Till Death Do Us Part

still chase's p.o.v

i get up to the roof of davenport towers and can i just say it looks really good.the guest are already seated. i see catline, janelle,Jordan, Gus and principal Perry. for once am glad Perry's here. i can see the twins with Tasha sitting in the front row. oliver and kaz are getting skylar. the ceremony has started.

skylar's p.o.v

when kaz and oliver saw me i already knew what they were thinking, i smiled at them as they did with me. each of them took my arm,i could her the piano and i was ready to walk the isle.

chase's p.o.v

there she was skylar storm walking down the isle with kaz and oliver by her side,adam and leo are on my left,they were my best men,naomi and janelle were the brides maids,and bree was the maid of honor. each step sky was taking we were getting closer to our destiny.while she was walking i noticed her shoes.she was wearing sneakers,i smiled,she couldn't look anymore perfect.

skylar's p.o.v

we finally reached chase. kaz let go of my arm and smiled at chase, before oliver let go he said,"take care of her". chase nodded. he looked so handsome. he lifted my veil and i can see his pupils dilated inside his hazel eyes. i was resisting the urge to kiss him.

chase's p.o.v

we did the traditional wedding things ,now it was time for the vows. skylar was up first,"i take you to be my partner for life,i promise above all else to live in truth with you and to communicate fully and fearlessly, i give you my hand and my heart as a sanctuary of warmth and peace and pledge my love,devotion,faith and honor.as i join my life to yours".skylar vowed. i just wanted kiss her so bad i couldn't be luckier to have her.

skylar's p.o.v

i meant every word i said.now it's chase's turn. "on this day i give you my heart,my promise,that i will walk with you hand and hand,wherever our journey leads us,living learning, loving, together, forever". he vowed. my eyes started to water a little. i love him sooooooooooooooo much.

now it was the minsters turn. " do you take chase take chase davenport to be your husband:to live together in convent of marriage?do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him,in sickness and in health;and forsaking all others,be faithful to him as long as you both shall live".

"i do".i answered.

chase's p.o.v

"do you take skylar storm to be your wife;to live together in convent of marriage? do you promise to love her,comfort her,honor and keep her, in sickness and in health:and forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live".

"i do".i answer, it's happening.

"by the power in vested me i now pronounce you husband and wife. you may kiss your bride".he instructed. i was happy to do what i was told.

"it's my great honor and privilege to be the first to present to you Mr.and Mrs. Daven-storm". the minster announced.

this was our most passionate kiss yet. there where claps and yelling,and cheering everywhere.

skylar's p.o.v

it's official were married! am with Rachel and Reed giving them kisses and hugs like crazy. i will deal with oliver later, but am just going to be happy for now. "i guess were actually sisters now".bree exclaimed. "i know".i said hugging her. i haven't seen chase in a while i wonder where he is. the lights go out and there is a spotlight on me and another on chase with his guitar. i know he doesn't like to sing but he would do anything for me.

i found a love for me darling, just dive right in and follow my lead

well,i found a girl, beautiful and sweet,oh,i never knew you were the someone waiting for me

'cause we were just kids when we fell in love,not knowing what it was, i will not give you up this time

but darling,just kiss me slow your heart is all i own and in your eyes, your holding mine

baby,i'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms

barefoot on the grass,listening to our favorite song

when you said you looked a mess i whispered underneath my breath

but you heard it,darling look perfect tonight

well i found a women, stronger than anyone i know,

she shares my dreams, i hope that someday i'll share her home

i found a love,to carry more than just my secrets,to carry love, to carry children of our own

we are still kids but were so in love, fighting against all odds

i know we'll be alright this time

darling just hold my hold,be my girl,i'll be your man

i see my future in your eyes.

baby, i'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms

barefoot on the grass,listening to our favorite song

when i saw you in that dress,looking so beautiful,i don't deserve this,darling you look perfect tonight

. . .

baby, i'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms

barefoot on the grass,listening to our favorite song

i have faith in what i see,now i know i have met an angle in person,

and she looks perfect.i don't deserve this,you look perfect tonight

at this point i was trying to hold myself together but i can't anymore.i ran up to him and kissed him crying into it. "that song was perfect". i say in between kisses."i love you more than you could ever know".i tell him. people where still clapping.

after a while i deiced it was time to move on to the next event."okay ladies time for the flower toss".i announced."mine, Perry grunted as she shoved between naomi and Jordan."please don't let it be Perry,please don't let it be Perry".i hear Douglas beg.i turn around close my eye's and toss the flower.i turned to see who got it. "AWE". everyone gushed.it landed in Rachel's stroller."not on my watch".chase smiled.

10 years later

Skylar's p.o.v

"and that was pretty much my teenage years". i concluded. we were in the living room with 1o year old Rachel  and Reed, 8 year old Caleb "that sounds really complicated".Reed said."you have no idea".chase responded. "well i think it's romantic".rachel disagreed."whatever". Reed mumbled. i chuckled. I looked down at my stomach and felt my baby girl kick again.i couldn't help but smile,I was pregnant once again. "okay i think it's for time for bed". Chase said."daddy do we have to".caleb whined giving his puppy dog eyes. He knows we can't resist that.i have to stay strong."you know the rules,i will come and read you a bed time story". i said. "fine".he pouted,him,Rachel and reed made their way upstairs.

i looked around me and thought about when I was back at mighty med to now am here,in a blink of an eye my whole world has changed for the better.when chase reached the top of the stairs he looked to me.

"How did we get here".he chuckled.
"I don't know".i shook my head and smiled.