psycho :: lee felix

By felixless

❝ felix, why do you only disappear when the adults come to see you? ❞ [2018] More

intro.
s
y
c
h
o
epilogue.

p

31.8K 1.2K 236
By felixless

1 / psycho
hyerin

i look over at the boy whose head is hung low as he swings his legs back and forth. he's sitting on the edge of my bed, clutching onto the duvet.

"felix," i sigh, "are you scared of them? is that why you never show up to the appointments?"

he shrugs, not daring to look up.

"just give me a proper answer," i mutter, "and i'll understand."

he promises to show himself to the psychologist every week, and every week he disappears right before the appointment.

i don't want to force him to come — especially considering his immense fear of people — but i hate seeing the psychologist shake her head as if she knows he isn't coming.

how can i tell her, every single week, that i can't find him?

" i'm sorry, "

he replies, finally looking up at me with his dark chocolate orbs which glint guilt. i quickly look away before i change my mind.

"just come to the next session. you don't have to say anything, okay?" i suggest. he nods quickly and shoots a contagious grin at me, which i can't help but mirror.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 11.1K 90
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
4.7K 601 15
"I wonder if he thinks about me as much as I do. If he craves my presence like I do. If he feels desperate to touch me like I do." In which she goe...
468K 16.2K 43
[complete] "Then he shouldn't have kissed me. Boys should kiss girls that they like, not just anyone they want." "If another boy kissed you, would yo...
420K 11.7K 26
Part 3 of the Dark Kids Series 18+ ✅ Completed Y/n is a college freshmen working part time at a rundown store. Lee Minho is the fuck boy and bully w...