Deal • REWRITE • BOOK 1

By btwitssurina

• REWRITE OF OLD VERSION • If you were told to protect the daughter of Salvatore Moretti, would you do it? ... More

Before You Begin;
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER
1; Wicked Games
2; Dusk till Dawn
3; Smoke and Mirrors
4; She Loves Control
5; All I Know
6; Play No Games
7; Heaven in Hiding
8; Don't Think About It
9; Just like Fire
10; In the Dark
11; Fill Me In
12; King of the Fall
13; On My Mind
15; Devil in Me
16; In My Blood
17; Walking The Wire
18; Good for You
19; Save My Soul
20; Never Be the Same
21; Now or Never
22; Say It Right
23; Not Used to It
24; Whatever It Takes *
25; Flight of the Stars
26; Take It out on Me
27; For the Love of a Daughter

14; One of Those Nights

11K 328 1.4K
By btwitssurina

"I'm a big girl Lucien, I don't need your shadow following me everywhere,"

L U C I E N

"Don't do it...it's for your own good."

I licked my lips, registering Aria's words and watching the way she tucked her hair behind her ears. Her voice echoed in my head and for a moment I zoned out, the world around me suddenly sounding distant as I stared at her and then shook my head to force myself out of the headspace I was slowly slipping into.

"No need to warn me because that's not going to happen," I reassured her simply, watching again as she rolled her eyes at me and then leaned forwards to sip her drink, the music in the bar sounding out as the lights dimmed a little more and an array of rainbow LED strip lighting suddenly bordered the walls.

It made my eyes squint uncomfortably as I sighed lightly and took another sip of my beer, the bitter tasting liquid coating the inside of my throat for a split second before my chest warmed. The taste of it lingered on my tongue as I licked my bottom lip, my head turning to observe the bar again as the music increased in volume and in turn made a group of friends at the far end erupt into cheers.

On My Mind by the Disciples played loudly over the speakers, the bass thumping in my chest as I looked back towards Aria who was now drinking the drink that I'd rejected. I stared once again, ignoring the fact that I seemed to be doing it a lot lately as she aimlessly kept the straw in her mouth when she typed a message on her phone.

My chest tightened once again when I suddenly remembered what she'd said previously, my eyebrows furrowing as a frown marred my face when I put down the ugly feeling in my chest to the heavy bass that was thumping inside of it.

Goddámn stupid music.

I huffed to myself, swallowing another mouthful of beer and altering my gaze from Aria back to the bar, my eyes suddenly set on the same stupid blonde man who had been sitting in my seat previously.

Involuntarily I glared at the back of Paolo's head, unexpected adrenaline flooding my system when I wondered what would happen if I shot him from across the room in plain sight. It would've been easy, a quick flick of my fingers joined by my impressive accuracy meaning that I could kill him in less than five seconds if I wanted to.

Which I did.

Fire burned in my chest, a smug feeling overwhelming my body as I thought about it until the abrupt loud slurping coming from Aria made me turn to look at her again.

"Did you just drink that entire thing in less than a minute?" I asked her, involuntarily amused by the look on her face when she scrunched up her features and mumbled brain freeze whilst nodding at me.

"All the ice melted. It was barely alcohol by the time I got to it," she said, poking her tongue out of her mouth and cringing before she shivered and picked up her purse. A smile ghosted over my lips before I realised and went back to frowning, my face scrunched for a different reason just as I watched Aria pull out some money and go to put it on the table.

"You're stupid," was all I said to her when I reached for my wallet and watched her eyes widen for a split second as I moved out of the booth and walked towards the bar, my eyes searching for where Paolo had previously been standing until I realised he was nowhere to be seen.

Lucky for him, I thought smugly when I pictured the fictional thought that was me blowing his head clean off his spine and the splatter of blood that would coat the walls as a result. It repeated in my head and made me inhale a relaxed breath as I kept walking towards the bar, my vision moving back to Aria as I turned once I'd reached the bar to pay for our drinks. She stayed sitting in the booth and watched me with her head tilted slightly, her one raised eyebrow making me mock her reaction when the bartender swiped my card for the amount of money that was due and the hefty tip I left just because I could.

"Grazie," he smiled, handing me back my credit card as I nodded in return and then turned around to get Aria. I was surprised (but at the same time I wasn't) when I rotated to find her standing a few steps behind me, her hair falling over her face when she looked down at her shoes and then up to me when I said her name.

I nodded in the direction of the door and prompted her to walk first, my hand shadowing the small of her back as I walked behind her and licked my lips when I slowed my steps just so I could see the full length of the back of her.

It was the second time that I'd seen her in jeans since I'd met her, the ripped light blue material hugging the length of her legs before they cut off above her ankle and left the skin below it exposed. I preferred her in short dresses and skirts, my thoughts set in stone when I stared at uncovered tan skin for a little too long, a scowl setting on my face when I wanted to see more of it but couldn't since she was wearing jeans.

Fück sake.

I made a hmph sound under my breath as we exited the bar and walked towards the car, my fingers quick to unlock it as Aria walked around to her side and settled into the passenger seat at the same time I did so in the driver's seat.

It was when the doors closed that I ran my tongue over my teeth and started the engine, my vision altering from the car parked in front to the skin showing through the rips in Aria's jeans as she crossed her legs.

I could see the healing scar that she had across her thigh from the Sabella attack at my house, the skin now a light pink that was slightly covered by the tattered and ripped fabric of denim. It wasn't the only scar that I knew she had, my knack for remembering things making me think back to the marks I'd seen across the crease of her upper left thigh, the back of her right thigh and a few small ones that were dotted across her stomach.

I hadn't asked her how she'd got them and didn't have any plans to do so anytime soon, my eyes suddenly looking over the covered part of my right arm since I knew that it wasn't my place to question considering I knew I would only shrug her off if she'd asked the same thing of me. The thought made me swallow when I felt a dull blooming of pain under the burnt skin of my forearm, the ache enough to make me want to distract myself as I went back to looking at Aria's legs.

The sight of her skin so smooth and barely marked despite the injuries she did have made me swallow, the tension in my body spiking as I turned my head after a few seconds, feeling her stare burn into the side of my face.

"And you tell me that I have a thing for staring?" I asked her, noticing that she always seemed to look at me whenever I was driving her somewhere.

"You do," she replied, swerving my line of question which made me shrug since I was unapologetic for staring at her when I did.

How could I when she looked the way she did?

I grit my teeth at the thought as she turned, her eyes focused on the road as I drove out of the parking space and pressed my foot to the accelerator after I'd asked her which way to go.

I was well aware that she had told her grandfather that we were going to dinner when we really weren't, the notion not being forgotten as she directed me for the next half an hour until we reached the road outside of a fancy looking hotel.

She directed me to park by the curb instead of inside the hotel parking, the modern looking building standing tall and bright as I watched a few people walk alongside the paving and through the gate whilst the sun set. It casted a yellow glow to blanket the scenery, my eyes squinting as most of the rooms kept their lights on and in turn left a few squares of light to dot between the grids of windows that made up the side face of the hotel.

It seemed like a popular spot for tourists considering the location of it within Sicily. We weren't far from the coast and the social life in the area seemed to be the star aspect, the bars we passed whilst driving seeming to all be busy despite the night having just started.

"Why are we here?" I asked Aria, eyeing the entrance of the hotel and watching the doorman open the large glass door to the brightly lit foyer for a few guests. I squinted as I switched off the car and headlights, the both of us sitting in the steadying darkness of the sky with shadowing light coming from a near lamppost that was flickering to life.

"I'll explain once we're inside," Aria said to me, looking at her reflection within the small mirror she kept in her purse before she opened the door and prompted my name to coax me to follow.

I did so despite not knowing what her agenda was, my trust within her somewhat set in stone as I watched her fingers fluff her hair before she crossed the road with me in tow. I walked behind her easily, taking in my surroundings and smelling the salty air coming from the sea before it mixed in with the sweet smell of Aria's perfume.

It seemed that the intoxicating floral scent was one that I now only associated with her, the perfume being something that she always smelled of whether it was day or night (and one that I secretly seemed to enjoy as the days went by). I inhaled subconsciously and felt my body tense and relax before she turned to see me, the brown in her eyes flickering gold in the light of the lampposts just as I walked to be beside her.

"Are you going to tell me what we're doing?" I asked her quietly, keeping my head still as I pressed my hand to the small of her back and kept up appearances since I knew that there was no such thing as taking too many precautions.

You never knew when you were being watched.

"Just follow my lead and don't act stiff," she said, mimicking my actions of not looking to me when she spoke, my confusion not making a physical appearance at her words until I felt her hands find mine.

It was hard for me to resist the sudden urge to tense when her fingers intertwined between mine as we reached the doorman, the happy smile on Aria's face something that I knew was forced and fake when he opened the door for us both.

I wanted to push for more questions when I looked down at both of our hands, the nearness of her being so close making me feel hot at the neck as we walked through the brightly lit foyer and passed a group of guests who were checking in for their vacation here.

I used the visual to distract me from what I was feeling as Aria's heels clicked against the marble tiles, her control seeming to make its appearance as she led me to wherever she needed to go without any protests from me.

It seemed to be the one time where I noticed that she was in her element, the very fact making me stare at the décor that made up the interior so I could distract myself from the sudden sweatiness I had at my palms. It didn't help much considering Aria then tightened her fingers in my hold, my swallow harsh as I kept my poker face unaffected whilst she kept walking until we were standing outside a set of double doors that were at the end of a secluded corridor, two burly security guards standing outside of them as another man stepped into our view with a clipboard in his hands.

"Name?" the man at the front said, holding the leather clipboard tight in his hands as he looked at the Aria and I with prying eyes.

"Martina Lupo," Aria spoke easily, feigning her name and putting it across well as the man flicked through the list he had in his hands, his head nodding to himself before he turned to the two broad shouldered security guards behind him.

They looked at the both of us in turn, my narrowed eyes making them mirror the action as they pushed open the double doors, revealing the seemingly private bar of the hotel we were in.

The black and white theme with accents of deep purple ran across the floor, walls and furniture, the room dripped in a light glow that came from the fancy looking chandeliers hanging from the ceiling whilst the faint sound of Italian opera was heard. It was clearly a space for the rich, my eyes settling across the people who were in the room and their status that came in the form of flashy pieces of jewellery and expensive clothing.

I made a sharp humming sound when Aria lead us further into the room, my eyes still scanning over the thirty or so people that were in the room as Aria's fingers curved against mine until we stopped at the bar that was in front of a silver adorned wall.

"One diamond martini and a top shelf whiskey on the rocks," Aria ordered, her hand leaving mine as she sat on the bar stool with me following once I'd made a mental note of all the people here.

There was a group of men at the far end of room, a few bottles of champagne scattered across the crystal table in front of them as they talked and laughed loudly. It was clear that they were celebrating something as they made a toast in Italian, my mind making a mental note over all of them before I scoped the rest of the room as the bartender placed our drinks down on coasters and told us to enjoy.

"Are you going to tell me why we're here now?" I questioned Aria quietly once I'd turned, my hands holding the crystal glass of whisky between my fingers as I swirled it and heard the ice cubes inside clink against each other.

"The guy in the corner drinking by himself," Aria started, nodding slyly behind me as she licked her lips once she took a sip of her drink and looked at me dead on. Her lipstick left a stain on the misted glass, my eyes on her mouth before I looked towards the mirror strip that backed the bar wall whilst keeping my body facing her.

I could see who she was talking about in the reflection of the mirror, the lone man who looked to be in his late forties sitting by the window with a glass of what I definitely knew wasn't water when he swallowed it back and cringed.

"Who is he?"

"Joseph Vallaro," Aria said as I focused back on her, her eyes meeting my gaze when I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

The name sounded familiar.

"He was the head of forensics when dealing with Anthony Salerno's suicide case," she clarified, my shoulders tensing when I remembered the man who had been a lead in Sicily but had mysteriously killed himself at the same time his security camera footage had coincidentally cut off.

"What does he have to do with anything?" I questioned, wondering what the hell she was getting at as I swallowed a mouthful of alcohol. It warmed my already burning chest, the pit in my stomach making me tense my hands as Aria answered.

"Do you remember back at Dean's party when Aaron said that the servers that had hacked over Anthony's security system were based in Munich, Germany?"

You mean the same night where you kissed me I touched your püssy for the first time, I thought but didn't say, the sudden thought making me clear my throat as I nodded at what she said and recalled the conversation in my head.

"Well Aaron was able to hack into their own system," she started, her tongue distracting me for a moment when she licked her lips before speaking again. "He developed some new software and it counteracted what they had done with Anthony's CCTV footage," she said, flicking her hair over one shoulder before she reached into her purse and unfolded an A4 piece of paper.

She slid it across the bar casually, sipping at her drink once again as she looked behind me whilst I stared at the fuzzy still image on the paper, the picture from CCTV stamped in the bottom left corner with the same date that Anthony had committed as well as the time of six forty three in the morning.

The image was from over a bedroom, the visual black and white and obstructed slightly by a few lines of static at the bottom, however it didn't stop me from seeing what I was seeing.

Three men were in the picture. One was Anthony Salerno, hanging lifelessly from the ceiling by a noose, the other was Joseph Vallaro, the head of forensics who was sitting in the corner of the bar behind me, and the last man that I could see was one that I'd seen Aria kill in the foyer of my old home.

"Aaron was able to get that before he was locked out completely," Aria spoke quietly, moving closer to me until her arm was touching mine as she pointed to the silver haired man that had threatened me and shot at Aria nearly three weeks ago. "I told Aaron that he was the same man to have lead the attack at your home and it got me thinking considering the nearness in dates," she said, looking up at me as she licked her lips and moved by placing her hand at my knee. "According to Aaron, Joseph was present during the entire CCTV footage and just stayed in the corner whilst the guy injected Anthony with something."

"So Joseph was in on it?" I asked her, looking back to the reflection of the mirror where I saw him still in the same place, now with a fresh glass of clear liquid. I inhaled sharply when I started to piece things together, my mind suddenly on overload when Aria nodded and sipped at her drink before speaking.

"I had Aaron check into the forensics laboratory where Joseph works and the files not only showed that Anthony suffered from a fractured skull and broken vertebrae in his neck, but his blood samples presented traces of pentobarbital, pancuronium bromide and potassium chloride in his system."

"Lethal injection," I muttered, inhaling a deep breath as I ran my hands through my hair and stared at her whilst she spoke. It was interesting watching her piece things together, my mind slightly infatuated with the way she thought things out and formed a theory.

"Despite having those results come back and literally confirming that Anthony's death was assisted, Joseph still signed off on it as a suicide," she said, rubbing her lips together.

"Which means that he was in on it," I said to her, watching her nod again.

"He was, which only had me looking into him as a result," she told me, a deep sigh leaving her lips when she brought out her phone and unlocked it. "He's known for testifying in big cases that center around homicide so I was confused to why he was suddenly helping someone cover up a murder," she carried on, tapping on her emails app as she scrolled through the list and then pressed one that was from Aaron. "I had Aaron see if he could find anything that helped me figure out why he was doing what he was doing and well..."

She handed me her phone, my finger pressing the play button before the CCTV footage that was from a lab played on the screen. The visual was in black and white again, the long counter top with science equipment being the center of focus as Joseph pulled on some goggles that he retrieved from the side of the counter. The footage had the date that was two days prior to Anthony's death, the sight of Joseph holding two beakers full of liquid as he mixed them soon distorted when the door at the far end of the screen opened. The CCTV pixelated then with what I assumed was the force used to open the door before it refocused, the same silver haired man who had attacked my home popping into view simultaneously with his gun aimed at Joseph.

Joseph was clearly being threatened when he shook his head at something the other man said, in turn only receiving a reply that came in the form of all the equipment on the counter to be smashed to the floor before he was grabbed by the collar and held at gun point.

The silver haired man was shouting something at him, the quick nod coming from Joseph not going unnoticed before he was dropped and the footage cut out, resulting in a blank black screen reflecting my own face as I licked my lips and handed Aria her phone back.

"It's all connected," I said, sighing and running my tongue over my teeth as Aria looked at me when I pieced everything together. "Someone found out about us knowing that Anthony was a lead, which meant that they killed him before we had the chance to ask him things, but then-"

"-when they realised we were trying to hack into the system to figure out what happened, they attacked us because they knew we had a trail to follow," Aria finished, the sudden conclusion that she had put together creating a dull ache in my chest when I stared at her.

"That means that they're not just petty Sabella accomplices then," I mused out loud quietly, breathing out a sharp intake of breath when I fit the puzzle pieces. "They're working for whoever orchestrated the attack on my father," I concluded, watching her nod once again at my words.

Fück, she was smart.

"You really aren't just a pretty face," I told her simply, watching her roll her eyes with a smile on her face as she shoved the papers into her purse and then sipped at her drink whilst looking behind me, her hand moving back to my knee where she thrummed her fingers over my slacks. "What's the plan then?"

"How do you know I have a plan?" she asked me, licking her lips as she leaned forwards a little whilst looking past my face, my eyes on her mouth again as I felt the familiar bubbling of tension start in my body.

"You're Aria," I started, looking at her as she stared back at once she was done looking at Joseph. "You always have a plan."

"Looks like someone pays attention," she said to me, her palm burning into my skin that was suddenly ablaze as I looked at her eyes and nodded once when the ugly feeling in my chest returned. "So here's the plan..."

I watched her intently as she explained what she wanted to do, my slow nod making sure that she knew I was listening as she told me that she knew Joseph now had security with him at all times after what had happened. I kept listening and being attentive when she said that she wanted to prod him for information concerning the entire ordeal, her next words that told me that she wanted to get rid of security by herself making my sudden spell of silence vanish.

"Wait," I said, my eyebrows furrowing as she looked at me and hummed. "You want to get rid of security by yourself? As in, without me?"

"I'm a big girl Lucien, I don't need your shadow following me everywhere," she said with a defying tip of her glass that she sent my way mockingly, the hazy look in her eye making me squint when I realised it was probable that she was tipsy since she hadn't eaten and had drunk on an empty stomach.

"You're tipsy, Aria," I told her, flagging the bartender down and asking for a glass of water when Aria shook her head at me for a little too long.

"You're a spoil sport," she said to me as I took her martini away from her and replaced the gap in her hand with the water. "How am I supposed to commit murder whilst totally sober?" she whispered, leaning towards me as her hand moved higher up my thigh.

"The same way that you did it right in front of me before," I said, licking my lips when I watched the way her shirt pulled away from her chest, the smooth skin of her breasts greedily soaked in by my eyes just as I felt her hand move higher. "Aria," I spoke warningly, feeling my body overheat as it became lazy with the pleasurable feeling that consumed me in a sudden wave.

"What?" she asked, looking up at me as I stopped her hand from moving further up my thigh.

She was dangerously close to my cóck, the sudden tenseness in my lower body starting when she looked through her lashes and tilted her head at me.

"I know what you're doing," I mumbled, staring between her eyes and her lips as she curved them in a half smirk, my heart beat suddenly hammering in my chest when I grew itchy to kiss her.

"I'm just trying to sell the act that we're together," she whispered between us, my tongue licking over my lips as I hummed distantly and kept my visual on her mouth.

"Is that why you held my hand?" I asked her, watching her nod slowly before she bit the inside of her lip and spoke, moving closer towards me until there was an inch or so between our faces.

"Everyone always suspects the person who's alone, not the overly showy couple," she clarified quietly, her breath fanning across my mouth as I smirked at her explanation.

"Overly showy?" I questioned, teasing her with my words as I slyly looked to the mirror to see Joseph getting up in the reflection. "All we've done is sit here and speak," I said quietly to Aria, my chest tightening once again when she smiled small just as her free hand came up to cup my jaw, her eyes on my lips.

"Well maybe we should be overly showy then," she said to me, her thumb swiping across my lower lip as I inhaled lightly and leaned into her as she did the same, my lips pressing against her own as the need to kiss her swirled wildly in my brain.

We both moaned at the contact of each other, my eyes closing as I pulled her into me and cupped the side of her face whilst titling my head, her free hand moving to press against my abs as she kissed me back. She tasted of vodka and sins, the taste of her lips making me see sudden flashbacks of us on the jet behind my eyes as I parted my lips and did the same to hers with the coax of my tongue.

In a matter of seconds the kiss grew heated, my fingers weaving through her hair as my body radiated heat and bounced off of hers as she moaned when my tongue touched over hers. I was back to suddenly feeling like I was on fire, the affect she had on my body making me pissed for a split second as I kissed her hard and relished in the way her body grew languid in my hold.

I held her by the hips, holding her tight as she moaned into my mouth and pushed herself up and off her seat to lean over me, her mouth greedy over mine as I groaned at the taste of her, the knocking thought of taking her there and then suddenly invading my mind and making my cóck swell.

I knew she wanted me too when she pushed her fingers through the gaps between the buttons of my shirt, her nails scratching my bare skin as she sensually stroked her tongue over mine and moaned quietly against me.

When she did and the split second thought of literally fücking her out in the open invaded my mind I pulled away, sudden aware that we were probably being watched by the others in the bar which made Aria breathe out a disappointed sound whilst I looked past her to see Joseph walking towards the exit just in time. I kept my eyes on him and my hands on Aria, my visual suddenly moving to a man who was staring at Aria's áss which made me glare instantly just as she moved my face in her direction and then sat down on the chair when I moved her there.

I was wondering what she was doing when she wiped a tissue across my mouth, the concentration on her face entertaining just as I realised that she was wiping away the colour of her lipstick from me, a few seconds passing with me letting her do what she needed to do before she pulled out her compact mirror to examine her own mouth.

The bold red colour of her lipstick wasn't a line out of place despite the way it had transferred to my mouth, her actions only leading me to think that she wasn't using the mirror to see her lipstick but instead watch Joseph walk out the door.

Her tactics only had me impressed despite how minimal they were, my stare focused on her face as I tilted my neck side to side to get rid of the tension that was coursing through my body because of her.

"He's in the room 702," Aria said to me, looking at my lips before up at my eyes, the haziness in them vanished and replaced with a light flicker of mischief. "I won't take long, don't worry," she added, licking her lips and looking at my own again before she looked at me dead on and moved.

"Wait," I interrupted once again when she stood from sitting on the barstool, my eyes squinting at her when her head turned to me as she licked her lips again and raised an eyebrow.

She wasn't tipsy.

"Did you fake being tipsy?" I asked, my lips slightly curving when she smirked at me before leaning forward and whispering into my ear, the nearness of her leaving the pull in my chest to overwhelm me.

"I told you before...I have to sell the couple image and nothing does it better than a drunk girlfriend, a quick make out and a hotel room card that implies séx," she said into my ear, holding my hand out and slipping a card into my hand. "Ten minutes."

"Before I can come upstairs and fück you?" I asked despite knowing what she meant, the playful look in her eyes leaving me impressed again as I watched her leave until she turned at me calling her name, my tongue poking into the inside of my cheek. "Be careful," I said to her since I knew what she was about to do alone, silence ensuing between us as she stared at me and then nodded before carrying on walking across the bar.

I kept my eyes on her the entire time, the ugly tightening in my chest becoming stronger as she walked through the double doors and vanished from my eyes to get rid of Joseph's security. When she did I let out a shallow breath, my hands running through my hair as I twirled the hotel room card in my hand and pulled out my phone, feeling slightly nauseated once I remembered back to what Aria had told me at the bar we had previously been in.

"Fück sake," I mumbled under my breath, unlocking my phone and tapping the google app until it showed a blank box for me to input my search concerning the fücking ugly feeling that was coursing through me. I was convinced that I was probably becoming ill from all the travelling I was doing, the sudden ache in my chest making me push away the thought of Aria as I typed into the search box and then tapped the enter button.

Symptoms of mini stroke.

Nothing.

Symptoms of a heart attack.

Nothing, again.

Symptoms of stomach cancer.

"Hm," I huffed, seeing no correlation in the results as my mind suddenly overloaded at the thought of having feelings.

I had never been in a relationship. They were messy and were always used as leverage by the enemy, a very fact that I could stand by when I remembered the death of my mother and subconsciously rubbed over the arm that had burn marks etched into the skin.

The sudden ache in my chest was now for a different reason, my foot impatiently tapping against the bar stool as I looked at my watch and focused on the barely audible tick of the hands of my watch.

I did so for the remaining minutes until I met the ten minute mark Aria had given me, my hands quick to dish out enough Euro's that tripled the exact amount for our drinks before I pulled away from the bar and twirled the hotel room card in my hand whilst walking.

I did so effortlessly, knowing to keep my composure calm on the outside as I passed through the doors and walked through the brightly lit foyer towards the elevators.

It didn't take me long to reach the seventh floor where I knew Aria was, my stomach suddenly creating a dropping sensation as my body flooded with adrenaline when the elevator doors opened and a gunshot was heard.

Instantly I pulled out my own weapon, my fingers quick to flick off the safety of my gun as I held it defensively in front of me once I'd shoved the hotel room key card into my pocket.

I wasn't sure if I was prepared to see Aria's lifeless body, however it seemed that I was doubting her once again when I walked into the corridor and saw her blowing a piece of hair from her face, one heeled foot on the chest of a big burly man that was now dead on the floor and bleeding out into the carpet lining the floors.

"Fück me," I drawled out with a strained voice under my breath, my thighs tense and cóck swelling when I watched her easily take out the ammo from the gun she had in her hand before she placed it in her purse and then turned to see me.

I shouldn't be turned on right now.

"Us woman do adore a punctual man," she said to me, my eyes on her as her shirt was stained with a splatter of blood, the same going for her face as I walked up to her and registered her slight compliment. It was strangely attractive seeing her do what she was doing whilst looking the way she did, the ease she carried whilst searching the second man who I now saw on the floor making me grit my teeth when I stared at her áss once she bent down.

"Did you kill the cameras?" I asked despite knowing it was a stupid question, the words more of a distraction to myself when she nodded and then pulled out a card from the inside of the man's jacket before sidestepping the growing pool of blood.

"They're German," she mumbled, looking at the ID as a sharp hum left her lips before she shoved it into her purse and then nodded towards the door, her eyes on me just as I settled my gun rightfully between the hem of my slacks and shirt.

"You want me to talk to him?" I asked her confused, knowing that she had gone out of her way to do everything yet seemed to be letting me take the prize right at the end.

"It's only fair," she said to me, tucking her hair behind her ears and smearing the slight splatters of blood she had on her face unknowingly. I raised an eyebrow at her words, the tightening in my chest present when she started speaking again. "Jeremy was with me for ninety nine percent of my life and nothing happened, yet within the one percent of time he spent with you, he ends up being attacked."

"Aria-"

"I feel guilty and I know I shouldn't, but it wasn't fair on you and Alex," she said, rubbing her lips together. "So yeah, I'm letting you talk to him."

Her words made me still for a second before she cleared her throat and took the hotel room card from inside my pocket, my eyes staring at the side of her face as she opened the room door easily.

I followed her, understanding her motives just as we watched a frantic looking Joseph jabbing the numbers of the hotel phone violently, his body behind the bed of the small hotel room as he stood near the desk where the phone was.

"Perché il mio cellulare non va?!" he shouted in a panicked slur, asking out loud why his phone wasn't working as his body shook, his back to us whilst he slammed the phone to the receiver before picking it up again. He was clearly unaware of two people in his room, the frantic words that repeated I'm going to die in Italian not going unnoticed just as he turned sharply when I shut the door.

"Five minutes tops," Aria said to me as Joseph looked at the both of us, the fear in his eyes feeding the predator within in me as Aria looked at her phone that chimed out loud. "Aaron says that security is on its way up, so he's going to kill the power in the elevators," she said, tilting her head and staring at my mouth before she cleared her throat, her hands quick to hand me the piece of paper that showed Joseph and the silver haired man in Anthony's apartment before she walked into the bathroom.

"Ti supplico, non farmi del male," Joseph breathed heavily, his eyes wide as his face paled when I walked closer, his begging that told me not to hurt him echoing in my head. "Io ho moglie e figli," he cried, telling me he had a wife and kids as he shook once I sat on the bed and stared at him with narrowed eyes.

"Stai calmo, non ti farò del male Joseph," I said easily, letting him know that I wasn't going to hurt him. "Ho solo bisogno di qualche informazione," I coaxed.

"Che vuoi sapere?" he asked, still shaking as he replied and asked what information I wanted to know.

At his words I showed him the picture, sliding it across the desk the phone was on as he looked at it and then up at me with wide eyes.

"Chi è l'uomo che era con te?" I asked him who the man was next to him, his sudden cries silenced as he looked behind me, my eyes following to see Aria leaning against the wall with her face free of the blood speckles.

"Non posso dirtelo," he said breathily, telling me he couldn't tell me.

His words made a sudden snap of anger bloom in my chest, overriding the ugly tightening feeling as I pinched the bridge of my nose and breathed in a sharp breath.

"Devo sapere chi è," I emphasised my tone, letting him know I was serious about wanting to know who the fück the silver haired man was. "Chi lo assume, e per chi lavora?" I questioned, pressing Joseph for the information that answered the questions I had concerning who the silver haired man had worked for and who the fück had hired him.

"Non posso dirti," Joseph said, a flare of anger flashing in my eyes as I stood up and watched him defensively cover himself, as if I was going to strike at his words that were another version of him telling me that he couldn't tell me anything. "Se io parlo... mi uccideranno."

If I tell you anything...they will kill me.

"Joseph, chi ti vuole uccidere?" I said impatiently, knowing that I was on a time limit as he shook under his arms and cried begging mercy. I sighed sharply, looking back at Aria whose eyes flickered up to my own when I turned, her raised eyebrow mocking me just as she tapped her watch and smiled.

I turned back around, looking down at Joseph before harshly picking him up until his face was uncovered and his body was pressed against the wall.

"Chi lo assume, e per chi lavora?" I repeated my words again, slowly and emphasising my need to know who the hell the guy was, my glare deadly when I heard Aria say something about security being at the fourth floor. "Joseph!"

"Non posso dir-"

"Se non parli, ti uccido io stessa!" I shouted, seeing him quiver and cry when I told him that if he didn't talk that I would kill him myself. I taunted him again, my patience running dangerously thin just as he sobbed. "Joseph, ti do solo una possibilità di dirmi chi è e che cosa hai a che fare con lui!"

"Louis, si chiama Louis Ferrara," he sobbed, telling me that the name of the silver haired man was Louis Ferrara as I shook him and prompted the last part of information I needed.

Who did he work for?

"Per chi lavora?!" I asked, hearing Aria say my name warningly which made me grit my teeth, my patience vanishing when I pressed my hand across Joseph's throat and pressed the question that asked who the hell Louis Ferrara had been working for.

"Guardate, lavora per i tedeschi," Joseph choked out, saying that Louis worked for the Germans.

"Mi serve un nome, Joseph," I bit out through gritted teeth, his face turning red as I restricted him of air until he choked out a name that made me still.

"Joe...Joe Maceo."

I let Joseph fall to the floor, my heartbeat echoing in my head as he coughed violently and clutched his chest.

My uncle's ex-business partners name circled my head, my lungs feeling constricted just as my arm was pulled and I was looking at Aria.

"We have to go now," she spoke through gritted teeth, her voice distant in my head as she pulled me behind her before opening the door, the both of us stilling when the tell-tale sound of security shouting echoed distantly down the corridor. It was then when I shook my head and faced reality, everything becoming a lot clearer as we ran in the opposite direction until we were passing room 726.

It seemed we were going to miss being caught until there was a shout of security in the direction we were going in, Aria's panicked curse echoing in my head just before I remembered back to what she had told me at the bar.

Everyone always suspects the person who's alone, not the overly showy couple.

With her words repeating in my head and the nearing sound of frantic security I pulled her until I had her against the wall, my mouth easily moving over hers as I picked her up and kissed her hard.

She moaned into me, clearly taken back by what I had done but nonetheless responding as she kissed me back and cupped my face, her legs tight around my hips as I held her body easily in my hands and gave her all that I had to give.

The sound of security seemed to be a distant sound despite it being the reason that we were doing what we were doing, my tongue invading Aria's mouth as she whimpered and scratched her nails across the back of my just like she did against my back when I fücked that soft spot deep inside her.

The thought of doing so made my groan into her mouth, my right hand cupping the side of her face until my fingers weaved through her hair and the nearness of running footsteps was heard.

"Gente, dobbiamo evacuare, muovetevi!" a security guard said, his panicked words telling me that we needed to evacuate as I looked at him once I pulled away from Aria, her wavered breathing tickling my ear as my body felt heavy with the stop start of teasing. Her hand was caressing the back of my neck as the guard looked at us both, my hands leaving Aria's body despite how much I wanted to touch her as her stare burned holes into the side of my face, our plan courtesy of her words working beautifully.

It seemed that we worked well as a team.

I nodded at the security guard, putting my hand out for Aria to take as I kept the couple visual alive and pulled her to my left side and away from the view of the men passing us. I would've liked to think that it was because of the way I knew she still had blood speckles across her yellow and white blouse, yet I knew it wasn't when my chest tightened as I looked at her once we were in the elevator.

Our hands were still together, neither of us saying anything as I watched the reflection of us in the mirror and swallowed. In heels she was just under my nose, my tongue peeking out to lick my lower lip as I ignored the pulsing need to replay everything in the jet with her again, the thought pressing against my skull as I watched her turn to the side and swallow.

The tension in the elevator spiked when we reached the third floor, my free hand adjusting the material of my slacks that were over my cóck just as we exited the elevator once we reached the foyer.

It was hard to keep my mind on the fact that everything was stemming from Joe, the need to focus rendered useless the moment I'd kissed Aria and reawakened the burning need to be inside her despite having been so for the better part of the early morning.

I cleared my throat as we walked through the foyer and heard sirens, a sudden group of Italian policemen running through the entrance and clearing their pathway with warning shouts as three paramedics ran behind them.

The small smirk on Aria's face didn't go unnoticed as she pulled her hand away from mine as we reached the entrance, my hand pressing against her lower back as I thanked the doorman and watched Aria walk in front of me and towards the direction of the parked car.

By then I'd slowed my walk, my eyes greedily taking in the back of her as she casually swayed her arms whilst walking before she turned to me and stepped backwards.

"We make a pretty good team, you know," she said, voicing my previous thoughts out loud as I stared at her and rubbed my lips together to stop the smug smile curving on my face.

"I know," I mumbled just so I could hear, a deep sigh leaving my mouth when Aria bit her lip and stared at me from across the pavement.

"What?" she asked when I kept looking at her, the nearness of her body spiking the tension between us as we walked towards the car that was masked in the dark courtesy of where it was parked.

"Nothing," I told her, pressing my palm to the back of her body again as she side eyed me, our bodies parting from one another as she sat in the passenger seat whilst I was in the drivers.

"Tell me," she coaxed as I picked up the keys and went to start the car, my movements stopping when she put her hand over my mine and stopped me from turning on the engine.

I looked at her once I'd registered her hand touching me, my breath thick in my throat when I turned and stared at her. Her own was just as focused as mine, my eyes flickering from her lips to her eyes as the tension between us grew fast and made the air hot, my hands itchy to touch her when she licked her lips and breathed out a wavered breath.

My heart beat was thumping wildly in my chest, the steady rise and fall of my chest making me feel hot as we both looked at each other's mouths before there was split second of making eye contact.

Her brown eyes met mine in the feathery light coming from the lamppost a few metres away, the both of us saying nothing despite the way we were looking at each other seeming like a mutual agreement on what we were feeling. Doing so only meant that the tension between us was starting to become unbearable, my throat clearing as I turned back to start the engine and ignored the pull that was between our bodies.

It was hard to as my hand froze for a split second and stopped the car from starting, my cóck aching for friction when I licked my lips and remembered the feel of Aria against me both earlier this morning in the jet as well as minutes previously. It was like I was willingly setting my body on fire when I let the image of her repeat in my head, the anger I had towards Joe feeling like a distant sensation when I felt Aria stare holes into the side of my face whilst I tightened my hands on the steering wheel.

"Lucien..." she said barely audible, everything that I was feeling overloading my mind until the tension inside me snapped when she touched her fingers over my arm.

I turned sharply, pulling the keys from the ignition and pushing them to my suit jacket pocket as Aria leaned towards me when I did the same, her motives clear as our mouths met and I was pulling her over the console.

Her body was easily mouldable to my hands, her mouth just as greedy as mine as she cupped my face and groaned when I pushed my tongue past her lips and invaded her mouth. She was hot and wet against my own, the sound of her heels being pushed off becoming a distant thought when I got lost in the feel of her and felt her legs settle by either side of my hips.

She straddled me as I used my free hand to move the front seat back as far as it would go so there was more room, her hair tickling over my face as she sunk the weight of her body into my lap and kissed me deeper when I groaned into her mouth.

The friction made my cóck grow harder, my fingers weaving through her hair as I kept her face against mine whilst I kissed her back, her tongue touching over mine sensually as she relaxed and moaned into me. I tilted my head when she did, her nails scratching behind my neck and against my scalp whilst her hips moved sinfully, teasing blooming blurs of pleasure against the hard ache of my cóck.

Despite the both of us fücking less than twenty four hours ago, I wanted her just as bad as I did before, my muscles tense in anticipation as the car steamed with the both of us inside it.

"Fück, Aria," I groaned breathlessly when she pulled away slightly, my hands moving to her hips to guide her across me as she moaned and held her weight steady with her hands at my shoulders, her forehead leaning against mine as she ground her hips in a circle and kissed me breathlessly.

My body burned with the promise of a climax just as great as the ones she had given me on the jet, the orgasms that I'd experienced only making me want more rather than alleviating the ache fully as she kissed me the way she did.

Fück.

Her lips barely touched over mine as she whimpered through wavered breaths, the sight of her getting off to the pleasure she was giving me making me lean back to slant my head and look at her through hooded eyes whilst groaning.

I licked my lips at the sight of her before I tilted her head with my thumb and forefinger so I could kiss her once again, my mouth aligning against hers as I gripped her hips when she pressed herself hard against me.

The dull ache of pleasure was now stronger. My cóck was fully hard inside my slacks as I held her tightly until I slid my hands over the curve of her thighs, her whimpered breath falling over my lips when I palmed the weight of her áss in my hands and then brought my hand down to teasingly slap it.

"Y-yes," she moaned quietly, the air in the car suddenly running thin as she pulled away from kissing me and dotted kisses down my chin and over my jaw, my head tilting as I let her move her mouth down my neck to her own accord.

Her doing so only meant that she was moving her body down my thighs until her áss rested against my knees, my thighs tense as I groaned at the feeling of her hot, wet mouth against my throat.

"Aria," I groaned sharply, her teeth baring as she bit and suck at the patch of skin against her tongue, the sting of pain emphasising the pleasure as she moaned against my neck and moved up once she'd marked me.

Her lips met mine, her tongue greedy against my own as I kissed her deeply and felt her undo the buttons of my shirt once she'd pulled it be untucked from my slacks. I let her have her moment of control, my hands moving to be inside her flowy blouse as the material pulled up with my movements when I tickled her skin with my fingertips.

Her tongue moved sensually against my own as I started touching her at her hips, my fingers curving to brush my knuckles against her ribs which made her shudder as she pulled away slightly to pull at my bottom lip with her teeth. She made a quiet pleasurable sound as I did the same when she looked at me through lustful eyes, her tongue licking over my lower lip as she placed her palms flat onto my bare stomach once she'd moved the seams of my open shirt to be by the sides of my body. She kissed me again when I felt her nails scratch lightly into my abs, her lips wet and warm against my own as I continued to tease skin before I touched her bare breasts.

I palmed the weight of them in my hands, her moan invading my mouth and swallowed down my throat as I teased her nipples with feathery touches until I playfully pinched the right one without warning, only to receive a blunt indent of her nails on the bare skin of my stomach.

"Lucien," she whined sharply, my smirk suddenly vanishing when she palmed my cóck from the outside of my slacks, the slap of pleasure that was more direct than before making my hips moved into her hands as I forgot about what I'd done.

I wanted to feel her hand around me, the thought making me bite my lip as I moaned lowly when she kissed down my throat and chest, her tongue licking a wet trail down my stomach until she was settled on the flooring of the car and kneeling just under the steering wheel.

It was then when I tilted my head down to see her, her face barely seen in the lack of light as I felt her fingers move to unbuckle my belt quickly. Seeing her do so at the speed she was made me smug, my hand coming down to caress the side of her face until my fingers weaved through her hair as she unbuttoned my slacks and pulled the zipper down.

"You're greedy, tesoro," I mused out loud with a strained voice, watching her part the seam of my slacks to reveal the material of the boxers I was wearing.

The thought of her mouth on my cóck drove wildly in my head considering it was the first time, my chest caving in with the deep breaths I was taking as I watched her lean up a little and press a kiss just above the hem of my boxers.

By that point I could see the slight stain of red trailing down my chest until they stopped where she had just kissed, the bold colour of Aria's lipstick obstructed by the ink of my tattoos as I stared at her intensely when she kept eye contact and moved her fingers across my length.

"Don't fücking tease, Aria," I warned her quietly, the mischievous smile on her face suddenly vanishing as she moaned sharply when I gripped her hair a little tighter and watched her eyes close. "Ascoltami."

"No," she replied to my demand of telling her to listen, her whimpered call of my name making me smug when she opened her eyes and stared at me once I tightened the hold I had on her. "I just want to suck your cóck."

I groaned slowly at her blunt words, my fingers loosening the grasp I had on her as she shuffled my slacks down until she could see the full extent of what she had done to me under my boxers.

I watched in anticipation, my thighs tense and my cóck painfully hard as she kept eye contact when she moved her face over my covered length, the tickle of her hot breath making me grit my teeth as she spoke.

"We're not going to fück," she said to me, my mouth finding it hard to swallow as she pulled down my boxers, her hand gripping the base of my length and creating a shot of white hot pleasure to straighten my spine and make me inhale sharply.

"Fück," I groaned, both at her words and her movements as she moved her hand until her thumb pressed against the sensitive head, her eyes training on her hands as she spread the white bead of precum that was at the top and then licked her lips before looking up at me. "I want to fück you, Aria," I spoke bluntly and slightly needy, wanting nothing more than to feel her püssy tighten around my cóck and to hear her breathlessly call my name when she orgasmed because of me.

She moved back up at my words, her hand still teasing the length of my cóck as she kissed me suddenly and hard, her mouth pressing against mine before she pulled away when I wanted it the most.

"You can't because I'm sore," she said to me, pecking my lips before she finished her words as I leaned in to kiss her again. "But you can cum in my mouth."

I didn't have time to register her words properly until she was back on her knees and tucked in the space in front of the chair, my mouth opening to say something until it was overpowered by the drawled out moan that left my lips when Aria's tongue flicked teasingly at the head of my cóck.

Lust bloomed fervently inside my body and made my breaths heavy as she moaned quietly, the vibrations of her mouth making my free hand grip the leather of the seat I was in at a white knuckled force. "F-fück," I stuttered, watching as she looked up at me through her eyelashes before slowly taking me into her mouth that was wet and fücking hot, the slick sensation of her tongue flattening against the underside of my cóck making me bite the inside of my lip as I groaned through gritted teeth.

The image of her on her knees with my cóck in her mouth was enough to make me cum, the warm wetness of her sucking lightly at the sensitive tip making me groan as she gripped me at the base and circled her closed fist whilst I looked at her through hooded eyes.

She let her tongue swipe against her bottom lip as she moved her head to be over me, the soft insides of her mouth taking me further before she swallowed and created a tight suction that made me breathe out sharply.

"Fück, yes," I praised loudly, closing my eyes as the sound of her mouth licking and sucking at me, my teeth latched onto my bottom lip when she bobbed her head up and down, coating my length in saliva as she simultaneously used her hand to swirl her fist against me every time she moved up.

I grunted through my teeth, feeling my chest cave as I praised her for her fücking sinful mouth, her lips curving into a smile that I felt against my cóck as she slowed her movements, effectively leaving me on edge which made me open my eyes as she teasingly licked at the head and then sucked me into her mouth again.

I moved her hair out of the way to see her face then, her red lipstick staining against my length as she opened her mouth and let her tongue caress the underside of my cóck, the feeling consuming my body wholly as the fizz of adrenaline passed and was replaced with the burning pleasurable feeling that Aria was giving me.

"God...your fücking mouth..." I groaned in satisfaction when the head of my cóck hit the hug of her throat, the tight press making me voice my pleasure as she teased me by letting me pass by the minimum before she pulled me out of her mouth and rubbed her closed fist over me. "What did I say?" I told her, watching her smile before I moved my hand that was on the chair and replaced her one that was on my cóck.

She watched me with bright eyes as I guided the head of my cóck against her open mouth and watched her lipstick stain outside the lines of her lips, my eyes focused on the way she dipped her tongue out when I tapped the tip of my cóck against her mouth and watched her moan lightly. She moved her head then to close her mouth against me, her lips closing over as she sucked and brought me to the edge again before pulling away and letting me do the entire thing over again with a breathless call of her name.

She let me so do repeatedly, pre cum staining her lips and tongue as the ache in my lower body grew overwhelming, slow heavy groans sounding out in the car as she kept her mouth open and let me take control when I moved my hips slightly.

I led the movements, my body slow with thrusting into her mouth as I teased the hug of her throat and revelled in the wet breathy noises that were leaving her as well as the glaze on her eyes.

"Look at you," I mused out loud breathlessly, my voice strained as the ache in my balls made my thrusts slow a little so I could enjoy more of her, my movements more controlled as I watched my cóck slide in and out of her mouth.

Her saliva made it easier for me to do so, her messy version of a blowjob thrilling me more than it should've as I continued to thrust slowly into her mouth and watched her eyes steadily water. She was a fücking sight to look at on the daily yet it seemed I was the epitome of an ásshole when I realised that I loved the sight of her mouth open with my díck in it, a curse leaving my lips when I hit the back of her throat and felt the tightening of it against me. The hot hold that caressed the head of my cóck had me grunting as the quiet sound of her gagging replayed in my head, the blurred moan that also left her lips at the same time making me speak up as she whimpered.

"Am I too big for your mouth, baby?" I asked, my tone half smug and half lustful as I felt my eyes darken when I soaked in the image of her being so messy.

Her eyes were watering lightly, her cheeks tinged pink as she took my cóck even further, proving a point to me without words when she swallowed and created a suction that let me pass through to her throat, the moan she produced only vibrating around my length.

"Porca troia," I groaned sharply as I sat up straighter, her hand pressing against my abs to push me back as she moved her head just as I cursed in Italian again. The tightness of her throat only made the burn of lust coiled within me start to unravel, my hips moving against her as I thrusted abruptly and heard her moan in surprise.

The wet sound of her slightly gagging made me moan breathlessly, her hair weaved between my fingers as she let me thrust in and out of her mouth, pressing against the spot just in front of her throat that allowed her to take me further.

"Shít baby, you're gonna make me..." I trailed off, the on and off suction making me grip her hair a little tighter which made her moan lightly before she moved her head, taking me out of her mouth as she rubbed her closed fist over me and moved lower.

Her tongue slid against the length of my cóck, her breath hot as she made a pleasurable sound before her tongue flicked against my balls, the sudden shift in pleasure making me look down at her as her fist tightened.

"Gesù, sembri un fottuto angelo," I purred lowly, seeing her close her eyes as I praised her and told that she was a fücking angel, my eyes rolling back as she continued to kiss and lick over my balls whilst pumping her hand over me tightly.

I could feel the fizzy edges of my climax when she licked a straight line up the underside of my cóck, her lips parting to suck me into her mouth as the feeling grew stronger and started to loosen.

"...fück, you're gonna make me cum," I groaned loudly, pushing a little too hard into her mouth which only served for her to moan in surprise around me again, the deep vibrations leaving me to clench my fingers.

Jesus fücking Christ.

"Ugh God, baby, just like that," I coaxed her quietly as sweat dotted my forehead, every nerve in my body buzzing in head as my climax neared when she sucked me harder, taking me to the back of her throat again, "A-Aria," I stuttered, groaning loudly and blinking my eyes open as I moved her hair out the way and moved my hips again, enjoying the way she sounded her own pleasure around me way too much for my liking.

I continued to move my hips and thrust into her mouth as I took control once more, at the same time feeling my climax burning and on the edge of snapping as I hit the back of her throat continuously courtesy of her lack of gag reflex. The tightness I kept on coming into contact with was enough to send me over the edge, but it was the whimpered uh that left Aria's mouth which had everything at one moment ceasing and the next falling apart.

"F-fück baby," I choked out through a broken groan as the slap of pleasure hit my body like a fücking truck. My thighs tensed and my eyes rolled as I watched her moan whilst ropes of cum fell against her tongue, the sight of her leaving her mouth open just so I could watch her swallow my spilled seed making my chest tighten as I breathed heavily.

I stared intensely as she rubbed the rest of my climax out until I was spent, her mouth closing as I ogled at the way she swallowed happily and looked at me, her eye contact along with my climax making my body feel like I was floating as she wiped the side of her lips and smiled small.

I didn't say anything when she did, my body free of the ache I'd been subjected to as Aria tilted her head and tucked me back into my boxers, my eyes watching as she redressed me slowly. She started at my slacks, buttoning my pants and zipping me up before buckling my belt, her manicured nails reflecting the slight light of lamppost as she moved her fingers against the buttons of my shirt until she was sitting in my lap once she'd tucked it into my pants.

By that point my body felt beyond lazy, Aria's hands smoothing the collars of my shirt whilst I found the energy within me to move my hand to her face, my thumb swiping across the skin under her bottom lip to get rid of the lipstick stain that was there because of me.

At my movement's she furrowed her eyebrows and turned, her body still sitting over my lap as she moved the rear view mirror towards her and made a huffing noise when she looked at her reflection. I watched her aimlessly fix her makeup, her body leaving mine to sit in the passenger seat as I breathed out a breath and ran my hands through my hair with my arms feeling heavy.

Despite my body feeling like it was magnetised towards the floor, it felt good, a lazy smile curving at my lips as I adjusted my seat and started the engine just as I clipped my seatbelt and watched Aria do the same.

It was then, as I watched her reapply lipstick that I began to realise what I was feeling for her.

I breathed out a breath as I registered the acceptance towards it, the feeling hard to adjust to but nonetheless there just as I went to say something until I inhaled subconsciously and crinkled my nose whilst the car stayed vibrating beneath us.

"What the fück," I whispered, smelling the sudden potency of chemicals as I turned abruptly, looking into the back of the car to find nothing until I looked back at Aria and watched her grow confused.

"What?" she asked, my nose sniffing against until I saw a spark glow in the darkness, the flicker of light that had come from the engine producing a flood of adrenaline to hit my system as my eyes widened.

"Get out," I muttered as I registered the sudden threat, my heartbeat suddenly echoing in my head as I watched Aria look at me with wide eyes, the sparks getting faster as the engine started to smoke suddenly. "Aria, get the fück out now!" I snapped, my voice getting louder when I unclipped her belt and did the same with mine, my movements hasty as I slammed open my door with Aria mimicking my movements.

My heartbeat echoed in my head as I ran in her direction easily, her bare feet padding against the ground as I pushed her away from the car and moved a few metres away just in time for a sudden burst of heat to explode behind me, the large blooming light of fire producing a loud airy sound of metal crackling that had the hairs on the back of my neck standing.

My body covered Aria's easily as we stood at a safe distance from what was now Giovanni's car in chemical infused flames, my arm snaked around Aria's waist as I held her close to me and squinted my eyes at the clear fücking threat Joe had sent.

"He knew we were coming to see Joseph," I heard her say quietly, my head tilting down to her before I watched people from the hotel walk in our direction, my body tense as I pieced things together and then spoke through gritted teeth.

"We're being watched."

*A/N*

HELLO

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

I love jaria sm

This legit might be my fave chapter yet????

Jaria working together? H O T

Aria blowing jb? H O T 2.0

Lucien realising he's starting to like aria? *completely flatlines*

LORD

I'm having one of those days where I'm wanting jb to tell me I'm spoilt and greedy and shove his dïck down my throat

You know, just the usual for me (:

BUT ANYWAYS

YALL

we are finally revealing puzzle pieces (:

Joe, who has been mentioned in chapter 3 (I think, don't quote me) and also chapter 8, is orchestrating things (;

...or is he?😈

Love life clskdnsnnd

ANYWAYS

I'm sorry for updating super late but I was busy with a wedding and lowkey lost my inspiration but I'm baCK AND IM BETTER...I think

Dksjdjdkkd

Let me know what you thought of this chapter though?!

How do we like Aria figuring things out?

The bj smut??? Was it good? I realised like half way through that I was confused because I'm not a guy and have never been blown so I had 0 clue on what they felt so I just made it up dksjdjdj if there are any guys reading this, lemme know if I lived up to the real experience!

Also, drama right at the end? Aria and jb are being watched and things are about to get messy 🌚

SKJDNDD

I seriously love this story so much it's crazy, and I fücking love all of you like???? Wow???

Ugh, y'all amaze me

But anywho, this is turning into an essay! Let me know what you think and also, what y'all think of the new cover?!

Vote, comment & all that good stuff!

Can we try for 165 votes and 550 comments?

Dksjdkd am I reaching? *hides*

ANYWHO IM GOING

good luck to everyone who are taking their finals! You'll do amazing!

Twitter | btwitssurina

Ask.fm | jxnnerslayss

See you soon babies!

I love you all to the moon & back 🌙✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 25.9K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
1M 26.6K 43
[COMPLETED] BOOK TWO OF HIS MAFIA QUEEN. NOT TO BE READ AS A STAND-ALONE. DESCRIPTION CONTAINS SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK |Disclai...
1M 29.9K 44
Book 1 of the Moretti Chronicles PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "The Girl Who Walked Into A Bar" •1st place General Fiction in Star Dazzle Awards •Best Plot Tw...
324K 9K 50
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...