Reincarnated In Another World...

By Zerin_Lee

You might have heard the anime 'In another world with my Smart Phone'. You've come to the wrong place. This... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Reincarnation
Chapter 2: A gift from a God of Reincarnation
Chapter 3: New Parents
Chapter 4: My new brother
Chapter 5: Enemy becomes Friends
Chapter 6: Unlocked Phone
Chapter 7: The harsh training begins
Chapter 8: Arriving at Mt. Ordonia
Chapter 9: Crush
Chapter 10: Dwarf Village
Chapter 11: Not an angel but a devil
Chapter 12: The BIG Fight
Chapter 13: I hate rumors
Chapter 14: Back to the labyrinth
Chapter 15: Finally back home!
Chapter 16: My Race is not human Anymore.
Chapter 17: Future Plans
Chapter 18: I'm A Monster
Chapter 19: Worrying Less
Talk with the cast: So much Spoilers!
Chapter 20: The Labyrinth is actually a dungeon?! A girl as a treasure?!
Chapter 21: Celestia The Weapon shifter!
Im so stupid! Important discussion!!!!!
Chapter 23: Slavery Part 2
Chapter 24: The Royale Family and The Entrance Exams
Chapter 25: Entrance Exams 2 and Hero's Relative?
Chapter 26: Entrance Exam 3 and Francisca is a love bug? Seriously?
Chapter 27: Entrace Exam Finale
Listen Up! If you want me to update read this.
Chapter 28: Living A double Life and Hero in Purple Cloak
Chapter 29: Princess Saving and My normal life in the market
Chapter 30: The princess have fallen in love with me? Well i think so...
Chapter 31: Day of the Bloody Auction and a Mermaid?
Chapter 32: Information about the first hero and school time
Please support another book!!! If you support that ill update.
Chapter 33: My new roomate and forcing her to ride a horse
Chapter 34: When Francisca was a baby
Chapter 35: Azure Lake with Hannah
Chapter 36: Yoshiko Siblings
Chapter 37: Francisca's TRUE RACE and also Shipping wars?
10,000K Project Earth RW Trailer
Chapter 38: Kidnapped? This body is not mine.
Chapter 39: Gabby's Goblin Lunch
Chapter Past 1: Kinder garden
To my crush
Grab a reader! please read for your name might be mentioned :)
Chapter 40: Four Kingdom Alliance
Chapter Past 2: Kamakura
Chapter 41: I'm the damsel in distress
Chapter 42: This is not disney Ariel little mermaid
Chapter 43: Summoned Heroes Arrived and Demon Generals
Chapter 44: The Seven Deadly Generals of Sins
Chapter 45: A Hero who wants to work alone
Chapter 46: Princess Zalgo Demonia
Chapter 47: Cherry Tree?
Chapter 48: Cursing Girl
I was hella bored XD
Special Chapter: Gabby's BackStory
Chapter 49: Girls Quarrel?
I Deeply Apologize But Happy Valentines Day! (My Love Story)
Chapter 50: Celestia's Obsession.
Chapter 51: A Tsundere Hero (Probably)
Chapter 52: Celestia's Dilemma
Chapter 53: The Four Spirits Within
Chapter 54: Truth Revealed
Chapter 55: Path to The Clover Kingdom [1/3]
Chapter 56: Copy Cat
Chapter 56: Path To Clover Kingdom [2/3]
Chapter 57: Path to Clover Kingdom (3/3)
Chapter 58: Rose Festival [1/3]
I got tagged so I'm tagging people too
I see you.

Chapter 22: Slavery

2.9K 128 72
By Zerin_Lee

Francisca's POV

Celestia begged me to be the cook today. I can't say no to that face. I said that I would make dessert. So I still have left over strawberries. I'm making strawberry tart today. Yesterday was pretty hectic!

Same procedure as making the apple tart. Just strawberry flavored. I made the dessert. I just had an idea! I'll go make ice cream and put it above the the strawberry tart. And Done!

"Well this is different, Ice cream + Strawberry Tart?" Celestia asked.

"Yes and no complaining." I said.

Celestia and me we're tasked to guard the house. Mom and Glenn went shopping for her Veggie Soup. We we're bored and hungry. So I made a little something to pass the time. John and kc was still training. I don't know why they've been pushing themselves to the limit.

"Hey, I've always wondered what is that device you're always holding while cooking?" She asked.

"This is where I keep all my recipes of desserts and stuff." I said.

"Eh? Can I see?"

"Sure!"

I gave her my phone. Well she was dumbfounded as she looked at the screen as its pure black after all.

"This things broken." She said.

I pushed the on button and the screen lighted up. Also swiped the lock screen. There can be seen my apps. Google, Wattpad, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Maps, whew! And many more.

"Wow! What do you do with this?"

"Well sometimes I get info here. Like the dessert you're eating now. The recipe was inside that phone." I said.

"Ohhh... That's really helpful." She said.

"Let's take a picture."

"What's a 'picture'?" She asked.

"You'll see."

I turned off the flash for now. I went to my camera and clicked.

I gave her the phone. She was so shocked though.

(O∆O')

"Is that me and you?" She asked.

"Yep. It can like capture the image and store it into this device." I said.

I taught her whatever it is to know. About the phone. But now we decided to read some books. Being always on the phone isn't healthy.

I read the book All about Dust Crystals.

Let's see dusts crystals can be mined or either dropped by monsters with elemental magic.  It can also created by fairies, depending on the attribute of the fairy. Although when asking dust's crystals from a fairy she must first recognize worthy of giving it to you. It can be pretty hard and also annoying when asking from them. 

Dust's can be used by mages who doesn't have elemental magic but has skills in weapons. There are many kinds of elemental dust.

Fire, Water, Earth, Dark, Wind, Light and depending if dusts like spatial dust, mirror dust, snow dust its really depending on what kind of dust and where to find it.

Example. We have a swordsman who has only the dark element, but he was tasked to kill shadow panthers which is weak to light element. He then uses an Light Dust Crystal combined with his weapon. He was successful.

Oh i see.

Dusts are pretty rare and costs plenty of money. The manufacturers of this dust's must probably be rich am I right?

Huh this book is pretty smart. Who made this?

But what is the different in Elemental Weapons? And crystal dust's?

Well there are other kinds of weapon too. Common, Elemental, Heavenly and Divine weapons. Now Elemental weapons already have elements insides. You don't need to use any dust's for it. That's why Elemental weapons also cost millions of jewel. Either  Nobel's or High Class Mages might have that kind of weapon even the royal family.

Author, Miranda Rowan

Could it be? The owner of the Miranda's Furniture Shop? Nah. but if it is I would like to have an autograph.

I've done reading the whole 1000 page of the thing. Her way of writing, I really understand it. Is there other kind of books made by her?

I searched the bookshelves of our house. No nothing.... Maybe in a bookstore.

I'll just wait for mom to come back. Its 9:13 Am.

"We're back!" Oh speak of the devil.

I welcomed them home. Helped mom with her groceries.

"Mom I want to shop today." I said.

"Yes, but before that I want to talk to you." She said. Glaring at me.

Why did I felt like... I was sweating in fear.

"Well I just heard, that a little girl WITH PURPLE HAIR and her companion a black haired girl, traded in some monster loots... In the Guild Counter And guess how much?" She said.

Dam you Celestia! I envy you right now! You're freaking eating!

"Ummm..... I don't know. 50 Jewel?"

"I heard that it was 147,600 Jewel. I wonder how did you even bought a bed, when you're allowance is only 50 Jewel a week. You don't really buy anything. But then I heard a PURPLED HAIR GIRL and a black haired girl went to a magic shop. They bought a dimensional ring. Which costs?"

"40,000 Jewel..."

"Oh! I wonder how did you know about that?!" Mom asked.

"Mom it was me..." I said.

*sigh*

"I know. I just wanted you to know that please tell me these things. I can't help to worry that you're actually making money for you're self which actually our job." Mom said.

"Don't worry mom! Also did you heard about a PURPLED HAIRED GIRL and a black haired girl companion stopping a thief?" I asked.

"No."

"It was me too. The woman I saved was a noble too. We went to her place and cooked there." I said.

"What?!"

I explained her in full detail. Mom is really a worrywart. We we're given permission to shop again. I grabbed my dimensional ring in my room, also i wondered if i could trade the Diamonds and Gold for jewels. I took the Diamonds and gold, and I think the money yesterday is inside the ring. I also took the All about Dust Crystals book and putted it inside the dimensional ring.

"Celestia come on! We're going shopping again!" I said.

"Huh? But I'm not done yet Francisca~sama!"

"I'll make another one!" I said.

She followed. We went to Magnus city. We passed the Magic tool shop. The owner waved at us. I waved at them. Something interesting caught my eye in there shop. It was a magic mask. We went inside.

"Hey ya lad! Something interesting caught ya eye?!" The chubby fat man with the funny accent said.

"Yes, sir! I'm interested in that mask of yours."

"Aye! You have great eyes! Lad! This is the Fox Mask! This Mask can create any face that you want! It can make you're face look like anything you want! That's why its the fox mask. Like creating an illusion." He said.

"Hmm do you have a cape or robe?" Celestia.

"Hmm... I have the Crimson cape! It was made from the finest silk also its pretty hard to break but fairly light at the same time. It can make you teleport replacing you're body with roses. Also making you unnoticeable by magic beasts. You're scent are being hidden in that cape. We have different colors!" He said.

"We'll take two capes! One black and one purple!" Celestia said.

"Do you want the Fox Mask too lad?" He asks.

"Yes!"

"It'll be.... 80,000 Jewel! Do you have that kind of money too lads?" He asked.

I gave him the 80,000 Jewel. The capes was 15,000 Jewel each. We bought two so that's makes it 30,000 Jewel. The Fox Mask I wanted was 50,000 Jewel. *sigh* That makes it 80,000 Jewel. That leaves us.
1,600 Jewel.

*Sigh*

Well its all for the better. We passed the Miranda's Furniture Shop. I see the pretty Lady! She also noticed us and begin to wave we waved as well. We also passes the Want to love it Shop. We also saw Aisyah~san waving at us well of course we waved as well.

I see the book store! I was at the door when I noticed a slave walking around with wooden planks. She was also bruised up.

Celestia looked at the girl slave. We we're thinking the same thing. We both wanted to help her.

*sigh*

Celestia looked at me.

"Let's go help her." I said.

Celestia looked at me and smiled, she nodded. We approached the Girl. She tripped. She was collecting the wooden planks back. I offered to lend a hand and started picking up the planks, Celestia did the same before the slave girl could even talk we finished collecting and gave it to her.

I looked at her stats.

Name: Pale Girl
Level: 10
Occupation: Slave
Master: Zalt Gruclim

What? Pale Girl is her name? The heck?! Where's the parents I'll go teach them some manners! Celestia noticed that I'm angry.

"Francisca~sama what's wrong?" Celestia said.

"Nothing. We need to talk. Little Girl." I said.

I said although we're the same of height. I know that I'm much more mentally older. She was fidgeting. Oops! Act like a kid!

"Uhh... Sorry! What I meant to say was what's you're name?" I asked the slave.

"P-pale g-girl..." She said.

The heck! Nobody deserves that kind of name! Also this slave is cute! The heck is wrong with this girl's master.

"Pale Girl? Who named you that?" Celestia asked the girl.

"M-my master. Master Zalt. I was supposed to deliver this planks to him." She said.

Hmm I thought of an idea. If she's a slave maybe I can buy her? Then set her free. That's a great idea.

"Can we tag along we'll help carrying you're wooden planks." I said.

"N-no it would be trouble for me!" She said.

"Don't worry I have something in mind." I said.

"Well I trust Mas--- I mean Francisca~sama! We'll be fine." Celestia said.

"Here."

'REGENERATION'

Pale girl wounds are beginning to recover. She looked at me surprised.

"Are you a mage?"

"Yes. This is my weapon Celestia the Weapon Shifter." I said.

"Hi there~" Celestia said.

"Now let's go to you're master. I want to speak with him." I said.

I followed her. We carried half of her planks.  So that she'll have less to carry. Her neck has also a chain. I gritted my teeth.... Damn! I'm so angry. I hate seeing people like this!

"Are you okay Francisca~sama?" Celestia asked.

"A-ah yeah! I'm good." I smiled for not making her worry.

"We're here." She pointed a green tent. Heh. This guys pretty cheap.

We entered the tent and I heard crying not that far from here. Seems like celestia also heard the same things I did. While pale girl... Her expression... Was nothing.

"Master Zalt I have brought the planks. Also there are people wanting to speak with you." She said.

"Eh?! You were freaking late! Huh?! What took you so long?! Pale girl Huh? Do you want to get punished again?!" That Zalt fella said.

"N-no please." She said.

Zalt took the plank and was going to hit pale girl.

"Transform...."

I imaged a katana. And cutted the planks into pieces. I hadn't felt this a long time now. My intent to kill glare. I wanted to kill him so badly.... I want...

'Francisca~sama I know how you feel but please don't do it!'

Celestia is that you?

'Yes as our souls linked it means whenever I turn into a weapon we can speak telepathically. '

I see... Thank you for stopping me. Now then... Should I give him a black eye... Or cut off his throat. Wait if I kill him I won't be able to buy the girl!

'So that was you're plan?'

Yeah.

"What do you think you're doing huh?"

"I wont let you scratch this merchandise. I want to buy her." I said.

"What?!" The pale girl said.

"Hmm... Did you know that this girl costs a lot?"

"Yes." I said.

"About... 80,000 Jewel. She's still small after all. And not really a beauty." Zalt guy said.

I'm so pissed off.. That girl is way cuter than you zalt! I can assure of that!

'Francisca~sama please calm down. Do business with him.'

Right!

I composed my self and put on my poker face.

"Heh. Well then its a deal." I said.

'But we spent all the money we had yesterday!'

I and grabbed the bag of gold elre gave me from the dimensional ring.

"However how much would it cost if I bought all of you're slaves?" I asked.

"Well... You're talking nonsense kid. If you're really buying it it would cost about 600,000 Jewel including pale girl over there." Zalt said.

I looked at pale girl. She was scared, crying, and looks traumatized.

"Would this be enough?"

I threw the gold pouch near a table. The gold was shining. Zalt's Jaw was immensely dropped. He was about to reached it, when I blocked his hand off with Celestia's Weapon form.

"The contract. First then gold." I glarred at him.

He just smirked. He went at the back of the tent and got some contract and ink. He putted the ink and contract in the table.

"Sign this then you're good to go. You will have 11 slaves ready." He said.

I signed the contract he gave me a copy of it, telling that all of these 11 girl are mine. And gave him the sack of gold. He lead me at the back of his tent where all of the slaves are crying.

"Come with me I am you're new master." I said.

I looked at them. They looked at me with confusion. However it was all replaced with fear when they noticed Celestia's weapon form.

"Oops uhh sorry about that don't worry. I won't do anything to you guys. Come on." I said

They all followed.

"Thank you for purchasing all of my slaves little girl. I hope we meet again." Zalt said.

"I hope not." I said.

All of the slaves are girls. Thankfully they weren't too scared of me. Because I'm also a girl.

"Release.." I said.

Celestia went back to her human form. The others were shocked I told them that we we're just mages, which is a lie, but in the future I will become one. I explained the whole thing to them the others we're glad.

"Okay then what are you're names?" Celestia asked.

"Dolt face" said the first

"Ugly" said the second

"Rat" third

"Trash" fourth

"Flat bo--" fifth

"Okay stop!" I said.

"Yeah... I think you're names was just mean nicknames." Celestia said.

"Okay then I will name all you you!"

1st slave: Ichigo Martier

2nd slave: Niira Martier

3rd slave: Sanny Martier

4th slave: Shii Martier

5th slave: Gold Martier

6th slave: Roku Martier

7th slave: Chichi Martier

8th slave: Haichi Martier

9th slave: Kyuu Martier

10th slave: Juu Martier

Pale Face: Unme Martier

"There... Sorry if its kind of uhh weird. But all of you're last name are the same! I want you guys to treat each other like sisters!" I said.

All of them are crying........

"We are not really related but just like you said we treated each other like sisters ." Said the first slave Ichigo.

"All of us are aged 9 while pale gi---- I mean.... Unme Martier is aged 5."  Said Gold Martier.

"We we're always punished." Niira Martier said.

"We didn't eat for a couple of days." Said Sanny Martier.

"Our clothes are kinda worn out." Said Shii Martier.

"We didn't had a bath for a week. Sorry if we kinda smell bad." Said Roku Martier.

"We we're 37 slaves in total. Some of the buyers I guess didn't liked kids." Said chichi Martier.

"Yeah, some of us they said 'they're too ugly' or 'she's not beautiful enough' yeah... It was awful."  Said Haichi Martier.

"Please don't abandon us." Said Kyuu Martier.

"Kyuu! Don't say that!" Juu said.

I looked all of them both. I gave them a sign 'quite all of you' and everybody stopped and looked at me. They all bowed.

"We're sorry if we annoyed you Master." Said Unme Martier/Pale Girl.

"No, you did not, its okay. Anyways follow me I have plans for all of you." I said.

They all followed I went back into the market. How did my going to the bookstore trip became a slave... I don't know? Slave saving? Nah whatever the name. I just know that I did the right thing.

I was looking for a jewelry store hoping to exchange Elre's Diamonds for Jewel. We we're walking around. Ah! A Jewelry Store!

Shiny Stones was the name of the store.

[Sorry I have limited name ideas, author here]

I looked at all of them including Celestia.

"Celestia you're in charge. Stay here for now."

"Yes ma'am!" She said.

They did what I told. They waited outside the store. I went in.

"Hi there welcome to shiny stones how can I help you?" A female clerk said.

"Well I want to trade these in." I said.

I went and grabbed half of the diamonds elre gave me in the pouch. They we're 30 diamonds in total so I took out 15. I gave it in the counter.

"MY OH MY?! THAT'S QUITE A LOT!" She said.

Thankfully there we're no other customers.

"So....can you?" I asked.

"It'll be.... 300,000.... Jewel....." She said with a pale face.

"So are you giving it to me or not?" I said.

"Ah yes here... You go.... Sign this first please. Its the receipt or contract of you trading here. I also have a copy." The female clerk said.

I signed the contract and took the money and putted it inside the dimensional ring. Welp.... I'm so going to be wasting all this.

I left the store. I looked at them all.

"Pardon me to ask, but what did you do Master?" Ichigo asked. Well to my opinion I named her Ichigo because she was kinda sweet like a strawberry. Also she's cute nonetheless.

"Oh its nothing. Bargaining some stuff." I said.

"Might I ask? Where are we going next Master?" Unme asked/pale girl.

"Yeah? Where are we going next?" Celestia asked.

"For now...."

I concentrated mana and letted out a portal. I looked at the perimeter. No ones around for now and it seems like the shop keeper of the store fainted.

"Let's go back home." I said.

We went back home. We were all like quite. I don't know if mom finished making her Soup but I hope she did and she's asleep right now. I signaled all the girls to go in the bathroom and take a bath. I wasn't looking of course. Also I took a bath before for anyone's curiosity. They finished five minutes later.

We went in the garden and I summoned a portal leading back to the store as expected no one was kinda there.

We went to Want to love it store. Oh there's aisyah~san.

"Oh! You came back what can I--- oh seems like you've got new friends. What can I get for you?" Aisyah~san asked.

"I want clothes for these 11 girls." I said.

"You what?! But I thought you didn't have any mon--- oh that's why you went inside the jewelry store." Celestia said.

"Yes, Celestia. Help the girl pick clothes. I'll be doing other business." I said.

"You what?! I'll come."

"No. And that's an order." I said.

"Fine.. Unme~chan! I think this one will look cute on you!!!" Celestia said.

I looked at Aisyah~san and sighed.

"They're slaves right?" She asked.

"Yes." I said.

"When did you get them?"

"Just now. I thought pity on them. I went and bought them, these girls deserve freedom after this, I'll let them free." I said.

"Are you a noble?" Aisyah~san asked.

"No, I'm merely a commoner who wishes to help other people."

I said and left the store.

Celestia's POV

*sigh*

I wish master would tell me things.... Though I am glad that I've become her weapon. Its hard to find a master someone like her. Nice, cool, calm and warm.

I looked at all the girls seems like their having a lot of fun. I joined in the fun too.
I explained them how I became Francisca's weapon. Except for the kiss part..... Of course they we're amazed as I told them how cool she was when she was bargaining with that zalt guy.

Speaking of which Unme was there too. Must be traumatizing. It was my first time too, being in a situation like that.

We we're done picking out clothes. The total cost is 40,000 Jewel. Hopefully Francisca doesn't mind. Where is she anyways? It's been 2 hours. Its 2 bells.

[Also known as 2:00 PM]

"Hey girls! Would you like to know what you're Master said about you guys?" Aisyah said.

"We're probably a block in her way." Said Gold Martier.

"Nope." Aisyah said.

"She said that we needed clothes!" Roku said.

"Yes but before that she said---" Aisyah didn't continued because the door to her shop opened.

"I'm back how much was it?" Francisca~sama said.

"40,000 Jewel." Aisyah said.

"Here." She gave 40,000 Jewel to Aisyah.

"Thank you! Come back anytime! Loyal customer." She said.

She nodded.

"Let's go girls." We simply followed her.

They we're two carriage's ready.

"What is this? Master?" Chichi said.

"We're going to you're new home." She said.

Ehh?????

"Just follow and no questions, I'll explain when we get there. Before you enter make sure you know what clothes you picked." She said.

Everyone nodded. Except for me! I have no clothes.... Bought. Today.

"Good." Francisca putted all of the clothes in her dimensional ring. Man! That thing is really helpful.

We entered the carriages. Seems like we're going not too far away. I wonder where did she get these carriages?

We arrived at a Large sized house. Wait?! Don't tell me?!

"We're here." She said.

Don't tell me she was buying a house while she was gone? My owner is unpredictable!

"Y-you mean you bought that large house?" I asked.

"Yup, threatened someone before I can lower the price of the house 150,000 Jewel was all I could force out of Miranda~san." She said.

"What about the land?!" I asked.

"Still not ours but I'm working on it." She said.

She went outside the carriage she gave us orders to follow. She gave us a tour of the house and finally someone asks.

"Is this you're house master?"  Kyuu asked.

"No, from now on this will be you're house." She said. Everybody was shocked.

She was too kind! Too kind! I tell you!

(O∆O) Everybody. Except you're one and only.

She explained in full explanation. First she went into a landlord rented a house. It was actually the house is kinda cheap now. Because people refuses to buy that house because it was raided by bandits before the landlord decided to low the price. So Francisca bought that house also its not far from home and Magnus city. She also bought bookshelves, cabinets and bunk beds. The total was 55,000 Jewel. Food well the cost was 10,000 which will last for a few weeks. That's all she bought for now.

"But... We are not worthy Master." Shii said.

"First don't call me Master and that's an order, Second this house is yours, Third sorry to say but I'm not going to be the one decorating this house and Fourth I'm freeing you." She said.

**********************************************

That's all for now. I'm having brainstorms of ideas for this book. Hopefully you're still interested in reading. And gomenasai~ if I took too long I was kinda losing hope that this book is actually like... Not good? I've actually considered giving up on this... but whatever I still have some Ideas that'll shock you're brains off of you're head!

From the author Dan~san. lease keep reading leave some comments too! It'll help a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9M 459K 173
Rei, a former samurai lieutenant is reincarnated into the body of an 8 year old, who happens to be the main villainess in a romance novel for foreign...
6.3K 192 23
Have you ever had one of those terrible yet annoyingly pivotal moments? You know, that monumental fragment of time that flips everything you have ev...
179K 7.6K 28
My name is Aika asami, a normal teenage girl who just died from saving an unknown child from being hit by a car assuming that I'm already died, a voi...
568K 35.3K 127
γ€Ž Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...