ALL MINE |VKOOK|

By PotatoesAndJams

Kim taehyung, the definition of arrogant, never thought that the dumb country boy a.k.a his bestfriend's brot... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Tagged
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Tagged
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Tagged
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59 (Finale)
Epilouge

chapter 43

53K 2.3K 3.4K
By PotatoesAndJams

Me coming to wattpad to drop a chapter.

Yoloooo

Warning:  2000+ words of some crap i wrote.

____________________________________

The six males walked into the outdoor beach night club. The neon lights shimmering everywhere in dark. The loud sexy music echoed throught the area, giving the mood and vibes for the people who were dancing or grinding into each other.

Namjoon and jin were in the front, holding hands and leading the way. Yoongi and jimin were behind them and the older of the two was being extremely awkward, trying not to skim his eyes through the pink haired male's body.

And lastly was taehyung and jungkook. The lilac haired male sexually frustrated and jungkook looking embarassed and nervous to death because of his outfit.

Taehyung turned to his side to look at the younger who was scanning the club as if it was a museum. He looked so adorable. The lilac haired male didn't know what was wrong with his eyes that the younger looked so soft. His skin was glowing under the darkness. As the neon lights glistened over him, it lifted his beauty even more. He looked small, fragile yet sexy and sinful.

Taehyung's eyes slid down to the younger's waist which was wrapped around white unholy fishnets. He gulped down the lump in his throat and looked away.

"Shit don't get a boner" he mentally scolded himself and tried to not look at jungkook.

"H-hyung.." taehyung snapped out of his trance when he heard his favorite soft voice. He turned to jungkook who was fidgeting with his finger and biting his bottom lips.

"D-do i l-look weird?" The younger asked nervously and looked up at taehyung with huge doe eyes.

"Nope you look soo hot and fuckable-

"Ofcourse no baby. You look so cute that i just want to- bend you over our bed and make you scream my name- hug you right now."

Jungkook slowly smiled at the older's words and went in for a hug as he was told. Taehyung went stiff at the warmth of the younger's body heat and tried to contain himself.

"Vip couch for six." Namjoon told to the staff and he lead them right away. Jungkook broke the hug and followed the others while holding V's hand.

"Argh can't this night end quickly." Taehyung mentally groaned and walked. He looked at yoongi who also had a somewhat same expression like his.

"Can i have your order sir?" The waiter asked, placing a menu on the glass table.

"I'll have a Jack daniel's tennesse rye." Namjoon said while placing his arm over jin's shoulder and leaning back on the black couch. Taehyung ordered the same as namjoon.

"Tsk. I am in mood for vodka. Get me some smirnoff." Yoongi told to the waiter who nodded back.

"I'll have a lychee margarita." Jin ordered while looking at the column of cocktails in the menu.

"Tequila sunrise for me!" Jimin squealed from the side.

Then there was a silence between the males and all of them turned to jungkook who was quietly sitting beside taehyung, blinking and scrunching his nose innocently.

"T-this drink is pretty. C-can i have it hyung?" Jungkook asked softly, pointing at a attractive blue coloured drink which was on the menu, in the name of blue lagoon.

Yoongi immediately shook his head and turned to the waiter.

"Do you have any juices here? Non alcohol ones." He asked and the waiter looked at them weirdly for a second. It was a freaking night club afterall. Who would ask for juices.

"U-um.. we have orange juice sir. Sorry there is not much variety of juices here." The waiter said with a apolegetic smile.

"Thats okay. We will order one orange juice." Yoongi said and closed the menu before handing it to the waiter.

All of their drinks arrived shortly. Namjoon and jin were cracking adult jokes, receiving a lot of scoldings from yoongi and taehyung. Jimin was the only one who was laughing at the jokes meanwhile jungkook didn't understand anything.

Taehyung noticed jungkook's silence and moved closer to him. "Do you wanna dance?" He whispered in a husky voice, startling the younger a bit.

"I-i don't-

"It'll be fine. C'mon on." Taehyung got up and pulled jungkook with him to the dance floor.

Right on time the Dj played a one from his romantic collection. Perfect by ed sheeran.

"H-hyung. I don't know-

"Shh." Taehyung kept his finger on the younger's lips. He smiled before grabbing jungkook's hands and placing it on his chest. His own arms wrapped around the other's waist.

Jungkook's breath hitched at the intimacy and unconciously clenched onto the older's shirt on his chest.

"Just look at me." Taehyung husked and leaned down to touch jungkook's forehead with his own.

He guided jungkook's hips as they both moved to the slow yet soothing music.

I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

Jungkook slowly smiled, revealing his bunny teeth while blushing madly. He shyly looked up to see taehyung staring down at him with adoration and fondness.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight

"You're doing great." Taehyung complimented the insecure younger and kissed his forehead while tightening his hold possesively.

"Ayo lets dance!" Jimin did a swag symbol in drunken state and dragged yoongi with him to the dance floor.

"Shit this kid is drunk." Yoongi thought and sighed while following the younger. He would lie if he said, he didn't check out the younger a while ago.

Jimin tried to do a tango dance alone but miserably failed making yoongi to chuckle. He grabbed the younger and swirled him to help him. Jimin landed on his chest and both of them laughed at each other.

Namjoon and jin looked at the two pairs who looked cute while doing some romantic dance.

"Aww they look cute." Jin fanboyed but namjoon smirked.

"Lets make it sexy. Shall we?" Namjoom said and walked to the DJ, handing him a pendrive. He whispered something to the other guy who nodded.

Play trouble by Rm and Jin.

Jin widened his eyes and laughed at namjoon before giving him a thumbs up.

Taehyung who was snuggling into jungkook froze when heard the music change. Same went with yoongi on the other side.

"What the fuck? Yoongi thought and groaned at the music but he looked beside at the drunk pink haired male who did a slut drop and started twerking. The blonde gulped loudly.

"Why are people triggering mood?" Taehyung mentally groaned as he heard the new song. He cursed at namjoon under his breath and looked at the other people who were slowly drowning into the sexy music.

He tried to keep the same dance at pace but his ears couldn't unhear the lyrics of the song

Your panty line is finer than your smokey eyeline.
Why is it on the bottom, that free line.
Wild line (??), that cleavage line.
Fuck, you know me too well what I like.
Oh shit, you don’t have to make it so obvious.
If you keep doing that, you make it difficult for the both of us.
Come to my place where I only think about you,
because today I think I have to punish you.

"Urgh fuck this song and joon." V cursed silently and jungkook had stopped moving.

"H-hyung. I have to use to the washroom." Jungkook asked in a low voice and taehyung snapped out of his thoughts.

"Do you want me to come-

"Its fine hyung. I'll be back." Jungkook said with a bunny smile while breaking out of taehyung's grip and walking away into the crowd.

Taehyung groaned and walked to namjoon with a death glare.

"Was that  necessary hyung?" He whined, earning a chuckle from namjin.

"Well someone had to lighten up the mood. So i helped. It looks like it worked on yoongs and jimin." Namjoon said, tilting his head to the side and taehyung followed his direction.

He scoffed and smirked when he saw jimin doing some sexy dance in his drunken state and yoongi drooling over him.

>>>>>>>>>>

Jungkook washed his hands while looking at himself in the mirror. He turned off the faucet and walked out of the restroom, coming in contact with the blaring music and neon lights again.

He walked through the dancing crowd, getting pushed and squished here and there. The short male stopped when a body stood infront of him, blocking his path. He looked up to see a random drunk stranger, swaying to the music and staring at him intensely.

"E-excuse me. Can i pass through?" He asked softly while trying to stand properly because of getting pushed by other people.

However the other male moved closer and pulled jungkook's wrist, trying to get him to dance with him. "Dance with me babyboy." the man slurred while his hand roamed to the younger's waist.

"Sir p-please let go." Jungkook squeaked in fear as he tried to get out of the male's grip. The stranger brought him closer almost engulfing the younger into his muscular body.

Just as he was about to play with the younger's fishnets, a harsh punch landed on his face, sending him flying to the floor. The man scowled at the excruciating pain on his face and got up.

Jungkook widened his hands, trying to register what just happened but a hand pulled him back. He saw taehyung's face darkening and his fist clenching. The older pushed him behind his back while staring the stranger intensely. His eyes glowing with rage.

"The fuck man!" The man snarled and tried to punch the lilac haired male back but his hand was grabbed and twisted behind his back.

"You don't touch what's mine." He growled possesively, sending shivers to both the man and jungkook who was panicking the whole time.

The lilac haired male threw another searing punch on the guy's face before turning away and walking to jungkook. He grabbed jungkook's hand and moved out of the dance floor.

"We're leaving." He said, loud enough for namjoon and jin to hear and walked past them before they could answer.

"Well....." namjoon and jin looked at taekook leaving and turned to jimin and yoongi.

>>>>>>>>>>>

"H-hyung?" Jungkook called out, looking at the older who was furiously walking back to the hotel. When he didn't get a reply, he pouted and looked down sadly.

They stayed silent until they reached the hotel room. Taehyung slid the card and opened the door, walking in afterwards.

Jungkook assumed that the room service must have entered before. The bedsheets were changed and cleaned. But surprisingly rows scented candles were lit up in the dark room as a tradition of the hotel for saturday nights.

"Wah its so pretty hyung-

The younget got cut off when a hand grabbed him and pinned him against the cold wall. He gasped and looked up at taehyung who caged him to the hard surface while looking at him intensely. His eyes were fiery, burning with passion and a tint of arousal.

He wrapped one arm around the younger's waist and the other cupping his cheek while leaning in closer and pressing their lips together. Jungkook eyes widnened as he placed his hand on the older's chest.

He quickly responded by closing his eyes quickly and moving his inexperienced lips. Tints of pink spread across his face as heat gushed through his veins.

The lilac haired male bit his lower lip and entered his tongue inside jungkook's wet cavern, savouring the sweet taste with relish.

Jungkook's leg weakened, unable to continue his pace like the older who was deepening the intense kiss. He unconciously moaned into the other's mouth, earning a low growl from taehyung who tightened his grip.

Taehyung broke the kiss with strings of saliva connecting their lips. The room was silent with only their loud breaths being audible.

The lilac haired male leaned closer while whispering in his husky deep voice.

"Can i have you tonight?"

____________________________________

*walks around nervously* 

Attention guys! Emergency meeting! Gather around! 🙆

So like. If y'all did know this, then lemme tell now that i have insecurities. Yea urgh i hate it.

So this questions have been running around in my mind.

Is this book boring? Is it draggy? Is it shitty? Does it suck- 

😩😩😩😩 sorry about my brain.

I have already planned everything. Even the ending. But its just that it will be quite long. Hope y'all don't feel that its draggy.

Phew. Okay i got out my feelings now.

Lets talk about

LOVE YOURSELF WORLDTOUR!!!

Congrats to the european armys😂👏👏 they are finally going there.

I really want them to release the dates for the asian countries as well so i don't panic argh.

Please come to malaysia!! Or else i swear i am gonna kms or suicide.😭😭 i really wanna go to their concert.

Me to bighit:

Also did y'all see this!!

AUDOABDIAODBWIAAZXHSODBSJSHFISB AAAAAAAAHAHHH JESUS

BOYFRIENDSSS

Me again:

Jungkook doing god's work. Strong power thank you. We all should appreciate jin so much💖

Jesus has blessed us😭

CUTIESSSS!!! U TO THE FUCKING WU!!

Give me that yoonkook shiteu!!!! Yes godddd!!!

Ok i am good.  I am done.☺☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 549 52
When German girl, Lena Müller, finally saves up enough money to go to Silverstone and go to the meet and greet that Lando Norris is holding. But when...
333K 20.1K 42
"You're mine, Jeongguk. Only mine. No one will ever take you away from me. Not even you, baby." In which Jeon Jeongguk decided to travel back in time...
952K 36.1K 85
Its a story about two brothers accidentally texting as stranger. Things become complicated after that.......... There maybe smuts and maybe not or m...
827K 28.4K 36
" Why are you so obsessed with me?! " " Let's get something straight, you belong to me whether you like or not " " You don't own me " " Not yet "