Forever and Ever (Ryan x Gold...

Bởi Fanfictioner72418

After the daycare is closed down for a year, and Tina leaves for a while, only Goldy, Ryan, and UnicornMann s... Xem Thêm

CASTING
Chapter 1 - Ryan
Chapter 2 - Goldy
Chapter 3 - Ryan
Chapter 4 - Goldy
Chapter 5 - Ryan
Chapter 6 - Goldy
Chapter 7 - Ryan
Chapter 8 - Goldy
Chapter 9 - Ryan
Chapter 10 - Goldy
Chapter 11 - Ryan
Chapter 12 - Goldy
Chapter 13 - Ryan
Chapter 14 - Goldy
Chapter 15 - Ryan
Chapter 16 - Goldy
Chapter 17 - Ryan
Chapter 18 - Goldy
Chapter 19 - Ryan
Chapter 20 - Goldy
Chapter 21 - Ryan
Chapter 22 - Goldy
Chapter 23 - Ryan
Chapter 24 - Goldy
Chapter 25 - Ryan
Announcement
Chapter 26 - Goldy
Chapter 27 - Ryan
Chapter 28 - Goldy
Chapter 29 - Ryan
Chapter 30 - Goldy
Chapter 31 - Ryan
Announcement 2
Chapter Hang on, I'm losing track, it's 32 - Goldy
Chapter I'm about to give up on numbers 33 - Ryan
More Announcementsssssssss
Chapter Something - Goldy
Okay
Chapter 35 - Ryan
Bwahahaha
Chapter 35 Part 2 - Ryan
Chapter 36 - Goldy
Chapter 37 - Ryan
Important!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 39 - Ryan
Chapter 40 - Goldy
Chapter 41 - Ryan
Chapter 42 - Goldy
A/N (LOL It's not an update)
Chapter 43 - Ryan
AND THE VOTES ARE IN
Chapter 44 - Goldy
Chapter 45 - Ryan
Chapter 46 - Goldy
Chapter 47 - Goldy
Chapter 48 - Ryan
Chapter 49 - Goldy
Chapter 50 - Ryan
Chapter 51 - Goldy
I've been tagged (Intense screeching)
HELP MEEEE
Chapter 52 - Ryan
Chapter 53 - Goldy
Chapter 54 - Ryan AND Goldy
Chapter 55 - Ryan
Chapter 56 - Ryan
Chapter 57 - Goldy
Chapter 58 - Ryan
Chapter 59 - Goldy
Chapter 60 - Goldy again

Chapter 38 - Goldy

447 5 9
Bởi Fanfictioner72418

     I tried to ignore Ryan at my side as I walked out, and went straight to Sabre. "Hi!" I exclaimed with a grin. Sabre sent me a small smile, but I could tell it was packed with sadness. I put an arm around his shoulders, both a cover for making Cookie jealous, and to provide a shoulder for the boy to lean on. Cookie looked at me with a hint of a... smile? Now that made no sense. I was just puzzling it out when I heard a voice from the door. "Hey everybody!" It was a soft voice that I knew all too well. But... that was impossible. She was standing... right in front of me. "Sorry for not being here for the past week, but I was..." Cookie trailed off as she ran into the daycare room and saw the other Cookie standing in front of us. The Cookie that had a hint of a smile when Sabre and I were together. The Cookie that was here all of today let out a very un-Cookie-like growl of annoyance. They cast a look in my direction, then disappeared, with a flash of blue and green. Cookie who just ran in... actual Cookie looked at me incredulously. "Who... was that?" She asked. "I... you... hold up!" I exclaimed. For once I was at a loss for words. "And why are you hugging my boyfriend?" Cookie continued. I hastily stepped back, and smirked at Sabre. "Boyfriend, huh?" I asked him. The boy smacked me. "Oh, shut up," Tina looked between us, confused. "Wait... what just happened?" She asked. Sabre and I rushed into the condensed explanation. Then Cookie explained that she had been sick for the past couple days, and had just recovered. At this point I was nearly completely lost. Finally, Ryan broke the silence. He asked the question no one else wanted to voice. "If this is Cookie... who was that?" The boy queried. I looked at him, trying to conceal the fear and confusion in my eyes. "I... don't know," I admitted.

      Tina broke the silence that followed. "Well, Cookie, we're glad you're back and still with Sabre. The past couple days have been... very confusing. For now, let's forget about the past, and move on to the present!" She exclaimed, trying to sound positive. "Yeah... but how can we move on from the past when it's standing right in front of you?" I asked, forming half of a hypothesis. The flash of blue and green I saw... right after Fake Cookie disappeared... that was no coincidence. The past... the past... the past... I can't seem to escape my past, can I? I closed my eyes. A flashback. I am adding DRAMA! Cuz life! None of this has actually happened in daycare, BUT artistic license. So don't yell at me. Please. I remembered something... buried in my past. A pound BANG. My mother... yelling at me to run. Fleeing my house. The green shirted man with blue eyes. Running into the woods, heading a scream behind me. A tear running down my face. Finding my dad. Us moving to a secluded location. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I flinched, and was shocked out of my flashback. I forced myself to look into Ryan's eyes. He was the one who put his hand on my shoulder. "Guys... I think I know who... he is.

Authors note: If any of you are reading on a phone or can find a phones keypad, I have a riddle for you. Whoever solves it... well you'll see. 697   (35    -       /)975       975!!!!!!        Don't ask me why I did this. I was bored.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

17.5K 269 17
your name is (y/n) and your going to a daycare. you soon fall for Ryan. will he feel the same? I'll try to post once a week maybe even twice a week. ...
7.5K 123 13
(COMPLETE) People have their disagreements, it's human nature. All that Goldys over wanted was for Tina to like her for once. But what happens when T...
4.7K 119 17
Link is having problems in his marriage after Christy (his wife) cheats on him while he's out of town! Link has always been a faithful man until he m...
2.8K 78 10
I don't know yet. But it's duncney and a huge love triangle.