Time Of Man[FairyTailHarem x...

By TheWidowMaker

In the mystical land of Fiore, magic exists as an essential part of everyday life. Countless magic guilds lie... More

About Y/N [V2]
Your Harem [Part I]
Your Harem [Part II] {V4}
Prologue: A Celestial Mage in Town
Chapter I: How do you know him?!
Chapter II: Not Again...
Chapter III: To Fairy Tail!
Chapter IV: Fairy Tail Guild
Chapter V: Number One!
Chapter VI: Two Million for a Book?!
Chapter VII: Who's Erza?
Chapter VIII: Forming the Strongest Team?
Chapter IX: Fairies in the Wind
Chapter X: The Strongest Team!!
Chapter XI: The Cursed Island!
Chapter XIII: Unexpected Meeting
Chapter XIV: It's the Moon Drip!
Chapter XV: The Cold Emperor [Part I]
Chapter XVI: The Cold Emperor [Part II]
Chapter XVII: The Cold Emperor [Part III]
Chapter XVIII: The Cold Emperor [Part IV]
Chapter XIX: Demons of the Past
Chapter XX: The Return of the Ice God Slayer
Extra Chapter: Back to the Guild!
ARC I ENDS | ARC II BEGINS |
Chapter I: What Happened to the Guild?!
Chapter II: Phantom Lord?
Chapter III: DECELERATION OF WAR!!
Chapter IV: Element 4 [Part I]
Chapter V: Element 4 [Part II]
Chapter VI: Reunion at Last
Chapter VII: 15 Minutes!
Chapter VIII: A Flower Blossoms in the Rain
UPDATED ABILITIES [SPOILER ALERT]
Chapter IX: Fairy Law
Chapter X: My Resolve! [PART I]
Chapter XI: My Resolve! [PART II]

Chapter XII: Is that Deliora?!

6K 149 106
By TheWidowMaker

[A/N: You guys are really weird, you just want action scenes all the time. If you're here only for that, then I suggest you leave and find something more exciting on this site. I'm sure there are quite a few that will fill your hunger for action. Judging from the votes the previous chapter got, you guys don't really care much for the story it seems like...So, regardless, I'm not changing my ways. But you're more than welcome to leave if you feel the action's lacking.]

~Next Day~

~Y/N POV~

"Are we really gonna find another way besides destroying the moon?" Nashi asked as we had left the village quite a while ago, we were now exploring the surrounding area.

Erza and I were walking behind, she was holding my hand and humming a tune. Nashi was standing to my left, while Lucy and Silvia were walking in front of us.

Silvia was wearing a different shirt this time around, she was wearing a navy blue short-sleeves shirt, her white coat back in the village.

"We have to," Silvia said. "We can't destroy the moon, it's impossible," she said. "Plus, people wouldn't be able to go moon-viewing anymore," She said looking over her shoulder and Nahsi as she was walking.

"Oh right!," Nashi said with her eyes going wide, "Then there'd be no more limited-time-only Fairy Tail moon-viewing steaks!" she exclaimed.

"I can't live without that moon-viewing salted fish!" Happy said as he flew next to Nashi.

"Nashi you're always about food and fighting," Erza said from my right.

"Stop that, you guys, we don't know what's out here," Lucy said to Silvia and Nashi. "Could you please not shout so loudly? She says," conveyed her Celestial Spirit, Horologium.  Horologium is a tall brown grandfather clock with long, black arms, a glass case, a Roman-numeral clock at the center and a small face at the top with slit eyes and a thin, twirly, mustache-like mouth. The glass case serves as protection for the one who is inside and Lucy was using it to protect her from this "curse".

"Walk on your own," Nashi commented.

"Uhh, are you sure you're using your celestial spirits properly?" Silvia asked.

"W-We're dealing with a curse here. Intangible stuff is scary! She says," said Horologium.

"S-Class quests rock! I'm all fired up now!" Nashi said, waving her hands in the air excitedly.

"I'll freeze this stupid curse! There's nothing to be scared of!" Silvia said sharing Nashi's enthusiasm.

"You guys really are stupid, she says," said Horologium as he sweatdropped.

Erza and I just giggle at their childish ways, I shake my head at the two excited Ice Flame duo's.

"Well, at least their not bickering for once," I said.

"Yes, it does seem that way," Erza said in a light tone.

"Sleep well?" I asked.

"Yes, you were there," Erza said, I turn my head to see her blushing. I just looked forward and grinned.

We then heard loud thuds, and the ground shake. 

"Guys...." I said as I stopped walking, looking around for the source of this loud thud.

The loud thud comes closer and closer, I look behind us to see a very ugly but huge rat. The rat was dressed in a feminine manner: it was wearing a black corset-style top with pink frilly edges which is tied up the front with black strings. Completing its outfit is a white lace headband and a red ribbon tied across its chest. It also has turquoise fur and a huge tail that propels.

(A/N: That is one ugly looking creature.)

The girls gasped.

"Beat it up, guys! She says," Horologium conveyed.

I saw the rat take a deep breath, it then opened its mouth and gas substance came out of its mouth heading straight for us.

"ICE MAKE SHIELD!" Silvia said, smashing her right fist onto her open lift palm. 

"Enhance!" I said touching the shield that formed in front of us, the shield extended and covered all of us. 

As the gas cleared away, the rat looked at us in shock.

"A rat?!" Lucy exclaimed.

Erza took out a sword, "Y/N boost!" Erza yelled.

"Sky God Roar!" I said, a blue dragon-inscribed magic circle appeared in front of me, similar to Nashi, however, it's also not like Nashi's, I hollowed my fists and roared at Erza, while also aiming at the rat.

(A/N: Okay, don't get confused with the incantation. It matches more towards Sherria's Sky God Bellow, but a weaker version of it. That does not mean you can't do a Bellow. ;) )

Erza caught the wind from my roar and boost herself up to the rat, slashing it multiple times.

"Sil!" I said turning to Silvia.

"On it!" She exclaimed. She slammed her right fist into her open left palm, "Ice Make:..." She said a light blue magic circle appeared in front of her hands. "Floor!" She said, slamming her fists on the ground. Ice expanded from her hand towards the rat. The rat took a step and slipped on the icy floor.

"Look! There's some sort of building!" Lucy said we all turn to Lucy to see her looking into the jungle. "Let's get inside while we can!" She said turning back.

"Yeah! Let's beat it while we can!" Silvia and Nashi exclaimed together, as they started punching the rat.

"You girls...." Lucy commented sweatdropping, Erza and I then let out a sigh.

~Timeskip~

We were standing inside what looked to be a temple.

"Wow! It's big," Lucy commented as we looked around. The temple may look like it's one piece from the outside, but the inside looked all busting up, there were many pillars that were on the ground, a few stone blocks lying around. Vines growing out of various places.

"It's all busted up," Silvia said.

"This seems like it's been here for a while," Erza said, as she looked around as well.

"Huh? Wait, what is that?" Nashi asked. We directed our gaze to where she was looking. 

"Seems like moons," I said, looking at the red crescent-moon shaped stone that was on top.

"This place was originally called 'Island of the Moon'," Erza said.

"A moon island, a moon curse, and moon emblems..." Lucy listed off. "There's something fishy about these ruins," Lucy said, as her chin rested on her hand.

"Man, this place is falling apart," Nashi said walking off to the right, "Is this floor even safe?" Nashi asked, looking at the floor. She started slamming her foot on the floor.

"Nashi, I wouldn't do that," I said, looking at her slamming her leg on the floor.

"Stop that!" Lucy scolded. Suddenly, the floor where Nashi was slamming her foot collapsed and the surrounding area as well. 

"Nashi, you idiot!" Erza commented as we started falling. 

"AAHHHHHHHHH!!!" All of us screamed together as we fell into the hole.

~Short Timeskip~

I burst through the rubble and look around. 

"You guys okay?!" I asked, looking around. A few seconds later, the others burst out as well. Erza dusted herself and walked towards Nashi.

"This is all your fault," She said chopping her on the head.

"Ow!" Nashi said rubbing her head and pouting.

"Why don't you ever think about the consequences?!" Silvia asked.

"Happy, can you fly us all up?" Nashi asked.

"Nope," Happy said.

"Hmmm..." I said, looking around the area, not bothering with going up, because this area felt peculiar.

"We're beneath the ruins..." Lucy said

"It's a secret cave!" Nashi said excitedly.

"Since we're here, let's go exploring!" She said, I heard footsteps shuffling away, I turn around to see Nashi going off excitedly.

"Hey! Quit running around like crazy!" Silvia scolded her.

~LINEBREAK~

~Third Person POV~

Nashi kept running, while the rest of the group was following her.

"Oh!" Nashi said suddenly, she came to a stop. She found an Ice sculpture, it looked to be like something was inside it.

"Nashi!" Erza said as she was leading the group.

"Now what?" Silvia asked as she turned to the corner, she saw Nashi had stopped and was staring at something.

She looked in front to see something very familiar, something that had ravaged her homeland ten years ago. Something that took away her mother, father, and her guardian and mentor.

It was Deliora, an Etherious responsible for countless deaths years ago. However, it was currently encased in ice.

Silvia's eyes were trembling, her memories flooding back into her mind.

"Wh-What the...?" Silvia said, her eyes wide open.

Erza and Y/N looked at each other, knowing what this was about, as the Demon was very familiar from Silvia's past.

Nashi, Lucy, and Happy were just staring at it in shock, not knowing what it was, how it got here and what's it doing here.

"Deliora....?!" Silvia exclaimed in shock, sweat forming on her head. "That can't be!" Silvia said walking towards the Ice. "What is Deliora doing here?!" She asked. "It's impossible! He can't be here!" She yelled.

"You know this thing?!" Lucy asked. Silvia then felt a warm hand on her left shoulder, she looked to her left to see Y/N, giving her an apologetic look. She just hugged him, Y/N sighed and rubbed her back. She was trembling in his embrace, Y/N rubbed her back and caressing her head.

"It's alright, Sil, I'm here," Y/N said, looking at Deliora with a determined look.

"But what is it?" Lucy asked, looking from the ice to Silvia.

"Deliora, the demon of destruction," Erza said, her eyes wide as well, still not believing the sight herself.

"Demon of construction?" Nashi asked.

"Destruction," Happy chimed in.

"He looks exactly the same as then...What's going on?!" Silvia asked into Y/N shoulder, her 'ice queen' attitude now gone, when her memories were surfacing. Tears dropping onto Y/N's shirt, Y/N could only caress her back.

Lucy turned around to see shadows coming from a hole in the cave.

"Guys! Hide quickly!" Lucy whisper yelled. All of them quickly hid behind some rocks.

Two sets of footsteps were heard from the passage to the cave.

"This is where the voices were coming from," said a male voice. Two young men walked into the cave system. One of them was a short, slim young man distinguished by his extremely brushy, squared black eyebrows. His eyes, too, are black, while his hair, initially arranged in a number of spikes pointing upwards (with a particularly large one-topping his forehead), is, unusually, bright blue. 

He sported a green coat reaching down to his knees, sporting black sections in correspondence to the sleeves outer part (each of such sections going up to the high collar) and on the sides' lower parts, below the plain dark belt with a rectangular buckle which, together with the two vertically striped, overlapping hems placed on the front (completely superimposed from the waist up, but splitting some inches below it to create a slash), kept the garment closed. 

His pants were dark and loose (getting more fitting in correspondence to his ankles), while his plain shoes were light-colored. 

This man was Yuka Suzuki, or known as 'Yuka the Wave'.

(A/N: Must be some narcissist to have his own name as his nickname.)

The other man was a lean-built, mildly muscular young man of average height with distinctive animal features: he has a pair of canine ears sitting on his head, a small dark nose and a lower face which is colored differently from the rest of his body, bearing resemblance to a canine muzzle. It is not clear whether such features are meant to mirror a dog. 

He has shoulder-length, straight brown hair, large round eyes with black pupils and dark eyebrows. Both of his biceps are adorned with tattoos: the right one bears the kana (hiragana) Sashimi (さしみ).  

He was bare chested and wore an extremely loose pair of pants with mildly torn hems, held up by a long belt covered in many rhombs, with the part left out from its plain rectangular buckle hanging down. Such pants bore a large, dark shield-shaped logo emblazoned on the right knee: this depicted a stylized skull, bearing ears similar to his own ones, with a pair of bones crossed below it, most likely tibias. The whole symbol was highly reminiscent of a Jolly Roger. 

He had a red collar covered in hollow studs circling his neck and donned a pair of simple dark shoes, each adorned by a light, stylized footprint, similar to that of a cat, or maybe a small dog.

"It's daytime, I'm sleepy," said the man with ears.

"Toby," said the blue haired man, "Have you been soaking in the Moon Drip? You have ears and stuff," he said with a grin. The man walked like he was stronger than everyone.

"No! These are decorations! Get it through your head!" Toby screamed at the blue haired man.

"I was only teasing you," said the blue haired man.

"You don't have to be so mean about it," Toby said, putting his hands in his pockets.

"The Moon Drip? Could that be the name of the curse?" Lucy asked in a whisper.

"Yuka...Toby...." said a female voice, "Something terrible has happened," she said in a sad tone.

"What now Sherry?" Yuka asked.

"It's Angelica," Sherry said, "She's been attacked and I'm sad," she said.

"You're moping around because somebody beat up your stupid pet rat?!" Toby asked.

"She's not a rat!" Sherry said, her hands were clasped in a prayer. "She's a brave hunter, prowling the jungle to protect us," she said. "She is.....Love," she said.

(A/N: Uhhhhh...Beastiality? Wait? What? How did people even allow this?!)

The female was Sherry Blendy, Sherry has blue eyes, pink hair, large breasts, and a curvaceous body. Sherry often wears makeup to match her appearance. Her hair was tied into pigtails, her choker tied into a ribbon, a purple and pink short spaghetti dress with light pink trimmings, black leggings, and high-heeled sandals. Her dress appears to have two long and thin wings at the back.

(A/N: Ignore the prick in the background, and also the marks on her face.)

"I don't know who these people are, but talk about a bunch of weirdos," Lucy whispered. "Especially, the chick with a pet rat," Lucy said.

"Judging by the scent I picked up from them, they're not from the Island," Nashi whispered.

"And they don't look like they have the demon curse," Happy whispered.

"Intruders, you say?" Yuka asked.

"And it's almost time to begin collecting moonlight again," Sherry said with a sigh. "All this makes me so sad," she said.

"This news would displease the cold emperor," Sherry said turning to Yuka and Toby. "We should get rid of them before he finds out," she said with a light blush. "Yes....we must find them before the moon's first light," she continued.

"Agreed," Yuka said with a grin.

"Rrrgggh," Toby said in a dog-like manner.

"Since they've seen Deliora, we can't allow them to live," Sherry said. "We'll give them the gift of eternal rest," she said in a soft tone. "We'll give them....love," she said, suddenly a harps string was struck.

"You're talking about death right?" Toby asked.

*CRRRK*

The trio turn their heads when they heard some rocks move.

"Huh?" Toby said in a dog-like manner.

"What was that?" Sherry asked.

"Over there!" Yuka said running to the source of the sound. They start to run out of the passage they came from.

The group by the rocks stand up.

"Nice job cat," Lucy said with a smile.

"Good Job, Happy," Y/N said with a smile.

"Aye!" Happy said as he was the one that threw the rock towards the passage the trio came from. A distraction to send them back out.

"Come on! We should've grabbed em' and beat some answers out of them," Nashi said clenching her fists.

"Running in wild will only cause trouble for us," Y/N said. "We don't know what they're capable of," he said.

"We still have to investigate this further," Erza said, as she brushed her armor with her hands to get rid of the dirt.

"Man, this job keeps getting more and more complicated," Nashi said crossing her arms.

"Right? Like who's this Cold Emperor guy?" Happy asked.

"Deliora...." Erza said. "I still don't understand what anyone would want with it?" She asked looking at the demon encased in ice.

"Better question, how did it get here?" Y/N asked. "From what, Silvia told me, it should've been in Brago, not here," He said. His eyes squinting, knowing he must do something to reverse this, otherwise countless lives would be lost again.

"How the hell were they even able to find it?" Silvia asked, with a shaky voice.

"Was it hidden somewhere?" Lucy asked in a soft voice.

"It was sealed away," Erza said.

"Inside a glacier of the northern continent," Silvia chimed in, "A decade ago, some immortal demon ravaged the Isvan region, countless people lost their lives," She said in a shaky voice. She felt warms arms wrap around her, looking back to see Y/N hugging her and giving her a sympathetic smile. "The woman who taught me how to use my magic, my master, Ur, sacrificed everything to seal it away," she said, her hands trembling. Her left hand then went to grab Y/N's arm for some comfort, she was confused and lost.

"I don't know if this has anything to do with the curse on this island," she continued, her right fist was shaking. An icy mist forming around it, her element running wild, "But I do know is that it doesn't belong here," she said. The icy mist now running wild, Y/N having stepped back to let her anger out.

"This cold emperor, we have to find out who it is," she continued, "If they tarnish my masters legacy, they're gonna regret the DAY THEY WERE BORN!" She yelled in anger, gritting her teeth.

---

A/N: That's all! Again, I had some free time, so I was like why not. 

Anyways, was that good? Did it suck? What could be improved? Tell me more in the comments below!

Please do vote, as it tells me you're enjoying the story so far.

Peace!

~TheWidowMaker

P.S. We're coming close to the end of ARC I, I believe it will be done as soon as the Galuna Island Arc is completed. Then I might start on one of the other planned stories or continue this one, I dunno.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986 18 4
In a land far, far away, lies the Kingdom of Fiore, a small peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic! Found in every home, bought...
935K 28.7K 23
- - - - Lucy is a passerby, stopping in the town of Magnolia to replenish herself before continuing on her lonely journey. She has a rare...
274K 11.2K 16
In a world of magic, legends, pirates, and mythical beings, Fiore is a kingdom long forgotten. Within the deep blue of its ocean, the Obsidian, lies...
69.1K 3.8K 50
Imagine if the characters of fairy tail were in a slightly different world...a world in which magic only existed in a selected amount of women. And t...