Fairy tail: I Will Never Forg...

Galing kay cutesugarpie

Lucy is being ignored by almost everybody at the guild because their beloved Lisanna is back, Lucy was just t... Higit pa

Fairy tail: I Will Never Forgive
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36 part 1
I'm back from the dead!! don't kill me please..
Author note

Chapter 27

45.3K 1.3K 1.5K
Galing kay cutesugarpie

Hey guys, thank you to whoever commented on who they wanted Lucy to be with, so drum roll Lucy is going to be with:

Luke!!!!!

The votes were:
Natsu- 8
Luke- 16

Sorry to whoever choose Natsu!!!

I won't waste any more of your time..... So here's chapter 27!

-------------------------------------------

Lucy's P.O.V

We sat there kissing for what felt like hours, but we separated when we ran out of air.

We were blushing crazily after we finished kissing. Then I hear the door creek open a bit and in came the exceeds.

"You liiiikkeee each other" Lily and Lucas say like Happy does, then we start blushing harder and Luke says "well we are dating."

Then the exceeds start jumping around happily, cheering. Then lily starts to sing "Luke and Lucy sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" then they begin to laugh, rolling on the floor.

"Well then, let's go to the park" Luke says "yay" Lucas and Lily cheer.

We arrived at a park which was grassy land with big trees. there were also daisies, roses, and lavender flowers.

"I'll beat you to the top" I say starting to climb the tree "hey you got a head start" Luke complains "so" I yell.

When I look back down, I can't see Luke down there 'I bet he gave up' I thought. I continue climbing the tree and finally get to the top to see Luke there, with Lucas.

"Hey, you cheated" I complain, sitting down on a large branch "well so did you" he says I roll my eyes and he sighs.

"Look at the sunset" I say pointing behind a few trees toward the sun setting.

"It's beautiful" Lily says, sitting down next to me, we sit there watching the sun till it disappears, and being replaced with the moon and stars.

Luke and I jump down from the tree holding hands, while Lucas and Lily fly down.

We lay down on the ground and look up at the night sky filled with stars me and Luke are still holding hands but i guess he hasn't noticed yet.

"Wait I still haven't bragged about my kiss to Aquarius" I say, startling Luke, then we both stand up.

"Aquarius' key" I yell and aquarius' key appears in my hand. I have so many keys I have to call them to me, without having to look for them.

"Open gate of the water barrier, Aquarius" I chant and in front of me appears Aquarius "I was in the middle of a date with Scorpio" she yells.

Luke, lily, Lucas and me back away a little from Aquarius till she calms down.

Then i say "Aquarius I kissed Luke, have you kissed Scorpio yet?" "n-no I haven't but you don't have any proof you kissed either so do it again" she says commandingly.

Me and Luke start blushing and I see a evil smirk appear on Aquarius' face then I begin to back away from her but I'm tripped by lily.

Then Luke catches me and our faces are inches away, then Aquarius comes closer to us and pushes Luke toward me.

We fall on the ground our lips still touching and Aquarius disappears.

Natsu's P.O.V

Ugh!! Lucy still hasn't answered my questions, I'm going to go look for her.

"Happy, let's go find Lucy" I yell startling happy a bit "Aye, sir" he says and starts flying am after me.

"I've found her scent" I say as I walk around Magnolia chasing after her scent, "her smell leads to this park" I say.

Then happy picks me up, and we fly over the park "there she is" i say pointing below to a figure.

When we get a clear view of Lucy we see her kissing Luke. I feel my heart shatter into small pieces.

'Wait, why am I feeling this way if I like Lisanna' I thought "let's go happy" I whisper "Aye sir" happy says.

Then we are trapped inside a water sphere and pulled down to where Luke and Lucy are "you know it's not nice to spy on people" Luke says.

"Well I want answers" I say with my arms crossed.

"Ok where should I begin, I trained with the sound dragon, Harmony. I didn't die that was just a clone of me made out of water, no I don't know where Igneel is" I see Lucy pause to see if I'm listening.

She continues when she notices I am "why I left, you should know why."

"No i don't know why, tell me" I say "Happy" Lucy says "Aye" happy says "you kicked her out of team Natsu, nearly everyone ignored her in the guild, everyone would through magic or bottles at her."

"Ohh!" I say to myself "you are still weak though" i whisper "what did you say" Lucy yells her hair turning black, her eyes turning purple and her outfit changing black and purple.

"N-n-nothing" i say "I will go tell the guild about what you just told me" I say starting to run off "Aye" happy says.

"Teleport: Fairy Tail guild" I hear Luke say and a portal appears in front of me I step inside and I appear inside the guild on the stage.

"What are you doing up there, Natsu" people begin to yell "Lucy answered some of our questions" I say.

Then everyone turns there attention to me and Happy. "Lucy is the sound dragon slayer she was taught by Harmony, and she didn't die that was just a clone of her made by water" I say.

"That's true" Lucy says stepping through a portal with Luke, Lucas, and Lily.

"Listen up brats I've got a announcement to make" gramps says, then everyone's attention turns to him.

"What's wrong master?" Mira asks "well a few minutes ago a new team was made it is team Marina" then Luke, lucy, Lucas and Lily appear next to master.

"They are now Fairy Tails strongest team" master yells the last part.

"What?" Erza, Gray, happy and me yell "you heard him we are the strongest team of Fairy Tail, now" lucy repeats with a smirk.

"Well maybe you and Luke are stronger than us but your exceeds can't be stronger than Happy and Carla" I say without thinking twice.

"You want them to fight? well ok challenge accepted and you might want to through in panther lily as well" Luke says with a smirk.

"Ugh! fine" i say "take the fight outside" master Macarov says. We went outside and most people bid on Carla, Panther Lily and Happy because we have Panther Lily.

The only ones that bid on Lucas and Lily were master Macarov, Mira, Lucy and Luke.

Lucy's P.O.V

They are so going to loose, because they don't know that Lucas and Lily can turn into baby wolves.

"you can do it" I say to Lily "yeah" Lily says punching the air with her little pink paw.

Then Lily and Lucas head into the middle of the field in front of Happy, Carla, and Panther Lily.

"Start" Mira yells, straight away panther lily turns into his Edolas self, meanwhile Carla is sitting on a rock watching, and Happy is trying to punch Lucas.

"i love skipping" Lily says jumping over Panther Lily's sword. then Panther Lily swings it and it cuts Lily in the stomach and Lily rolls on the ground and yells in pain.

"Lily" Lucas and me yell "I'm okay" she says wobbling to her feet "want to use our magic?" Luke asks Lily.

"Magic?" Happy says "lets do it" lily says and she transforms into a light pink baby wolf with a dark pink now on her ear and brown eyes.

Then Luke transforms into a black wolf with white spots on his ears and legs and blue eyes.

"Wolves?" Panther Lily asks "yep" Lily says smirking. Then Lucas runs towards Panther Lily and scratches him with his claws.

Mean while Lily is fighting Happy and Carla at the same time "midnight howl" she says and Happy and Carla fall asleep, because midnight howl is a sleeping spell I taught her.

"Nice job, Lily" Luke says after beating Panther Lily with 2 shots, ( lightning claws, and midnight howl) "good job, too" lily says.

Then she flys up to me and hugs me, "well done, Lily" I say holding her in my arms.

"That's no fair your exceeds can turn into wolfs and use spells" I hear Natsu tell Luke.

"Well your the one that challenged them" Luke says then they begin to fight, like Gray and Natsu usually do.

I just watch sweat dropping, "should I break them apart" I ask Lucas who flew onto my shoulder.

"Yeah, also can we go on a job?" Luke asks. "ok" I say and walk up to Luke and Natsu "want to go on a job?" I ask Luke.

"Yeah" he says happily "S-Class?" I ask "yeah" he says "lily you can choose one" I say "yay" she says and flys over to the board.

Then she flys back and says "I couldn't choose one so I just randomly picked one up" "ok" I say.

"Let's go Lucas" Luke says "you can't go on a S-Class mission you aren't S-Class" Erza says.

"well we might not be, but we are the strongest team in fairy tail and we've beaten team Natsu plus Mira" I say.

"Also Lucy has beaten Lahar and Doranbolt" Luke adds "yep" Lily and Lucas say at the same time.

"Doesn't matter you aren't aloud t-" Erza begins but we teleport out of there before she finishes.

Erza's P.O.V

"How dare they go on the job even that i said they weren't aloud to" I yell angrily

I start talking to myself angrily about beating them up when they get back.

----------- 30 minutes later ----------

"We are back" lucy yells "so fast!!!" nearly everyone yells "yeah and it only took us 5 minutes" Luke says.

"But it's been 30 minutes since you left" Gray says "yeah because we just came back from the magic council."

"What did you do?" master yells rushing out of his office "nothing they just offered us a place as the ten wizard saints" lucy says.

"Which place?" master asks urgently "they offered me 1st place and Luke 6th place" Lucy says.

"What?" Natsu yells "did you accept?" master asks "no, not yet anyway, but I still have 2 weeks to decide" Lucy says.

"You rejected?" people yell there jaws almost touching the ground "yeah" lucy simply says, walking over to the counter to talk with Mira.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

239K 6.6K 24
After Lisanna came back from Edolas, almost the whole of Fairy Tail ignored Lucy because Lisanna pretended to be hurt by her. And when Natsu told Lu...
123K 3.1K 13
When Lisanna came back from the dead everyone but laxus, gajeel, lily, juvia, evergreen, bixlow and freed ignores Lucy. What happens when team natsu...
3.9K 65 14
In The Fairy Tail Guild. Ever since lisanna returned from the dead, everyone has been ignoring Lucy. The only ones who still enjoy her company are le...
184K 4.1K 50
Lucy Heartfilia was betrayed by nearly everyone she knew except for Gray, Levy, Gageel, Erza, Mira, Wendy, Juvia and the exceeds. Lisanna is back and...