Smutty Shiro X Keith Oneshot...

By floralsu3

Shiro x keith smuts and maybe fluff than smut ☺️🏳️‍🌈💕 More

first heat
dreams
Pt 2♡
hii♡, please read!!°
its our life ☆
Bad boy♡
The war is over
Thank you♡♡♡
the war is over part 2
first heat (re-write)
new life
ⅅᎯℕℂℰ ᏇℐᏆℋ ℳℰ
ⅅᎯℕℂℰ ᏇℐᏆℋ ℳℰ (ℙᎯℛᏆ 2)
Punishment
Helloo from the other sideeeee🏳️‍🌈👌🏻❤️
My smile is extinct🥀
Hiyaaa❤️
My smile is extinct (2)🥀🥀
My Alpha💋
Forbidden love⚔️❣️
Forbidden love ⚔️❣️(2)
Questionn
Im coming home (mpreg)
Im coming home (mpreg part 2)
Hiya
Its a date🌼
Stay in the game 🏈❣️
Stay in the game (2)
Sleepless nights
Galra! Shiro
Any ideas?
Criminal
Anxiety💊🚬
Another question
Hi!!!!
Galra! Shiro~2
A TEMPORARY end

first chapter of life♡

27.2K 216 101
By floralsu3

  Trigger warning ahead.(angst..kinda)               

Shiro and keith have been married for 10 months.

"Shiroooo come here my king" keith hummed while he was in the restroom. "Coming!" Shiro shouted from the kitchen. "Agh dammit stupid sink!" Shiro whispered to himself before standing up and walking towards the bathroom. "Whats up ba- whaaa?!" Shiro blushed as he saw keith, his husband and soulmate in a red lingerie with leather thigh high stilettos keith stood there in the bathroom with his leg propped against the door frame and his erection begging to be freed from the lace panties. Keith looked like a god, he looked...sexy, seductive, charming, hot and ugh just stunning. "Hello my king." Keith said while he strutted to shiro, his thicc hips going side to side, luring shiros eyes all over his body. "K-keith is there a-" shiro gulped. "W-why are you wearing th- oh my god you're so fucking gorge- Whoa! Shiro said as he was pulled onto the bed by keith. "Shiro baby, you make me so turned on and hot" keith said as he turned on some music and started to sway his hips and walk to shiro. "I love you" keith whispered into shiros ear while he started to give shiro a lap dance. "You're so irresistible keith" shiro said as he started to rub his hands over keiths butt. Keith moaned a little before slapping shiros hands away. "No touching, im in charge tonight, my king." Keith said as he danced and grinded on shiro and shiro could do nothing but watch.

Keith took off his red lace top and strutted for shiro. "Those heels are such a turn on babe." Shiro said as he bit his lip and ran his hand up and down his thigh, trying to keep from touching keith. "Strip than lay down." Keith said as he bit his lip.  Shiro was laying on the bed, waiting desperately, keith got on top of him and kissed shiro deeply, while palming himself through his lace panties. " s-screw me being in charge, s-shiro Ahh~ touch me please" keith moaned out softly.  Shiro immediately pounced onto keith kissing him deeply while biting keiths lip from time to time. Keith wanted more so he grinded into shiro roughly, earning a low grunt from shiro. Shiro flipped over so keith was on top of him and started to slowly grind into keiths arse and keith felt shiros hard and big member up against his hole "god, i want that hard c*ck inside of me"keith whispered into shiros ear, making him shiver. Shiro kissed keith deeply while squeezing his arse and running his finger over keiths hole ever so lightly. Shiro brought two fingers up to keiths mouth"Suck" shiro said and keith listened. As keith sucked on shiros fingers, shiro rubbed keith slowly and teased the tip with his thumb from time to time."thats enough my king, i need you." Keith panted while he stared lustfully into shiros eyes, shiro kissed keith deeply, sliding his tongue into keiths mouth and biting and sucking on his lip from time to time. "I love you so much keith"shiro said in between kisses, and suddenly put a finger into keith. Keith exhaled shakily and thrusted himself on shiros finger "i-i need more" keith said and shiro added another finger, swirling them around,thrusting them in than out. Ahhh!~keith moaned as shiro found that certain place that drove keith wild. "I think your ready"shiro said as he kissed keith and slowly slid the tip. Keith moaned out in pain and bit his lip till he tasted blood and tears started to swell up around the corner of his eyes, shiro slid the rest in and kissed keiths tears away and lick keiths lip from where he bit. "M-move im r-ready" keith panted out shakily.

"Are you ok first of all?" Shiro asked in worry and care. Y-yes im fine just mov- y'know what screw it, im going to ride you." Keith said seductively and he started lift himself up and lower himself slowly. Shiro didn't care  so he grabbed keiths hips making him stop "please babe, let me" and with that shiro rammed into keiths tight hole over and over again at the same fast pace. Keith moaned out as the pain became pleasure. S-shiro im about...to come...! Keith moaned out until he came onto shiros chest and a little bit on shiros cheek. "You may be done but im not" shiro said lustfully, shiro flipped keith over on all fours and thrusted into him aiming for that sweet spot every time and hitting it too. "Ahhh!~ s-shiro..!" Keith said as he closed his eyes and bit his finger to compress his moans. "Keith...i-im about to come." Keith looked at shiro and kissed him deeply and whispered in his.ear, "inside is perfect" and with those three words shiro filled up keith with his cum. Keith panted as both of the boys came down from.their sex high. Keith and shiro got a shower and cleaned themselves and went to watch some TV, shiro was watching supernatural and keith had drifted off to sleep. As shiro watched the rest of season 6, keith started to have a nightmare.

Papa, where's delilah? I heard her scream from outside....papa what did you do?..d-delilah? why is she not waking up papa? Why is she bledding from her bottom part....papa no..leave her alone!.papa please stop no..no..no Delilah!!

"Delilah!"keith screamed as he woke up and scared the hell out shiro. Keith started breathing really hard as he started to cry and panic. "Keith babe its ok my prince, you're safe you're ok, I've got you" shiro said as he held keith tightly and comforted him as he cried. "Shiro i saw her, i couldn't save, why couldn't, why did she haft to die?! im responsible i should have died, not her! Shiro why her?!" Keith
practicality yelled out in between sobs as shiro rubbed his back   soothinly and rocked back and forth with keiths head burried into shiros shoulder. Keith eventually just cried himself back to sleep. "I'll ask him about it tomorrow" shiro thought as he turned off the tv and carried keith back to their room and layed him down and then shiro cuddled him tightly and went to sleep.

"Where am i?" keith thought. Just as he got up and looked around he heard the sound of chains...chains being pulled. Keith walked towards the sound and heard a little girl scream. Keith! Please help me keith! "Hey i know that voice" keith thought and he started to jog toward the sounds and they started getting louder and louder until it stopped. "Delilah?!" Keith yelled out. A spotlight turned on and caught keiths attention. Keith turned around and saw delilah sitting there with a teddy bear that had one arm and she was in a nightgown that was bloody and had filth all over it. "Oh my gosh..delilah keith said as tears ran down his cheeks, keith closed his eyes and than he heard a painful scream. Keiths head shot up and he saw his dad pulling the girls hair hard enough that it showed where the hairs were being pulled. The screaming continued and keith tried to run he tried to move. His legs felt heavy like something was pulling them down. " you drunken bastard! Keith yelled and felt hands grabbing him. "Get off me! Let me go!" Keith yelled "sto-mmff keith had tape around his mouth and his hands and feet were ziptied to a chair and he couldn't move. The girl shrieked and screamed and cried and keith couldn't save her. "Now im going to do this nice and slow just like i did to your mother, do you remember?" The old drunken man said. Keith looked up and saw his mother "Mom...delilah?" Keith thought and he instantly started screaming and crying as he saw his mothers throat being slit and her body being abused.

Keiths eyes shot up and he gasped for air, as if he hadn't breathed for years. "A dream?" Keith thought and felt something wet on his cheek he got out of bed carefully as to not awake shiro who is sleeping peacefully beside him with his arm around keiths waist. Keith got up and walked to the bathroom and wiped his tears away and splashed water on his face and went back to sit on the bed and as he sat down shiro woke up. "Keith, babe everything ok?"shiro said sleepily while gazing at him with half-lidded eyes. "Huh, y-yea everythings ok." Keith said as he kissed shiros forehead and layed back down. "Mm ok babe i love you." Shiro said as he wrapped his muscular arms around keith and held him tightly. Keith sighed of relief and went back to sleep.

"Keith...keith keith!" Shiro yelled as he tried to wake up keith. Keith mumbled. "10 more minutes" shiro sighed of annoyance and got a dirty idea. Shiro climbed on top of keith and started to attack keiths weak spot on his neck. Keith moaned out of surprise and pleasure. "Ngh~ ahh~ keith moaned softly. "S-stop p-please keith said sleepily. "I won't stop until you wake up" shiro said as he bit keiths thigh and licked up it coming to keiths growing erection. "S-shiro please" keith moaned out as he felt shiros cold soft lips on the tip of his hard erection, shiro used some of keiths pre-cum as lube and he snuck a finger into keiths hole while bobbing his head up and down on keiths erection. "Ahh!~ shiro i-im close." Keith moaned, shiro heard him and panicked a little before he saw a peice of cloth and he grabbed and put over keiths erection before he came and he kept pumping keiths length. "S-shiro!~ keith moaned as his back arched and he came into the cloth. Shiro came from under the blanket and kissed keith deeply. "You so owe me morning sex next time" shiro said as he got out of bed. "Great, now i haft to get a shower and change clothes, y'know i rather take showers at night, not in the morning shiro!" Keith yelled out of annoyance. "C'mon i cooked breakfast, get a shower after." Shiro said as he walked out of the room. "Man what a crazy and horrific dream." Keith thought as he walked down the stairs to get breakfast. Shiro handed keith a plate and a coffee mug filled with black coffee. "Here you go babe." Shiro said as he kissed keith softly. "O-oh thank you." Keith said, him and shiro walked out on the porch and ate breakfast. "Raining again?" Shiro said as he took a sip of his coffee. "I like the rain, its...peaceful." Keith said as he gave shiro a soft smile. "Hey keith....who's delilah?" Shiro asked as he put his arm around keiths neck. Keiths smile faded away and sighed. "Delilah...is my little sister. Keith said as he rested his head on shiros shoulder. "I hate asking i really do babe but did something happen. Cause last night and yesterday you said her name and last night you mentioned your mom. Did something happen between yall?" Shiro asked with concern and care in the tone of his voice. Keith gulped and bit his lip to keep from crying. "When i was about 5 my mom had delilah and my dad was very excited about, we were all happy nothing was grey or dull. Everything was fine...until my mom got sick and my dad became depressed and started drinking. I had to raise myself and my little sister, she was 6 and i had just turned 11". Keith gulped down his tears. "And my dad got drunk enough that he-he basically abused my mother, he pulled her downstairs to the basement and killed her... i remember hearing screams that woke me up and i walked to the basement and...and i saw d-delilah getting...s-she..."Keith lost it. "She was being sexually abused by my father. I screamed at him and i remember running and falling down the stairs and hitting my head very hard on the steps. I woke up and i was tied to a chair and i saw my sister nd my mother...in a corner, tied up and dead... my dad looked at me and pointed at them and said." Say anything to anyone and you will you WILL end up like your mother, slit throat, abused body. I-i eventually left that place when my father went to prison for life after killing a bartender for cutting him off." Keiths eyes are red and his nose was runny from crying. "Oh my god keith babe im so sorry." Shiro said as he held keith close and kissed his hair. Keith faked a smile and laughed it away. "Haha.. its ok, its in the past now and all i want to focus on is you My king." Shiro knew keith was in pain so he thought of something fun to do to distract him. "Hey keith do you wanna bake a cake? Im craving some." Shiro said as he played with keiths long hair. "What kind?" Keith asked. "Red velvet" shiro said as he carressed keiths hand. Keith and shiro cleaned up the dishes and threw away the rest of the food. It wasn't go to eaten anyway. Keith cracked the eggs and mixed the stuff while shiro was making the icing. "Hey keith, what do you think about adopting a little girl?" Keith flinched at the question. "A-adopting? A child? Are we ready to be parents? Keiths heart started racing and he started to get nervous at the thought of hearing a baby crying in the middle of the night. "I-i don't know shiro lets wait a couple of motnhs, years, maybe an eternity. Keith said as he put the cake in the oven. "Keith im serious, why don't you want to adopt?" Shiro asked as they both sat on the couch. "Im not ready, i can't fail at being a father if i never was." Keith said nervously and started to play with his fingers. "Ok keith" shiro said as he they cuddled on the couch, listening to the rain. "I love you my prince." Shiro said as he kissed keiths forehead. "I love you too my king." Keith said as he smiled softly.
°
°
°
°
*ding dong*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
138K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
969K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...