voyager // max mayfield

By sxnshineharryx

"Eve Harrington, you're a complete and total idiot." - Stranger Things Max Mayfield x fem!oc Seasons 2-4 More

PROLOGUE
CAST & TRAILER & IMPORTANT NOTE
ONE: MAD MAX
TWO: TRICK OR TREAT, FREAK
THREE: THE POLLYWOG
FOUR: WILL THE WISE
FIVE: NO CLOSED DOORS
SIX: DIG DUG
SEVEN: THE SPY
EIGHT: AGONISING PAIN
NINE: ANGEL
TEN: THE MIND FLAYER
TWELVE: THE GATE
THIRTEEN: THE BENCH
FOURTEEN: LICK IT UP
FIFTEEN: ZOOMER
SIXTEEN: AN ORB
SEVENTEEN: LIGHT HER UP
EIGHTEEN: NO PULSE
NINETEEN: THE HOSPITAL
TWENTY: THE SNOW BALL
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
SEASON 3
ONE: MOVIES
TWO: SURPRISE, DUSTIN!
THREE: I LIKE GIRLS
FOUR: SLEEPOVER
FIVE: MISSING LIFEGUARD
SIX: NIGHTMARE
SEVEN: SHIT
EIGHT: THE SAUNA TEST
NINE: YOU FUCKED ME OVER
TEN: THE HOLLOWAY HOUSE
ELEVEN: IT'S HERE
TWELVE: I'LL DO IT
THIRTEEN: THE SOURCE.
FOURTEEN: YOU ARE GOING TO LET US STAY
FIFTEEN:FLAYED
SIXTEEEN: WHERE IS SHE?
SEVENTEEN: CHOCOLATE MILK
EIGHTEEN: RUN
NINETEEN: THE GAP
TWENTY: ONE LAST FIGHT
TWENTY ONE: TOLD YOU SO
TWENTY TWO: NEW BEGINNINGS
TWENTY THREE: SEE YOU SOON
TWENTY FOUR: NO!
TWENTY FIVE: HEALING HOMOSEXUALS
TWENTY SIX: THERAPY
TWENTY SEVEN: WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU
SEASON FOUR
ONE: PEP RALLY
TWO: GOOD SHIT
THREE: MY TAPES!
FOUR: REEFER RICK
FIVE: DUSTIN'S MOTHER
SIX: CHEERIOS
SEVEN: ALWAYS THE BABYSITTER
EIGHT: THE SHRINK
NINE: SHE CALLED ME SHORT TEMPERED!
TEN: IM GONNA DIE TOMORROW
ELEVEN: HAVE A LITTLE HUMILITY
TWELVE: I KNOW A GOOD LAWYER
THIRTEEN: JUST DRIVE
FOURTEEN: BILLY'S GRAVE
FIFTEEN: MORNING
SIXTEEN: FAVOURITE SONGS
SEVENTEEN: THIS CAN'T BE GOOD
EIGHTEEN: MORDOR IT IS
NINETEEN: SNACK-SIZED GATE
TWENTY: DEMOBATS
TWENTY ONE: MAKAROV AND A REVOLVER
TWENTY TWO: WHEELER HOUSE
TWENTY THREE: A WAY HOME
TWENTY FOUR: ASTOUNDING
TWENTY FIVE: IT WASN'T REAL
TWENTY SIX: TRY NOT TO MISS
TWENTY SEVEN: A HOUSE AND A CAR
TWENTY EIGHT: NOT SO DIFFERENT
TWENTY NINE: I'M GLAD YOU'RE HERE
THIRTY: IT'S TOO LATE
THIRTY ONE: THE END HAS COME
THIRTY TWO: VOYAGER
ENDING WORDS

ELEVEN: JUDGEMENT DAY

34.7K 1.4K 1.4K
By sxnshineharryx

Chapter 11: Judgement Day

"I feel I'm knockin' on heavens door."

Lucas was now sitting in front of Eve and Max, waiting like Dustin, Steve and Nancy were. Eve was laying in the couch, her head in Max's lap.

"If he finds out where we are will he send those dogs after us?" Max asks the boy as she subconsciously strokes her thumb over Eve's knuckles while holding her hand.

"He won't find out," lucas says to her.

"Yeah, but, if he does..." Max asks.

"Judgment day."

-

The lights started to flicker and Eve snapped awake.

"Let me go... let me go... let me go..." she screamed as the lights flickered.

"Calm down," Steve told the girl, running and hugging her to his chest. They all knew those were the words from Will, they were connected thanks to the mind flayer, they just had to keep her calm.

She fell silent as her brother hugged her tight. Her inner self was screaming from pain, but her outer self was silent.

She started to tap on his back, Morse code. But none of them knew it as she hugged him tighter and tighter.

"I just want this to be over," Eve whispers into her brother's shoulder as she lets out a little sob. "I don't want this... I wanna go back to normal."

"So do I," Steve whispered, "so do I..."

Eve went completely stiff in Steve's arms, and Steve knew she wasn't herself fully in that moment.

"Let me go," Eve suddenly said in a deep voice. Like Will had done inside of the shed. Steve let her go as she stood still.

Eve looked at her hands as black mist appeared, but she shook it off and closed her eyes, trying to keep herself in control. She needed to, otherwise they were all dead.

Suddenly Hopper came in and grabbed a piece of paper. Everyone crowded around him

"What happened?" Dustin asks as Hopper grabs a pen and starts to write dots and lines.

. . . . . . - . .

"I think he's talking, just not with words," Hopper says as he writes it down.

"What is that?" Steve asks as Hopper starts to write down what Will said in Morse code.

"Morse code," the boys and Eve said together, making Steve look at them all. Hopper starts to translate it.

H E R E

"H-E-R-E," Hopper spells out.

"Here," everyone says as one.

"Will's still in there," hopper says, "He's talking to us."

They spent the next 10 minutes translating and figuring out what Will was saying through Morse code.

-.-. .-.. --- ... . / --. .- - .
C l o s e g a t e

"Close gate," They all said together when suddenly the phone started to ring. Dustin screamed a profanity and ran to the phone, shutting it up.

They all breathed a sigh of relief when it suddenly went off again. Nancy grabbed it this time and threw it to the ground, unplugging it and shutting it up.

"Do you think he heard that?" Max asks as they all stare at the phone and Nancy in shock.

"It's just a phone," Steve says with a shrug, "It could be anywhere. Right?"

"No. It's his phone. He'll know it's sound," Eve says, looking at them all, "and if those demo-dogs are coming, we don't have a chance in hell of surviving. If the mind flayer's cobber can be hurt by them, so can you."

They heard a roar from somewhere in the distance and everyone's hearts skipped a beat.

"That's not good," Dustin mutters.

They all ran to the windows, Eve staying seated at the table. They all started to look out when hopper walked in with two guns, "Hey, get away from the windows!" Everyone was now in the living room, scared for what was going to happen.

"Do you know how to use this?" Hopper asked Johnathan urgently as Steve went and got Eve from the kitchen. He helped her stand up and walked her through as quickly as he could.

She'd be safer if she was in the middle of everyone - strength in numbers.

"Can you stand on your own?" Steve asked her and she shook her head in panic. Mike and Max both jumped forward, panicked and wanting to protect Eve.

"I'll help," They said at the same time before glaring at each other. Steve nodded at them as they both helped the younger harrington stand.

"What?" Johnathan asked, surprised.

"Can you use this?" Hopper shouts desperately, he needed to know the answer because he needed help protecting everyone.

"I can," Nancy speaks up. Hopper throws her the gun and Eve takes a shaky step forward.

Everyone but Steve, Nancy and hopper took a step back. Nancy and Hopper had their guns cocked and ready, Steve had his nail-bat in hand and secretly behind them Eve had her sleeves rolled up, ready to use her new powers, or what she could of them with the little energy she had.

"Let go," she said to Mike and Max, making the two share a look as Eve refused to look at them.

"Eve you really should-" Max starts but Eve cuts her off.

"Trust me," Eve says quietly, her sole focus being on the screeching in the distance and protecting everyone, "remember the trust tree."

Max nodded and let go, staying close in case Eve started to lose balance. Mike looked at the two in shock as Eve gave him a glance, bagging with her eyes. Mike sighed, and let go, also staying close.

They could hear a screeching in the distance.

"Where are they?" Max asks. There were more and more growls coming from everywhere, they could see bushes moving. No one replied as Eve looked down to the ground, breathing heavily as she got ready to attack.

"What are they doing?" Nancy asks.

There was another snark and Eve took a shaky step forward as more monster screeches were heard.

Her legs were shaking, barely able to keep her up right as her whole body shook, her mind a blur. She suddenly seized up, all her muscles tightening as power overtook her.

Eve suddenly screamed a loud scream like a banshee, taking everyone off guard as she did so. The floor began to shake and the light above them completely shattered. And then it was silent.

Eve was staring out, completely still, everyone was looking at her, not knowing what she did or why she did it.

What had she done, you ask? Killed a demo-dog as it was about to attack El outside. Eve's head shot to the side as a dead demo-dog was suddenly shot through the window and onto the floor, completely limp.

Eve breathed out heavily after everything, and began to lose her balance. Steve ran to her and grabbed her, keeping her upright and making sure she didn't fall to the floor.

"Holy shit," Dustin whispered as he looked from Eve to the demo-dog. Hopper glanced at Eve with furrowed brows and took a step towards the limp creature.

"Is it dead?" Max asks, Hopper kicks it, and it stays still. It's dead.

Suddenly the floor creeks behind them, they all snap round to see the lock undo itself.

The door starts to open, and everyone holds their breath, their weapons at the ready. Eve was being held tightly in Steve's arms, her sunken eyes trained on the door as they all waited to see who was on the other side.

Who could it be? It didn't seem like it would be a demo-dog, that just wouldn't happen. If it was they would've just broken the door down. It wasn't exactly gonna be Barbara Holland or something - so who?

And in walks Eleven in the most badass outfit, blood leaving her nose as she stood there.

Alive.

Remember to vote and comment, I appreciate it!

1173 words
Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 658 21
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* max mayfield (au) max had no one. el and will moved away to lenora hills earlier that school year. dustin and mike joined hellfire. lucas...
60K 1K 42
Different Eddie Munson x fem reader.. aka y/n :) Please vote and make requests!! All rights for the characters belong to Stranger Things and the Duff...
6.4K 329 21
DO NOT attempt to provoke the Midnight Man in ANY WAY. stranger things / season 1 - 5 steve harrington x fem!oc eleven x fem!oc r...
124K 3.8K 43
Max Mayfield x Male Reader Stranger Things x Male Reader Stranger Things season 2 βœ…οΈ Stranger Things season 3 βœ…οΈ Stranger Things season 4 βœ…οΈ Stranger...