Thing Just Got A Lot More Complicated

2 weeks later

chase's p.o.v

1 week. the wedding is in 1 week.i can't help but get excited and scared at the same time.i just came back from my tux fitting.i only got the to am not wearing those.i will just wear dark jeans. am giving Rachel her bottle while Reed plays. am going to marry skylar storm, who would have thought. i personally always thought that if i was going to get married it would be to an android.when me and skylar kinda first met at mighty med. i'd never thought i would ever see her again and mow here i am about to spend the rest of my life with her. Rachel just finished her bottle and i took it out her mouth. she drank it all."wow if you continue like this you'll hit your growth birth in no time".i said. she giggled and i put our foreheads together. "i love you so much".i told her. i put her on the floor with Reed and watched them play.

"so i was thinking balloons with my face on them ".kaz suggest as he jotted it down in his book."i think we would all prefer there be regular balloons".i said."everything is not about about you".kaz whined."am so sorry for making my wedding all about me".i sarcastically apologized. oliver walked in with a list."so what do you think about chocolate cake"oliver asked."i don't really like chocolate".i replied. "not everything is about you".oliver snapped.i put my hands up in defense."whatever".i mumbled. skylar comes from downstairs and picks Reed up."hey baby".she said to him.i smile at the two o them. "so how's the planning going".she asked."where making progress".kaz lied."good".skylar said a she put Reed down.

later that day skylar and i where in living room watching a movie.it was dark out and the twins where sleeping."hey chase,are you nervous the about wedding".she said looking up at me."well yeah,but not as nervous as i was when i was waiting for your answer to marry me".i replied. "don'y worry sky, i love you and this will be one of the best days of your life and it will be mine". i assure her.she didn't say anything else and layed her head back on my chest.

3 weeks later

skylar p.o.v

chase and i are getting married tomorrow. my life changes tomorrow. everything happens tomorrow. i see chase sleeping in his capsule while am still in bed. he's so adorable. i can't wait to share my life with him. get up careful not to wake the kids. i made my way downstairs still in my pajamas. i see bree sleeping on the couch with the clothes she wore yesterday with papers spread out everywhere."bree".i yell. "what!".she yells as she falls off the couch.she stand up and she looks so exhausted."did you sleep at all".i ask her."i can't sleep the wedding is today.everything has to be perfect".she said quickly. "bree. it's just a wedding you need to get some sleep..like now".i insisted."coffee will keep me up pulse my bionics give me more energy".she said."fine".i said. she went upstairs.

i did my morning routine,showered, brushed my teeth,and got dressed.i went to the kitchen to make myself breakfast.after a while the others join me and bree looks a lot better. chase kisses my forehead. he went to get the twins from upstairs. the door opens and tasha,naomi,adam,and leo enter. bree gets up to greet them."hey,adam,leo what are you doing here".she asked."did you really think we would miss this wedding".leo said. bree smiled .bree turned back to me."ladies it's time to go". bree checked her phone .Tasha is staying back to watch the twins.i give chase a hug and he whisperer in my ear, "i cant wait to see you". after the hug i was blushing scarlet red.

we made our way to the hotel room. bree had make up,dresses,shoes and everything else ordered.my eyes widen."let get you ready princess". she said. "you are going to look amaze balls". naomi gushed. i took a deep breath and let the crew do there job.

Oliver's p.o.v

today's chase and skylar's wedding. i never thought they would make it this far. something deep down inside me is just empty."hey buddy you alright".kaz said.'sure".i said."sure? okay what is it".he said."AM STILL IN LOVE WITH SKYLAR".i confessed.i quickly put my hands over my mouth."you what".kaz whispered knowing chase was right across the hall. i have never said that out loud since she started dating chase.but i do,i love her more than just a' sister'. "am sorry i said that".i apologized. "oliver we need to talk about this".i said."not know i don't want to cause any complications". i explained. "oliver i thought you were over her". kaz said. "i thought i was to and i wanted to tell her so many times but things keep happening".i explained."dude,she's about to get married".kaz pointed out."i know and i really don't want her too i just wish i could tell her on last time before anything happens".i say."i don't know what to tell you but your decision better be the right one cause chase is my friend too.".kaz say's.i watch him leave the room.

i pull my phone out and call skylar. i have to tell her. she doesn't pick up i leave her a message. "skylar,it's oliver, i need to tell you something and it can't wait any longer.i love you.i always have i never stopped. since i first met you i realized i can't love anyone else as much as i love you.i never told you after you and chase got together but,i can't live without you.please if you have any feeling for me even the slightest feeling,don't get married.you needed to know this".i said from the bottom of my heart.

if only i knew chase standing at the doorway and heard everything.