Lab Rats EF: I Didn't See Thi...

By skase_lover

The Team Has Been Working So Hard keeping the city safe.when they get a call from leo about coming to Janelle... More

Let's Party
We Had To Much Fun
Telling The Father
Telling the Team
Were In This Together
Double The Choice
I Am Keeping My Milkshakes
It's Not Forever
i Shower You With Goodbyes
Someone Like You
I Thought You Changed
I Need My Babies Back
105
I Never Thought I'd Be Here
Thing Just Got A Lot More Complicated
You Will Be Happy Whether You Like It Or Not
Till Death Do Us Part

Reaching For Life

385 3 0
By skase_lover

chase's p.o.v

i am having my kids.right now this very minute.we got to the hospitable in time.i take my phone out to call bree."hello".she answered."bree it's me chase look skylar's in the emergency room she is about to give birth".i tell her."OMG am freaking out".bree yelled."this is so exciting we will be right over".bree assured.i hang up and bree is here with oliver and kaz."where's skylar".oliver asks."she's down the hall".i say. a nurse walks up to us."chase davenport we need you right now because skylar refuses for anything to happen without you there".she explains.i nodded quickly."chase go!".bree yells."am going to be a father".i tell her.she smiles."go".they all yell.

i rush to the room.i take a deep breath,after i leave this room nothing is every going to be the same.i open the door.

*********************************************************************************************** 10 minutes later

skylar's p.o.v

the nurse comes back with two babies wrapped in blankets.

"it's a boy and a girl".she smiles.she gives me the boy and chase the girl.i start cradling the baby.i start to cry a little.all i want is nothing more but to stay like this forever.

"hi there am your mommy".i cry.my heart is still racing.this is my son.

"i love you so much".i hear chase say to the girl.he was sitting next to me.

we looked at each other."there so beautiful".he smiled."i know".chase kisses my forehead."thank you".he says."for what". i ask as he hands me the girl.she's amazing.i just want to love her till the end of time.she is my daughter."thanks for them".he thanked with watery eye's."i love you". i tell him."i love you too".he said.i never new happiness could feel this good.

the nurse comes back."you have some visitors".she said. bree oliver and kaz walked. bree was so excited she was jumping up and down like crazy."OMG OMG OMG".she repeated."there so cute".she squealed."awe look there so small".kaz said as he smiled."i promised i wont cry". oliver sobbed as he wiped his tears.i chuckled."can i hold them".bree exclaimed."i don't think that's a good idea your a little jump".chase advised."o come on".she whined.he looked at me and i looked back down at the girl."fine".chase handed him over to bree. her eyes were so glued to them.we nodded."what are there names".kaz said as he gently put his hand on the girls head."we haven't really thought of any".i say as i hold her little fist that stuck out."can i suggest kaz.jr".kaz suggested."and breana.su".bree added."chase shook his head no.i checked my phone." they need to be fed in every 25 minutes".i said and made funny faces at my little baby siting in my arms."you seriously time them".oliver said as if it wasn't necessary."yes i do".i smiled.

chase's p.o.v

after bree and the others went down to the cafeteria it was me and skylar.i was holding both twins."there our little bundle of joy".i smiled.i never knew i could feel this such love for two little living beings. skylar layed on her bed so that she was facing me.i put the twins in there baby beds next to me."so names,what are they".i ask."i was thinking Emily and Ethan".she said."i was thinking,Taylor and Tyler".i said."wait remember when we first stared dating and we made up those fake names so when we went out people wouldn't know who we are".skylar said."yeah".i responded."lets name them those names i mean we always liked them".she said."your right".i looked back at the twins.

"Rachel and Reed".i said out loud."sounds good".i comment.

"middle names?"she said."i think Rachel's should be scarletta".skylar suggested."scarletta as your ex-best friend who tried to kill you".i state."well it's not her fault she felt like i abandoned her".skylar explained.

"then Reed's middle name is marcus".i said."your brother who tried to kill you.twice".skylar states."it wasn't his fault he was programmed that way".i explained.sometimes i wish things ended different with him.

we already thought of there second middle names."we totally forgot about their cribs".skylar said."o yeah,your right me and bree will got get them as soon as possible,like right now ".i got up to leave i walked over to skylar and gave her a kiss,then over to the twins and layed my hands on them before i left.

skylar's p.o.v

it's been 2 hours since chase left.am in bed with the twins in my arms.there the most adorable people ever."hi Rachel".i shake her hands.then i turn to Dylan."hi Reed". i shake his fist."am going to love and protect you forever".i say to them and it's true.

a nurse walks,"hello mam it's time for there vaccination,so if you could hand them over that would be great".the nurse said."i thought they did get any this soon".i said."yeah but we have room available and we just want to make sure everything is alright".she explained."okay".i happily said.i kissed them and handed them over.then she waked away with them.

after about 10 minutes later a nurse came.i was on my phone."hello mam,it's time for the twins vaccination".she smiled."uh they already went another nurse you send came and took them".i explained and put my phone down."am sorry but we didn't send anyone to get the twins".she said confused.now it was my turn to be confused.

chase's p.o.v

we went back to the penthouse and put one crib in the boys room and one in the girls room. oliver and kaz are still in the hospitable.my phone starts to ring."who is it?". bree said coming downstairs."it's skylar".i answer."they took them"i hear skylar cry."they took who".i said confused. skylar was still sobbing she keep on saying they took them.i could barley hear from her sobbing."skylar i will be right there".i assured."what was that about". bree asked."there's something wrong we need to get to the hospitable now".bree grabbed my hands and super sped us to the hospitable.when we got there oliver was hugging skylar and kaz was talking to a nurse."what's going on".i said as made my way to skylar. she was drowning in her own tears."someone kidnapped the twins".kaz answered."what".bree whispered.my heart stopped.and my breathing became heavier. a doctor comes in."we saw the last person who had the twins,she was caught walking out the building with them 20 minutes ago".the doctor explained.

bree's p.o.v

chase looked like he was going to have a heart attack."how could you let someone take my kids".chase yelled.i was getting scared i have never seen chase this mad."i am sorry-".he doctor gulped."sorry is all you have to say".he yelled again. he was going to attack the doctor at any minute. oliver and kaz noticed."find my children".chase screamed as oliver and kaz hold him back. i see skylar crying like crazy.i just want to give her a hug.i ran up to her and hugged she hugged me tightly as i hugged her. i can't imagine what she is feeling. the doctor and nurse leave. ding ding ding! we hear our phones ring.

there was a women in a sitting in a chair wearing a mask. "are you missing something?"she innocently says. "of course you are". she responded. the Camera zooms away from her face. now we can see her whole body, more importantly she is holding the twins!, Skylar stops crying. the girl,reaches her hand out to the women. "isn't it just wonderful, to see new children reaching for life". she said. chase looks like he is going to throw up. "it would be a shame if anything bad were to happen to them". she said. she gets closer to the camera, "what's wrong cats got your tongue". she mocked us. then she took off her mask. Giselle. "we thought you were dead".I said. Skylar, Oliver and kaz looked confused."what do you want". chase growled." i want to see you suffer as I torture your kids right in front of you, but they could be useful. you know when they grow up they could be the most powerful beings alive". Giselle explained. "there just babies". skylar said. "no there a threat". Giselle growled." I swear if you hurt them, your going to be sorry". chase threatened." riddle me this,riddle me that, down the valley you may be right were Christ stands, you have 20 minutes before they disappear". she warned then the screen went black.

Skylar's p.o.v

"what are we going to do". kaz asked. "were going to get them".chase answered. "we don't even know where they are". bree said. why did this have to happen to them, they have done nothing wrong. oliver pulls out his phone. "there isn't much reception here". he says. kaz, oliver and chase go out to the hall. "bree hand me my clothes". i instructed. "why". she says. I get out my bed and go into the bathroom. "because am going to find my babies". i replied. i got out the bathroom in my sweatpants,blue shirt and denim vested hoodie. chase walks in. "we know where they are,there at the church on west valley street". he said. he looked me up and down. "where do you think your going". chase asked. he had that over protected voice. "am coming with you".i said putting y hands on my hips. "no your not, you just gave birth and-".I interrupted. "and am their mother, and pulse I have to feed them in 15 minutes". I walked out the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.4K 37
It's every females dream to sleep with NBA Youngboy but one day when janelle meets him through her brother she thought everything was all good until...
1.5K 64 12
Elena realized she was in love with her best friend when she was in high school. Her best friend had started dating in revenge she had starting datin...
298K 2.1K 40
When Sophie finds out that she is pregnant she doesn't know what to do. Does she tell the dad? Her parents? Her friends? She's in her 2nd year in the...
132K 4.4K 35
~I tried to get up but my stomach was so big and the pain was back. I tried to crawl away from the scene but didn't come far. The pain was now even w...