Strawberry Pocky // Nomin

Von CheongSolhee

"You eat like a girl!" "Does that make you a pig then...?" Jaemin, a sweets maniac with glasses has just move... Mehr

Prologue.
Ch. 1: "Glasses Boy"
Ch. 2: The 17 Princes
Ch. 3: Whispers
Ch. 4: Heartbreaker
Ch. 5: "Prince-ly"
Ch. 6: Until The Party...
Ch. 7: Before The Party...
Ch. 8: At The Party...
Ch. 9: Party Games
Ch. 10: Ending The Party...
1K Update!
1K Special Pt. 1
1K Special Pt. 2
1K Special Pt. 3
1K Special Pt. 3.5
Ch. 11: After The Party
Ch. 12: ...don't touch my Nana!
❀ 3K! ❀
🌐 Q&A 🌐
Just a Quick Mention...
Ch. 14: Clothes
Ch. 15: A Little Change
Ch. 16: Food is Life
Ch. 17: Deeper Dreams
Ch. 18: Stuck
10K
Ch. 19: Unworthy Grace
Ch. 20: Blankets
10K Special Pt. 1
10K Special Pt. 2
Ch. 21: Wait, What..?
Ch. 21.5: Meanwhile...
Ch. 22: Precious
Ch. 23: Date?
Ch. 23.5: Window of Stars
Ch. 24: School Snacks
Ch. 25: 404 Purity Not Found
Ch. 25.5: And Then I Found My Way To You
Ch. 26: I, Who You Found
Ch. 27: Sleeping Cutie
Ch. 28: A Day With You
Ch. 28.5: What Are We..?
Ch. 29: Pretty Boy
πŸ’  I NEED HELP πŸ’ 
Ch. 30: Love Square? (1)
Ch. 31: Love Square? (2)
Ch. 32: Love Square? (3)
Ch. 33: Love Square? (4)
✨ πŸŽ‰ 50K UPDATE πŸŽ‰βœ¨
Ch. 34: How to Make Your Friends Hate You
πŸ”ΈπŸŒΈ Tag! πŸŒΈπŸ”Έ
Ch. 35: A Mess of Emotions
Ch. 36: Part The Fog
<< 50K: Shout Out! >>
<< 50K: Voted Story! >>
πŸ’πŸŒΈ Tag! (Again) πŸŒΈπŸ’
Ch. 37: Fun Night And Fright (FNAF)
Ch. 38: Cold
Ch. 39: What A Weird Twist...
100K UPDATE
πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ 100K SPECIAL! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
Ch. 40: Plan It! (1)
Ch. 41: Plan It! (2)
Ch. 42: Folding
πŸŒŸπŸŽ† 500 Follower Story Up!πŸŽ†πŸŒŸ
Ch. 43: Strawberry Pocky
Ch. 44: An Epilogue

Ch. 13: Crush

5.6K 322 290
Von CheongSolhee

[Jisung POV]

"Here, I'll take him," Jeno held his arms out.

"What the fuck dude? You were going to walk away!" Jisung glared angrily.

"I-I... I didn't know what to do," Jeno's arms retreated.

"Ugh, wipe your stupid sad face off and move your ass!" Jisung clutched Jaemin securely, his blood staining his clothes. "Go get the nurse!"

Jeno was about to speak, but Jisung didn't want to let him blow out his fuse. Jaemin was hurting.

After a few seconds of Jeno freezing, Jisung had enough of the older boy and scoffed.

Jisung walked down the hall as fast as he could to the school infimary. Jaemin's head rested limply on his shoulder. Jisung carefully leaned in to check his breathing with his ears.

It was irregular.

Then, Jaemin broke out into violent coughs.

"Shit shit shit shit shit shit..." Jisung mumbled lowly as he ran for Jaemin's life.

He practically kicked the door to the nurse's office open and set Jaemin on the bed.

"Help! My hyung might be choking!!" Jisung shouted.

Hurriedly, a middle aged woman rushed in from a hall to the right of the room and checked Jaemin's breathing.

"He's loosing consiousness," the nurse quickly shouted. "Get the doctor in!"

Jaemin stopped coughing and suddenly went silent.

Jisung's heart dropped.

He ran into the adjacent room and collided with another woman. She wore a white coat and helped Jisung up as she already heard the call.

"Is she starting CPR?" The doctor asked.

"She probably is," Jisung hurried back to the room.

The doctor quickly assessed Jisung while the nurse did CPR.

"Left room, top cabinet, there's some larger bandages and some towels. Grab them!" The doctor informed Jisung.

Jaemin drew a breath.

Jisung forced himself to hurry even if he was worried. Jaemin coughed like he was struggling badly.

Suddenly, there was a sound Jisung could only describe as relieveing as it was gross as he was reaching for the towels.

Jaemin coughed out a mix of saliva, mucus, and blood as the doctor wiped off his mouth. The nurse quickly began to treat his cuts as Jisung swiftly walked over with the bandages and towels.

Jaemin breathed heavily,

"Je...j-jen..o..." Jaemin's breathing began to stabilise.

Jisung felt the stab in his heart. Jeno was nowhere near. Where had he gone...?

Hyung... Jeno never cares for anyone. When you wake up, please stay with me...

I won't leave you like he will...

"I'm right here..." Jisung held Jaemin's hand as the older gradually fell asleep.

---
[Jaemin POV]

What the fu-- is someone stabbing my head?!

Jaemin jerked his head up, only to find out that it was a headache, and that he really hated waking up no matter it be from a nap or in the morning.

Jaemin concluded his throat was as dry as Doyoung's jokes after he coughed and it felt like he skinned it.

"OH MY GOSH, JAEMIN!!!" Jaehyun bust through the door to the nurse's office. "Are you okay? What did they do to you?! Who touched our NaNa--"

"Yah! Hyung I have a headache. Please be quiet," Jaemin groaned as his brother rushed over to him.

"What happened?" Taeyong followed Jaehyun.

"Well... Let's just say I'm a wimp," Jaemin laughed painfully. "Don't sweat it though! They'll leave me alone."

Taeyong cupped Jaemin's cheeks, his fingers dispelling his headache.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"I don't think this is okay."

"Hyung, I'll be okay, I promise."

"Do you need anything?"

"Yongie, cutie, you're not helping him feel better," Jaehyun chuckled. "Let's go home."

Jaemin didn't want to think about what happened, but his brother made him smile.
He was ready to go home....

All he wanted was to cry in the softness of his bed (aka his current soulmate).

"By the way, what's he doing here?"

Jaemin's eyes widened in confusion as his eyes drifted over to where Jaehyun was pointing.

Next to him, Jisung had curled up in a chair and was still holding his hand.

His hands are so cold...
But they feel so fragile...
I need to thank him.
Maybe I should buy him a chocolate bar?
No, a bag of them.
Scratch that, I'll get a cake so I have an excuse to eat half.

Jaemin smiled warmly.
Jisung was so cute.

"He helped me get here..." Jaemin suddenly remembered.

"Hyung, have you seen Jeno?"

Jaehyun had a strike of realization, "Oh, so he didn't bring you here? He called Taeyong and told us that you were in the infirmary."

"Ah... I see," Jaemin's chest swelled in disappointment.

He really hoped Jeno would come for him...

But that's probably to much to ask of someone who didn't want to be your first kiss anyway.

"Jisung-ah," Jaemin gently shook the younger. "Let's go home."

---

"You sure you'll be okay?" Jaehyun's face wrinkled in unsure ways, at the door to Jaemin's room.

"I'll be fine Hyung," Jaemin threw his sunshine smile at his brother.

It looked so reassuring from Jaehyun's view, but he knew better. It was his little brother after all. But he also knew better than to barge in when his younger brother was figuring things out by himself.

Jaehyun opened the door gently and wrapped Jaemin, already in his pyjamas, in a large hug.

"Look, I'll be back later tonight," Jaehyun looked into his eyes sincerely. "If you don't feel okay, just call and I'll be back before you can say 'we hot, we young!'"

Jaemin held back the stinging in his eyes as he let his brother go.
He couldn't bear to keep him from his first date with Taeyong.

"Don't drink a lot, and if you're doing adult things, make sure you tell him you get sore easily," Jaemin tried his best to joke.

"I will," Jaehyun pressed a light peck on Jaemin's temple and he shut the door for the younger on his way out.

After Jaemin heard the jingle of Jaehyun's keys fade, and the car engine's rumbles softly vanish, he sat up, held himself, and bawled.

"Uuuuaaaggghhhhh whyyyyyy!!!" Jaemin weeped to himself. "I'm so sorry! I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry!!"

There was too much heartache.
And the worst part was, Jaemin knew why it hurt.

"J-je-no.. Y-you jerk!" Jaemin sniffed and snuffed angrily.

He finally remembered why his heart was disappointed.

He felt like he needed Jeno... And Jeno wasn't there.

But it's not like he's obliged to take care of me!
But...but why did he walk away?
Does he hate me? Does he want to stay away from me? Did I really make a bad first impression?
Why... Why do I care about him so much?!?

His noona was right.

He had fallen for a guy.

Lee Jeno.

Jaemin's sleeves were too wet. He felt the dryness start to burn by his eyes.

He was alone.

He felt alone.

***(a/n: I actually screamed "The NCTzens are with you!" while I wrote this. Our NaNa 😭😭😭)

Jaemin let his heartache express itself in tears as he now felt slightly claustrophobic.

I have to stay away from him...
---

[3rd Person POV]

It had been about two days since Jaemin stayed home from school.

In an empty classroom, Taeil and Doyoung gathered their children as Johnny and Ten prepared to make an announcement.

Everyone was present.

Everyone... but Jeno.

"Jisung, Chenle isn't a rubber dolphin! He'll loose his voice if you keep squeezing him!

Renjun, stop glaring! You can share Chenle all the time!

Yuta! Please don't put chokers and leashes on WinWin, the kids don't need that!

Haechan, let Mark go! You're never sleepy at school, and that's a horrible excuse to grab his ass!

Jaehyun, Taeyong...."  Taeil looked around. "Where are those two?"

"Probably moaning in the bathroom," Haechan grinned.

"Yah!" Doyoung smacked the back of his head.

"Okay okay, shut up bitches!" Ten clapped his hands, standing at the front of the classroom.

Everyone shut up, with the exception of Mark muttering his plans on "punishing" Haechan.

"Where's Jeno?" Taeyong and Jaehyun walked in the room.

"The real question is 'where's your shirt?'" Doyoung rolled his eyes.

Taeyong squealed in surprise as he realized that he wasn't wearing a shirt and his whole upper body was exposed.

"Honestly, who forgets to wear a shirt?" Mark facepalmed. "You should paint a shirt on."

"Stop overreacting Mark!" Yuta broke off his make out session with WinWin.

WinWin whined, but settled for a peck before getting out of Yuta's lap.

Ten rolled his eyes at his family.

"Sure whatever... OKAY! I need you all to shut up and listen to your bitch!" Ten got everyone's attention with a palm slapping the table.

"We need to help Jaemin," Ten started.

"Ouu! Are we gonna get Jeno to confess?!" Chenle raised his hand in excitement.

"Brah, the guy almost killed the dude!" Ten scoffed.

"Are we going to confront Minah?" Renjun raised his hand while calmly asking.

"No. We already know that the school officials are on her side, and we all know that the whole school thinks we're covering for Jaemin," Ten replied.

"Then what are we going to do?" Jisung raised his hand slightly.

Ten grinned.

"We help him get revenge."
------------------------------------------------------
(a/n: OUUUUUUU

I'm sorry guys! Updates are getting slower because my school workload is HUGE.

Despite that...

Expect a double update today!

I love you, my lovelies! ❤❤❤ )

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

26.3K 1K 20
jeno and jaemin work in a cafΓ©. renjun likes hot chocolate and boys. sequel to plushies.
85.3K 3.1K 33
"and he also likes sweets." the school heartthrob is finding his way back after breaking the heart of his now, crush. Β©2019 justletmebemyself
25K 747 21
Jaemin is curious, everyone in school turned tp love him after seeing him and they are also trying to do anything to catch his attention. But why th...
28K 2K 30
what if in this universe, it was normal for tall and bulky people like jeno to be bottoms, and for small and cute guys like renjun to be tops? then...