Foolhardy // vminkook

By Jron_Jungkook_lover

"At that, he got him by his shoulder and pushed him against the lockers, slightly levitating him from the gro... More

intro
Chapter one ~ a fresh Start
Chapter two ~ a friend
Chapter three ~ monster
Chapter four ~ innocent
Chapter five ~ second chance
Chapter six ~ hospital
Chapter seven ~ new feelings
Chapter eight ~ the kiss
Chapter nine ~ confronting fears
Chapter ten ~ severing ties
Chapter eleven ~ apologies
Chapter twelve ~ confused
Chapter thirteen ~ guilt
Chapter fourteen ~ desperate
Chapter fifteen ~ 6AM
Chapter sixteen ~ jealous
Chapter seventeen ~ bully
Chapter eighteen ~ that boy...
Chapter nineteen ~ complicated
Chapter twenty ~ cafeteria
Chapter twenty one ~ choose
Chapter twenty two ~ the date
Chapter twenty three ~ happy
Chapter twenty four ~ gifts
Chapter twenty five ~ finding out
Chapter twenty six ~ Taegi talk
Chapter twenty seven ~ ball
Chapter twenty nine ~ drunk
Chapter thirty ~ father and son
Chapter thirty one ~ bodyguard
Chapter thirty two ~ interview
Chapter thirty three ~ restless
Chapter thirty four ~ surprise
Chapter thirty five ~ phone call
Chapter thirty six ~ an encounter
Chapter thirty seven ~ happily ever after?
Chapter thirty eight ~ goodbye
Chapter thirty nine ~ hope
Chapter fourty ~ dream
Chapter fourty one ~ foolhardy
Epilogue

Chapter twenty eight ~ good boy

2.3K 84 9
By Jron_Jungkook_lover

disclaimer: Gdragon (kwon Jiyong) here is shorter here than irl, imagine him 1.75 m (5 feet 7), slightly shorter than Yoongi.

Warning: triggering topics (bullying and harassment)

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, the first three days of the new year, Jimin followed Yoongi and Hoseok around everywhere. Even when they had to separate for different classes Jimin gave them strict instructions: do not leave the teacher's sight, get out to the corridor as soon as possible, do not make eye contact with the bullies.

It was Thursday morning, fourth of January; Jimin, Jungkook and Tae had Chemistry while Yoongi and Hoseok had Geography on the other side of the school. At the end of the lesson, the teacher called the trio to talk to her.

"Yes, miss?" Jimin asked impatiently.

"I just wanted to ask if there was a problem between you guys.."

"Why would there be?" Tae looked confused.

"Well look at him!" She gestured to Jimin. "He's anxious to leave!"

Jimin smiled and tried to act natural. Any second lost could mean something bad for his friends. "There is nothing wrong miss, I just...drank a lot of water this morning so I need to run to the toilet." The teacher didn't seem convinced.

"Well... it's not only that... I know I have no right to intervene in your personal life but..." she paused to look at them all. Jimin felt like he was dying. "I am older than you and I have made many mistakes in my life, I can give some advice. I don't want to be just a teacher to my students, teaching comes second. Your happiness and well being is always my first priority." She smiled.

"Well... my point is: at first you all protested to the idea of working together. And then you were all hardworking and good students the rest of the time... which is kind of puzzling on its own."

"I have seen a decline on you guys' text results though, and I'm getting more and more concerned. As I said as a teacher it is my duty to console and help you..." she went on and on and Jimin thought it was going to last forever. He needed to reach his friends, he didn't want to waste time. Of course there was a decline on their tests, the new subject was freaking difficult! After minutes that seemed like ages of trying to persuade the 'concerned' teacher that everything was well and said teacher repeating the same things over and over again, Jimin was finally free.

He turned towards his friends' Geo classroom, and started running, until he heard his teacher's voice behind him

"The closest restroom is the other way Jimin."

Jimin stopped in his tracks and cursed under his breath. It was too late to pretend he didn't hear. He slowly turned back around and ran the the other way. Getting further and further away from his friends with every step he took. He had a bad feeling.

x X x

After the Geography lesson, Yoongi and Hoseok quickly put their books into their bags and bolted to the door immediately, as Jimin had told them to do. The teacher had left the class the second the bell rang, as he needed to smoke.

The second they reached the corridor however, Hoseok felt a hand in his collar that pulled him back through the door. Yoongi tried to hold him from his hand but that made them tumble inside together.

In the classroom, there were two people, two people the boys knew very well. Two people Yoongi hated with every cell of his body.

"Hold him Jiyong. Make him behave." the bigger and older one said gesturing to Yoongi. The smaller boy, Jiyong, walked up to him, smirking. With a quick hand movement, he got Yoongi by his wrists making him look directly at Hoseok. Yoongi was locked in a kind of sickened version of a back hug. He couldn't move his arms or body freely. He couldn't get out of his grip.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the room, Seunghyun, the older boy was walking slowly towards Hoseok. Hoseok had tears in his eyes and he kept backing up till he hit the wall.

"Please go away! Please, just go! I'll give you anything! Take my money! Take my lunch please anything just don't hurt me again! Please!" a tear fell down his cheek. He slid down the wall and curled up in a ball, shaking his head frantically.

"Get up." Seunghyun said, looking indifferent. "You should have thought twice before telling this to your stupid, disgusting, perverted little friend."

"Please don't hurt Jimin! He has done nothing wrong! Please I beg of you don't bring Jimin into this!" He was about to cry.

"He has done something wrong: he is getting in the way of me punishing you!" Seunghyun frowned as if remembering a disgusting memory. "I said GET UP." He took Hoseok by his hair and pulled him up as if he were a sack of potatoes.

Once Hoseok was standing, Seunghyun put his hands on both sides of the whimpering boy, locking Hoseok between him and the wall.

"I swear to God I'll kill you if you hurt him! I'll find you and make you pay! Don't you dare hurt touch him you son of a-" Yoongi stopped talking. Hoseok couldn't see what happened but there was a sound as if his head were smashed to a table.

"Yoongi are you ok?!" Hoseok cried out.

"Yoongi is fine, he seems to have met something with his head though. He will be normal again in a second." Jiyong said. "He should have shut his mouth and behaved." He took Yoongi to their old position, Yoongi just gulped and obeyed.

Seunghyun turned his head back to Hoseok "You're lucky I'm feeling well today." he whispered as he pressed his body against Hoseok's. Hoseok looked like he wanted to disappear through the wall, Yoongi's heart fell but this time he didn't say anything.

Seunghyun started grinding against Hoseok and touching him all over his body. He touched his legs, his chest, working his way towards his butt. Hoseok hated it, he was wincing but he was keeping his mouth shut. This was still better than being beaten till he couldn't breathe anymore.

When Seunghyun's hand reached Hoseok's butt, he stopped. He had felt something hard in Hoseok's backpocket. He slid his hand down the skinny boy's pocket and took out a phone.

"Omg Jiyong! Look what I found!" He shook the phone in front of Hoseok's eyes, loosening his grip on the boy a little.

"Seunghyun please! Please don't do anything to that phone! It's a gift from a dear friend. Please, I'd die if something happened to it." Hoseok tried to reach for it, Seunghyun just simply held it high above his head, he burst out loud laughing at the desperate boy's struggles.

"First of all, you don't get to call me by my name. I'm your superior. I'm your owner. I can do anything I want with you and you won't be able to do anything about it. Second, I was wondering what you were getting out from hanging out with the richest bully in the school." He smirked.

"I'm sorry! I'll call you anything you want. I'm really sorry. I'll do anything you want. Please just give me back my phone." Hoseok was openly crying. He felt helpless. He shot a look at Yoongi and he saw him struggling to escape Jiyong's grip.

"Bark for me Hoseokie." Seunghyun smiled.

"Wrof" Hoseok managed to say, desperate to get his phone back.

"Louder!"

"WROF."

"Ahhh good boy." Seunghyun pat Hoseok's head with his free hand.

"Now sit my boy!" Seunghyun ordered again. Hoseok slowly sank down down the wall, sitting on the floor.

"Good boy!! Very good!" He smiled. The ones who didn't know him might have taken that as a sincere smiling. "You're learning!"

At that moment, he heard footsteps and someone calling out Yoongi's name from the corridor. He eyed Jiyong signalling that they should get going. He walked further and further away from Hoseok to the door, next to his friend and Yoongi.

"Now my boy, fetch!" and he threw the phone across the room with all his strength. While Hoseok made a run for his phone and Yoongi was distracted, Jiyong let go of him and the two bullies slipped through the door. Jimin didn't know how they looked like so they just walked past him unnoticed.

Hoseok knew. He knew he didn't have any possible way of reaching his new phone before it was too late. It was physically impossible to run through all those desks before the phone hit the wall and crashed into pieces. He wasn't even there when he heard the sound of glass shattering.

He felt like he was going to vomit, to faint when he saw the phone. He broke down crying as he took it. He only calmed a little when Yoongi reached him and put a hand in his back. He used to wince at any kind of physical contact after all those times Seunghyun went too far, but Yoongi's comforting touch was always welcome. He buried his head on Yoongi's shoulder and hugged him tightly till Jimin found them.

He wouldn't have cared much if the phone hadn't been a gift. His friends were the most important parts of his life and he loved them deeply. He hated seeing them sad. How could he look at Tae in the face without imagining his expression when he saw the condition his gift was in? He worked so hard to please his friends, to make them happy, to make them smile yet he always somehow ended up letting them down.

Jimin helped Hoseok stand up. He asked if Hoseok was hurt. Unable to speak, Hoseok just shook his head. Then he looked up to Yoongi and he saw the small red bump on his head and asked what it was. Yoongi explained not daring to look Jimin in the eye. Jimin felt like falling when he heard all that had just happened. He hated himself for not trying hard enough.

Jimin took his friends to the infirmary after slipping the phone into his pocket. (although there needed to be at least 50 witnesses to call that piece of metal and broken glass 'a phone')

After seeing them being taken care of by Miss Pomfrey, Jimin went to his class. He was lost in thought. He barely ever talked with Jungkook and Taehyung the whole lesson. There was only one thing in his mind: how to make the bullies leave his friends alone and how to best take revenge.

When it was lunchtime, Jimin rushed to the infirmary to find his friends still resting there. Hoseok didn't really have new injuries but he had old bruises that needed to be tended to. Plus, he was too shaken to listen a lesson right now. He was crying lightly when Jimin walked in.

"What am I going to tell him Jimin?!" He was too stressed and too sad to even think of precising what he meant by that, but Jimin understood that he was talking about Taehyung.

"Come on. Come with me, both of you." He eyed Yoongi. He was lying down with an ice bag on his head. The boys obeyed in silence and stood up. They walked to the cafeteria and went directly to the table Tae and Jungkook were sitting, without getting food from the buffet first.

Jimin took the phone out from his back pocket and put it right in front of Taehyung.

"What is this?" he asked, lifting his head to face Jimin. He then turned his head to see Hoseok on the verge of tears.

"What happened Hoseokie?" His face softened. "Sit down please." he gestured to the seat in front of you. They obeyed.

"I was running... it fell from my pocket. I'm so sorry Taehyung please forgive me."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, the phone looked too bad for just have fallen of someone's pocket.

"Hoseok. The truth." Jimin's voice was both soft and demanding at the same time.

"I-" Hoseok started and immediately broke down crying again. "I'm sorry." he managed to say between his sobbs.

"I'll tell." Yoongi intervened. "Hoseokie didn't break his phone." He put an assuring hand on his boyfriend's back. "It was tossed across the room by an ass."

"By whom?!"

"Choi Seunghyun." Hoseok answered covering his face. Taehyung put his head in his hands, Jungkook looked straight up horrified.

"Let me guess," Jungkook started. "They told you to join their gang and do their homeworks and run their errands and that they'd make you popular. And you guys refused. Seunghyun's father is an old friend of the headmaster and he funds the school."

Everyone looked at him with widened eyes.

"Yes..." Yoongi said, his voice was questioning.

"Yugyeom." Jungkook looked at Tae guiltily. "He was one of Tae's exes, we kind of became friends after they broke up and Yugyeom came to me one night, drunk and heartbroken. Most of Tae's exes came to me when they broke up actually, as I always tried to be nice to them while they were dating him." Jungkook looked around before continuing with the story. "I didn't say anything to Tae when I found out he had been being bullied since the beginning of the year. He didn't want anyone to learn. I didn't push him, I didn't do anything but to console him really..." He looked disappointed in himself.

He sighed. "He left the school next year."

"Is that why he-" Taehyung looked shook.

"Yeah.."

"I never knew-"

"He didn't want you to know." Jungkook looked down for a second before raising his head to look at Yoonseok directly in the eyes. "I was a coward. I didn't want to get involved because I feared they might hurt me too. I-" he shook his head. "I was too stupid and too selfish to help someone struggling. I will help you now though. We are going to solve this together, we're a team. I'll do anything to get back on those assholes." He smiled.

"Yes. We're going to help you through this." Taehyung agreed. "Now you three, get yourself some food and we'll talk this over."

end of chapter twenty eight~

Yugyeom and jungkook^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 11.4K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...
13.3K 488 30
Jimin gets tickets for Idol Jungkook's Korea concert and forces his best friend to tag along... - "Gotcha." Jungkook surprised him with two arms wrap...
290K 10.5K 21
"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heartbeats get slower and slower. "No...stay with me...TAEHYUNG PLEASE". Jungkook sobbed...
25.3K 1.2K 5
[A/B/O, Enemies to Friends to Lovers, Angst, Threesome] "Boys bully the ones they like." Taehyung huffed at the statement. It's more like: "Alphas b...