Church Sex Camp

By ejhopkins

Not all people of faith believe that sex (even before marriage) is bad. Sex is a form of commitment, pleasure... More

IMPORTANT
Prologue
Just a Few Classes Offered
Chapter 1- Required
Chapter 2- Maintenance
Chapter 3- Class
Chapter 4- Dinner
Chapter 5- Teach
Chapter 6- Breakfast
Chapter 7- Pain
Chapter 8- Water
Chapter 9- Sunday
Chapter 10- Surprise
Chapter 12- Fear
Chapter 13- Confession
Chapter 14- Stress
Chapter 15- Different
Chapter 16- Rest
Chapter 17- Forward
Chapter 18- New
Chapter 19- Top
Chapter 20- Wedding
Chapter 21- Reception
Chapter 22- Room
Chapter 23- Exes
Chapter 24- Regret
Chapter 25- Home
Chapter 26- Closing
Chapter 27- Change
Chapter 28- Death
Chapter 29- Grief
Chapter 30- Resolve
Chapter 31- Mute
Chapter 32- Free
Chapter 33- Onward
Epilogue

Chapter 11- Healing

2.1K 47 2
By ejhopkins

We pulled it off! CeCe seemed genuinely surprised and happy. Even with her asshole of an ex crashing the party, the night ended with her smiling from ear to ear.

I took her back to her cabin, but insisted she just grab a few things, she was staying with me tonight. I had planned on just asking her, but when I saw how scared she was of her ex, there was no question.

After some back and forth, she agreed. It didn't take long to put a bag together and drive to my place. I had hoped to attempt to get her in the boat, but with how she felt, I wasn't going to push it.

"Thank you for tonight. Everything was beautiful and so thoughtful. I'm overwhelmed by it all."

"Honey, you're worth it! I just want to take care of you. I'm glad you're staying over. I promise you have nothing to worry about from me."

"I know."

It warmed my heart to see her smile and hear the honest admiration in her voice. I couldn't wait to hold her again.

We walked through the door and straight back to my bedroom. She didn't hesitate, which surprised me. I was so sure she would freak out about sleeping in my bed. But instead she asked if she could take a quick shower, then took her bag in with her. I desperately wanted to join her. I sat on the side of the bed and held my face in my hands.

After about 20 minutes, she was out and dressed for bed. It looked like she hadn't washed her hair, that was good. I can't imagine sleeping on a wet pillow would be comfortable.

"Thanks for the shower, it's all yours."

I hated to leave her any longer, but I really did need one. I had been out in the sun almost all day. I was surprised she even let me touch her during the party, but was grateful she had. I didn't take long, I wanted to get in bed before she fell asleep.

That didn't work out so well. When I walked out, she was out. I knew she had been tired, so I should have expected it. I just really wanted to at least get a kiss or two in first. It was okay, though. We had all day the next day to do whatever she wanted.

When I woke up she was still asleep. At some point during the night she had found her way into my arms. It was glorious. She looked like an angel. I laid there and just watched her sleep. I had never done anything like that with any other woman that stayed over. Usually I was annoyed and just wanted to be able to get up. But not with her.

I stayed for as long as I could, but eventually mother nature called and I had to let her go. When I came out of the restroom, she was still laying down, but had her eyes open. I sat next to her and brushed her hair behind her ear.

"Morning, gorgeous."

"Morning, handsome."

We shared a smile at that.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast, you stay here and rest. I'll be right back."

I had gotten a recipe for egg-free pancakes and made sure it worked. To be honest I loved them. I'd made them a few times already and felt good about making them. I set the coffee pot and grabbed the ingredients. I knew I couldn't leave out the bacon, she might never come back if I did something like that. Once everything was cooking, she walked through the doorway.

"I couldn't stay in there anymore. I smell bacon and coffee, there was no keeping me away!"

I threw my head back and laughed.

"Okay then, have a seat breakfast is nearly ready. I also made pancakes."

"Eli, I can't eat..."

"They're egg-free."

Her eyes went wide and she jumped up and down. She was so excited, it made me feel proud that I did that.

"Oh my gosh! I've never had them and always wanted to try! Thank you!"

Everything was done and I set it on the table. She took two pancakes and probably five slices of bacon. I couldn't help but shake my head and stifle a laugh. She poured a ton of syrup on them, I guess not being able to eat something your whole life would make it hard to know proportions. She took a bite and moaned. Oh shit, I'm gonna need another shower!

"These are crazy good! I'm gonna need the recipe, I want these every day!"

"I can do that."

I'm sure she thought I meant that I would give her the recipe, but I was really saying that I could make them for her everyday.

"I'm gonna need to hurry up though. I have a class in less than an hour."

"No you don't. Megan is covering your classes today and tomorrow. She insisted, so I wasn't going to fight her."

"Wow, okay...... So, what are we going to do? I can't leave the camp."

She looked so conflicted. I knew she felt a responsibility to her guests, but she deserved a few days off to relax.

"We're going to hang out, go hiking, swim, anything you want, really."

"That sounds fantastic! Right now, I really just want to relax. Yesterday was so crazy, my feet still hurt."

I reached down and pulled her legs onto my lap, then started rubbing her feet. She let out another moan.

"I'm happy to help with your feet, but if you keep making those noises, I'm really not sure what's going to happen."

Her stunned silence and wide eyes spoke volumes. She wasn't ready to be physical. I had hoped that giving her last night would make her trust me enough to at the very least fool around, but I couldn't push her.

Slowly I set her feet down and stood up. I reached down and picked her up, her arms wrapped around my neck. I carried her to the living room and kept her on my lap. She watched me the whole time, those big beautiful eyes stared back into mine.

"What do you want to watch?"

"What?"

"I have Netflix, Hulu, and local channels. We could watch a movie, or binge a show. Whatever you want."

She smiled wide and hugged me tight.

"I haven't been able to watch my show in so long! That would be amazing!"

"What show? It's not girly is it?"

I hadn't even thought about that, what if it's some sappy shit. Ugh, I should have thought this through better.

"You have to promise not to make fun of me! It's..... Doctor Who"

"Seriously?! I love Doctor Who!"

She screeched and started bouncing on my lap. Fuck! I held her tight and gave her a look begging her to stop. She pretty quickly got the idea and started scooting off my lap.

"No, no. Just because I can't handle bouncing, doesn't mean I can't control myself at all. I've gone all week without you, I'm not letting you go now."

I pulled her back and she looked at me with what I can only describe as adoration. Then she surprised me and leaned forward for a kiss. It quickly became more. I really hadn't tried to go there, but I decided that if it's what she wants, I'm not going to fight her.

I laid her down on the couch and hovered over her. We stared at each other, no words needed, no distrust, and no reservations.

Once she attempted to pull my shirt off, I couldn't take it anymore. I picked her up and went to the bedroom. She didn't fight me, she even kissed me on the way.

I laid her down and silently asked for permission. Instead of answering, she sat up and took her top off. I stopped breathing for a second, she wasn't wearing a bra. I tried not to stare, but it was difficult. She reached up to me and put her hand under my shirt. That was all the motivation I needed. I pulled my tee off and gently pushed her down.

Once we were in the middle of the bed, I settled in between her legs, pajama bottoms still on both of us. I was so afraid of rushing her. The last thing I wanted was for her to run.

"I need to know that this is okay. I swear to you that I won't push you. If at any point..."

She put her hand over my mouth and then pulled me down for a kiss. It started off slow, gentle. Then it grew, and we were both breathing hard by the time we stopped. I kissed her jaw, then made my way down her neck. With no resistance, I kept going and worshiped her breasts. With one hand I massaged, and took the other in my mouth. Her nipples were taught and hardened as I kissed and sucked. I switched sides and felt her hands go to my head. She ran her fingers through my hair and pulled. She pulled me up and crashed her mouth to mine. Our tongues battle for dominance, while melding perfectly together. I loved kissing her, it was like we were two pieces of a puzzle finally connected.

She moved her hands to my back and dug her nails in as I kissed my way down her neck and chest. This time I kept going, I licked and sucked as if I she was my favorite taste, which she was. My hands went to the waistband of her bottoms. I looked up at her and saw her staring at me. Cautiously she nodded, so I pulled them down with her panties. To my surprise she was clean shaven, I would have expected hair from someone that abstained from sex. I'll have to ask her about it as point, but now was not the time.

I kissed her hip bone and made my way down. I pushed her legs down and opened them wide. She was perfect. Her lower lips were soft and pink. I slowly kissed her clit, she gasped and arched her back. I stopped, worried that I'd gone too far. She put a hand on my head and begged me to keep going.

Sweet, that is the best way I could describe her taste. It was the best thing I had ever tasted. I licked at her slit, and opened her up. I hesitantly slipped my tongue into her pussy. Fuck, she's tight! I'm not surprised, but it made my dick twitch and get even harder, which I hadn't thought possible.

I started slow, but hunger for her took over. I wanted her to feel my want, to feel my need, to feel my love.

Shit, I'm in love with her!

I needed to be in her so badly. I felt incomplete, desperate. I stood and dropped my pants. I went back to her mouth and found her waiting for me. We kissed deep and long. I lowered my hand to her open legs, and put a finger in her. Damn, I have no idea if she can even take me! She's so tight!

Gently I added another finger. At first her hips were bucking, begging for more. Then she stilled, so I did too. My hand still half way inside her, I watched her face. Her eyes were closed and I could tell her was warring with herself.

"If you need to stop, we'll stop. Talk to me, please."

"Um... I don't want to, really. I'm just scared."

I pulled my hand away and held her.

"The last thing I want is for you to be scared. I will go as slow as you need me to. We can stop, but I want what you want. I want to be with you, in you."

"Do you have a condom?"

My head dropped to her neck, I was trying so hard to keep it together.

"I do. But we really don't have to do this, if you don't want to."

"I want to try. It's been so long, and even though I hated it before, I never once felt this aroused. I'm hoping it helps, I'm guessing it will."

"I promise you, it does."

I reached to my nightstand and pulled a condom from the drawer. Once open and on, I kissed her again. I needed her wet and not concentrating on anything but our connection. She lifted her hips in silent acceptance, so I eased my way in. I struggled to focus, she was stretching and I could tell she was still worried. I wanted so badly to just sink in hard, but I knew that would be the worst possible way to do this.

I've been with virgins, but this was far different. She had been hurt, sexually. I still don't know the extent of her pain, but I could tell she was holding back.

Dropped a hand between us I rubbed her clit. She arched her back and raised her hips, that helped. Unfortunately I didn't detect any sign of an impending orgasm. It would be the best thing for her. If I could make her come, it would heighten her desire and allow me to go deeper. I started moving. I was only half way in, but she needed movement. It was torture. I needed to be in her, it became a struggle just to hold on.

Suddenly she started panicking. Her breathing became erratic and she wouldn't open her eyes.

"No! Paul STOP!!!"

I pulled out and grabbed her face.

"CeCe! It's Eli, not Paul. I won't hurt you! Open your eyes!"

"No! Stop, please! Paul I CAN'T!!!!!"

Fuck! I grabbed a blanket to cover her up and picked her up onto my lap. I rocked her while stroking her hair.

"Shhhh.... It's okay, honey. It's Eli, you're okay. I won't hurt you."

She was shaking in fear. What the fuck did that bastard do to her?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750 135 41
Navigating parenthood doesn't come with an instructional manual. Now before you go saying 'Cathy, they have those you know' I will say "Sure, they h...
100K 2K 7
Sample only, Ebook available on Apple books, Book by Barnes and Nobles, and Kobo. Links in bio ❤️ ***** "You are going to come again, but not until I...
4.3K 438 22
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺...
10.9K 974 19
🖤 Religious || Christian 🖤 This Book Is For: ~ Young People ~ Middle Age People ~ Older People ~ Black People ~ White People ~ Colored Peopl...