Hetalia Smut Stories

De hetasmutalia

This is a book full of Hetalia smut- so if you're not into that, turn away now!! ~ I take requests on anythin... Mais

Introduction
FrUk - Passionately Making Love
RusCan - The Chair
GerFra - A Little Problem
Ameripan - Getting Caught
Ameripan - Switch It Up
GerIta - Yes Sir
UkFr - Round Two
Hitman Jones - A Very Good Boy
RusCan - Quiet
PruHun - Revenge is Sweet
Ameripan - First Times

UkFr - Fed Up

3.7K 38 50
De hetasmutalia

England hummed as he worked on his needlepoint in the quiet of the room. A roaring fire, a cozy sofa, relaxing work... nothing could make this day bad.

Thump, thump, thump.

England stiffened suddenly, hearing footsteps in a nearby room. Who could it be?
America? No, too quiet.
Sealand? Still too quiet.
France?

...hopefully it was a murderer instead.

He stood up with a huff and walked into the neighboring kitchen, not at all surprised to see the back of a long-haired blond man snooping around in his cupboards.

"Frog!", he called out, causing France to jump and whirl around. "What are you doing here??"

France narrowed his eyes. "You barely have any food."

England scoffed. "I have food."

"Barely any good food."

"You still haven't answered my question!", England shot back with gritted teeth.

France rolled his eyes at the Brit. "I always do this, mon ami. Have you forgotten?"

Sighing heavily, England walked over and pulled out a tea kettle. "Fair enough. Give me some warning next time though, so I can make tea in advance."

France watched his movements before leaning against the countertop. "I was thinking I could make dinner for us."

"Make dinner for us?", England asked, turning to look at France.

With a shrug, the Frenchman wandered closer to England. "Yes, make dinner."

England huffed and continued gathering ingredients for tea. "Like a date?"

He was met with silence. "I told you frog, I'm not doing that again with you!"

France gazed at the Englishman and got closer, gently placing his fingertips on England's hips. England froze, but he didn't shove France away.

"You said that the time before last. And before that, and that one, and that one..."

England shook his head and quickly walked to the stove. "Well, I really meant it this time. No more hookups and little flings. No more breakups. I'm tired of it."

France sighed. "I'm tired of it too, but-"

Whirling around, England met his gaze angrily. "Then why are you asking? Do you only want sex? We go to dinner, we fool around and confess our attraction after drinking ourselves silly, and we have sex for a week before we end it because 'other countries might find out' or 'we just can't find the time' or we fight again and stop speaking!"

France was silent, and he looked at the ground, his cheeks burning.

Shaking his head, the Englishman turned back around. "I'm sorry Francis, but I'm tired of breaking up over and over."

"Then we won't break up ever again."

England turned to look at him. "You know that we can't just prevent that."

France frowned. "We can at least fully commit. Angleterre, I love you, truly."

England's cheeks flushed red instantly. France has never told him that. Their confessions had always been along the lines of "I've always liked you" or "I think you're very hot."

The Brit stepped forward awkwardly. "Do you mean that? Or do you just want sex?", he asked.

"I mean it," France replied. "We don't even need to have sex tonight, or the next day, as long as we can be together..."

England snorted. "I didn't say I wasn't up for sex."

France raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh?"

  England walked over to him and placed his hands on France's hips. "I'm topping, though."

A chuckle came from the Frenchman and he leaned forward to where their lips nearly touched. "Fair enough," he murmured.

  "Well... bedroom or couch? I'm not doing kitchen floor again," England said firmly.

  France shrugged and kissed the tip of England's nose. "Up to you. It's your house and you're the top."

  A small shiver went through England, and he put his head on France's shoulder, wrapping his arms around the Frenchman.

  He let out a small sigh as France put his arms around him as well. The warmth from France radiated through him, and he tried to feel every spot where the two of them touched.

  A small laugh nearly escaped him as he realized there was a small bulge from the tight pants the Frenchman wore. Of course, he couldn't say much, considering that he was beginning to get a hard on at the thought of fucking Francis.

  Eventually, the Brit pulled away and locked his fingers with France's. "How about bedroom?", he suggested.

  France smiled. "Sounds good to me."

England marched them to the bedroom and shut the door behind them, just in case. He looked at France, who sat on the edge of the bed.

"Anything in mind, mon cher?"

  England began unbuttoning his pants, and France stared on. "Nothing specific. Besides me fucking you, of course."

  France chuckled and began unbuttoning his own trousers. "Of course, mon lapin."

  A blush formed on England's cheeks as the pet names France used. He pulled off his pants and shirt, leaving nothing on but undergarments. France had already done the same as well, and began on his underpants. He took them off and tossed them aside.

  England licked his lips as he gazed at France's body and cock. He went over to the Frenchman and stood in front of him with his briefs still on.

  France gently tugged the fabric down, and England took them off the rest of the way.

  England's cock was semi-hard now, and France leaned forward and licked it from tip to base. A sigh of pleasure escaped England as France grabbed his cock and began sucking the tip.

  He began to deepthroat slowly, and England put his hands on France's head. "Suck my cock, Francis...", he murmured. France moaned around his cock and began jerking off with one hand.

  England, moaning softly at France's expert blowjob, began gently face fucking him. He thrusted forward into the Frenchman's mouth.

  France looked up at him with his big blue eyes as England sped up. "Ah, oh yes Francis, take my cock," he moaned out.

  Gagging sounds came from France, but he continued staring up and didn't pull back. England eventually pulled out as he felt himself growing closer.

  France wiped at his mouth and smiled. "You're very hot when you're dominant, mon cher."

  England stroked himself slowly. "And you are very hot when you're submissive," he smiled. He put a hand on France's chest to scoot him back slightly. England hopped on the bed as well and sat face up, his back against the pillows.

  France looked at him curiously before crawling over top of him, his face in front of England's. The British man placed his hands on France's arse and pushed him down until France was practically sitting on England's lap.

  With a smirk, England began moving his hips rhythmically, grinding against France.

  "Ahh...", France breathed out in both pleasure and understanding. He began grinding against England, and the Brit stopped and let France do the work.

  The Frenchman continued grinding and humping as England reached over to a nightstand drawer and pulled out lube.

  He set the lube on top of the nightstand and put his hands on France's hips. He turned his body and twisted his hips, flipping them over. France squeaked as England did so.

  England was now on top of France, and he spread out France's legs with his own. France quickly flitted his tongue out and ran the tip of his tongue across England's lips.

A small moan escaped England and he flicked his tongue out as well, the two exchanging fleeting kisses. France's hands wrapped around England and pulled him close, his fingers finding his hair.

They began kissing deeply and passionately, moaning into each other's mouths. France pulled England down and arched his back as he whimpered into England's mouth.

England pulled away, breathing heavily. "I love you," he gasped out before clashing with France's lips again.

After kissing intensely for several more minutes, they pulled away again, staring into each other's eyes. The Brit began scooting towards France's ass, tracing his fingers along his body as he did so.

Once he got there, he bent down and licked France's entrance gently, causing France to twitch and moan. He sped up, flicking his tongue out and enjoying France's whimpers.

  He reached back over to the lube and gently put some around France and on his own dick.

  "Roll over love, will you?", he asked gently. France did so, his ass slightly sticking up in the air.

  "Fuck me, please...", France begged in a hoarse voice. England felt a shiver go through him, and he slipped inside France.

  "Oh~ Angleterre, mmm...", France moaned into the sheets. England began thrusting quickly right away, pounding France into the sheets.

  Their moans mingled as France grabbed tightly onto the bedsheets as he was fucked. England brought a hand down on the Frenchman's ass, slapping roughly before squeezing.

  "Yes, oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" France's moans were growing more urgent, and England sped up, moaning each time his cock thrusted into France.

  Suddenly France jerked forward and moaned louder than usual. "Nngh- I'm going to cum!" England continued fucking him, nearing the verge of his own orgasm.

  France arched his back and threw his head back as well, moaning loudly throughout his orgasm as he came. "Oh yes! Yes!", he cried out before letting himself slide down, his face pressed into a pillow.

  England took a deep breath as he felt his orgasm growing close. He pulled out quickly, causing France to glance at him in surprise.

  "Suck my cock so I can cum in your mouth," he panted out, jerking himself off.

  Wasting no time, France went over to him in a flash and began to deepthroat England's cock. The Brit grabbed onto France's head and thrusted into his mouth several times before holding still with his dick down his throat.

  He could feel France's tongue on his cock, tonguing his shaft. France's throat moved as he gagged slightly around the cock.

  A burning feeling began to fill him, and he let himself relax as pleasure took over, nearly blinding him. As he began to cum, France moved his head back so that only the tip was in his mouth.

  "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!", he moaned out as cum shot from his dick into France's mouth.

  Panting, he looked down into France's eyes. "Don't swallow," he ordered.

  France replied with a nod as England lay down. "Spit it on my cock and clean it up," England said, his cheeks burning.

  The taller nation bent over England's cock, sitting still for a moment before letting out a small gag and spitting up cum and saliva onto the British man's cock.

  He smirked at England, who was currently moaning. "I didn't know you were into that... you always were kinky."

  England laughed breathily. "I'm full of surprises I suppose."

  France hummed playfully in agreement and began licking England's cock. "Your cum tastes so yummy...", he purred out before deepthroating again. Spit dribbled out from his mouth onto the hard cock his lips were wrapped around as he let himself gag.

  England squeaked in pleasure before France eventually pulled his head up and kissed the tip of England's cock.

  England sat up as France did, and he met him in the middle. "You make me so happy...", he murmured as they began to embrace each other.

  The Frenchman smiled and kissed England deeply before pulling away. "You make me happy too."

  The two men adjusted slightly until their legs were behind the other so that their cocks rubbed against one another. The Brit sat slightly atop France's legs and kissed his neck hard.

  "Give me a hickey," France mumbled. "Mark me as yours."

  England moaned and began to suck on his neck, biting gently every so often before covering him in licks and kisses to soothe the spot.

  He pulled away after doing that several times, and he licked France's lips. "Mmm," France moaned before beginning to suck England's tongue, catching him by surprise.

  The Brit allowed France to suck for some time before he started kissing sloppily. France quickly joined in, and the two made out as their cocks rubbed together.

England let himself fall back so that he lay with his head on the pillows. France followed suit and lay directly next to him, their legs still intwined.

The two nations stared into each other's eyes in silence for a moment before England chuckled and stuck his tongue out playfully at the Frenchman.

France snorted and leaned forward to kiss him gently. England slipped his tongue back inside France's mouth and swirled it around in a deep kiss.

"You're very horny," France commented after pulling away. He was now moving his hips slightly, causing England to want to cum all over again.

England wrapped his arms around France and pulled him closer. "Well, you make me horny."

France kissed him. "Oh Arthur... I love you."

With France rubbing up against him and licking and kissing his neck softly, England had never felt happier. He let himself melt into France's arms and moan at the kisses.

As France slowed down, England smiled and pressed his forehead close to the Frenchman's.

"I love you too, frog," he mumbled happily, his cock still yearning for more. He would cum again and again over the Frenchman laying in bed beside him.

With a sigh, France began to sit up. "So Angleterre, what about that tea?", he said, stretching.

England watched him stretch cutely and blushed. "Oh, fuck that..."

He grabbed France and pushed him back down, getting on top of him.

"Love, we are nowhere near done," he stated as he rubbed his cock against France's entrance.

France moaned and squirmed underneath him before spreading his legs out... ready for round two.

{For ClockworkAlex13 }

Vote and comment to see "round two" (;

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

73.7K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
394K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...