Found and saved by Shawn Mend...

By EvieWookieGlitterz

Hi! I'm Alyssa Evangelina Farnstrom. I hate my last name... it reminds me of my dad. He would hurt me a lot a... More

The Flash Backs
The Flash Backs Part 2!
Out of the Cage
Why?
Taking Her Home
Secrets
cuddles
Midnight Nightmares
Days
Games
The Fight and make up
The Door and Dinner
Shopping
Rest Of The Day
THE INTERVIEW
Pretty hurts
Showtime
Showtime Pt.2
Oh God, Not Him
Today's A Good Day
Hello

Beautiful Morning

80 0 0
By EvieWookieGlitterz

*Third person POV*

When Shawn and Alyssa got home, Alyssa was asleep in the car so Shawn had to carry her in. Shawn got out of the car closing the door as silently as he could. He ran around to the  other side of the car and opened Alyssa's door, carefully unbuckling her and picking her up setting her on his hip. She woke up and struggled a tiny bit before Shawn cooed "Baby, go back to sleep. I really didn't mean to wake you up." She went limp and lied her head on Shawn's shoulder. Shawn unlocked the door and went to the living area and sat down lying on his back with Alyssa pulled flush against his chest. Shawn soon let his drowsiness take over and soon they were both passed out on the couch.

*Skip the night because I'm lazy AF*

Alyssa woke up kinda hungry so she gently got off of Shawn and walked to the kitchen writing a note. 

                          Shawn,                                                                                                                                                                   I walked down to the little café around the corner.

 I have my phone so you can call me.            

I'll  back in about 2-2 1/2 hours.                                                                                                                                                                                                      I love you!❤️Alyssa

Alyssa grabbed her phone from upstairs and took a quick look at Shawn, then left.

*Alyssa's POV*

Wow, I didn't feel like running away. I felt hungry for the first time in forever and I actually think I looked pretty. I walked for about ten minutes before seeing the cute little café. I walked in and noticed there weren't very many people there which is good for me. I don't like sitting by people I don't know. I took off my phone case to find $20.50. I walked up to the counter and ordered blue raspberry bubble tea. {Picture down below and description down below} 

🥃Bubble tea is a Taiwanese tea-based drink invented in Tainan and Taichung in the 1980s. Most bubble tea recipes contain a tea base mixed with fruit or milk, to which chewy tapioca balls and fruit jelly are often added.🥃

I paid for my drink and sat down at a table near the back. I took out my earbuds and plugged them into my phone and turned on some music. I listened to Shawn Mendes, Justin Bieber, One direction, 5SOS, The Pentatonix, Ect.

I was just sitting there when I saw someone walk up to me. I recognized them right away and took out one earbud. "Hi, Shawn told us all he had a daughter." Said the man. "Yeah... You're Nash, right? Nash Grier?" He nodded and I sighed in relief. "Is this seat taken?" He asked. "No." I replied. Nash sat down and started small talk with me. It  was nice not to be alone for once. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket so I took it out and found a text from Shawn. {Shawn's in bold Alyssa's in italics.}                                                                                                                                                                         📱

Good morning Princess! Thanks for leaving a note and not scaring the hell out of me!

Good Morning! Your welcome and watch your language! There are small children here!

Sorry! Are you okay?

Yeah. Why?

Just making sure

By the way I'm with Nash Grier😋

What?!

Yeah, he kinda just walked up to me. Apparently you texted Magcon about me😒

 Well, yeah. I need some people to watch you when I'm gone for a long time. The only person I didn't text was Mahogany Lox. I don't really trust her with my kid. You didn't hear what happened to Skylynn Floyd did you?

Yeah I did. I'm scared of Lox because of that. Aren't I going on tour with you though?

Yeah.

Then what for?

So you aren't bored when I'm at the studio or at an interview.

That makes sense.

Alright good. I'm coming to the coffee shop. C U soon.

Okay! C U soon!

I luv u!😘

Luv u 2😘

📱

"Hey Nash, Shawn's coming so we have to get another chair" I told him. "Alright, I'm fine with that. By the way, Shawn can get a bit overprotective sometimes." Nash mumbled rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah, I know. I learned that the day we met." Nash just nodded and grabbed another chair from the table next to us. A few moments later I saw Shawn's car pull up to the little coffee shop and park. He walked in and waved before heading to the counter and ordering an iced tea. "Hey Nash! How you doin'?" Shawn asked. "Great! I can tell you've had a little fun with your daughter. She seems happy Shawn... you made a good choice." Nash whispered the last part. 

*Third POV*

The three stayed at the coffee shop for awhile. Nash left first because he needed to pick up Hayes from the airport. Shawn looked up from his phone that he had been on, texting his mother about his daughter, and saw Alyssa was also on her phone playing a game. 

                         😂

Shawn looked at the clock and saw it was 12:35 PM. "Wow... we've been here for a while haven't we." He thought out loud. "Yeah we have. Can we go home? I just got a really good idea for a drawing." "Yeah sure honey." The two got up and left the café. They were walking home when Shawn pointed something out. "Hey... isn't that Thunder?" Alyssa looked where Shawn was pointing and sure enough... there was her cat. Alyssa ran as fast as she could to her cat with Shawn yelling and running after her. Alyssa caught her cat and grabbed his collar. "What are you doing out here?! Shawn we need to get home before something bad happens to him." "Alright alright we're going home." Shawn and Alyssa got home and Alyssa went straight to her room. Shawn walked up to her room and found her on her bed staring at the wall, her back to the door. "Baby girl, you okay?" Shawn heard no answer, Only sobs. Shawn slowly walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. He then scooted closer and wrapped his arms around Alyssa's waist pulling her close. Alyssa was sitting in between Shawn's legs with his arms wrapped around her. "Shawn, I am so thankful that you found me, but out of all the actually pretty girls in the world... why'd you choose me." Alyssa asked sniffling. "Sweetheart, don't you ever, and I mean ever, say that again. You are literally as pretty and as perfect as anyone can ever get. You are at the top of the charts for beauty. Trust me, I'm your father and no one is more proud of you than I am. No one is going to ever love you as much as I do. I don't think anybody can even get close to your uniqueness. I've never met somebody who is bi-eyed and has such pretty hair. No one can get anywhere near the strength you have. You have gone through hell and back and YOU ARE PERFECT." Alyssa had stopped crying and smiled a bit to herself, Shawn saw this and said "There's that gorgeous smile I wanted." Alyssa laughed and turned around in Shawn's arms. "HIIIII!" Shawn said in a stitch voice.

All Alyssa could do was giggle before her phone buzzed. She went to pick it up but Shawn grabbed her phone first. "I don't know who it is and I don't need you being hurt by mean text messages." Shawn said sternly. Alyssa huffed in annoyance but squeaked when Shawn poked her side, giving her a warning look. Alyssa looked down at her hands and moved her fingers around to look at her pretty nails. Alyssa knew who it was, it was Nash, they exchanged numbers. "Oh, why do you have Nash's number?" Shawn asked curious. "When we were at the coffee shop he said he wanted to be the first person I called if I was in trouble or home alone." Alyssa answered truthfully, but then added "But you would be the first person I called if I was hurt, in trouble or scared." "Thank you princess. Nash can be the second person if I don't answer my phone" Shawn cooed. Alyssa giggled when Shawn kissed the side of her neck.{Not in a sexual way}  "Baby, I have a interview tomorrow and I want you to come with me okay?" Shawn said. Alyssa nodded and replied "I don't have anything to wear." "Oh, well that's okay! I'm pretty sure Cameron can take you to get something to wear because he has a sister ya'know." Shawn said. Shawn called Cameron Dallas and talked to him about it. {S for Shawn and C for Cameron}

C: Hey Shawn! What's up?

S: So, you know I have a daughter and you have a sister so.... You think you could maybe take her shopping for something to wear at my interview tomorrow?

C: SURE! I would love to! Now are we going for pretty, cute or bit of both?

S: Pretty but not too dressy.

C: Alrighty then!

S: Ok thank you! BYE!

C: BYE!

{end of phone call}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 43 67
These are a collection of letters to people that I will never send. They just sum up my thoughts and feelings about how awesome, annoying, and weird...
46K 1.2K 48
(18+) FOR MATURE PEOPLE ONLY STRONG LANGUAGE SEXUAL SCENES YOU'VE BEEN WARNED (NOT EDITED) Our eyes were locked. It felt like we were staring at...
14.6K 592 90
i don't feel never have never will my parents hella disagree hi i'm alyssa welcome to my world started: 24/03/18 finished: 8/8/18
58.3K 846 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...