Church Sex Camp

By ejhopkins

Not all people of faith believe that sex (even before marriage) is bad. Sex is a form of commitment, pleasure... More

IMPORTANT
Prologue
Just a Few Classes Offered
Chapter 1- Required
Chapter 2- Maintenance
Chapter 3- Class
Chapter 4- Dinner
Chapter 5- Teach
Chapter 6- Breakfast
Chapter 7- Pain
Chapter 8- Water
Chapter 9- Sunday
Chapter 11- Healing
Chapter 12- Fear
Chapter 13- Confession
Chapter 14- Stress
Chapter 15- Different
Chapter 16- Rest
Chapter 17- Forward
Chapter 18- New
Chapter 19- Top
Chapter 20- Wedding
Chapter 21- Reception
Chapter 22- Room
Chapter 23- Exes
Chapter 24- Regret
Chapter 25- Home
Chapter 26- Closing
Chapter 27- Change
Chapter 28- Death
Chapter 29- Grief
Chapter 30- Resolve
Chapter 31- Mute
Chapter 32- Free
Chapter 33- Onward
Epilogue

Chapter 10- Surprise

2.4K 40 3
By ejhopkins

I jumped! We had just broken through the tree line, and there they were, everyone! Well almost everyone, but an almost ridiculous amount of people. They had all yelled happy birthday! Then they parted and I saw the beach, it was beautiful! A band was playing on a stage, tables were set up, there was (what looked like) a bar, and even a dance floor. I was blown away.

I instantly started crying, but this time from joy. I'd never had a surprise party, never thought I would want one, but the outpouring of love was overwhelming.

I walked towards the group of people and started hugging everyone. I knew I'd have to stop or it would take way too long, but I was just so happy. When I saw Eli, I froze. Did he do this? I knew the answer right away, of course he did. I ran to him and jumped into his arms. He buried his face in my neck and whispered.

"Happy Birthday, gorgeous."

All I could do was nod, words were beyond me at that point. He let me down and walked me to a table.

"Can I get you something to drink?"

"Eli, did you bring alcohol?"

"No. I knew better. All they're serving is virgin cocktails, and stuff like that. I knew better than to go against the rules."

He winked at me and I had to pinch myself. How was this happening? He's supposed to hate me! Haven't I been mean enough? It's impossible now! He's gone and done the sweetest, most generous thing that anyone has ever done for me. How could I keep pushing him away after this?!

"I would love a virgin strawberry daq, please."

"Coming right up, my dear."

As he went to the bar, more people came up to me. It was surreal. I had always hated my birthday. Well, up until my 19th I'd loved it. But, again, the only person that knew that was Megan. She obviously had a hand in this, I wasn't sure if I should be upset or enthusiastically glad.

She chose that moment to sit next to me.

"Are you mad? I know you don't seem upset, but I also know how you feel about today. When Eli suggested this, I almost told him, but I figured that was up to you. Plus, look at this! He really is a keeper."

"Meg, stop. I'm not mad, not even close. I've never been so surprised in my life, and it's amazing. You're amazing."

We pulled each other into a bear hug. It was so good to actually relax. This past week had been so stressful. In large part because I was trying my best the push Eli out of my head and my life. I knew that would be impossible now.

"Here you go, honey."

Eli sat on the other side of me and handed me my drink. It was delicious! The band finished their song and Donna, of all people, went up to the mic. Eli smiled and winked again.

"Good evening everyone! Dinner is set up on the table at the far end, over there. Be sure to let the birthday girl go first though."

After her announcement, the lead singer stepped back up.

"Thanks for having us. We're 'Beyond' and so glad that we could be here for such an amazing woman. We've heard a lot you about in just a short time, and I know that God is going to continue to bless all that you do. I've also been asked to say the prayer over our meal. Dear Lord, I want to thank you for bringing us all together here tonight. We especially want to pray for Christine, and continued guidance for her. Thank you for this generous meal and bless it to our bodies. Amen. Alright, head to the buffet line. We're going to throw on some music while we eat, we'll be back up shortly."

Jars of Clay started playing over the sound system, and I got up to get some food. Right away I was excited about the food options. It was all things I could eat, and smelled fantastic. I grabbed a plate and by the time I got to the end of the table, I couldn't fit anymore on it. My blackberry filled stomach seemed to miraculously open up and allowed me to eat more.

Dinner was delicious. Donna had outdone herself. I made a mental note to find her and thank her. I was stuffed. The band got back up and started playing, they were very good. It was mostly covers, but I was impressed by the fact that they seemed to always make it their own. I would have to check and see if they were available to play at our closing ceremony.

Eli finished eating and leaned in to me.

"Can I have this dance?"

What was I supposed to do?! My brain was screaming to run. To hide from everyone, especially him. But my body had other plans. I reached out and took his hand. He lead us to the middle of the dance floor and held my waist. Instinctively I wrapped my arms around his neck. At first it felt like we were at a middle school dance. I was stiff and held him at arms length. He quickly took the lead and pulled me closer. Other couples soon joined in the dancing. It was so perfect.

"I can't tell you how good it is to have you in my arms again."

Eli had put his forehead to mine and spoken as quietly as he could, over the music. It took my breath away.

"Thank you, Eli. For all of this. It's really too much. Far more than I deserve."

"Oh, sweetheart. You deserve so much more than this. If I could, I would take you anywhere in the world you would want to go and treat you to everything you've ever wanted."

His words were both incredible and a dagger to my heart. I looked in his eyes and prayed for strength.

"I can't tell you just how much that means to me. But Eli, I'm broken. There's no putting me back together. You deserve so much better. I wish you'd see that."

His lips were on mine in a blinding kiss. He wouldn't let me pull away and I truthfully didn't want to. All too soon he pulled back.

"Anytime you say something like that, I'm going to shut you up with a kiss."

"Maybe I should say it more often then."

He chuckled and kissed me again. As much as I wanted to keep things private between us, I found that I didn't care who saw. The rest of our guests floated into the background. He was all I could see, all I cared about, all I wanted.

His phone rang. He groaned while pulling it out of his pocket.

"Hello... Yes... Are you here for the party?... Ok, I'll open it, one sec."

After hanging up, he hit a few more buttons on his phone and then put it back in his pocket.

"Sorry about that. I have the front gate closed and someone was trying to get in. I have it linked to my phone, so whoever it is can get in now."

"That's pretty cool. I knew there was a gate, but I didn't even think about how people would get in when it's closed."

"Yeah, I prefer the added security. It's usually open during the day, so it's not foolproof, but it's way better than nothing. Now, where were we?"

He leaned in to kiss me again, it was sweet and loving. Not at all like how we had kissed last week. I loved them all.

"My feet are starting to hurt. I did a lot of walking today, which I'm now sure you are well aware. And in sandels!"

He laughed, louder than expected. Then he took my hand and we were headed back to the table when I saw someone walking up to the beach.

"No! What is he doing here? Did someone invite him?"

I was in shock and I felt a panic attack growing in me. My ex-husband was here. How?! Why?!

"Who is it? I can get rid of him if you want. Why are you panicking?"

When I looked at him, eyes wide and unable to answer, he knew.

"What the fuck is he doing here? No one would have even dared!"

As Paul approached me, I stood up and started to run. Both he and Eli caught up to me in no time, but at least we were away from the crowd of people now staring.

"P-Paul... w-what are you d-doing here?"

"It's your birthday, I noticed on your website that you were close by and I thought it might be nice to see you. It's been a long time."

Eli was shooting daggers from his eyes, but thankfully he stayed quiet. I reached out to him and he instantly held me close. Paul's whole demeanor changed. He looked at Eli like he was ready to challenge him to a good old fashioned duel.

"Eli, this is Paul Sanders. My ex-husband. Paul, this is Eli."

"Paul, I would say 'nice to meet you' but honestly it's not. What the hell are you doing here?"

"Well CeCe you've found a real prize here haven't you? Excuse me for wanting to see my wife on our anniversary, and to see how she's doing."

I was on the verge of losing it. I wanted the scream and lash out, but I could barely move. He called me his wife, like it hasn't been ten years since he tore me down and completely broke me.

"First of all, she's not your wife. You have no right to call her that. Next, I don't care if it's your anniversary, her birthday, or any other day. You are not welcome here."

Sweet Eli. He's so protective. If he knew everything that Paul actually did to me, he wouldn't be holding me. He'd be disgusted with me, then probably putting Paul in the hospital, maybe the ground. I held him tighter, and buried my face in his arm.

"Don't you think that's up to her? Seriously CeCe, who is this guy? Come on, let's go talk."

He grabbed my arm and tried to pull me away. That's when Eli snapped. Paul was on the ground in less than a second.

"Don't you dare touch her you fucking asshole! So help me, if you don't walk away right now, they won't be able to recognize you while you beg for help."

"Eli! I appreciate your help, really. But I'm sure Paul has gotten the hint and he'll be leaving now."

"Since when did you grow a spine, CeCe. This isn't you. I think I preferred it when you begged..."

He wasn't able to say anything else. Eli started pounding his fists into his face. I had to scream for help. Some of Eli's crew came running and pulled him off.

"Mother fucker! If you so much as think about her again, I will find you and finish the job. GET OUT OF HERE, NOW!!!!"

Paul scrambled to his feet and ran back up the path to his car. It wasn't until we heard him drive off that they let Eli go. Realization hit me like a brick. Everyone was looking at us. The music had stopped and it all came crashing down. I ran to my cabin, panicking, it was the only thing I could think to do.

Eli turned to the crowd and did his best to reel in the tension.

"Sorry about that everyone! Just a huge misunderstanding, go back to eating, dancing, and such. I'm gonna get CeCe and we'll be back soon."

I heard his words, but kept going. When I got to the cabin, I realized that I didn't have my key. My bag was still at my table. So I sat on the chair outside the door and wept.

Eli raced up to me and pulled me into a hug. I held him close and shook. All the years of torture and pain washed back to me as if it had just happened. I couldn't believe he came. I hadn't heard from him since the divorce was final. Now, just because I was close to Chicago, he decides to drop by?! I couldn't stop the tears. I wanted desperately to just forget about him and move on with my life, but it appears that it'll never happen.

"Shhhh.... It's okay. He's gone and never coming back. I hate that he came here, that he scared you, and that he pushed me past my limit. I'm sorry if I upset you, I just couldn't stand there and listen to him anymore."

"It's okay, really. I wanted to hit him too, but I was too scared. I just want to lay down. Do you have the key with you? Mine is back on the beach."

"I do, but we should head back. Even if it's just for a little bit. You haven't gotten your cake yet."

He beamed and I could tell he was up to something. As tired as I was, I couldn't just walk away from all his hard work.

It was mostly dark outside at that point, so when he led me back, I could see the string lights lit up all around the area. I was once again awestruck. He really did do everything he could to make it magical. When we got back to the table, he went up to the stage and stopped the music to make an announcement.

"Sorry to stop that awesome song, but I have something very important to say. I've only known CeCe a couple of weeks, but she means more to me than anyone ever has."

At that ooo'd and aww'd and I blushed like mad.

"She's probably blushing, isn't she?"

Those who were around me yelled yes.

"Ha! I knew it!"

That got a lot of laughs.

"Ok, I'm done embarrassing her, for now. But it's time for the cake! And many people may not know this, but because of an allergy, she isn't able to eat cake. But our fantastic chef has made an eggless cake that rivals anything I've ever tasted. She also loves strawberry shortcake (even though it could put her in the hospital). So we are having white cake, with cream frosting, and cut up strawberries."

I was floored! It was my dream cake! A table had been placed in the middle of the dance floor and the huge cake placed on top. It took all my self-discipline to not run to it.

"CeCe, if you would please stand and blow out the candles."

The band started playing the birthday song as everyone joined in. I wasn't able to blow out all of them in one go. There were too many and I was holding back tears. Everyone still cheered when I finished though and a few of the kitchen staff started cutting and dishing it out.

The band started playing again and it seemed the party was back in full swing.

Picture of Paul

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3K 17
With the world as it is ... it is hard finding someone to love. So what do we do ... we turn to the internet? Meet Cheyenne ... she is 19 years old a...
99.9K 2K 7
Sample only, Ebook available on Apple books, Book by Barnes and Nobles, and Kobo. Links in bio ❤️ ***** "You are going to come again, but not until I...
Sex with demon By John Kin

Historical Fiction

325 0 12
love,guilt,sex abuse,mourning, are some sex emotions that affect people.Everyone who is of over aged in one way or the other have had sex.Sex is a ri...
3.1K 155 31
18+ Mature Content · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · Helene Veritas spends most of her time taking care of others by providing counseling to teenagers and being...