We're Just Lost Souls | TWILI...

By bubblyjess123

She was a rebel, the one your parents didn't want you to hang around. Her sister was the same, the one that g... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

We're Just Lost Souls

14.2K 247 45
By bubblyjess123

Two sisters move to the small town of Forks. On the outside, they seem like the typical rebels you find in school but on the inside, they're hurting. When the Cullens arrive into their messed up world things start to change and nobody really knows if it's for the best.

Hillary Swan
Played by Lily Collins

Martha Swan
Played by Elliot Page

Alice Cullen
Played by Ashley Greene

Rosalie Hale
Played by Nikki Reed

Isabella Swan
Played by Kristen Stewart

Authors Note

Hey everyone! Welcome to another of my twilight stories. This story is very different from my other one, it's really serious and talks about some very serious topics that might trigger you. The sisters and Bella are cousins and this will be taking place a little before the Cullen's move back.
Love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 489 38
Caroline Blake moved in with Charlie after her parents kicked her out. On the first day of school she meets a family that treats her with respect and...
32K 969 12
Alyssa Black grew up having to overhear the arguments between her father and his brother. No matter how much she tried to block it out, they would al...
1.8K 108 12
Being the new people in town was never easy, especially in a small town like Forks, a fact that Eleanor Beckett was well aware of. So when her son ca...
258K 6K 23
"That was not what I expected when we move here" ° ° ° ° Irene and her twin brother, Tony, move to Forks. The news of two new students spread fast an...