The Black Panther

Bởi kayla0531

This is a story about Asha Abdulla daughter of Wakandan warrior, but her mom was American. She lives with the... Xem Thêm

Character view
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Why I am writing this book
NOTICE
Chapter 9 leaving part. 1
Chapter 10 leaving part.2
??Updates??
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Giveaway??!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Sorry guys!
So guys this happened!!!! (Pic above)
RIP STAN LEE
Chapter 25
Whats in store for End Game?
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Rip CHADWICK 😭😭

Infinity War (NO SPOILERS)

4.2K 49 33
Bởi kayla0531

THIS HAS NO SPOILERS ‼️‼️‼️‼️So y'all I watched infinity war, and I'm going to tell y'all now that if you are a huge fan like me, YOU WILL CRY, I love this so much and I just want to expand on this book, but I will share my thoughts with y'all more on Sunday, so you will have a chance to watch it, but omgggg I'm actually kind of sad😭 but I'll try and get over it, but yayy that means more action in my book now so that's a plus side :) I have to watch the movie a few more times to be able to write about it so Infinity war parts will probably be, in my book in a few more months, I just want to expand more on T'challa and Asha's part so bare with me and their relationship. :) Love you all!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

73.8K 2.2K 27
Part Two of the "No Tricks" Trilogy After the clash of the Avengers in Berlin and Siberia, you and Bucky have retreated to the defunct S.H.I.E.L.D...
123K 2.5K 33
The prequel and next book are out! This story will be going through some MAJOR rewrites and also edits since now I have more information and more sto...
27.8K 670 35
Welcome to the romantic story of T'Challa and Fauna. Fauna is the woman that every mother warn their sons to stay away from and never bring home, sh...