Claimed ~ Justin Bieber

By JustinsAvenger

"It is better to be feared than loved" Fanfiction #4 Teen Fiction #13 Copyright Β© 2013, JustinsAvenger More

Claimed ~ Justin Bieber
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
New Story
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Answers To Your Questions
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-Seven

263K 7.5K 10.7K
By JustinsAvenger

Songs for this chapter are:

Love Too Much - Hunter Hayes

Am I Wrong - Nico & Vinz

Don't Stop - 5 Seconds of Summer

-----------------------------------------

Daniel's POV

"She went home already?" I sighed, rubbing my hand over the light stubble on my face.

"Yeah, I don't know man, they're attached." Dave replied through the speaker.

I groaned, "Why does he always get everything?"

"Daniel, I know you care about Brooke but I think you should let her be. She's happy, you'll find another claim." Dave advised me. Of course I want Brooke to be happy, but I want her to be happy with me.

"I gotta go," I whispered. I pressed the end call button, flopping against my couch.

Why does Brooke always have to go crawling back to Justin, after all he's done to her. It's just not fair. I want a chance with her, I want to see how it would feel to be with her.

I've never had a claim before. A long while ago - if you can remember - I found a girl who I thought would be my claim. However, she brought out the dark side of me. I felt the need to kill and to ruin people's lives when I was with her. I didn't want that. I wanted a woman who I could come home to who would love and care for me, and be my angel.

Brooke already was an angel.

But she was Justin's angel.

She had already made a huge impact on his life. He's calmer, doesn't fret too much about the gang life, and he doesn't go out and party and get drunk every night anymore.

Then again, Justin had always wanted a claim. He'd tell me his fantasies about having one, but his fantasies were nothing like real life. He would tell me stories were the girl would come home with him - willingly - and she would love him right away. He would take her out on dates and they'd be the couple everyone envied.

Only one of those things happened.

I envy them, a hell of a lot. I wanted to be the one making Brooke smile. I wanted to be the one to hold her close at night and whisper sweet nothings into her ear.

But like always, Justin has to be the boss. He won the prize that I wanted.

I wanted Brooke. But she wanted Justin.

I stood up from the couch, and threw on a dark leather jacket. I walked out the door, shutting and locking it, before stepping into my car. I drove down the familiar road and stopped right in front of the local bar. I sighed, walking through the large double doors.

I took a seat at the bar, ordering a whiskey. This is what I needed. I needed to relax and drink some alcohol, and maybe even talk to some girls. I immediately took a sip of my drink when it was handed to be, letting the bitter drink burn down my throat.

"Damn," I whimpered to myself. This was an extremely strong drink.

"A little too strong for you, pretty boy?" A bartender teased. I laughed lightly, shaking my head.

"I just wasn't expecting it." I said, taking another sip. The bartender chuckled and turned away, going to wait on another customer. I leaned my elbows onto the bar, slugging my shoulders.

"Um, excuse me, is this seat taken?" A quiet, small voice sounded from behind me. I slowly turned my head, seeing a cute brunette awkwardly shifting on her two Vans covered feet.

"No, not at all." I smiled at her. She took the seat, catching my eye shyly every once in a while.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked her. She bit her lip, her cheeks flushing a light pink. Cute.

"Um, I don't usually drink alcohol." She muttered, as if she was embarrassed.

"Hey," I called the bartender over. "What's the lightest drink you have?"

"I have some light beers. Did the whiskey get too strong." He winked at me teasingly.

I laughed, "Nah, it's for the lady."

His eyes widened, looking over to the brunette. "Oh, of course! I'll have the lightest beer I have up in a few moments." He smiled, sauntering away to the back room.

"Wow, uh, thank you." She mumbled, sending me a toothless smile. I felt my heart speed up, and I leaned against the counter.

"Anytime."

Brooke's POV

"God dammit Justin!" I yelled, looking down at my now soap and water covered shirt.

"Ah, ah, ah, no swearing young lady." He wagged his finger in my face, giggling loudly.

I threw my sponge into the sink. "So, I help you do the dishes, and my reward is getting soapy water dumped all over me?"

"If you wanted a reward you should've just said." Justin winked walking over to me. He puckered his lips and closed his eyes, leaning in.

I quickly got out my sponge. Wringing the water all over his head. His caramel eyes flung open, and he stumbled back, slipping on the slippery floor. His butt smacked against the tile with a loud groan.

I covered my mouth, trying to stop laughing. "Oh my, oh my God." I snorted, trying to control my laughs. "Are you okay?"

"No," he groaned, grabbing onto the counter to help him stand. "Kiss it better?"

I pecked his cheek, "Better?"

"I didn't fall on my cheek, you dumbass."

"I'm not kissing any other cheeks other than this one." I lightly tapped the soft skin right next to his nose.

He pouted, "I need a shower, you in?"

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered. I didn't think I was ready for any intimate moments with Justin, especially after what had just happened. I did want to be intimate with Justin, soon, but now wasn't the time.

"C'mon, let's get you cleaned up." He whispered soothingly, picking me up in his arms. He settled me on his hip like I was a small child. "My little baby." He cooed, digging his nose into my neck. He walked us up the stairs, heading into the large on suite bathroom. He sat me down on the counter, taking his shirt off. I couldn't help but stare at his perfectly toned back as he leaned into the shower to turn on the water.

"I can feel you staring, you know." Justin said cockily.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I waved him off, fighting a small smile. He chuckled, craning his neck to look at me.

He pulled off his pants, leaving him only in his boxers. "Alright princess, you want to take a shower with me?"

"N-nothing too. . . " I trailed off, sinking my teeth into my bottom lip.

"I know kitten. No making love. We'll save that for later." He winked. I rolled my eyes, letting out a breath.

I went to take off my shirt, but Justin quickly grabbed my wrists. "Allow me." He slowly removed my black v-neck from my torso, only leaving me in a navy blue laced bra. His eyes darted down to my chest, but quickly went back to my eyes.

"Sorry, it was tempting." He mumbled. I laughed, telling him it was okay. He unzipped my jeans, slowly pulling them down to my ankles. I kicked them off and stood up, only in my thin under garments.

"You're beautiful. Absolutely stunning." Justin murmured, his hands running down my sides. I shivered in delight, leaning into his warm chest.

"Do you forgive me, for sure?" He muttered, pressing open mouth kisses on my neck.

"It wasn't on purpose." I whispered, caressing his cheek with my hand. He looked down at me with adoring eyes.

"How did I get so lucky?" His fingers hooked in the waistband of my panties. He looked at me, making sure I was okay. I nodded, and he slowly pulled them down, never breaking eye contact. He pulled his own boxers off, and then slowly reached behind my back to unclasp my bra. The straps fell off my shoulders gracefully, the lacy material falling to the floor.

"C'mon baby." He grabbed my hand and led me into the large shower. The warm water immediately hit my body, making my eyes close in relaxation. The water was the absolute perfect temperature, thanks to Justin.

"Can you wash my hair?" I asked shyly. He always asked me to wash his hair, so I think he should return the favour.

"Of course, anything for my princess." He smiled, picking up the small bottle of shampoo. He squirted some into his palm before working it into my hair. His skilled fingers ran through my long blonde hair, causing my eyes to close in relaxation. He pulled me closer so my back rested against his chest. I felt calm, and I felt safe. This is how I want to feel everyday, and I know it's possible with Justin.

He grabbed the shower head and washed out all the soapy suds, pressing multiple kisses to my forehead in the meantime. "I love you, my beautiful little kitten."

"I love you too, Jay." I mumbled.

"Jay?" He hummed, "That's new."

"Sorry, it kinda just slipped if you don't like - "

"I love it." He cut me off, squeezing my body closer. "You've never given me a nickname before."

"There's a first time for everything." I giggled. Justin chuckled, putting the smooth conditioner into my hair. He massaged it in - just as well as he did with the shampoo - and then rinsed it slowly.

I grabbed the shampoo off the floor, putting some into my palm. Justin immediately smiled, sauntering over to me. I laughed, running the jell through his hair. I quickly washed it, enjoying the feeling of his silk like hair between my fingers.

"Okay, all done." Justin cooed. "Although I wish we weren't. . ." he trailed off, sending me a wink. His hands wandered my wet, slippery body, causing me to bite my lip. His lips attached to my neck, sucking at the skin he favors. I let out a soft hum as his tongue dances along my neck, moving up to my jaw line. His large hands caress my hips, massaging his thumbs into the bone.  "Hm baby, I know you love my touch as much as I love touching you." He pulls away, mischief dancing in his soft brown eyes.

I rolled my eyes playfully, waving him off. We both exited the shower, drying ourselves off. I walked into our room, throwing on a fresh pair of panties and a bra. I tugged a pair of sweat pants up my leg and a comfortable t-shirt over my head. Justin on the other hand, starting putting on dress pants, a white dress shirt and threw a black blazer on top.

"What are you doing?" I asked, slightly confused at his attire. He turned to me, a regretful look on his face.

"I'm sorry kitten, but I have a meeting tonight." He frowned, wrapping his thick arms around my waist. "I would love to bring you, but it's for gang leaders only."

"It's okay, how late are you going to be?" I asked, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I will try my best to be back at midnight, but you never know." He pecked my lips lightly. "You better stay awake until I come home." He ordered playfully.

I smiled, "Maybe, it depends how many episodes of Toddlers and Tiaras I can find."

"You know I hate that show." He groaned, nuzzling his nose into my neck.

"And that's exactly why I'm going to watch it while you're not here."

He rolled his eyes, pulling his head out of my neck. He pecked my cheek before grabbing my hand and bringing me down the stairs. He grabbed his keys off their designated hook, before turning back to me.

"So, babe, we have to run through a few simple rules since you're going to be home alone." He said, pulling me into his chest. "Rule one, do not, under any circumstances, open the door."

"Got it." I saluted him, causing him to laugh.

"Rule two, no calling anyone, other than me." He squeezed my side. "And lastly, don't let the dogs out of their room."

"I haven't seen them in forever though." I whined, giving him puppy dog eyes. "Please Justin, they're always locked up."

"I don't know. . ." He trailed off, rubbing his hand over his forehead.

"Please Jay," I pressed a kiss to his neck. "Please," I trailed kisses up to his face.

He moaned, "Fine, go let them out."

I squealed in delight. "Thank you!" He shook his head, a small smile on his face.

"Alright," He kissed my lips, leaving them there for five seconds. "I'm off."

He waved goodbye, closing and locking the door. I immediately ran upstairs and turned to the right, running down the long hallway that lead to the dogs' area. I opened the door, seeing Delgato's head pop up from behind one of the long couches in this room. He let out a bark, his tail wagging as he ran over to me. I got down on my knees, pulling him into a hug.

"Oh, I missed you too." I cooed, scratching his neck. Chain, Killer and Tank all came out of the room too, following me down the stairs. I'm not sure why Justin kept them in that room, apparently he doesn't like how 'dirty they make the house look' but I don't know why he would care, considering he rarely has company over.

Justin always snuck into the dog's room to feed them and give them water, but he never let me go in with him.

I plopped down onto the couch, all four dogs piling up beside me. I turned on the TV, settling with TLC, because who doesn't love all of those reality shows.

My cell phone started buzzing from the coffee table from infront of me, so I picked it up to view the screen. 'Justin <3'

"Hello?" I called into the speaker.

"Hey darling, just making sure that all the windows are closed. Can you check for me?" He asked sweetly.

I sighed, turning my head around to look at the very few windows that were in the living room. I really didn't feel like walking up the stairs. "Yeah, they're all closed."

"Perfect. Enjoy you're night, although, I know you won't with out me."

"You wish. The dogs and I are having a blast." I sassed.

He giggled, "I bet you are. Bye, kitten." I said goodbye, and we both hung up. I'll check the upstairs windows later.

I played a few episodes of Four Weddings, and all of those other TLC shows. I have an extremely addictive personality, and sadly, I've become addicted to these shows.

Suddenly, Delgato's head snapped up from it's position on the couch. His ears went up, and he started barking uncontrollably.

"What the hell? Shhh, Delgato calm down." I tried to hush him. The other three dogs looked alert as well, sticking their snouts into the air and sniffing. I was extremely confused, and I kept trying to keep the dogs quiet. Maybe Justin was right, I should've kept them in their room.

Chain and Tank ran up the long set of stairs, and when they weren't in sight, I could still hear their loud and obnoxious barking. Delgato and Killer immediately followed, baring their sharp white teeth.

"Oh my God, guys." I groaned, following them up the stairs. I'm hit by a cold breeze the moment I reached the top of the stairs. The hairs on the back of my neck rise, as I slowly crept into Justin and I's bedroom.

"Delgato?" I quietly called, inching into the bedroom.

"Well, hello, Brooke."

My whole body froze. The voice was deep, but it certainly wasn't Justin's.

"Why don't you turn around, darling." He taunted, but I didn't dare move a muscle. This only caused the unknown man to laugh, and place is large, cold hand on my shoulder. He yanked hard, causing my body to turn, to face the familiar face.

"W-who are you?" I whispered. His face was familiar, but I couldn't remember - nor did I want to - his name.

"Oh come on, it hasn't been that long, has it?" He chuckled, his bright white teeth showing on display.

I bit my lip, desperately trying to remember who this man was. I took a step back, and out of his grip.

"Don't you remember? I'm one of Shaun's trusted neighbors. Paul, Paul Hudges."

My mind flashed back to the day at Shaun's house. The obnoxious neighbor from across the street had called out Justin, making him incredibly angry. Paul was odd, he wasn't scared of Justin at all. He just kept taunting and teasing, until Shaun asked him to return to his house.

"Wh-what do you want from me?" I asked, my heart pounding against my chest.

"Although it may seem odd, I'm here to help you." Paul noted, taking a seat on the edge of the large bed. "I'm here to take you home."

"H-home?" I stuttered, taking a large gulp of air.

"Yes, that's what I said." He chuckled again, sending me another smile.

"Why? What do you have against Justin?" I asked, slowly backing away towards the door.

"Nothing, I believe he loves you a lot." Paul shrugged. I opened my mouth to speak, but he raised his hand in the air. "I work for your father, Brooke."

My eyes widened in shock at the mention of my father. "B-but, he was a real estate agent."

Paul laughed, "Or so you thought."

"Your father works in the police department, always has and always will. He has an insight member secretly placed in every single gang around the world. Except Justin's. Justin was always too clever, he always knew when someone was trying to fuck him over. But luckily, Shaun was not as clever. When your dad contacted me to tell me his daughter is missing, I immediately knew it was Justin. Thankfully, Shaun and Justin worked everything out, and I was able to become closer to this mystery man, known as Justin Bieber."

"But what about my sister, Kiera? Surely my dad is looking for her too. . ." I trailed off, not understanding anything falling out of Paul's mouth.

"She's all part of the game, sweetheart." Paul smirked. "You don't actually believe in claims, do you?" He laughed deeply. "It's physically impossible."

"But. . . it can't be all fake." I muttered, shaking my head. "Why would Justin take me then?"

"It's as simple as seeing someone you think it attractive, and wanting to make them yours. Which is exactly what every single gang member here has done." Paul shook his head.

"Kiera, all this time, is helping my dad too?" I asked, completely dumbfounded.

"Oh, no no." Paul furrowed his eyebrows. "Kiera doesn't know anything, but she plays a huge roll in your father's and my plan."

"So, you met Justin, and then. . ." I waved my hand, urging for him to continue.

"And then, precious, I followed you two around, learning about when Justin leaves, when you're alone, which windows he leaves unlocked, etcetera, etcetera. And now I'm here to take you home." He smiled warmly.

"But - but I've fallen in love with Justin." I argued, stepping further away from him. Paul turned disappointed, quickly standing up from the bed.

"No, no, you couldn't have." He murmured, almost as if he was trying to convince himself.

"I love him," I stated again, turning and running out of the bedroom. My breathing was already erratic as I ran down the stairs, sprinting into the living room to retrieve my phone. I grabbed it off the table, hearing Paul's yells from upstairs. I panicked, running into the basement. I dialed Justin's number, pressing the cold metal device to my ear.

"Princess, I can't talk right now I'm in the middle of the meeting." Justin hissed into the phone.

"J-Justin," I breathed. "You - you have to come home. Paul has come to take me away p-please Justin I'm scared he's going to take me." I cried hard, letting the tears pour out of my eyes.

"What the fuck? Brooke this isn't funny if you're trying to mess with me." Justin snarled. My heart deflated in my chest, sobbing harder.

"Of course I'm not fucking messing with you!" I screamed, feeling my chest starting to hurt. I heard feet pound down the stairs, and Paul's face came into view.

"Brooke don't run from me, I'm here to take you home!" He cooed, coming closer.

"Who the fuck was that?" Justin barked into the phone. I couldn't speak, I felt as though my lungs were collapsed in my chest. "Brooke?! Brooke fucking answer me."

I dropped the phone onto the floor, desperately trying to breath.

"O-oh my God, are you okay?" Paul ushered, picking me up. I could faintly hear Justin's screams from the speaker, until everything around me went dark. And maybe, just maybe, I didn't want to wake up.

______________________

(Paul was featured in chapter 43 if you want to re-fresh your memory.)

-Steph

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 101 36
"You scared me you jerk!" I exclaim, grabbing my chest. "Sorry." He deadpans. I cock my head to the side. "Are you okay?" I ask. Chandler's ice blue...
4.9K 79 21
They told me he was dangerous. They told me stay away but I just couldn't. I never knew loving a criminal would get me in Trouble. {COMPLETED}
997K 32.2K 31
The second I saw her my skin heated and heart skipped a beat. I knew I had to know who she was. I knew I just needed to be near her. After my horribl...
6.5K 428 43
❝desperation is one hell of an emotion.❞ __________ lowercase intended published: 1/12/18 completed: 9/8/18 all rights reserved by unrulysouls 2018 ©...