Careful What You Wish For × p...

Galing kay -jeonchuu

"Aw man, I wish I had a yandere!" "You know you really shouldn't say that out loud..never know who's listenin... Higit pa

01
04
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

02

4.8K 181 150
Galing kay -jeonchuu

Xiyeon POV

~

I remembered what Namjoon instructed me to do as I followed my normal routine.

I decided to wear my hair down today.

"Ready to go?" Yuha asked me with a water bottle in her hand.

I nodded with a small smile.

We exited our dorm just as the sun started to slowly rise. It looked beautiful. My bare legs felt a little cold but I didn't mind it.

Yuha & I walked to school, taking our time since we were a bit early. We also made random small talk.

We were talking about Drama Fever when we reached the schools parking lot. I noticed the warm sun was shining a lot more over here.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the glare of a car.

I turned my head and spotted my favorite teacher! I was surprised since I never see him in public.

∆Jimin POV∆

I'd already noticed her long, long ago. I left my car at just the right time. Xiyeon was such a sweet girl, I know she wouldn't hesitate to speak to me.

"Hello Mr. Park!" Xiyeon squealed and waved her hand high in the air.

I noticed her shirt move up a bit when she reached into the air, revealing her precious pale skin. Its like she does this on purpose. She wants me to lose control, doesnt she?

"Good morning Xiyeon!" I smiled at the perfect girl.

She giggled a little before continuing to walk with that ....little bitch. I couldn't stand Yuha for the life of me, always stealing my Xiyeon away.

Each time Xiyeon practically beg to stay in my classroom to study overtime. Yuha always jump out of nowhere, explaining to her why she shouldnt or couldnt.

I bet that little slut has a crush on my Xiyeon. I can't have that. Xiyeon is the only one for me. I'm the only one for her.

∆Xiyeon POV∆

I reached the door but to my surprise a masculine hand reached it before mine, opening it for me.

A strong smell seeped into my nose. I looked up, this hand belonged to Mr. Park.

I smiled, "thank you!" He's always looking out for me, he's like a father figure to me.

I stepped inside, followed by Yuha.

"I'm going to go find Jeongyeon, see you later?" Yuha tapped me.

I nodded with a smile. She quickly walked away.

I noticed Mr. Park was starting to walk ahead of me. I quickly caught up to him.

"Well you're hyper today!" Mr. Park beamed at me.

I could smell that exact smell from earlier and it smelled really nice. I soon detected the smell was coming from Mr. Park.

I leaned over closer to him and smelled him lightly. "Wow! You smell so good!" I complimented him. I noticed he was staring at me with a blank face. am I too close? Oops. "Sorry," I apologized and quickly moved away.

"No, it's fine!" Mr. Park smiled warmly. "Thank you!"

I smiled back. if only all my teachers were like him.

Mr. Park broke me out of my trance. "So how is that packet coming along?"

I quickly remember the history packet Mr. Park gave me to work on... I also remembered how much trouble I had with it.

"Oh..um. I finished all of it, except for a couple of questions I didn't understand. I was wondering if you could help me with it actually?" I felt nervous asking him this.

"Sure, just let me know what you're having trouble with during class." Mr. Park nodded before walking into his class.

I quickly hurried to my locker while the halls were still practically empty. I put in my combination and basically threw my bookbag into the locker.

It's a little hot. As I was lifting my sweatshirt over my head I felt stinging sensation yet again in the same area, exactly like the one before.

I quickly removed it and turned around, looking around for the creep who did that.

"N-Namjoon," I sighed when I saw him. "that hurt..," I looked down at the floor. Maybe he didn't know?

"Oops," Namjoon just smiled.

His dimples appeared and my heart fluttered a bit. I don't understand why he does that but oh well I guess..

"Could you maybe hurry up?" Namjoon rushed me.

"Oh, y-yeah," I turned away from him and picked up my pace. He's going to walk me to class!?

As I finished, I turned back to Namjoon with a wide smile.

"Hey, my buddy here is going to walk you to class, alright? Treat him nice." Namjoon said out of nowhere as some random guy walked up.

"Wait, wuh.. But," I tried but Namjoon just walked away.

I sighed and awkwardly stood there with the boy before bowing briefly. I didn't bother to ask his name or study his features. Namjoon really upset me.

After we arrived at history class I muttered a goodbye and walked in.

Mr. Park was writing on the board as the class slowly started to fill up. I slammed my books down on my desk, trying to control my anger. I plopped down in the seat and scanned the room.

I noticed Mr. Park had a confused and concerned look on his face.

I couldn't look him in the eyes, I was afraid I'd see disappointment.

I took a pen out and sloppily wrote down the date and my name on my paper.

∆Time skip to end of class∆

"And that's all for today. Class dismissed," Mr. Park said before sitting down at his desk.

The class cleared out but I didn't move at all. I sat in my seat until the class was completely empty.

I looked up at Mr. Park who was most likely oblivious to the fact that I was there.

"I'm sorry," I peeped out. I wasn't sure if he was upset with me or not. But I still had to apologize.

"Its fine. Although, can I know what's bothering you?" He asked.

"Well it's a long story but,"

∆Time skip∆

"So that's why I don't want to leave your class! I just don't want to deal with anyone touching me," I sighed. "So can I stay? Please! I'll be good! You won't even notice me here!" 

∆Jimin's POV∆

Oh, if only you knew of course I'd notice you.

"of course you can stay," I smiled warmly at Xiyeon. But deep down inside I was planning how many ways I'd torture Namjoon. Xiyeon looked ready to cry as she was explaining.

How dare he touch my Xiyeon?

Xiyeon squealed and threw her arms around my neck. I'd never been this close to her before, she smelled like ..paradise.

I felt like I was floating on air as she hugged me. I knew I had to control my urges. I couldn't hug her like I wanted so I lightly pat her back. Her perfect back...

∆back to Xiyeon's POV∆

I released him. "I should clean out the desks or..something like that! Yeah," I discussed it a bit with myself, before walking off.

I started with the desk next to mine. A bunch of papers sat inside. I quickly cleared them out. I got through about 3 desks before I heard Mr. Park sigh.

"Xiyeon, can you run to the copying room for me and pick up some papers?" Mr. Park asked.

"Sure! What color?"

"Blue,"

"Alright," I smiled before happily walking out of his room.

I walked quickly to the copying room and placed my hand on the handle--,

"Yah. Isn't that Namjoon's new slut?" I heard a feminine voice come from behind me. My head spun around. Quickly my eyes landed upon two girls who were staring intently at me. I rolled my eyes and twisted the door open.

I'd made a decent amount of copies before deciding that was enough, or at least close to it. I picked up the big stack of papers and went on my way.

As if the walk wasn't long already, the constant stares and whispers were enough to make me dread this walk so much. Was he spreading rumors about me?

I entered the classroom and calmly placed the stack down on his desk. "Is this enough?"

"Yes. Perfect." Mr. Park confirmed.

I sat back down as I was before, but this in a stool close to his desk, where he was working. I let out a sigh and slumped down a little. "Mr. Park? Can I ask you for advice?"

*~*~*

hey sorry it took so long, I was kind of stuck for a while, but I had to get a chapter out. Enjoy! <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.4K 125 10
A lawyer, and the police chief of Seoul. Best friends. Best friends who share everything, including their love. And guess what? ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ...
47.7K 1.5K 30
THIS STORY CONTAINS VOLINECE, STRONG LANGUAGE,ETC.. IF U ARE INTERSTED IN SAD FFs I WOULD LIKE TO PREFER THIS.. IT IS MY FIRST TIME MAKING STORIES...
667K 29.1K 90
"Remember Jimin, kindness is a beautiful thing but it can get you in trouble". One of Jimin's act of kindness during high school comes back to haunt...
574K 14K 198
REQUESTS CLOSED Might as well since I don't see many of theses up. Requests are always open unless told other wise. This will contains regular prefer...