Broken Trust [18+]

By peasweetnes

"That's a good girl for me Darling. Stay on your knees while I use that pretty mouth, hmm?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Foreword|Breaking The Heart
Character Description
Prologue|And So We Leave.
01|Let Them Eat Cake.
02|The Warm-Up
03|Here It Comes
04|Her
05|The Build-Up
06|The Meeting
07|The Meeting Pt. 2
08|I Will Castrate You.
09|The Calm Before The Fuckening
11|Just A Little Teaser
12|Backbone? Never Heard Of Her.
13|Another Teaser
14|Maybe The Past Isn't So Bad
15|Half Ass Truth
16|All We Do Is Tease
17|My American Boy
18|You Want To?
19|Some Things You Just Never Expect
20|And The Plot Gets Body
21|And That My Friends, Is How A Bitch Gets Served.
22|Her Reign Of Terror Is Over Bitch.
23|Touch Me
24|Slut Me Out
25|Not The Best Way, But We Move
26|A Silly Goofy Mood
27|Night Out?
28|Lashing Out Falsely.
29|Hate Myself
30|Regret
31|Welcome To The Past
32|Wake Me Up Tomorrow
33|And The Plot Thickens.
34|Stay With Me.
35|Interesting Turn Of Events
36|Relax, I'm F.U.N.
37|Hang Out?
38|Give It To Me Straight.
39|A Little Peace Of Mind
40|Pushing Limits

10|The Fuckening

73 10 16
By peasweetnes

(Song of the chapter: "Let her go" By Passenger)

  Are you serious right now? This won't help me get over him. I walk off and Shacquille grabbed my hand.

  "Shacquille, I want to leave." I mumbled, not looking at him. 

   "Maya. Look at me. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to tell him. Babydoll, just give me a chance. Please." He pleaded with me, and I get a glimpse at the grey eyed boy I fell in love with.

   I stopped and looked at him. He looked so fragile, so.... Broken. I've never seen him with that look, but I can't put myself back through that torture. The pain of thinking that I wasn't good enough, or if he was out cheating. I can't do it.

I tore my eyes away from him and shook my head, feeling him still plead with me.

  "I'm sorry Shacquille. I can't." And I pulled my hand away and walked away, my thoughts running.

    "Maya, look out!" I heard before I bumped up into someone, spilling their drink on them.

  " I'm sorr-" I looked and saw it was Anna-Kay. Oh no, here we go. 

  " You cunning little bitch! Why must you ruin my life?" She screeched and slap me. Dramatic much? How does accidentally spilling your drink on you ultimately ruins your life?

   I tried to control my anger, but that didn't work. Slow deep breaths. In for 3, out for 4. In for 3, out for- "What, cat got your tongue, slut?" And that was the icing on the cake.

  So I let it all out. My fear of getting closer to Shacquille because I have no idea of what he's planning now and me not knowing what to do.

  "She's going to kill her!" A familiar voice shouted. It sounded a lot like Shanice, but all I wanted was to break her in half.  I wanted to wrap my hand around her throat and watch as the light leave her eyes. I wanted to make her suffer. 

   Then I felt myself being lifted off of Anna-Kay. "Lasciami fare! Dovrebbe soffrire per tutto quello che mi ha fatto!" I yelled, thrashing into the person's hold. I have no idea why my first thought was to switch to Italian. Maybe because I know that there was only one person here that would understand me. [Let me do it! She should suffer for everything she did to me]

  "E poi cosa succederà baby doll? Andrai in prigione. E noi non lo vogliamo. Adesso lo facial?" I shook my head and leaned in his warmth and touch. God, he was comfortable.

   This scent is awfully familiar, he smells like pine and sandalwo- Oh no, I fucked up.  [And then what will happen baby doll? You will go to jail. And we don't want it. Now do we?]

  "Maya." Kyle glared at the position I was in with Shacquille and I jumped out of his embrace. He winked at me and I blushed.

   "Leave my girl alone Shacquille, you're gonna regret it." And I looked up at him and Shac raised an eyebrow.

  "Uh.. Kyle, was it? I was never good with names." He waved his hand, like he shooing away that statement.  

"She's always been my girl. Believe me when I say, you don't know her like I do. She's not your-"

Shacquille was cut off with a left hook to his jaw and he turned, his teeth baring the blood and his eyes glinting with malice and I shivered in deli- No, you're not gonna have them fighting.

Shacquille was in Southpaw stance, ready to hit him and I felt my chest tightened. I didn't want to see him get hurt. I didn't want him to be this person that I didn't know.

I wanted him to hold me like when we were younger, caress my hair as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

I wanted to be wrapped up in his warmth, my blanket.

I needed him. I needed him so bad.

By now, there's a crowd surrounding us and I could feel eyes on me. "Daddy." I said, quietly enough for only him to hear and I covered my mouth subtly and he looked down on me, smiling.

"Non lo colpirò, piccola, ma mi farà dei bei colpi." He replied and I frowned. "Ma non voglio che lui faccia male." [I won't hit him, baby, but he'll give me some good hits.]  [But I don't want him to hurt you.]

  "Wow, now you're speaking to him in Italian? Something you've never done for me? Are you sure there's nothing between you too?" Kyle asked me and I chewed on my bottom lip.

"He's the reason why I know Italian. And no, there isn't anything between us." I said quietly and my heart rate sped up, my breathing coming out in shallow, fast breaths. I couldn't take everyone looking at me and judging me.

Before Shacquille came here, I wasn't known unless it was for my GPA.

  Shac held on to me. I squeaked, gripping his shirt and everyone looked at us and murmured among themselves. Must have been really entertaining to them.

"Breathe princess. Slow, deep breaths. You're okay.  Can you guys give her some room please?" And Courtney stooped down infront of me. She looked drunk out of her mind.

"What's up buttercup?" "She's having having a panic attack." Shac answered, gnawing on his lip, and she looked at him weird.

"Hold her for me, yea? Make sure she's taking slow deep breaths." He gently eased me off him, his eyes never leaving Kyle.

  "Ex." Me and him said, and her eyes widened. "That's why-"

"I said get your fucking hands off her!" Kyle rushed over to him, punching and Shac dodged it easily and elbowed him and winced. 'I'm sorry Dolly.' He mouthed and Kyle punched him and his bottom lip split and he smiled, his grey eyes dark.

He shoved him, wanting to stay true to his promise and Kyle tried to kick him but he swept his feet and Kyle landed on his ass.

I wondered when he left, if he got better as a fighter. His physique has certainly improved.  "Let's go." Kyle huffed out and pulled me along with him. "Stop. My hand hurts!" I shouted and he let me go. "I'm sorry, did I hurt you?"

What was wrong with him? Was there something between him and Shacquille? Was there something I missed?

I rubbed my wrist and shrugged. "It's whatever. Let's go." I desperately wanted to look at Shacquille but if I did, I would have ran to him. But I couldn't do that to me, to Kyle.  No matter how much I wanted him on me, his eyes, his hands... His mouth....

I flashed off those erotic thoughts and we walked to the car with the rest of the group in silence. Well, except for the occasional complaints from Courtney about how her head hurts and how I didn't tell her that Shacquille was my ex and how could I date Kyle over that fine ass man.

Kyle looked at me offended and wanted me to defend him but honestly, I was just tired. I have no idea why I came here with them tonight, I should have just stayed home.  

"Quit it Courtney, alright?" I snapped and she shut up and I ran my hand over my face. "I'm sorry." And she nodded.

  "Wait, where's Shanice and Aiden?" I asked, realizing that they weren't here. "Goddamn, they're probably having sex. They do it like they're rabbits or some shit." Courtney slurred and giggled at her own joke. 

  " I'll go back for them." I said. "I'll go with you." Elias said and linked our arms together. "Be careful. I love you. " Kyle pulled me in to kiss me, but I flashed him off.

He's acting less and less like the Kyle I know, the more Shac is around. It's like there is something going on between them. I was just so tired of this shit already.

Day- 1, May-0.

And I wasn't in the mood for him to try any of that. "Love you too." Even telling him that, felt bitter on my tongue. Elias pulled softly on my fingers and we walked away.

"Wanna talk about it?" Elias asked and I sighed. "Still love Shacquille?" And I nodded. "Follow your heart. And that's what makes it real. He still loves you and so do you. Why are you making it so hard for yourself?" He asked and we stopped at the door.

"I've stayed up nights crying for this guy who didn't give a shit about me. A guy who cheated on me. Someone who didn't even explain what happened. He just upped and left. So I moved on with my life and now he's back and wants to care?

No. I'm not going to make that happen. Not to mention I have a whole ass boyfriend now. Does it seem like there's some animosity between them?"

Elias bites his lip and nods. "I think they know each other or at least knew each other before. And now, because they had or have you, it's making them clash." I rubbed my temples, and I feel a headache forming.

"I do think Shacquille is better for you. He keeps you more grounded and you're at ease around him. Don't think I don't see how tense you get around Kyle. I've only been back for a day but I can see that he makes you uncomfortable."

"Can we stop talking about this?" He nodded and wiped a few tears from my eyes. "Just give his love a chance when you can May." And we walked into the house. "It may be different this time. People change."

   We walked quickly back into the house, where we stepped over people having sex or making out on the floor and started our search upstairs. 

   We found them in the last room on the right, having sex.

  "Throw on your clothes. It's time to go." I threw their respective clothes at them and turned my back, Elias quickly mirrored my actions. They both tapped my shoulder when they had finished. 

  "Anything exciting happened, while we were... Away?" Shanice asked, tying her hair back into the ponytail she came with and Aiden slung his hand over her shoulder. "Nah." Me and Elias said at the same time.

   We walked quickly back downstairs and out the door where the rest of the group was waiting on us. 

  "Where did you find them?" Kyle asked. "Wouldn't you like to know." I rolled my eyes and he looked hurt, but I didn't care and I got into the drivers  seat, my period pain hitting me. 

Goddamn. It was the stress of tonight and the day. I really can't wait to get home. Just shower and wrap up in my blankets and sleep.

  In no time, we were on our way back to my house. "Can we stay over please Maya?" They all begged.

    "Fine." I said and they all ran in, screaming how much they loved me. Thank God my parents were gone on some trip for the weekend. Granted, they don't mind when I have friends over.

  "2 to a room!" I yelled. "Then there was me." I walked slowly, rocking on my heels inside. I winced, as the pain hit me once again and I hurry inside, rushing into the bathroom.

Let's just pray Monday is nothing like this week has been, cause Lord knows I hate the drama.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n Shacquille is fluent in both Spanish and Italian, as is Maya.

May your paths always stay lit, little stars✨~

Shani💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7.9K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...
137K 3.8K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
831K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
2M 48K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...