Lone Wolf / Jenlisa (OITNBP S...

By Kim-Chichu

*Warning violent themes* (I don't endorse or condone violence, this is just a crime fic) This is the second... More

Tracks
Enter the Wolf
Undercover
High School Reunion
Full Moon
Seulgi
Love, Sex and Mind Games
Howl
CL
Psycho: Part One
Psycho: Part Two
Lisa
The Flower of Carnage
Readers I need your feedback (Not an update)
Forgiveness For the Sinner
Sympathy For the Devil
Coup d'Γ©tat
Her Mother's Daughter
Run (Alternate ending 2)
Daddy's Girl (Alternate ending 3)

Allies and Enemies

6.9K 338 246
By Kim-Chichu

Seulgi hung up her cell phone after finishing a call and began to gather her things in a hurry, "I've just spoken to someone who can help deal with Sooyoung's body, they will be discrete and respectful, they'll make sure you get to bury her properly. I'm going now to meet a contact from the station, I trust him, he's bent the rules before for a good cause", the detective affectionately placed her hand on Jennie's shoulder, "everything will be ok".

"We're going with you" Irene said abruptly as detective Kang was about to leave the apartment, gesturing towards herself and Jihyo. Seulgi tilted in confusion, "what? no that wouldn't be-". Irene cut her off, "I'm not asking, I'm telling. We can back you up if you need help and also keep an eye on you, this way everyone can trust everyone right?". Seulgi didn't have the time to argue so just nodded her head once and proceeded out of the room, closely followed by Jihyo and Irene. Namjoon pulled out his cell phone, "I'm going to call my boyfrie...my assistant and then try to arrange a meeting with my contact once we've found Lisa, we might need to use your money to bribe them". Jennie nodded, "agreed".

Namjoon: "Jin, hi. I need you to watch over the office for me for a while, you probably won't need to do anything but I won't be able to take any calls or do any work for a short time. Not sure when I'll be free again, there will of course be an increase in your wages".

Seokjin: "No problem, is everything alright? You know I'm here if you need to talk about anything"

Namjoon: "Everything is fine, I'm just...busy"

Seokjin: "Of course. But I should probably tell you before you go, that you received a request for an urgent meeting from Sandara Park"

Namjoon: "Are you serious?! Sandara Park? She is one of the most powerful lawyers in the country, she's like the royalty of the industry, I wonder what on Earth she wants with me? But I don't have the time..."

Seokjin: "I know, the secretary thought it was a prank at first. Miss Park called personally, without any of her staff. She's very serious about talking with you".

Namjoon: "...I-I can't. Tell her that I'll have to talk to her another time. This is important and I'm just too busy"

Namjoon stared at his cell phone in bewilderment before putting it away in his pocket, what could the most influential and respected lawyer in Seoul possibly want with him? He was a good lawyer sure, but his clients were few, and private. His primary client was Jennie Kim and he didn't even get to represent her in the big trial last year. The silver haired man just could not at all imagine how or why he would of gained Sandara Park's attention, let alone on an urgent basis. "Are you ok?" Jennie asked with concern as her friend snapped himself out of his daze. "Um yeah" he nodded, "just some strange work stuff but that doesn't matter right now. We need to find Lisa before Lone Wolf does".

"Hyuna", Chaeyoung burst out suddenly. "What?" Jennie asked as the remaining members of the group looked at her. Chaeyoung's eyes were red from crying, unable or unwilling to even look in the direction of Joy's body, "when Jihyo and Irene talked about Yeri's death, you said Hyuna. Is that who was there that night we got out? Did Hyuna kill Dahyun?". Wendy wrapped her arms around the younger girl and held her tightly, "yes, we're pretty sure". Chaeyoung's eyes began to fill with tears again, "her cell wasn't too far from mine, she walked passed me and Dahyun most mornings, I think I even said hi to her once". "You couldn't have known" Rosé said softly as she joined Wendy in attempting to comfort Chaeyoung.

Jisoo picked herself up off the floor and approached Joy, frowning in anger as she observed the body of her friend more closely, "I'm going to find Lisa". Namjoon shook his head, "no I need the rest of you to go back to my apartment with Tiffany. We can't have everyone scattered all over the place, I need to know where everyone is. We'll call you if we need you". "Bullshit! I'm coming whether you like it or not" the purple haired girl protested. The lawyer sighed, "look, I know she's your friend but-". "She is not just my friend!" Jisoo interrupted, "she is my baby sister and I am not leaving her out there on her own while a couple of suits like you and Jennie try and look for her. Forget it". Jennie grabbed Namjoon's arm before he could argue any further, "please can we just go and find Lisa, Jisoo probably stands a better chance of tracking her than we do". The lawyer raised his hands in the air in defeat, "ok ok, but they are going to my place with Tiffany" he said gesturing towards the other three girls.

"Kaiiiii" Lisa called as she leaned over the bar, gaining the attention of the barman. Kai smiled, "hey babe how you doing? Crazy what happened here last night huh? Some woman had a gun or something, I wasn't expecting many people to turn up here tonight but then I remembered my customers all have guns themselves. What can I get you to drink?". Lisa leaned in closer to make sure nobody could over hear, "actually I was wondering if you could help me with something". "Sure, what do you need?" he asked in a friendly tone. The Thai pointed at the barman's phone, "I want you to send a post out on the club's social media accounts. Just say Neon-X is looking for the Wolf". Kai paused for a moment and stared at Lisa blankly, "what?? People are going to think we are on more drugs than the customers, come to think of it, are you on drugs?". Lisa pulled out a large wad of cash from a black hoodie she'd picked up from Bobby's place, "this is yours, for one tiny post".

*Cell phone rings*

Chaerin: "What is it now?"

Bom: "I do not want you to respond to the post from that night club"

Chaerin: "Did I miss the first half of this conversation? The hell are you talking about?"

Bom: "The Neon-X nightclub you and Minzy went to last night, they've called you out. This is a trap Chae, I am ordering you not to respond. Do you understand?"

Chaerin: "I'm not an idiot B, I'm focussing on the mission". A lie.

*Call ended*

"Do you believe her?" Minzy asked, siting in a shadowy corner of the HQ office. "No, I don't" Bom replied, "I'll call Dara again, she is not going to be happy. I don't know how many more times she's going to keep bailing Chaerin out of trouble".

Chaerin closely monitored the nightclub from across the street, she was wearing black leather pants, and a white and red leather bikers jacket, she had seen the post before Bom called her, and she knew it was a trap, however she had never been called out before and she couldn't deny that she was intrigued by the entire thing. Lisa's plan had worked perfectly, she had played on both the vanity and the insanity of the assassin.

She decided to approach the club, she hadn't witnessed anything or anyone suspicious, people were coming and going as they would at any other bar in the city, and she figured she wouldn't fight out what was going on until she entered the building. Though the assassin may be crazy, she isn't stupid, she pulled a handgun out of the inside pocket of her jacket and held it behind her back as she walked towards the carpark.

Chaerin cautiously walked towards the building, unaware of the dark figure stalking her from the alleyway. Lisa hit the assassin from behind, causing her to fall to the floor, her gun dropping and sliding away from her. "What the fuck!" she yelled as she lifted her head, "Manoban?!". Lisa kicked Chaerin in the face, leaving a stream of blood pouring from the older woman's nose, "correct" she replied. The assassin grimaced in both pain and anger as the Thai grabbed her by the hair and punched her repeatedly. Lisa smiled arrogantly, "what's the matter Wolfie? Not so tough without your guns huh. It's ok though, you may not be good fighting" the red head kneeled down in front of the silvery blue haired killer, "but I am". The assassin swept her leg low across the floor, causing the Thai to trip and fall, though she instantly rolled backwards and back onto her feet. "Bitch you know nothing about me" the older woman snapped, also picking herself up off the floor. Lisa smirked, "really? I know that your name is Chaerin Lee, that you're a former military sniper and that you're completely batshit crazy". Chaerin's eyes widened a little in surprise, someone had actually discovered her identity, an event the assassin was far too arrogant to ever believe would happen. "Oh what was that?" the younger girl laughed cockily, "I saw that, it was only for a split second but I saw that change in your expression. I'd recognise that look anywhere. Fear. Good, you should be scared of me Chaerin".

Chaerin laughed as she wiped the blood away from her face, "you kind of remind me of myself a little bit you know. Except you're a silly little girl who has no idea who they're dealing with". "So show me" the Thai replied with confidence. The women began to exchange punches, brawling in the alleyway like a couple of drunkards. Lisa allowed the assassin to run at her unchallenged, pretending to be more hurt than she actually was so she could launch a counter attack. Using Chaerin's own weight against her to gain an advantage Lisa flipped the older woman over her shoulder, sending her flying into trash cans and onto the floor. The Thai immediately jumped on top of Chaerin, pining her to the floor while she wildly punched her in the head and face, "you'll pay for what you did to Joy, she was my friend. She was innocent in all this, she's never hurt anyone!" Lisa cried in agony as she continued her assault on the assassin. As the red head allowed her emotions to take control, she left herself open giving Chaerin the chance free her legs and kick the Thai off of her and back onto the floor. "I didn't kill your friend idiot" the older woman said as she once again had to remove blood from her face. "Bullshit!" Lisa yelled back. Chaerin leaned forward slightly as she tried to regain her breath, "you know my name, you know I'm an assassin, you know I'm trying to kill you and your friends, what possible reason would I have to lie to you. I didn't kill your friend, and I don't know who did either".

Lisa paused for a moment, the assassin seemed genuine, besides she had a pain, there was no reason for her to lie. "I'm actually enjoying this fight, I haven't done this for a long time" the Thai said calmly as she leaned back against the wall, lighting a cigarette in her mouth, her hands covered in blood. Chaerin nodded and smiled, "Yeah, same. But you know I'm going to kill you right?". The redhead laughed lightly as she blew smoke from her mouth, "you're going to try". The older woman looked the Thai up and down, "Jennie Kim never was the leader of you and your prison pals was she?". Lisa shook her head as she blew the remaining smoke from her mouth, throwing the cigarette to the floor and putting it out with her shoe.

The two women got ready to continue their fight when they found themselves trapped inside the alleyway, masked men blocking both exits in the distance. "Friends of yours?" Lisa asked, trying to keep an eye on Lone Wolf and on the men, her nerves beginning to worsen. Chaerin however was equally nervous and no more familiar with the men than the Thai was, "nope" she replied, "looks like I'm not the only one who responded to your little message". Lisa soon observed the blades shining as the masked figures slowly started to approach, "they've got knives". "Did you see where my gun went?" Chaerin asked. Lisa shook her head, her eyes now firmly fixed on the men, "no". Lone Wolf sighed nervously, "fuck. Ok I don't know which one of us these guys are here for, probably you. But I don't see them just letting the other one walk away, we are both in the shit here". "What are you suggesting?" the redhead responded quietly. The older woman moved a little closer to the younger girl, "a temporary alliance, we won't be to handle these guys on our own but together I like our chances. Deal?". Lisa fist bumped Chaerin and breathed in deeply, "deal. Lets take them".

Seulgi pointed behind a wall at the corner of a tall building, "stay hidden behind there" she said to Irene and Jihyo who were still following her closely, "I'm only meeting someone from the station so I am unlikely to need you help but if there is trouble I'll give a signal. Just stay here and keep quiet". Detective Kang proceeded to the top of the building, after having arranged a meeting on the roof with her friend from the station.

"Sergeant Cho...what are you doing here?" she asked in shock after discovering her boss waiting instead of her friend. Cho stared at Seulgi intently, "I realise I'm not who you came to see. Do you think we don't monitor calls at the station? You shouldn't have continued you to be involved in this case Kang, I suspended you for a reason". "Sir I don't understand but you have to listen to me, Jennie is innocent. She isn't a killer, this is all her father's doing and with her help I can prove it we just have to-" Seulgi was soon interrupted by her boss. "I know Jennie is innocent Kang, I figured it out a while ago, I took the information to the captain and I was given a choice, pretend I knew nothing or end up another victim on a poster". Detective Kang's shook her head in disbelief, "CEO Kim is paying you, he's bought off the police". Sergeant Cho sighed, "you were getting too close to the truth Kang, I was told to deal with you. I thought if I suspended you I could stop you from getting hurt, but you're too stubborn". The young woman's eyes began to tear up as her respect for her boss shattered, "Sir...why? Why would you accept a bribe instead of fighting. I looked up to you..".

"I'm dying Seulgi" the sergeant replied with emotion, "I have a family. I promised my daughter I'd pay for her wedding, and my wife, we had our children young, she left school to raise them, without me and my income she'll have nothing. I couldn't leave them in that kind of position. I'm not proud of myself". Tears rolled from Seulgi's face, "so what happens now". Sergeant Cho pulled a gun from his belt and began to load it, "I've been ordered to kill you Seulgi". "sir, please no!" the detective pleaded.

Sergeant Cho raised his gun, not at Seulgi, but instead against his own head.

"Forgive me"

Seulgi screamed and ran towards her boss as he shot himself in the head, ending his life so he wouldn't have to end hers. The detective cried with her hands over her face as she tried to process what happened.

"I knew he wouldn't have the stomach, coward" a male voice said behind Seulgi as a familiar face emerged from the shadows. Detective Kang removed her hands from her face, with an expression of both despair and confusion, "Seokjin? Chief Inspector?". Seokjin had a gun aimed firmly at the woman, "I told the bosses he was weak and couldn't be trusted. I have to do everything myself. Though I suppose this isn't a surprise, you have been following me around all day". "No..not you too...you killed Sooyoung" Seulgi gasped in anguish. Seokjin half smiled as he placed his finger on the trigger, "he was right you know, you really should have stayed out of all this". The corrupt detective inspector fired his gun, shooting Seulgi through her chest, the dark haired girl dropped to the floor instantly, and the large pools of blood that immediately began to pour from her body demonstrated to Seokjin that she clearly wasn't wearing a bulletproof vest. Jin heard voices and footsteps from on the street below, pedestrians that had probably heard the gunshot, he didn't have time to inspect Seulgi any further, he had to leave now before he was caught.

"Holy shit!" Jihyo yelled as she and Irene ran over towards the two bodies on the roof, after finally reaching the top of the building. "I told you I heard gunshots!" Irene exclaimed as she knelt down beside detective Kang's body, "fuck she's alive!" the older woman yelled in shock as the detective suddenly grabbed the collar of her shirt. "I'll call an ambulance" Jihyo replied as she pulled out her cell phone, her eyes practically bulging out of her head from all the drama.

Irene gently stroked Seulgi's cheek, trying her best to comfort the severely injured cop, "shh it's ok, help is coming. You're going to be alright, I'll stay with you". As Seulgi's body went into shock she used the last of her energy to try and speak to Irene, "War...warn Nam-..you have t-have to warn Namjoon...Seok-" the detective slipped into unconsciousness before she was able to finish her sentence, not that Irene could understand much of what she was saying anyway.

"Faster Namjoon!" Jisoo yelled as the lawyer was already speeding his car way above the limit. "Are you sure she's at the Neon-X?" the man replied. Jennie nodded, "yes, look at this post the the club made. That has to be Lisa, she's trying to lure Lone Wolf out".

Lisa and Chaerin fought furiously with the masked men, handling themselves against the mob surprisingly well, but there was a lot of these men and the pair were beginning to lose their energy. Lone Wolf had managed to get a knife from one of the men and used it to take out two others, who were now probably dead. As Lisa fought with three other men, the flash of headlights at the end of the alleyway stole Lone Wolf's attention, she turned to see a black limo waiting in the distance. "Chaerin! Get here now!" Dara demanded, practically screaming at her estranged wife like an angry mother. The voice even managed to steal the Thai's attention too, this was a bizarre sight, the assassin was actually obeying the woman's voice and running towards the car.

Chaerin, for some reason, took one last look into the alley at the fighting, to see the younger girl looking right at her in bewilderment. "Lisa behind you, look out!" Chaerin shouted as the startled redhead quickly turned around. As Lisa turned, she was only aware of two things, the sinister looking white theatre mask inches away from her face, and the searing pain she felt in her abdomen. The masked man stepped away and Lisa looked down at her stomach, her hands shook as she placed them over the vast amounts of blood now running down her body. She had been stabbed. Her knees buckled as she fell to the floor, the remaining masked men running away as the voices of her best friend and girlfriend called her name from the other side of the alleyway.

"Lisa!" Jisoo screamed as she, Jennie and Namjoon all charged towards the Thai. As Jennie quickly approached her ex, she momentarily locked eyes with Chaerin, who stared back for a few seconds before turning away and running towards the limo, which quickly sped away once she had entered the car. Jennie got onto the floor and held the younger girl in her arms, "no baby, hold on, please hold on" she cried as blood now began to pour from Lisa's mouth, her body shaking and unable to speak. Namjoon grew more and more frustrated, kicking trashcans over as he attempted to call Sunmi, but receiving only her voice mail. "Where the fuck is Doctor Lee?!" Jennie snapped. "I don't know, she isn't fucking answering" Namjoon yelled in anger as he again tried to reach Sunmi. Jisoo held Lisa's hand tightly, trying her best to comfort and reassure her best friend, "getting stabbed Lis? Even at school you always had to copy everything I did" she joked through teary eyes.

The Thai was beginning to lose consciousness, struggling to stay awake, to the dismay of the girls on the floor with her. "Please stay with us baby" Jennie cried desperately, "I've only just got you back, I can't lose you Lisa I love you more than anything. I can't do this without you, please hold on". The brunette pressed her hand down on Lisa's wound, trying her best to help stop the bleeding but the cut was far too deep, the younger girl needed urgent medical attention or she would die, "Namjoon what do I do? I don't know what to do" Jennie pleaded as she became more and more hysterical. The lawyer kneeled down and placed his hands on the Thai's cheeks, "Lisa hold on, Sunmi is on her way. You're going to be ok, you just need to hold on until she gets here ok? Be strong Lis".

After several hours, Sunmi emerged from the bedroom where Lisa was now resting from surgery. The Doctor did not look optimistic. "How is she?" Jennie asked eagerly, fidgeting with her hands in anxiety. Doctor Lee sighed deeply, "I don't know. I wish I could tell what you want to hear but I really don't know. She needs to be in a hospital. She's stable for now but...". "Is she going to die?" Jisoo interrupted. Sunmi looked down at the floor, unable to look at either girl, "...possibly".

Jennie sat back down into a chair, unable to do anything other than cry, she had cried so much the past 24 hours that her head was pounding. Namjoon sat down beside her, placing an arm around her shoulder, "what do you want to do next?" he asked. "Lone Wolf" Jennie said suddenly, "she did this". The brunette was able to calm down and compose herself long enough to look Namjoon in the eye, "I want her dead". Namjoon's eyes opened wide in shock, "Jen I...". Jennie raised her hand to dismiss Namjoon's response, "you were right before, this is a war and I haven't been treating it like one. As you said, we have to play dirty. If my dad wants a fight then I'll give him one. We'll do things the way he does, find any thugs or tough gangs in the city that you can and hire them, give them as much money as they ask for. Buy weapons, tech, pay off anyone that will help us. The media and cops think I'm some sort of mafia boss and that's exactly what I need to become to take my dad down. We aren't going to do this legally". Namjoon puffed his cheeks out and brushed his hair as he tried to process everything, "Jen you realise if we do this, then it's over for you? You won't be able to go back to your old life, we won't be able to clear your name in both court and to the media. You will be an unredeemable criminal and will spend the rest of your life hiding from police". Jennie nodded slowly, "I know" she sighed, "but nobody fucks with my girlfriend".

The friends were interrupted by a knock at the front door. "That should be my contact" Namjoon said as he stood up, "they agreed to meet here, I have a gun in case things get nasty". The lawyer walked towards the door and prepared to open it, "lets find out who my mysterious helper is eh?". Namjoon opened the door and almost fell back in shock, Jennie and Jisoo both shooting up to their feet at the sight of the man at the door. All three friends' skin were now going pale as though they'd seen a ghost.

Namjoon inhaled sharply as he tried to regain his composure,

"Jimin?"

(Didn't proof read again so sorry for mistakes, it's late lol. Earlier update than I normally do to make up for my update lies recently. As always, thanks for reading guys x)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ARCANUM By LJ Qyn

Fanfiction

28.3K 1.2K 49
Sequel of P.E.T.E.R ATTENTION! Read P.E.T.E.R First. What next? [Another Fan-FICTION Story] Update every : Tuesday and Saturday First Publish : 22.0...
158K 10.7K 53
❝ 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭, 𝐒𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐦 𝐒𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 ❞ In Seoul, South Korea, a once tight-knit group of 12 people start...
455K 9.4K 41
Jennie Kim known as the Ice Queen. She has the aura of coldness since she's not giving a damn about the people surrounding her except for her bestfri...
280K 11.8K 18
*Warning violent themes* Jennie Kim, one of many executives of the board in of the biggest investment companies in Asia has been jailed after a year...