Doctor Jeon~ TAEKOOK

By urboysam

Hi I'm doctor Jeon Jungkook Taehyung felt his palms start to sweat V needed answers and Dr. Jeon has them. Gr... More

Jeon jungkook
Taehyung
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Just a note
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Hello loves!
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Note
Part 30
Part 31
Helloooo
New Book

Part 7

20.4K 808 262
By urboysam

Taehyung's POV
I find it kind of weird that I'm going to lunch with my doctor but I don't really care! We head to the food court side by side. Jungkook places his hand in mine. It startled me and I look up at him. He just says "Incase you fall." I try to hide my blush with my sleeve.

We get to the crowded area ask he asked me what I want. "PANDA EXPRESS MAAAN!"

I love Panda Express.

He just chuckles and we walk over to the good smells. We both get our orange chicken and go sit at an empty table. It somehow doesn't feel like a hospital anymore. Maybe even... open. I dig into my meal like it's my last, and I can feel his gaze. I look up and he just smiles sweetly.

We talk for a long time about all sorts of things. He became my friend then, and a bit less professional than before.
I think he read my thought and suddenly started talking business. "If the medications I give you don't help, I will have to do colonoscopy." What the heck is that?

"What the heck is that?" I question. Do I want to know?

"It's a procedure where basically I put a tube up your butt." He says teasing me. I do not want to do that.

"Oh no you fucking won't!" I respond. I will dread that day. I get a little sassy after that and eat with my knees to my chest.

We say awkward goodbyes and he gives me his number in case of "emergency"
I know he wants dis ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 1.2K 34
┊fetus writing┊ ↬ taehyung suffers from rare disease, for which the cause was none other than the person he loves ☕︎ ┊ ✎ a taekook [BTS] + jihan...
959 59 10
SNEAK PEEK: "Because I CAN'T LOVE A GUY WHO HAVE THESE FUCKIN SEIZURES ALL THE TIME ! " Jungkook growled, his chest moving up and down , eyes reflec...
1.4M 61.5K 34
❝I'm horny❞ ❝And what do you want me to do about that?❞ In which Taehyung and Jungkook begin talking online. Not to mention the fact that they're hor...
294K 26.1K 32
After getting diagnosed with a rare, terminal illness and being forced right out of his perfectly normal life, Jeon Jeongguk lost all his faith in li...