R E S E T | Danganronpa Crac...

By MysticGalaxyWP

ON BREAK I procrastinate a lot. I will continue to do so. :] We are in this for the long run y'all _____ Mako... More

From Author (2020 Version)
1: Introduction | Welcome to R E S E T.
2: A new timeline | The most annoying and irritating thing...
3: And it begins once again...
(A/N): Mayhaps...
4: The Cookie is a Lie.
5: Bitches and Whores
Short 1: Fuck you, whore!
6: Makoto just wants a smoothie.
7: The Narrator
Author's Corner 1: Comments
8: Baby Gets X-Rays Taken but It's Makoto and He's Not Getting his X-Rays Taken
9: Crack
Short 2: Smoothie
Author's Corner 2: New Cover
10: Spaghetti and Gays
A/N: See You Later
A/N: Break Extension
11: Bitch didn't even hesitate
12: Bitch kept bitching
13: Thoughts

From Author

5.6K 87 33
By MysticGalaxyWP

I honestly had this question in my mind before I even joined Wattpad, 'What if Makoto Naegi was able to R E S E T the whole entire killing game when he died?', I eventually had an idea of what would happen and I honestly went into imagination land, if you can call it that, and a whole bunch of timelines came up in my mind.

I wanted to kind of share these ideas or...imaginations...?? So why not do it on Wattpad?

I honestly hope you readers don't find it bad and enjoy this!

If any of you readers want to request a timeline like, 'Makoto's first rest', then please do because I will see what I can do! I don't know if it will turn out how you wanted it but please just bare with me!

2 warnings:
1. I am the kind of person who writes A LOT when it comes to imagination.
2. I have bad grammar and I am too lazy to check it.  

Welp! That's all I got for now, please have some patience while I get the first part of the story written! Cya!

-Bunny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.7K 101
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
128K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
176K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
188K 5.6K 70
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...