Persona x Male Reader

بواسطة RWBYCheesecoffee

When a boy that has a mysterious vision which causes him to commit a harsh crime gets out on probation due to... المزيد

The Crime
Idol
I Am Thou
Escape
Shiho
Voices

Court and Coffee

6.6K 91 190
بواسطة RWBYCheesecoffee

POV-(Y/n): It approached and reached out to me. It's touch burnt like hellfire but somehow felt cold. It then grabbed my head in it's grasp. I tried to get away but I was powerless against it. It put its hand over my eyes and I felt an extremely painful burning sensation! All I could do was scream in pain, all I could see were blue flames. It removed it's hand and released me from it's mighty grasp. My face felt......heavier? It had burned some type of mask onto my face! It then spoke.

     ??????: When the time arises, rip the mask from your face and cast it aside. Only then, can you summon your Persona.

     (Y/n): P-Persona? What's that?!

     ??????: Me.

     I was confused, and the pain was excruciating. I couldn't help but feel that I didn't want to piss this thing off though so I continued to speak to it in a calm and collected fashion. Plus it peaked my curiosity.

     (Y/n): Are...Are you my Persona?

     ??????: Possibly. All will be revealed in time, once you convene with the others like yourself.

(Y/n): Others? What do you me—

Before I could finish my sentence, it disappeared in a veil of blue flames, much like the fire that Tomie disappeared in. It was now just complete darkness. That was until I heard a very familiar adorable laugh. I was happy to see Tomie walk towards me out of the endless shadows.

(Y/n): Tomie?

Tomie: (Y/n), you remember me! This makes me happy.

She got very close to me and then ran her fingers across the mask that the scary figure had burned onto my face. She gave me a hug and I hugged her back. I started running one of my hands through her silky hair and her grip got tighter. Her touch was warm and comforting yet......had a cold feel to it. Similar to the figure from before, only her touch didn't burn like it's did.

     (Y/n): I've been thinking about you, I can't get my mind off of you. What was that thing that was talking to me just now!? The fuck is a Persona!?!?

     She smiled but didn't say anything. She then started to lightly suckle my neck as I moved one of my hands to her waist as I continued to pet her hair. What happened next surprised me. She bit into my neck! I had to fight back a light moan of pleasure as she did it. Was I...enjoying this? I couldn't lie, it felt amazing. She licked up the blood and stepped away. She cupped my cheek as I leaned into her touch. Everything started getting darker. Darker.....and darker, the last thing I saw was her beautiful smile.

I awoke from the strange dream. I couldn't describe it. It was honestly kind of like a nightmare and a pleasant dream at the same time. I was cold and hungry, I hadn't eaten since before I was arrested. To think, I thought it was just another Sunday evening of walking home from work. I had saved a girl who was thought to be dead, killed five people while doing so, been shot and was on the brink of death, and then saved by the aforementioned girl. To top it all off I had an unnerving dream of a strange figure that recited an eerie mantra to me. The craziest part? Was that the weird shit was showing no sign of stopping. I then heard a familiar stern yet sweet voice. The steel barred door then opened and the sound of heels clicking against the pavement entered my eardrums.

     Nijima: Are you awake, Mr (L/n)?

     (Y/n): Yes I am, Ms Nijima. Good Morning.

     I sat up and stretched.

Nijima: Good Morning. Let's go, we need to get you ready for the trial.

She and a very disgruntled looking man in a suit with a gun on his hip then escorted me out of the cell and to the prisons showers. They stood outside as I washed up and washed my own blood off of me from where I was shot. Even though I had no wound from the bullets, the blood was still on me from beforehand. As I was washing myself I found something odd. As I was washing my neck, I felt a......scar? I was already clean so I turned off the shower and dried off. I was surprised to find another set of my own clothes laying there for me, neatly folded. I put them on and walked over to the mirror. It was covered in steam from the shower, so I wiped it all off until the mirror was clear. I was alarmed at what I saw.

     There on the left side of my neck, was the same bite marks where Tomie had bit me in my dream. Did she sneak into my cell and do this? Does what she does in my dreams affect me in reality? What the fuck is a persona? Most importantly, what was that thing that was speaking to me? There was no mask on my face, which was to be expected since it was a dream......but the bite mark stayed! I was extremely confused and had way more questions than answers.

Nijima: Are you ready, Mr (L/n)?

She yelled into the room, I guess she didn't want to disturb my privacy. Not that I minded if she saw me nude.

(Y/n): Yes I am Ms Nijima.

I walked out of the showering room.

(Y/n): Good, let's go.

We began walking through the halls of the prison.

(Y/n): So, how did you get another set of my clothes?

Nijima: The feds searched your apartment for any evidence of this crime being premeditated. They dropped these clothes off here so you wouldn't have to wear bloodstained work clothes to the trial.

(Y/n): Searching my apartment?

Nijima: Yes, they aren't convinced. Remember that we are applying for probation. If we win, which I'm confident we will, you'll be put into the custody and care of a probation officer. You'll then be going back to school, since you haven't gone since moving to Japan and never graduated.

     (Y/n): Peachy. Why?

Nijima: Why?! Because education is important.

(Y/n): *Sighs* Fiiiiine.

Nijima: You'll be going to Shujin Academy.
They have a good reputation for whipping delinquents into shape and educating those that aren't.

     (Y/n): You don't make it sound pleasant.

     Nijima: It's better than death or prison for twenty five years, right?

     She spoke in a very stern tone. It was honestly scary so I decided it would be a good idea to just agree.

     (Y/n): True!

     Nijima: Good.

     We then got in cars and went to the court house. Well, she got into a nice black sedan. I was handcuffed and shoved into a squad car. After we arrived I was taken in and the trial began.

     (AUTHOR NOTE: Ok so I don't know jack-shit about trials or court proceedings, especially in Japan so I'm just going to skip through the super specific stuff. Please show me mercy XD.)

     The trial was finally ending after what felt like fucking hours. I gave my side of the story and even though the prosecutor and plaintiffs looked at me like I was a scumbag, the jury seemed to at least hear me out first. After that I spent the remainder of the trial sitting at the defendants table. I couldn't look away from Ms Nijima's ass the entire time! It looked tight and very firm under those formal suit pants. I would kill for the opportunity to give her ass a good squeeze! Or well.......shit. That's not a great thing to say given the situation. Bottom line her ass is amazing and I want to touch it. It wasn't just her ass either. The way she walked and spoke with such confidence, how she kept herself composed even in the worst situation when the prosecutor jumped down our throats, the little smirk she got when she finished speaking, I was in awe of this woman. The trial completed and I was spared the death penalty AND the prison sentence!!!! Before I could even smile the judge declared that I would be put on probation however, exactly like Ms Nijima had said. It was definitely a preferable alternative though!

     After the trial Ms Nijima and I walked outside of the courthouse and I was watching her amazing ass and hips sway back and forth the entire time. We got outside the court and she then stopped and looked toward me as I quickly moved my vision to her head.

(Y/n): That was great Ms Nijima! You were ama—OOWW!!!!!!!

She pushed me against the wall and then took out a pen. She held the pen up to my crotch and looked into my eyes.

(Y/n): Whoa was it something I said?

Nijima: If you're going to stare at me with lust in your eyes, can you at least not do it while I'm trying to work?

(Y/n): Y-You saw that?

Nijima: Of course I saw.

She started to lightly press the pen at my crotch!

(Y/n): No booty staring at work got it!!

She took the pen away from my crotch and put it back in her pocket.

Nijima: Good. Now we need to go meet your probation officer and see your new place of residence.

(Y/n): Damn, you work fast.

Nijima: I had to in order to win.

(Y/n): Well I greatly appreciate it, thank you!

I then held my arms open showing her that I wanted a hug.

Nijima: You're welcome and...*sighs* fine.

I smiled and quickly hugged her. She eased into the hug and lightly hugged back. Her body pressed against mine was amazing. I started to slowly move my hand down, all I wanted was one touch. I got my hand to her lower back and then—

     Nijima: Do I need to get the pen out again?

     (Y/n): No ma'am!

     We separated and walked to the car. She got in the driver seat as I got in the passenger. It was the same nice black sedan she drove here in. There was a duffle bag in the back that she told me was clothes from my apartment, since I couldn't go back there now since it was a crime scene or some shit. She told me I would have a roommate that was also living there on probation and to get along with him. We arrived at the place I would be living, a nice little Café named "Leblanc".

     We walked in and it was actually very nice! With many different kinds of coffee beans lining the shelves behind the perfectly polished bar. Then a man walked out. He looked to be middle-aged, possibly in his early fifties with a slouched posture. He had gray eyes and black hair that was slicked back with a beard that formed into a goatee at his chin. He wore glasses on his face with khaki pants and a soft pink button up dress shirt.

Nijima: Hello, Mr Sakura.

Mr Sakura: Good Afternoon Ms Nijima. Is this him?

Nijima: Yes, this is him. I'll let you handle the introductions. I have to go.

Mr Sakura: Fair enough, don't let us keep you.

Nijima: Behave, Mr (L/n).

(Y/n): I will, Beautiful Ms Nijima.

She rolled her eyes BUT did let a small smile get onto her beautiful face. She walked out of the store and drove away. I then turned to the man.

(Y/n): Hello, Mr Sakura. My name is (Y/n) (L/n), thank you for taking me in.

Mr Sakura: Well, you're welcome just behave. I'm Sojiro Sakura, you may call me Sojiro. Follow me. The other one arrived yesterday.

The man had a very laid back tone. He seemed nice enough. We walked up a flight of stairs to an attic. There was a boy there sweeping who looked around my age, maybe just a little younger. He had pale skin and messy black hair with dark eyes and glasses on his face. Her wore some type of uniform with plaid pants and a black blazer.

Sojiro: This is where you will live for the time being, keep it clean. I have work to do so you two introduce each other.

He walked down the stairs leaving me and the boy alone. He walked up to me and bowed a bit.

??????: I'm Akira Kurusu, nice to meet you.

His tone was calm and soft but seemed friendly. I bowed back.

(Y/n): I'm (Y/n) (L/n), it's nice to meet you Akira.

He then gave me one of the most adorable smiles I've ever seen. I smiled back. He then proceeded to show me around the room and the spare bed he had cleared off for me. I really liked this boy, he seemed quiet but I felt like we could be genuine friends. It was getting late so we both decided to go to bed. After all, tomorrow was our first day at Shujin Academy.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.7K 252 25
*Being Edited* Kane has a dark past, a family takes her in off the streets and she becomes close to someone who she considers to be a sister. As they...
289K 12.3K 38
Twisted Wonderland x male reader ━━━━━━━━━━━ "𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 �...
720K 12.6K 96
Dying from a cliché and transferred to a familiar world (Male reader x harem) OP malereader, Some genderbended characters, AU dxd, Monster Hunter el...
420K 15.7K 52
❝Don't you wonder what it would be like? A life with meaning, with purpose?❞ -Y/n L/n ❝It's crazy what you'd do for a friend...❞ -The Neighbourhood...