(Spin The Harry) / (Stylinson...

By soapcraicalaka

Tell me where was it my fault, In loving you with my whole heart? Oh tell me now where was my fault? In lovin... More

(f a n f i c p r e m i er e)
(prologue) / (put the glass down)
(x x i) / (and a swelling rage)
(x x i i) / (all around the world)
(x x i i i) \ (we're all in this together)
(x x i v) / (#SPAMISRUDE)
(x x v) \ (kiss me you fool)
6( x x v i) \ (these secrets are like hell)
(x x v i i) \ (vanilla and snowflakes)
(x x v i i i) \ (46664)
(x x i x) / (#larryisreal)
(x x x) \ (anything could happen)
(x x x i y) \ (telephones)
(x x x i z) \ (teenage niam)
(mid-season finale fanfic)
(x x x i i i) / (bun)
(x x x v) \ (back for you)
(x x x v i) \ (drunk in love)
(x x x v i i) \ (kids in hawaii)
(x x x v i i i) / (a game that dared the truth)
(x l i) \ (the other side of love)
(x l i i) \ (glass half full & empty)
(finale)
double finale

(x x x i v) / (coming home)

86 0 0
By soapcraicalaka

//

There's a tale that I'm humming like a bold baby's coming. Isn’t wrong to imagine that someday I'll have the two of us side by side? ~ Eleni Mandell

\\

Previously on Spin the Harry:

Harry Styles @Harry_Styles 35 min ago
@Louis_Tomlinson LOUIS! :D

Louis Tomlinson @Louis_Tomlinson 34 min ago
@Harry_Styles HARRY ! xD

Harry Styles @Harry_Styles 31 min ago
@Louis_Tomlinson I miss you

Louis Tomlinson @Louis_Tomlinson 30 min ago
@Harry_Styles I got into a stupid fight with your sister and Zayn

Harry Styles @Harry_Styles 25 min ago
@Louis_Tomlinson So Niall told me… because of me….. :(

Louis Tomlinson @Louis_Tomlinson 24 min ago
@Harry_Styles Yes. I was mad but I cooled off. I really miss you so much.

Harry Styles @Harry_Styles 22 min ago
@Louis_Tomlinson I do too but please don’t get sad about me. I’m coming home soon #DontCryLou

Niall Horan @NiallOfficial 20 min ago
@Harry_Styles YOU ARE?! WHEN!

Louis Tomlinson @Louis_Tomlinson  20 min ago
@Harry_Styles GO AWAY NIALL, YOU COCKBLOCKER !

Niall Horan @NiallOfficial 17 min ago
@Harry_Styles He’s my friend too! and you guys weren’t flirting anyhow!!! So when Harry! #Larryishappening!

Harry Styles @Harry_Styles 15 min ago
@Louis_Tomlinson Really soon now.

Louis Tomlinson @Louis_Tomlinson 14 min ago
@Harry_Styles Tomorrow? #larryISREAL

Harry Styles @Harry_Styles 7 min ago
@Louis_Tomlinson Tomorrow is tomorrow, soon is in the future. Near future, don’t worry.

Louis Tomlinson @Louis_Tomlinson 6 min ago
@Harry_Styles :( For a year?

Harry Styles @Harry_Styles 4 min ago
@Louis_Tomlinson Goodness no, that’s too long. It’s 2AM here Lou, gotta go sleep. I have an early flight.

And now:

Harry Styles @Harry_Styles 1 min ago
It’s a bouncy, baby boy = #BabyEdward. Congrats @lanadelrayy http://instagram.com/p/od7FxmqAh4/#

#BABYEDWARD begins to trend immediately on Twitter, with people congratulating both Harry and Lana on their baby, some confused if Baby Edward is really Harry’s… On Instagram, Harry had thousands of likes and comments in equal measure from the picture of Lana holding her baby in her arms, Harry kissing her temple.

“We look cute don’t we?” Lana says, looking at the Instagram picture.

“The rest of the world thinks so too,” Harry says, smiling at the picture and tweeting some fans about Baby Edward. “They really love you.”

“What’s Louis going to think?” Lana asks Harry gently.

“That’s what I’m afraid of,” Harry confesses, “I think he’s going to get the wrong idea about all of this.”

“Obviously, everybody thinks that Baby Edward is your son,” Lana says, “we should tell the world the truth, who the baby really belongs to.”

Harry shakes his head quickly. “We can’t do that, I need to keep you safe from him. He needs to stay away from you and as long as I say I’m the father, the better our plan will work.”

“You’ve already done so much for me,” Lana says, “even if you were miles away, touring the entire world on your own. You helped built Baby Edward’s nursery, bought a billion and one clothes, sent the boys’ to take care of me, Perrie was even here before you came and I think she’s still here. Thank you for all of this, for taking care of me, for being with me through the screams of removing this baby of ours, sorry Baby Edward” – she coos at Baby Edward – “and I don’t think I’ll ever repay you.”

“No, you need to stop talking and thanking me because I wanted to do all of this and besides, you’re my girlfriend, aren’t cha?”

“Ew,” Lana grosses out, “you and me would never work even if you were straight.”

Harry fake gasps, “Offence taken, no really!”

“Listen, here,” she says, handing Harry the baby. “Take care of him, I need to sleep for the next two weeks.” Harry slowly takes sleepy Baby Edward from Lana, holding him close to his chest.

“Aren’t you the cutest baby?” Harry mumbles to Baby Edward, “Yes you are, yes you are Baby Edward.”

“I think he likes you.”

“Yes he does, don’t you? I am better than Mama Lana aren’t I? Aren’t I Baby Edward?”

The nurse comes into the room, checking on Lana’s health. “You see fine Lana, you’ll be ready to leave in three days.”

“Three days?” Harry asks, “Isn’t that too early?”

“If I could go today I would but Nurse Julia over here thinks I should stay,” Lana says from her bed, setting herself comfy, “Do you have more pillows?”

“She’ll be fine,” Nurse Julia tells Harry, “She just needs to rest for a couple of days before going home. You can come to take her on Thursday, if you want.”

“I will.” Harry cuddles Baby Edward closer to him, his forefinger caressing the baby’s delicate skin. “You’re so adorable! You have good genes Lana, honestly you do.”

“I know!” Lana says. “Now hush, lemme me sleep for the next three days straight, or until Perrie burges in with gifts for Baby Edward.”

“I should probably leave before she sees me.” Harry gives Nurse Julia, Baby Edward, grudgingly of course. “I better go.”

“Bye!”

“Gosh, you’re feisty, why so angry?”

“I just gave birth to Baby Edward, what do you think?”

“Pray he doesn’t hear that.” He then turns to Baby Edward, “Did you Baby Edward?”

“He’s asleep, he can’t hear you,” Nurse Julia tells him.

“I wasn’t talking to you,” Harry mumbles to himself, Lana catching it. He presses his lips to Lana’s forehead. “Have a nice sleep! See you on Thursday.”

+

“Orange suits you.”

After the hospital, Harry headed to see Caroline in jail. He had to be extra careful as now the whole world knew he was in London, specifically at the London National Hospital, where Scotland Yard went straight away but Harry, cleverly already left. He decided to visit Caroline before the boys as who knows the next time he’ll see her, now that he was back and according to the world, he was the MOST WANTED person… in a bad way. He thankfully made it to jail without anybody spotting him (apart from that redheaded fan on the street, argh, where did she come from?)

“Shut up!” Caroline groans into her hands.

“How’ve you been?” Harry asks, his hands spreading on the metal table.

“I hate this place,” Caroline complains, “It stinks. I have to wear this stupid orange onesie thing every single day, the people here are mean… do you know jail is not like in the movies? We don’t have buddies, there aren’t mean tattoo looking people, only racists, murders, thieves you know, the good people.”

“And ra-pists, according to everybody else,” Harry adds. He removes something from his duffel  bag and pushes it across the table. “Here, you deserve it.”

“What is it?”

“If you don’t want the five red velvet cupcakes, then please let me take them back,” Harry says. She quickly opens the brown bag, a few other prisoners looking over their shoulders, to see what’s inside. She takes a huge bite off one, her eyes closing shut, a husky foodgasm erupting from the back of her throat.

“This is absolute delicious!”

“I knew you’d love them so I brought more.” He removes other brown bags of cupcakes, one holding Oreo cupcakes and others holding Watermelon-flavored cupcakes.

Caroline’s eyes go wide open, gleaming on her face like a sunflower. “All these for me?”

“You deserve it, I mean one and a half years in jail is a pretty long time.” Harry regrets letting Caroline having stayed for so long in jail as he travelled the world, the sun, the food and whatnot while Caroline rotted in jail. “But now that I’m back, you’re going to stay out of court and jail for the rest of your life.”

“Hmm,” Caroline hums, munching on her cupcake. “You want one?”

“Nah, I’ve had too many when I was sixteen,” he says. Caroline gives him a blank stare. “Working in a bakery and all… I told you I worked in a bakery before X Factor!”

“No you didn’t,” she says, taking another cupcake, an Oreo one this time.

“Oh right, we were busy having sex you didn’t bother to learn about what I like, my hobbies, what I prefer to do on a date other than partying with my girlfriend’s sister and her boyfriend who are all above 35 years.”

“You hated him, didn’t you?”

“Yes, I don’t even know how your sister married that crazy wacko!”

“In fairness, he’s happy we’re not dating anymore, you know, cougar stuff and all.”

“I still don’t like him, he’s annoying, and a brat and-”

She takes a large bite of her cupcake. “Calm down, I rarely see him anyway because my sister is moving to Scotland with him for his new job.”

“Thank goodness!” he heaves a sigh of relief, “No more evil carnevol from Jelous Boyfriend Guy…”

Caroline lowers her head, putting down her cupcake. “Listen Harry, thank you for coming back because honestly I didn’t think I’d ever see you. Almost two years without seeing your face is really a long time but thank you. I know you’re taking a huge risk coming to see me-”

“Don’t worry, nobody knows I’m here,” Harry says, helping himself with a cupcake.

“But I’ve been thinking about the whole thing that night we slept together-”

“When you took away my virtue and drugged me so that I didn’t remember any of it? Oh I remember that night. Well, you do more than me, how was it?”

“Cut it out Harry,” Caroline lightly smacks his bicep. “I said I was sorry but you were being a bumhole that night so I wanted to liven you up. But let’s not relive that night, we need to move on and find a new dance to the new music that’s playing. What’s your plan of getting me outta here?”

“I’m going to testify in court saying that you didn’t rape me,” Harry says simply.

“Sounds good enough.”

“It’s going to work because quite frankly I didn’t actually say it was ra-pe in my entry and nor did I say ‘No’ to you.”

“But what about the jury?”

“Jury can go suck a d!ck!”

“Harry,” Caroline hisses.

“I’m going to tell them that I loved you and that we had fun that night yadda yadda yadda.” He pauses, taking another bite off the Watermelon cupcake. “These really are good.”

“Have you seen Louis?”

“Nope that’s why I came to see you first… well after seeing my son, Baby Edward,” Harry tells her, “he’s the most cutest baby ever, looks exactly like Lana.”

“You wanted a child with her? I thought she was for publicity?”

“She was and since you’re in jail you’re not going to talk to anyone I can tell you that Baby Edward isn’t my son.”

“What?”

“Yeah he’s not. She and this guy hooked up and long story short, she gave birth today morning to Baby Edward and he’s the absolute cutest. But we’re telling the world he’s my son to protect her.”

“From what?”

“Stop asking questions you don’t want the answer to.”

“Harry, we broke up over six years ago and you still don’t trust me?” Harry remains silent. “I don’t have feelings for you if that’s what you’re worried about.” He still remains silent. “Please tell me who the baby daddy is?”

“I need to go,” Harry says. “I have to go face up the one person I’ve been avoiding since I landed yesterday.”

“Are you coming back to visit?” Caroline asks him softly.

“Of course I am, I’m not leaving you to rot here,” he says. He softly presses his lips to hers, tasting Oreo cupcake on her lips. “Goodbye love.”

“Bye Haz.”

+

Sitting across Zayn’s white mansion, Harry debates whether to go in or drive another round killing time. Honetly, he was scared to meet the lads. It’s been almost two years since he last saw them and he knows he’s going to feel a little odd when he’s with them. He sees two figures at the window moving, one looking like a man with lots of hair, probably Niall or Zayn.

“Great, they’re actually home,” Harry groans to himself, cooped up in a borrowed car.

He stays longer in the car, overthinking the situating, overanalyzing if they would actually like him or maybe they might ice him out, debating what to tell Louis when he sets his eyes on him. His heart beat increases when he thinks of Louis. Two years is a long time, he doesn’t even know how he looks like anymore! Does he have longer hair? Is it still that brown chocolate color? Are his eyes sparkly blue than they were two years ago? Does he till gag and groan when he wants to watch The Notebook with him?

“You’re overthinking this Harry!” He pockets out his iPhone, and dials up King.

Hello

“Hi King!”

Harry? Harry is that really you? Yo Grimmy, Harry’s on the phone!

“I need your help,” Harry says. Nick comes to the phone, arguing with King to talk to Harry, but Conor talks above them.

Hi Harry!

“Hi Conor, listen guys!” Harry says, “I need your help. I can’t seem to go in.”

In where?

“Inside Zayn’s house. Everybody is in right now, I’m assuming, and I don’t know what to do or say when I get there…”

Where are you now?

Harry replies to Nick, “I’m parked outside Zayn’s house and before I decided to drive off, I saw two people moving at the window, like they were kissing, (I wonder if that is Perrie) and I’m really nervous… like super duper nervous.”

Super duper? No one says super duper.

“I do when I’m nervous.”

Why are you nervous, just enter through the door.

“I can’t.”

Don’t you have the key?

Harry listens in to King telling him, “He ain’t locked outside dipsh!t” then Nick says, “Then he can go inside can’t he? He has legs!” and King replies, “He’s scared of Louis.” and Nick understands.

Didn’t ya pop some pills?

“I did,” Harry tells King, “I took two blue ones and five yellow ones, you know, habits die hard and all. Should I go?”

Listen Harry, you need to calm down. They’re not going to hate you when you walk through that door, not Niall, not Zayn, nor Liam or Louis. They’ll all love you!

“You think?”

Yes we do, well I do. I know Louis will be the happiest one of all of them to see you. Why are you nervous anyway?

He nods listening to Conor. “I think they might not like me, like they might hate me for it.”

For leaving? Stop overthinking this Hazza.

Harry bites his lip. “What do I do then?”

 Just open the door to your car, walk up to the door, knock and let the rest unfold. Then tomorrow morning we’re coming to get you and you finally get to spend some time with us!

“Really Grimmy? I was planning on flying inside the house because I’m spontaneous like that.”

Hush Grimmy! Nick’s just being Nick. You need to get his conception that Louis is going to hate you. Just enter the house, you’ve taken the pills, so now go!

“But I-”

King cuts the phone before he could ask another question. Damn, now he was all alone. It was now or never, he might as well just go through the door, whatever happens, happens. He exhales loudly and gets out of his borrowed Ferrari. He walks towards Zayn’s door in the dark, his entire mansion full of light that his fingers itch to his iPhone to take a picture of it. He decides against it, lifting his hand to the door turning the knob. The door opens up, hearing the most familiar voices in the entire world: Niall’s laugh, Liam’s voice telling the boys off as usual, Louis shouting the loudest at something he was doing and Zayn, quietly talking.

Yes he could hear Zayn talkingquietly because if you listen carefully, you can hear the voices that you want to hear. He closes the door, tiptoeing closer to the voices, they get louder and sees the people belonging to the voice more clearly. They were all seated together, Louis and Zayn’s back facing him, playing FIFA on the plasma TV [typical Zouis!], Niall was sitting coolly on Liam’s lap, laughing at whatever he is saying. Are they together? Harry questions.

His breath hitches in his throat when Niall locks eyes with him standing behind the wall.

~~~

GHANA is out! =[ And USA is in! Anywhoooooo, this is going to be the fIRST FANFIC to NOT have a single comment up until this chapter, hehe, setting records already with my fanfic? AWESOMENESSSSSSSSSS... kinda. It's also ODD and now wattpad is acting funny lemme just end this.... also it's ALG vs RUS right now -______-

DOn't forget to comment beloooooooooooow and vote vote vote, muuuuuuuch appreaciated uncorns! OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 790 24
@supu1224 gave me the suggestion to write a story about when homosexuality was criminalized for the first time and how Harry and Louis protested by h...
13.8K 1.1K 13
@_stylestommo asked me to write a fic about how the album Four was made. Part 4 of the album sequel. Purely fictional. Some smutwarning. Drugs.
209K 5.4K 142
💙💚 COMPLETED 💚💙 The sequel to Instagram Fanboy. Louis gets signed by a record company, and everything seems to be going great, until it's not... ...
65.9K 2.3K 13
Lately Louis started to fantasize about spanking his best mate. What was wrong with him? He was actually fantasizing about doing all sorts of sexual...