I Never Thought I'd Be Here

skylar's p.o.v

my head was racing but not as fast as my heart.i nodded my head ferociously and kneeled to to the ground with chase."yes".i answered. he put the ring on my finger. my eyes were filled with tears.i hears claps from every direction. i passionately kissed him. it felt like we were kissing forever. i never wanted to leave his side.

bree's p.o.v

i hugged them from the floor. "let's go celebrate". kaz suggested. "let's go back to the penthouse so we can get the kids".skylar said. we got back to the penthouse and when we did tasha practically tackled skylar and chase with hugs."sorry, am just a little excited". she exclaimed. skylar smiled. i don't think she every will stop smiling after this day.the twins where on the floor playing with each other. it was so cute. skylar picks up Rachel and chase picks up Reed. "guess what mommy and daddy are getting married". chase said to them in his baby voice. they started making baby giggle noises. the cute is so real.

"lets go to Polleria to celebrate,what do you think". tasha suggested. "love that place".skylar and i said. she turned back to me and smiled very very wide."why am i still smiling,i just cant stop".she giggled. we got to the car and skylar put the twins in there car seat.

when we got to Polleria we got a table for 6 and took a seat. skylar and chase were sitting together and the twins were in there stroller. i stopped drinking and said

"first off can i say,skylar you are like a sister to me and chase i am really really really really shocked someone loves you for you and aren't using you to do there homework".i announced.

"thanks bree".skylar thanked."yeah thanks,i guess".chase added.

***************************************************************

skylar's p.o.v

the next morning i woke it was time to plan me and chase's wedding. i'm so excited i could barley sleep. i got up,brushed my teeth,showered and got dressed. so did bree. bree and i went downstairs. we spread out magazines,binders and a whole bunch of planners."wait".bree dramatically paused,"something is missing".she said.she super sped upstairs and came back down with chase,he was still in his pajama and his hair was messed up.he looked adorable.

"what do you want bree".he said annoyed."you can't miss us planning your wedding". bree insisted.chase yawned,went over to the couch next to me and layed his head on my shoulder. i smiled at how loving he looked."we know the wedding is in 3 weeks".bree said. i nodded my head."mind blown,we can have it on davenport towers roof it's amazing up there".bree suggest."OMG".i reacted to her idea.i shoot up from my spot on the couch causing chase's head to fall on the couch. "that's the best idea ever,it's going to be so romantic".i gushed." i know".bree gushed.

oliver and kaz came downstairs. "what's with all the gushing." oliver asked,"bree and i just planned the perfect wedding".i exclaimed."which reminds me,kaz your on decorations,oliver your on catering and the rest will be handled by me".bree said. kaz and oliver nodded.

**********************************************************************

1 week

**********************************************************************

Bree's p.o.v

sky,tasha,naomi and i were out shopping for wedding dress."okay am ready".skylar called out. when skylar came out she looked amazing."how do i look".she posed."sweetheart you look breath taking".tasha commented. "i agree,i mean you look wowza".naomi agreed. "you look astonishing". i added. she really did."thank you".she thanked. she stopped posing and looked at her self in the mirror and she had a dazed look."what's wrong".i asked."nothing,i just never thought i'b getting married or that when i first kinda met chase at mighty med that he would be the one".skylar explained."well it's happening and that's all that matters".i assured.she smiled.

naomi walked up to us."what do you think of these shoes". naomi exclaimed.my eyes widened."there gorgeous".i replied.

"i don't know i don't think there really me"

"i don't know i don't think there really me".skylar said. naomi and i turned around to look at her."are you kidding,there amazing". naomi disagreed."you have to wear the them there beyond words van described".i insisted."and it will be my gift to you, the shoes are only 500 dollars that's like 5 dollars with my allowance". naomi said. i turned back to her,"you get an allowance seriously".i whined a little. "fine i'll wear them".skylar finally said.this was going to be the best wedding ever.