Counting our Stars (Nash Grie...

By MixerForLifezz

This book REALLY sucks, sorry :/ Lexxi Jones gets to meet Nash Grier. How will she handle it? How will her ol... More

Counting our Stars (Nash Grier)
In Another Life
in & out of My Life
Lexxi Maci Kevin Cam
Nash + Lexxi = Nexxi
Thanks For The Memories
Tell Them
Birthday Party
Surprise Surprise
Plane Rides
Hauntings
Start Over
Drama it is
Marry Me?
Plane Home
Brother Drama
Dead or Alive?
Screw Up's
Jack
Danielle's Pregnant...
Jai is Dead
It'll All Be Okay
Kanielle's baby...s
Nash Grier... Again.
Oblivious
Love Never Fails
Red Rose
Perfect Silence
Hayes is Seventeen
Nowhere
Kylie's Revenge
Nash Needs Us
True Love is Family
Club
Trip and Fall
Not Again...
Moving On
On Every Turn
Surprise Motha Fucka
Promises To Be Kept
Long Road Ahead
Epilouge

Date with Nash Grier?

648 1 1
By MixerForLifezz

***LEXXI'S POV***

I walked into the cool aroma of StarBucks. I looked around and didn't see Nash yet. I ran into the bathroom and made sure I still looked good.

When I walked out I looked out the window and saw Nash and Cameron Dallas walking into StarBucks.

I was happy Nash wasn't alone it would have been too awkward. When Nash and Cameron walked in Nash said bye and Cameron made his way over to a girl's table and said "hey babe." Okay guess it's still gonna be a bit awkward for me...

Nash saw me and smiled. He walked over to me. "You are breath taking." He smiled. I looked down and blushed fiercely.

"Should we order drinks and get a table?" Nash asked. "Yeah." I smiled. Nash and I walked to the register and I ordered a chocolate milk. When Nash heard what I ordered he snickered. Nash ordered a large chocolate frap.

"Why chocolate milk?" Nash asked sitting at a booth. "Because it's good." I laughed. Nash shook his head in a playful way. "Your so much prettier in person I didn't think that that could be possible." Nash smiled at me cutely.

"Thanks. You're not too bad looking yourself." I blushed. Nash winked at me. "Oh really?" He laughed.

I giggled. "So." Nash said. "Let's have a real first date." Nash finished. "Date?" I asked. "Well yeah this is what that is right?" Nash asked. "I didn't think you would be interested in me that way." I said.

"But I am. Are you?" Nash asked. "Definitely!" I laughed. Nash smirked. "Then let's go to the skate park. You ride?" He asked. "A piny board." I said. "Cool." Nash smiled.

"Let's go." Nash said taking my hand. We walked out hand in hand and I was literally dying! I almost made a whale noise when he took my hand.

I definitely take after my sister. No doubt about it. Nash brought me to the park and we sat on a bench and talked for three hours. We didn't really talk about much of anything. After an hour of talking about ourselves we went off into kittens and then it just went south from there.

It started getting dark and I knew Kevin and Maci would be home in about an a half hour. "Nash I've really had so much fun but I need to get home." I said. "Awww why?" Nash groaned.

"My brother and sister will kill me if they find out I went out. They're a bit over protective." I said. "Okay, want me to drive you back to StarBucks to get your car?" Nash asked. "Actually I walked." I said.

"Okay I'll drive you home." Nash smiled. "Okay." I smiled. Nash and I were in the car on the way to my house and he put the radio on. Neon Lights turned on. "This is my favorite song." I smirked. "Really?" Nash asked. "Yeah." I smiled.

Nash turned it up and then sat there retaining the lyrics. When the chorus came on again Nash screamed the lyrics.

"LIKE NEON LIGHTS! OHHHH! BABY WHEN THEY LOOK UP AT THE SKY! WE'LL BE SHOOTING STARS JUST PASSING BY YOU'LL BE COMING HOME WITH ME TONIGHT AND WE'LL BE BURNING UP LIKE NEON LIGHTSSSSSSSSSS!"

I was laughing so hard I knew I snorted once or twice which was extremely embarrassing but at the time I really didn't care because I was having too much fun with Nash.

Nash laughed at his own adorable stupidity. "Where can I buy that version on iTunes?" I laughed. "Out soon." Nash smirked. I laughed.

When we pulled up I was relived to see Maci wasn't home. But Kevin was. Nash and I got out of the car and we walked up to the front door.

"Good night." Nash smiled. "Good night Nash, I had lots of fun." I smiled. "Me too, I'd like to see you again Lexxi." Nash smiled. "I'd like to see you again too." I smiled. "Think I could get your number?" Nash asked. "Here." I gave him my phone and he put his number in it.

I put my number in his phone and he smiled at me. "I'll text you tonight." Nash promised. "I'll be waiting." I smiled. Nash smirked. Nash kissed me on my cheek.

I opened the front door and walked in with the biggest smile on my face that I just couldn't wipe off.

Kevin was in the kitchen so I ran upstairs quietly. "Lexxi! I'm home! Where are you?" Kevin called. I took off my beanie because I only wore them when I went out.

"In my room." I called down. I threw my beanie under my bed hearing Kevin's foot steps. I also took my phone out of my pocket quickly and went on messages and texted Maci.

Kevin walked in. I looked up and continued typing then sent the message and clicked the lock button.

"What's up?" I asked. "Nothing. What are you doing?" Kevin asked. "Nothing just texting a friend." I said. "Who?" Kevin asked kicking into over protective mode. "My friend." I said. "What's their name?" Kevin asked.

I rolled my eyes. But really I was trying to think who I'd tell him it was. I couldn't think straight all that was on my mind was Nash. "It's just Jessie, Jessie Smiles from vine." I said finally thinking of one of mine and Maci's friends.

"Oh okay hungry?" Kevin asked. "Kevin, that's a stupid question." I giggled. "You're right I should have already known the answer. What do you want to eat?" Kevin asked. "I don't know." I said. "Okay um, wanna go to StarBucks and eat there?" Kevin asked. I held back a smile because I was literally JUST there.

"Sure." I smiled. "Okay let's go." Kevin smiled taking my hand. I've always been super close with both my siblings. We went out to the car and Kevin drove us to StarBucks and we went to the counter to order.

The girl looked at me as Kevin ordered what he wanted. "Hey weren't you just here with Nash Grier?" The girl asked. "No..." I looked at her weird but on the inside I was freaking out. I leaned how to lie really well from my older sister Maci.

"You look like some girl that was here with some guy that looked like Nash Grier." She said. "Oh that's weird..." I said. I decided not to order chocolate milk other wise she would know right away that I lied to her.

"I'll have a chocolate late." I smiled at her and she smiled back. Kevin looked at my weird but didn't say anything. We sat down at a booth, the same booth Nash and I were in. Again, I held back a laugh.

"Why didn't you order chocolate milk like you always do?" Kevin asked when we sat down. "I don't know I just didn't want chocolate milk..." I said.

"Oh okay." Kevin said. We finished up and we bought a big double chocolate muffin to share. I picked at it a little bit and Kevin devoured it.

I giggled at him who was stuffing a gigantic piece in his mouth and struggling to because of how big it was. I saw Nash sitting at another booth and I just noticed him. He was sitting with Cam and Hayes.

He was looking at me and Kevin in complete jealousy. I looked at him and bobbed my head slightly toward the exit.

Nash excused himself as I threw a muffin at Kevin so he wouldn't see Nash leave. After three minutes I excused myself to go to the bathroom because there was a huge wall where the bathroom and exit were.I walked out and saw Nash. Who walked over to me looking pissed off.

"What? Do you just take every guy you go on a date with to StarBucks?" Nash growled infuriated. "Nash, that's my brother Kevin." I said quickly. "Really?" Nash asked. "Really." I said. "Oh. Sorry." Nash said sheepishly.

I giggled "it's fine." Nash smiled at me. "I'll text you." He winked walking back into StarBucks. I laughed and walked in three minutes after him.

"I'm back!" I smiled at Kevin sitting down. "Hello beautiful sister of mine!" Kevin screamed throwing his phone in the air which I caught before it hit the floor and shattered.

"Kevin! This is why we can't have nice things!" I screamed. "I'm sorry!" Kevin screamed back. Then Maci walked in. Well this is just a whole thing.

"Hi Kevin! Hi Lexxi!" Maci screamed being the very outgoing crazy girl she's always been. "Hi!" Kevin screamed back. "Don't raise your voice at me boy!" Maci screamed. "I'm not with them." I said walking away.

Maci ran over and picked me up. "I love you Lexxi!" Maci screamed shaking me. "You're extremely hyper right now!" I screamed back. I could hear Nash Cam and Hayes's laughs in the back ground.

"I drank..." Maci giggled putting me down and sitting down. "How much did you drink? Hang over drink or happy drink?" Kevin asked. "I'm not sure, I guess we'll find out tomorrow!" Maci giggled.

I rolled my eyes at my extremely drunk older sister. It was definitely hang over drunk. Oh how I just can't wait to take care of her. Hear the sarcasm?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 310 23
Claire Underwood was dating Nash and then they broke up This is the sequel to stepbrother it. Hope you like it !!
61K 1.1K 51
Macy and Nash have been bestfriends ever since they were 10. As years came their feelings for each other grew. Now they like each other alot, the onl...
16.3K 365 73
What is Nash Grier trying to do to Rose Griffin's love life? What does Rose think he wants, why is he still after her even if he has a secret that wo...
1.2K 87 42
"You know I love you right?" He asked. I smiled. "Yeah." I replied not sure what he was trying to say. "Is something wrong?" I asked turning around...