yours." He said with a teasing smile.

I only shrugged him and reminded him to be mindful of his words next time. Well, what's all that etiquette lessons for if I don't apply it? Ever since I got reincarnated, my outward actions changed although I am still as lazy as before.

He started to plan how to tame the white fox and I only watched him. Sometimes casually answering him with a yes or no.

They both ended up in a fight which is a losing battle for my brother. Well, yeah. Even if that white fox is young, it's still stronger than a kid using elementary magic.

Brother seemed to notice that, and as a boy with a very passionate attitude, he got carried away and used a high level one. He drew out fire encircling both of them in. It doesn't have an effect to him but to the young white fox. It seems like, it's not yet experienced in fighting as it suddenly timidly ducked and avoid the fire.

I face palmed. White foxes are famous for ice magic. They are found in cold places like in the top of a mountain in the middle of a never ending snow storm. Their weakness is fire which is my brother's main element.

If I think about it, what's a young white fox doing in this environment? I understand if it's winter, but right now it's in the middle of the summer season.

Oh... now I understand.

My body glowed when I casted a spell. The ground I am standing started to freeze and it spreads out to the ongoing battle area, killing the fire my brother created. The ring of fire disappeared and a field of ice replaced it.

I can't feel the cold but seeing the reactions of our chaperones, it's very cold. Good thing that they had a spell to deflect the cold.

I stopped brother from his conquest and steps near the white fox that is currently confused on what's going on.

"I'm sorry we hurt you. You're not from here right? Where's your mom?"

It only stared at me. But I know that it can understand human language, one of the things I've learned from my magic lessons. As long as it is an intelligent creature, beasts or spirits, they can communicate with other race fairly.

"You can go now. We won't disturb you again. We're very sorry for that again. Here, I'll give this to you."

One thing I know is that beasts tends to eat their favorite food. For a white fox, it's a frost flower. I grabbed it from my space bag since I have a lot of it. I specialize in ice magic, tending frost flower is nothing.

Gradually, the white fox loosens up and came to me. It accepted the flower and joyfully eat it.

I urged big brother to go home since it's getting darker. Father might get angry. He's actually overprotective of me.

When we reach the carriage, I noticed something white following us. It was the white fox

Somehow or another, it took a liking to me like how fairies come and visit me sometimes. But this one... it always stuck with me.

Wherever I go it followed me, eventually becoming my official pet.

My birthday came and it was celebrated just by my family. Big brother became conceited of how he got me a white fox. I rebutted him and made him shut up.

Jeez. Onii-sama. Your personality is getting stranger and diverting from your original setting.

Eh?

Why did I thought of that? Oh well. I'll just eat this shortcake.

Time flies and I really learned a lot. My instructors praised me and my lessons' weight gradually lessened. Instead of 5 days a week it became every weekend except my martial arts and magic lessons which needs to be maintained.

My etiquette and literature teachers only comes every friday to check. Sometimes my etiquette teacher will give a surprise visit to ensure that I do not fake my manners just for the sake of lessons. Though she have praised me a lot.

The result is, I really embedded it in my body of doing the right manners, speaking or action.

Right now, I am with my mother. My mother who is such a goddess. I hope when I grow up I will be like mother, a goddess~

Eh? I'm vain? Who's not vain? I like looking beautiful.

Even in my past life, I don't have a beautiful face but I maintain myself. I at least have suitors pursuing me but sorry, I have my 2D bishies keeping me busy.

Well, it's not that I don't want to be in a relationship. Just... I don't like entering a relationship just for the sake of being in one, you know. I at least want it to be naturally happening.

And my suitors don't fit my plate, oops. I mean, I can't see myself being with them so all of them are a big NO.

Anyways, my goddess mother invited me to have some tea in the garden. It's very relaxing here and it calms the mind. Maybe I should do this frequent.

"That's right, dear. I have forgotten to inform you that next a special visitor will come." My mother said after placing the cup of tea silently on its saucer.

"A special visitor?"

"Yes. You see, you are already six years old but you have yet to have your own companion and playmate. I have really forgotten about it. Now, it will be too hard to mingle with each other at this age."

Mother, I'm only six. It's still young.

And so, that is how I met the second prince of Alois Kingdom, prince Harris von Alea.

During his first visit, I was always in daze. Why? Well, I felt like he was very familiar, and every time I stare at him, he caught me and turns away.

What? I know it's rude to stare, but don't look away like I'm some kind of virus.

Overall, he's a good boy and very gentle. But after seeing each other for months, I discovered that i should never judge a person with first impression.

********

**********
***************
The photos/pictures in this story do not belong to me and is found online.
***************
**********

A/N: Oohhh~ I like the flow. I don't know about you guys, but I liked it. Hope you guys too.

AND THE PICTURES. I just had to put that. Why? Well, I've been browsing Felice's image and I saw those so, you know... I felt like I just had to. It's cute~ (/◕ヮ◕)/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901K 54.1K 56
Published on 4/5/20 In Neo's past life, he was a wicked person who sought to kill his little brother, the rightful heir of a Ducal House. His conspir...
158K 7.1K 21
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...
518K 17K 157
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...
162K 6K 32
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝟏𝟖 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝...