16|All We Do Is Tease

(Song of the chapter:  Dear Future Husband By Meghan Trainor)

  The rest of the week ran off smoothly, I worked on the project with Shacquille and it was all so different. Me and him, just working like the old days.

   And then, I wasn't really really hungry, I was always thinking about my next move, topping my classes and how did my love life become so topsy turvy. 

Shacquille and the rest of them tried their best to cheer me up, but I was just feeling so lost. Like where was I going wrong? What am I doing wrong?

It was Friday when we were sitting at our regular table, I was picking around my French fries.

   "When are you going to make me break his nose Dovey?" Shacquille shoved his tray to the centre of the table, making all of us look at him.

The rest of the group accepted Shacquille as one of them after we told them everything. They even kicked Kyle to the curb. So we made it out duty to sit in our same seat all the time.

After I told them what he said, after much persuading; Shacquille was the first one ready to knock him out. But that wouldn't change anything.

If anything, it would just cause more animosity and tension for everyone included and I'm so tired of the bloody drama.

I subtly looked over his shoulder to see Kyle laughing with Anna-Kay. 

Good for him, I hope he's happy. I climbed unto Shacquille's lap and I saw him gulp.

"Princess?" He said lightly and I sushed him by covering his lips with mine, feeling him grip my waist and I bit his bottom lip.

Two can play that game, hmm?

   Hearing my friends cheer, I blush beet red and climbed off his lap and back into my seat.

Looking back at Kyle, I saw that he stopped laughing and shooting daggers into Shacquille's back. I smirked and blew a sarcastic kiss at him.

Shacquille's hand caressed my thigh, causing me to jump. "He's glaring at me, isn't he?" "Yep." And I chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "What's on the agenda for tonight? I'm in a party mood." And all my friends looked up at me. After the incident with Kyle, we all decided to meet back at my place, as my parents were out, to vibe for a bit and see what the night had in store for us. 

We were all at my house, chilling.

  "Are you sure? I'm mean you just got out of a rel-" Aiden starts, but Shanice quickly covers his mouth.

  "Uh, what he means to say is -" I cut off her off. "No. I understand. Aiden doesn't want me to be hurt again." And he nods furiously.

    "I'll take care of her tonight. So we going to party or what?" Shacquille  said and everyone looked up at him. 

  "Let's get wasted!" I screamed and I got shouts of agreement.  I could finally drink my weight in liquor, as my period had finished.

  I'm so glad to have them as my friends, always ready to cheer me up and I can't wait to see what the night has in store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May your paths always stay lit, little stars✨~

Shani💕